47 Best Good Morning Text For Her – Quickly spark connections.
There are a lot of ways to crack the puzzle of how to get a girlfriend, but one of the best has to be sending a few good morning text for her to the girl you’re hoping to impress.
A good morning text to her shows that she’s the first thing you think of when you get up. Good morning text messages also make sure you’re the first thing she thinks of too.
That’s where we come in. Here are a huge set of proven good morning messages for her. These good morning text messages range from sweet good morning texts to a good morning beautiful text here and there, or even good morning love text messages if you’ve come that far along in the relationship.
These good morning texts give you a lot of flexibility while still always hitting the right mark for all your texting needs. Start sending good morning texts for her tomorrow, whether it’s a sweet good morning text or just a how are you.
Just choose a morning text for her from the list below and start upgrading your relationship status immediately.
I recommend reading through all of these 47 texts to find your absolute favorites… but if you’re looking for something specific, you can click the links below to jump to that section:
If you’re going to really get her attention with a good morning text, you want to go with the best. Here is a list of all the top good morning texts for her.
Here are 11 best good morning texts for her:
1. Since I spent the whole night dreaming of you, I thought it was only appropriate to message you this morning and wake you up
Really get flirty and show her how much you think about all in one good morning text.
2. For me, it doesn’t matter whether the morning is cloudy, rainy or windy if I meet it with you. Good morning!
One of the best sweet good morning texts out there. And it implies you should meet up soon.
3. The bright sun, the smell of coffee, yummy pancakes and your charming smile – this is everything I need for my perfect morning!
Sounds like a good morning date offer as much as a sweet thing to tell her.
4. Morning, darling! I wish you to get everything you want and deserve today. You deserve a lot.
A good morning text for her that really lets her know you’re eager to pamper her.
5. Open your eyes and embrace this wonderful world! Welcome to another happy day!
Happy and hopeful and not coming on too strongly if you’re still getting to know her.
6. Every morning I thank the world for giving you to me. You are my sweetest addiction, I can’t live without you.
An incredible good morning love text that really lets her know just how important she is to you right as she wakes up.
7. You know what? I always wake up smiling and feeling happy, and it’s all your fault! It’s all because you love me, too. Good morning, love!
Let her know you recognize her love and how it makes you love her more.
8. As you open your eyes and begin your day, remember that you will never have this day again. Make it count. Spend the day with me. Good morning, sweetie!
Inspirational, and it brings her back to spending time with you.
9. Even if the very first thing I crave in the morning is a strong cup of coffee, you are the very first thing that pops in my head. Good morning, honey!
The ideal good morning text from the coffee nuts out there.
10. Good morning, sweet face. You have two options this morning. Go back to sleep or chase that dream. I know you’ll pick the second one.
Inspire her and let her know you’re there to support her all in one text.
11. Good morning, my sweet girl. I literally just woke up and you’re the first person on my mind. I love you.
Some variety of this is often the go-to for a good morning text for her.
Before you start regularly sending good morning messages for her, you need to know how to start a text conversation with a girl in the first place.
The answer to that problem is thankfully quite easy. All you need are some of the text conversation starters you’ll find here.
Here are 7 sweet good morning texts to her conversation starters:
12. How do you like your coffee? And why?
You’ll be amazed how this good morning text can lead to a long conversation…and a coffee date.
13. What are you most grateful for?
14. What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
Use this one for your first spontaneous good morning text message.
15. What sort of things make you laugh out loud?
Find out what’s funny to her, and make her laugh on the next morning.
16. If work was no longer an option and you had plenty of money, what would you do all day?
A question we all think over some mornings.
17. How did you spend your day, yesterday?
Get an update on her life as just starts a new day.
18. Would you go on a cross-country road trip?
Half-invitation, half-question, this always gets a great morning response.
Not every good morning text for her has to happen in the morning. Some double perfectly with the good night text for her category.
These flexible texts fit at either end of the day, ideal if you want your options left open.
Here are 6 good morning texts that are also great good night texts for her:
19. Was just thinking of you baby …, thought of making you think of me too!
A little sly, and a little honest. It’s great morning or night.
20. You know how I hate to text! I am surprised am loving it now, ‘cos I know it’ll be read by you and it will make you think of me and smile.
At once, you excuse any bad texting and make her feel great you text as often as you do.
21. I Feel like you are the reward for everything I did right in my life.
This is a top shelf sweet good morning text, and it’s just as great at night!
22. I wish we could be lazy in bed together all day.
A great image for a girl you’re getting closer to, and it just may make it happen.
23. Cuddling with you would be perfect right now.
Words a girl always wants to read.
24. You brighten my day with the sound of your voice. Now call me when you see this message so I can hear it.
Morning or night, this is sure to get a call in response.
The reason you send good morning text messages is because you want to get closer to a girl, but that leads to a problem for some guys: how to ask a girl out over text, since that’s how you always chat.
Use a good morning text for her from this set, and the text solves the problem for you.
Here are 6 good morning texts to her to ask a girl out over text:
25. I’m checking that new club on Friday. You’ll be there, right?
Replace “club” with any event or location you’ve mentioned before, and you’ve got a date set.
26. Let’s have a drink somewhere where we can talk a little more.
Basically, you’re saying: like the chat? Let’s take this to the next step.
27. It’s too much for me to type everything out. Do you want to meet up and get some ice cream?
Give her the sense she’s going to get a great story if she’ll meet up.
28. I warn you I may be the worst bowler on the planet. Want to give me some pointers?
Pick an activity you know she shines in, and let her take the lead.
29. I’d love to give you a walking tour of (insert city/neighborhood), would you let me show you my favorite places?
Make the meet up into a bit of an adventure.
30. I’m thinking of having some people over this Friday. You should come!
A good morning text for her with a far less demanding invite attached.
When you sent a good morning text for her, you probably want there to be a sense that this is about a romantic connection. To pull that off successfully, you need to make your good morning text for her into flirty texts for her as well.
If you’re wondering how to flirt with a girl over text, it’s as easy as typing out one of these messages below.
Here are 5 flirty good morning texts for her:
31. I was dreaming of you all night long.
Just let her wonder what those dreams were really about.
32. Hurry up and wake up cuz I miss you.
Sweet and short and a great message to wake up to.
33. I know my cold would disappear if I had a good morning kiss from you.
A great way to build sympathy and maybe get that kiss.
34. It only takes me a second to think about you but the smile it gives me lasts all day long!
Get her to say ‘aww’ as soon as she’s up.
35. Great morning! Let me know if you need some help getting into trouble later.
Flirty and a great invitation.
When you’re trying to send love messages for her, you need to go beyond the basic good morning text for her. You need a good morning beautiful text that shows her just what she means to you.
Try some of these to make her feel as special as you think she is.
Here are 6 good morning love messages/texts for her:
36. I am truly blessed to be able to call you my love. Good morning, lovely. I hope that you have a great day.
Direct and sure to make sure feel special.
37. Good morning sweetheart! May the bluebirds sing songs for you to hear as you are getting ready for the day ahead.
There’s almost a Disney princess quality to this one.
38. I know that you enjoy wearing makeup, but you are more beautiful when you first awake.
Let her feel pretty and also confident that you always find her lovely.
39. Even if in the morning you are whimsical and lazy, still I love you. Good morning.
Tease her, make her smile, and show your love all in one good morning text for her.
40. I think that it is time to move in together. Texting you good morning isn’t going to work forever.
A great one to hold in reserve for when the big moment arises.
41. I don’t care whether my morning coffee is a cappuccino, latte or a mocha. My favorite coffee is the one that I share with you. Good morning.
A sweet message only a coffee lover can truly appreciate.
The worst thing when you’re texting a girl is when she didn’t text back. In that case, don’t panic, just use a good morning text for her from the list below.
Here are 6 good morning texts after she didn’t text back:
42. Hey wonderful, you gotta wake up! I know it’s hard as you were probably dreaming about me, but I’m even better in real life ?
Always a solid choice to go with a flirty opener to see how she responds.
43. Did you know that the brain is a wonderful organ? It starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office.
This will make her smile, and reply.
44. Hope you’re doing well… let me know what’s up with you!
Show a little concern so she knows you’re waiting for a message.
45. Hey I’m coming to help you since you obviously broke your thumbs and can’t respond.
A silly way to show you’re wondering where her messages are. Also, you may get a real invite.
46. The only excuse I’ll accept is if you’re eating guac and don’t want to get it on your phone. Because avocados are life.
This one benefits from being demonstrably true.
47. Text me to tell me that you aren’t going to text back.
A bit blunt, but it’ll get you an answer.
More Ways On How To Talk To Girls
A good morning text for her is a great arrow to have in your quiver, but it isn’t the only way to talk to a girl. Try a few of these as well to make sure you have all the tools you need to get that girlfriend:
- Use compliments for girls to make her feel special
- Have a list of things to talk about with a girl so you never run out of conversation.
- Show your sweetest side by always having sweet things to say to a girl handy.
- Avoid chasing the wrong girls by finding out how to tell if a girl likes you over text.
- Figure out how to make a girl laugh and get her interest instantly.
With good morning texts, the main trick is having the right text on hand, but there is a little more to it.
Use these steps to make sure you’re sending a great good morning text for her at the right moment.
Step 1: Good Morning Text For Her : Get a Number
This may seem obvious, but it’s also obviously crucial. Get the girl’s number. If you aren’t sure how to do that, click on the link above for all the crucial steps.
Step 2: Good Morning Text For Her : Develop a Text Relationship First
Don’t just jump into sending a good morning love text right after you got the girl’s number. Have a few text conversations first, so she knows to expect your texts every now and then.
Step 3: Good Morning Text For Her : Choose a Text That Is Right for the Girl
This is the easy part. Just choose the right text above for the girl you’re interested in. Base your choice on the girl’s personality and where you are in your relationship.
Step 4: Good Morning Text For Her : Repeat a Few Days Later
Don’t send one good morning message for her and forget about it, but also don’t start doing it daily at first. Send them every now and again after the first success.
Step 5: Good Morning Text For Her : Build Up to Daily Good Morning Messages
Once you’ve sent a few, start making them more regular until you are sending them daily and it becomes a tradition for both of you. This will make you the most important part of her wake up routine.
In other words, with these good morning texts for her, you’re well on your way to answering how to get a girlfriend in full.
Remember to mix it up with a sweet good morning text, a good morning beautiful text, and a good morning love text every once in a while. The right good morning message for her changes morning to morning, so always have the right one on hand.
A good morning text is so effective because it can be unexpected the first time and then quickly becomes a tradition. In other words, your good morning message for her will become a staple of her day.
Now you have all the good morning texts you need (sweet good morning texts and otherwise), all you have to pick the right first good morning text and send away.
After that first good morning text message, all the later good morning text messages will become more personal as your relationship becomes closer.
It’s a sure-fire way to get over that hump and get closer every morning.