25 Best Cute Things To Say To A Girl – Get her attention.
New? Start here. | This post contains affiliate links. That means that we receive a commission for purchases made on them (more info).
What are the best cute things to say to a girl? If you’re not sure how to talk to girls, you’ve come to the right place. There are many things you can say to a girl to get their attention, but taking a more innocent approach is always a safe bet.
We know – coming up with things to say to a girl you like can be challenging. Relax. All you need to do is choose one of these cute things to say to a girl, and you’re good to go.
6 Best Cute Things to Say to a Girl
If the stakes are high, you need to choose the best cute things to say to a girl. These lines are a sure bet, and they’re ideal if you really care about the girl you’re talking to.
Here are the 6 best cute things to say to a girl:
1. They say a picture tells 1,000 words, but when I see yours, all I see is 3: I Love You
This line has it all – a nice setup, a witty punch line, and genuine passion. Use it on any girl you want to make a real impact on.
2. Last night I looked up into the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars.
We’re note sure why, but talking about stars always evokes romantic feelings. Share this line with her, and she’ll know you’ve been staring up at the night sky, thinking about her.
3. Loving you and breathing are the same thing. I can’t live without either of you.
This is a seriously beautiful line that can make a girl fall in love. One thing to remember: it’s pretty intense. Remember to say it like you mean it.
4. Every time I am free, I let my thoughts wander and allow them to go wherever they desire. Every time, they end up thinking about you.
Confessing that you can’t stop thinking about someone is a big deal. It’s a brave thing to do, but it can leave you with a beautiful romance if you express yourself properly – which is what this line allows you to do!
5. I hate admitting things. I hate wanting things. But I will admit that I’ve never wanted another person the same way I want you.
This is a great line because it doesn’t sound cheesy. It’s also one that girls probably haven’t heard before. You can set yourself apart with this one.
6. If I were a bird, I would grow the brightest feathers and do the best dance to win your heart.
One thing’s clear: This line is seriously cute. If you’re going for an innocent angle, this one is an excellent option. It shows you’re not afraid to be a little childish.
You know you’ve struck gold when you hear a girl say “Aw, that’s so sweet!”
Choose one of these sweet things to say to a girl, and you’re guaranteed to get that winning reaction.
Here are 5 cute sweet things to say to a girl:
7. I couldn’t stop thinking of you last night. I just wanted to tell you how happy you have made my life.
This line might sound pretty straightforward – but that’s what makes it so effective. It also works best if you really did stay up all night thinking about here. Girls can tell when it’s true.
8. There aren’t enough stars in the sky to show you how much you brighten up my day.
Short and undoubtedly sweet, this line shows that you view that special girl as a truly magical presence in your life. She’s sure to crack a smile with this one.
9. I hope your day was as spectacular as you are.
This is a great line if you want to take a more subtle approach. It’s still cute, but it’s not quite as “in your face” as some of the other lines here. Let her know you’re crushing on her with this one.
10. Spending time with you is the highlight of my day
Why get needlessly complex when something as simple as this can do the trick? This one doesn’t sound like a “line,” so she’ll view it as sweeter than the rest.
11. If you held up 11 roses to a mirror, you’d be looking at 12 of the most beautiful things in the world
It might take her a second to understand this line, but when she does, sparks are guaranteed to fly – in a good way! This is one of the best cute things to say to a girl.
Making a girl laugh is always an excellent tactic if you want to get closer to her. Girls love guys with great senses of humor.
Choose one of these funny things to say to a girl, and you can keep it cute and watch her laugh at the same time. It’s a win-win.
Here are 7 cute funny things to say to a girl:
12. How do you look so beautiful all the time? I know it’s not natural because every other girl in the world isn’t half as pretty as you.
Ignore what you’ve been told: women are extremely competitive. Telling her that she’s more attractive than other girls is an excellent way to score points, and this line adds humor for even better results.
13. I think I am going to need knee surgery. Every day I am with you, I fall for you all over again.
Would girls laugh at the thought of you on your knees? You bet they would. This funny, cute line shows that you’re not afraid to show just how weak at the knees she makes you.
14. Hamsters run in wheels all day, and I run after you.
Sure, this line might sound a little strange… but some girls love that “random” sense of humor. Use this cute line, and she won’t know what to do… So she’ll break out in laughter!
15. God is such a show off. He sent you to make all of the other women in the world jealous.
This is a solid line if you want to compliment your girl and make her laugh at the same time. Say it with a straight face, because that’s the best type of humor.
16. Life without the one I love is like a broken pencil – it is pointless.
This one might sound a bit like a “dad joke…” but who cares? Sometimes the lamest puns are actually the funniest, and it’s a great way to subtly share how much you care about her.
17. You’re so sweet I may turn diabetic.
Short, sweet, and to the point, this excellent one-liner can get any girl’s attention. This one works wonders if you don’t even know the girl you’re talking to, as you often don’t have much time to make a good first impression.
18. If you were a vegetable, you’d be a cute-cumber
This sounds like something a 5-year-old would say… But you know what? It works! It’s undeniably cute, and it relies on that “purposely” lame sense of humor that girls can’t help but laugh at.
Complementing a girl is always a solid tactic, and these next lines rely on that course of logic.
When you choose one of these nice things to say to a girl, you’re genuinely trying to show her how much you care, rather than trying to get a laugh or sound cute. It’s often the best strategy to play it nice when you choosing cute things to say to a girl.
Here are 7 nice things to say to a girl:
19. If I had a star for every moment you crossed my mind, I would have an entire galaxy.
This line really evokes some beautiful imagery. The size of a galaxy is pretty much incomprehensible, so what you’re really saying here is that she’s really on your mind.
20. I didn’t know that angels were allowed to walk on Earth.
Watch her blush with this one. The line is nice and short, which means it’s ideal if you’re walking up to a girl you’ve never even spoken to before.
21. Your voice, for me, is better than all my favorite songs but together.
Most girls don’t get complimented on the sound of their voice very often, so this nice line can help you stand out from the crowd. The line also doesn’t focus on her physical beauty, which makes it deeper.
22. I’m not a sweet talker but if I could say something romantic, you’d be the only one I’d say it to.
This line is actually pretty complex and witty. It doesn’t sound like something you got from the internet, either, which is nice. Say it like you mean it, and you’ll get a positive reaction.
23. I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!
Say this with a genuine smile. Let your emotions flow through your voice. As long as you truly care about the girl you’re talking to, this nice line will do the rest of the work for you.
24. I wish I were an octopus so that I would have more arms to hold you.
This is definitely a cute line that can really melt a girl’s heart. This line works best if you’re already hugging the girl when you say it.
25. I am glad we are born in this era of smartphones, computers, etc. Otherwise, I would have to perfect climbing the wall outside your window just to get in touch with you.
This line is ideal after you’ve “slid into her DMs.” We all know that texting a girl can get a bit awkward after a while, so pull this one out when there’s that awkward silence.
Still rustling up the courage to speak your mind? Check out this simple guide.
Here is how to pick the cute things to say to a girl:
1. Don’t Take Yourself Too Seriously
Relax! It’s not the end of the world if she doesn’t respond the way you want her to. Love and romance are supposed to be fun! Remember to smile and laugh, and you’ll have a much better chance of success when choosing cute things to say to a girl.
2. Be Confident
Women are naturally drawn to confident males. Keep this in mind as you make the move. Once you’ve decided on one of these lines, you need to go all in. Don’t hold back. Take a deep breath, and say what you’re gonna say.
3. Take Her Personality Into Account
Don’t just pick one of these lines because you think it sounds cool. If you know which girl you want to talk to, consider her personality. Which line would be lame in her eyes? Which one would she find witty or funny? These are questions you need to ask yourself.
More awesome tips to talk to girls
If you’re still not quite sure about choosing cute things to say to a girl, we’ve got you covered. Check out some of these other tips for even more inspiration about how to “make the move.”
- For a broader range of options, check out our list of things to say to your crush. You’ll surely find tons of inspiration there.
- If you want to take a more suave, passionate approach, refer to these romantic things to say to your girlfriend. You’ve got this, Romeo.
- We’ve talked about cute things to say to a girl… But what about if she’s seriously special to you? If you’re focused entirely on talking to your crush, check out these cute things to say to your crush.
We’ve given you everything you need to take life into your own hands. The next step is up to you. Even though you might feel nervous, sometimes you just need to just jump headfirst into love.
That’s what makes romance so amazing! It’s all a risk. Hopefully, you’ve picked one of these cute things to say to a girl, and you’re ready to take the plunge.