AJ | Oct 15, 2018 | 0
Tiege Hanley Review
New? Start here. | This post contains affiliate links (what is this?) | This is a sponsored post (what is this?)
We get it: like most guys, you probably don’t think too much about your skin (protecting it + making it look its best)… but think about this simple question:
Do you want to have skin that turns women off?
Of course not… you want skin that women love, right? So… why wouldn’t you do everything you can to make it look its best?
And here’s something important to know: if you don’t take care of your skin now (and you let it get worn-down, wrinkly, leathery, etc.) it’s significantly more difficult to get it back to the healthy, youthful state it’s at now.
So we highly recommend you take care of your skin now… and one of the easiest, and most effective, ways to take care of your skin:
Using an uncomplicated, effective, and all-in one skin care system. And that’s why we love the Tiege Hanley Skin Care System. It’s everything you need, and nothing you don’t (plus it takes under 2 minutes to complete)!
Check it out in our Tiege Hanley review:
Tiege Hanley Review: An Uncomplicated, All-In-One Skin Care System
Step #1: Daily Face Wash
Using an effective face wash (every day) is an essential part of taking care of your skin (it helps keep your face clear and clean (free of dirt, grime, and excess oil)).
The Tiege Hanley Daily Face Wash uses a highly-concentrated formula (you only need to use a nickel sized amount) to make your face almost glow (it helps reduce redness and inflammation). It was even designed to be gentle (and almost foamless) so it’s perfect if you have sensitive skin.
To use: wet your face with warm water, apply the face wash, massage and rinse.
Step #2: Exfoliating Scrub
An exfoliating scrub helps to remove old/dead skin cells, and leaving behind the young/fresh skin underneath (resulting in healthier, younger-looking skin).
Tiege Hanley’s Exfoliating Scrub uses crushed apricot seeds to gently scrub and exfoliate your skin. It even comes packed with a few powerful ingredients:
- Vitamins B3 (helps prevent acne, fight the signs of aging, and promote cell regeneration) 1, 2
- Cucumber Extract (helps with skin rejuvenation and provides a soothing feeling) 1, 2
To use: gently massage product into your face (in a circular motion) twice a week, and after the daily face wash.
Step #3: Morning Moisturizer (with SPF 20)
And that’s why we love Tiege Hanley’s AM moisturizer. Not only does it keep your skin moisturized throughout the day… but it also has a sun protection factor (SPF) of 20 (SPF 20 blocks the majority of the sun’s harmful rays).
To use: gently rub into your face/neck, after applying all other products, and 30 minutes before leaving the house.
Step #4: Bedtime Moisturizer
Tiege Hanley Bedtime Moisturizer will help repair, restore, and rejuvenate your skin by giving your body the nutrients it needs to boost cell repair. These nutrients include:
- Vitamin B3 (helps increase skin elasticity and reduce dark spots, scars, and redness)
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (helps reduce muscle contractions that can cause wrinkles)
- Green Tea and Aloe Vera Extracts (both have anti-inflammatory/antimicrobial properties and help hydrate and heal skin)
- Collagen (helps skin retain its form (which reduces the signs of aging))
- Hydrolyzed Elastin (helps skin retain moisture)
To use: gently apply the PM moisturizer to your face/neck, after applying all other products, and right before you go to bed.
Step #5: AM/PM Eye Cream
Your eyes are one of the most noticeable parts of you… and if they’re showing signs of aging (they’re puffy, have dark circles, crow’s feet, wrinkles, etc.), then plain and simple: it’s going to make you look like you’re aging.
That’s why Tiege Hanley created their AM/PM Anti-Aging Eye Cream. It gives you an extra boost in fighting the signs of aging around your eyes, by combining two powerful ingredients.
- Caffeine (improves blood circulation (that helps create tighter skin)… and is a natural antioxidant (which helps fight off the free radicals that increases the rate of your skin’s aging process.)) 1, 2
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (prevents muscle contractions that increase the depth of wrinkles (reducing the visibility of them))
To use: add one pump to your index finger, touch your index fingers together, and apply to the area around your eyes (including your eyelids).
Pro Step: AM/PM Firming Serum
If you’re looking for an extra boost:
Tiege Hanley developed their AM/PM Super Serum. It’s packed with anti-aging ingredients that will make (and keep) your skin looking firm and young.
The Super Serum is so effective is because it combines 4 powerful ingredients:
- Retinyl Palmitate (a great source of vitamin A (in the form of Retinol) that’s proven to have anti-aging properties (it improves skin cell rejuvenation to create more even, younger looking skin)) 1
- Sodium Hyaluronate (helps improve blood circulation and nutrient absorption in your skin to create softer, smoother skin)
- Green Tea Extract (a very effective antioxidant that combats free radicals) 1
- Apricot Extract (replenishes skin with the vitamins and minerals necessary to repair and revitalization)
To use: Add a small amount to your fingers and apply to face and neck. Apply before your eye cream and moisturizer.
Tiege Hanley Review Conclusion
The Tiege Hanley all-in-one skin care system is the simplest and most effective system that the Mantelligence team has used.
PS: use code mantelligence20 to get a big, but limited-time discount on the Tiege Hanley!