Guys… which do you think women are more attracted to?
Skin that looks dry, leathery, and worn-down… or skin that looks smooth, healthy, and vibrant?
It’s an easy answer, right?
That’s why you don’t want to regret not taking care of your body’s ultimate protection… your skin (not taking care of it is the #1 regret on this post).
…And one of the easiest ways to take care of your skin: using a personal microdermabrasion device. So today, we’re taking a look at one of the most well-known personal microderm devices in our PMD review:
PMD Review: The Ultimate Personal Microdermabrasion Tool?
Before we dive into our PMD review… let’s quickly touch on what it is, and what makes microdermabrasion so powerful:
What is PMD and What is Microdermabrasion?
PMD is a personal microdermabrasion tool that’s not only ridiculously affordable (more below) but is also extremely easy to use.
What does a personal microdermabrasion tool do?
It first exfoliates skin, removing the top layer of dead skin (by using a patent-pending spinning disc technology)… and second vacuums out all the dirt, grime, and oil that’s accumulated in your pores (by using of a precisely-calibrated vacuum).
- It treats and helps fight acne. Dirt and oil deep in your pores are the main cause of acne. Microdermabrasion is able to more effectively clean your pores (which helps stops ongoing acne outbreaks and prevents them from coming back). source: 1, 2
- It helps give you younger-looking skin. PMD’s spinning disc technology removes old and dead skin cells (which promotes the growth of newer, healthier skin cells).
- It leads to smoother, more even-looking skin. Regular microdermabrasion can remove small lumps and raised skin (which are replaced by healthier skin… and results in a smoother and more even skin tone).
Pretty cool, right? It gets better:
The cost of one PMD device is about the same cost as one microdermabrasion treatment at a dermatologist. In other words: for the same price of one treatment, you can get a tool that allows you to have a microdermabrasion treatment as many times as you want… whenever you want… from the comfort of your own home.
The Three Reason PMD is So Effective
1. Its Patented Spinning Disc technology
PMD uses a patented spinning disc technology to remove the top layer of your skin (which is mostly dead skin… giving you benefit #2 above). These spinning discs are embedded with aluminum oxide crystals… which is great because aluminum oxide is: source: 1, 2, 3
- Hypoallergenic (which is great news for guys who have sensitive skin)
- Antibacterial (this kill bacteria and helps prevents it from spreading)
PMD even took patented this spinning disc technology a step further:
Since guys have all different types of skin (from sensitive to tough), they developed three different discs (each of which come free):
- Blue (for sensitive skin)
- Green (for normal skin)
- Red (for tougher skin)
PS: when you’re getting started, PMD recommends you use the white training disc on your arm or leg (so you don’t risk hurting your skin with inexperienced use).
2. It works on both your face and body
Your face is probably the most noticeable skin on your whole body, but it’s still important to take care of all your skin. That’s why PMD was designed to work on both your face and body.
Each PMD device has a cap to cover the disc that you’re using (either blue, green, or red (from #1 above)). These caps help to hold the disc in place and allow you to more easily slide the PMD across your skin.
To make it easier to use your PMD on both your face, and your body, each PMD comes with two cap sizes:
- Large (best on larger parts of your body (to cover more surface area))
- Small (best on your face and other sensitive areas)
PS: for each disc (blue, green, red) you get a large and small size (using blue as an example, you receive 1 large blue disc and 1 small blue disc).
3. It uses a precisely-calibrated vacuum
While removing the top layer of your skin is beneficial… it (alone) doesn’t give you the full power of microdermabrasion. The problem: there is still some dirt and oil stuck deep in your pores.
…And that’s why: PMD has an integrated, precisely-calibrated vacuum (that is vacuuming at the same time that the discs are spinning). It has enough power to vacuum out the dirt and oil, but not so much power that it will damage your skin.
Now: not only does this help to completely clean out your pores, but it even stimulates blood circulation to your skin (which improves the natural healing process and helps make your skin look firmer).
PMD Review Conclusion
You don’t want to regret not taking care of your skin before it’s too late (again, it was the #1 regret on this post)… and microdermabrasion is one of the best ways to keep your skin looking young and healthy.
And as for PMD:
From our review and experience with PMD, it’s one of the easiest, most affordable, and most convenient ways for you to get the benefits of microdermabrasion… all from the comfort of your own home.
PS: Mantelligence readers get a limited-time discount with the promo code man15!