Sam Whittaker | Oct 13, 2021 | 0
21 Remarkable Valentine's Day Pick Up Lines - Unique Things To Say Now
New? Start here.
Valentine's day is just around the corner and you know what that means… it’s time to stock up on some Valentine's day pick up lines.
Pick up lines are absolutely crucial if you want to make your move this Valentine’s day. Choose the right one, and you can be sure to grab the attention of your biggest crush.
Do pick up lines work? Well, there’s only one way to find out. As they say, you can’t win the lottery if you don’t buy a ticket.
If you’re looking for lines that are guaranteed to succeed, look no further than these Valentine’s day pick up lines.
5 best Valentines day pick up lines
Are you looking for only the very best Valentine’s day pick up lines? If so, then all you need to do is choose from one of these amazing options for guaranteed success.
Here are the 5 best Valentine’s day pick up lines:
1. I Like Legos, You Like Legos, Why Don’t We Build A Relationship?
Create images of treasured childhoods with this amazing pickup line. It’ll be just like playing with Lego - only you’ll be building love together.
2. Roses are red, violets are blue, I can’t rhyme but can I date you?
This is a great option if you want to make your crush laugh. Even though you say you can’t rhyme, this line actually does rhyme!
3. You must be in the wrong place. The Miss Universe contest is over there.
This line is a great way to complement her in a cool, subtle manner. Watch her blush and giggle!
4. Even if the earth didn’t have gravity, I’d still fall for you.
If your crush is into science, they might absolutely love this pickup line. It’s quite sweet, and it’s also a very intelligent line.
5. I think you’re suffering from a lack of vitamin me.
This line is simple but straight to the point. Say it with a straight face, and your crush probably won’t be able to stop themselves from laughing.
5 Sweet valentine's day pick up lines
If you’re looking to melt your crush’s heart, choose from one of these sweet pick up lines. These are guaranteed to make an impact!
Here are 5 sweet Valentine’s day pick up lines:
6. Can I borrow your phone? I need to call God and tell him I’ve found his missing angel.
Make an immediate impression on your crush with this stellar pick up line. It’s sweet without being overly awkward.
7. If I were a cat, I’d spend all nine lives with you.
If your crush likes cats, they’ll be ALL OVER this pick up line. Along with being very sweet, this line is also totally cute.
8. You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall…is in love with me.
The cool thing about this pickup line is that it rhymes. Protip: rhyming actually tricks people into thinking you’re more intelligent than you actually are.
9. Are you a bank loan? Because you’ve got my interest.
Although this pick up line starts off in a slightly lame manner, the punch line is surprisingly good. It’s guaranteed to pique her interest!
10. I'll be yours forever just tell me when to start.
If you really want to lay your feelings on the table and be intense, this is the line for you. Say it as you mean it because this one might be risky in certain situations.
5 Cheesy valentine's pick up lines
Are you all about that epic cheesiness? Do you want to overwhelm your crush with the sheer cheese factor? If so, these cheesy pick up lines are for you.
Here are 4 cheesy Valentine’s Day pick up lines:
11. There must be a lookout notice out in heaven because they are missing an angel.
It’s cheesy, it’s a cliche - but guess what? It actually has a high chance of working, because a lot of people really do appreciate this level of cheesiness.
12. You’re so sweet, you could put Hershey’s out of business.
The great thing about this line is that it’s simple and straight to the point. Yes, it’s cheesy - but it’s enough to impress quite a few people.
13. Valentine’s without you is like a broken pencil. Pointless.
We have to give props to whoever wrote this line, because it’s deceptively clever. That being said, you should probably say this in a joking manner because of its cheese factor.
14. You must be from Tennessee because you’re the only ten I see!
A classic pick up line that has been passed down through the ages. And guess what? It still works like a charm!
15. Are you accepting applications for your fan club?
Your crush will absolutely love this one - especially if you’re sending this pick up line through social media. Make sure they know you’re their biggest fan.
3 Smooth valentines pick up lines
If you want to keep things extra smooth and subtle, look no further than these smooth pick up lines. These will truly impress your crush.
Here are 4 smooth Valentine’s pick up lines:
16. Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?
Oh, snap! This line is just dripping with charm and confidence. You could walk up to a total stranger and say this line, and you’d probably have a good chance.
17. Do you have GPS? I keep getting lost in your eyes.
Another really clever and interesting line that is guaranteed to get her attention. Remember to make eye contact!
18. Are you a parking ticket? Because you’ve got FINE written all over you.
Damn! Another great pick up line that should be pretty effective if you’re bold enough to try it.
3 Funny Valentine’s day pick up lines
If all else fails, you can always rely on a strong sense of humor. Try out these funny pick up lines, and you can’t go wrong.
Here are 3 funny pick up lines:
19. You’re so beautiful that I have forgotten my pick-up line.
Say it like you actually forgot your pick up line mid-sentence, and you’ll definitely make your crush laugh.
20. I was blinded by your beauty; I’m going to need your name and phone number for insurance purposes.
Say this with complete seriousness - and pull out a pen and notepad for good measure!
21. Are you my appendix? Because I have a funny feeling in my stomach that makes me feel like I should take you out.
It’s funny, it’s clever, and it’s even a little sweet deep down. This pick up line ticks all the right boxes!
Downloadable List of Valentine's Day Pick Up Lines
Here is a downloadable and printable jpg/pdf list of valentines day pick up lines (right-click the image and select Save Image As...):
How To Pick The Best valentines day pick up lines
Approaching your crush on Valentine’s day can be pretty stressful. What if they reject you? What if they think your pick up line is lame? Don’t worry - just follow this guide, and you’ll be fine.
Here's how to pick the best Valentine's Day pick up lines:
1. Consider Your Crush’s Personality
When choosing your pick up lines, make sure to take into account your crush’s personality. Choose a line that you think they’d love. Do they have certain hobbies or interests?
Think about their personality, and you can pick a line that they’ll love.
2. Be Confident
Confidence is always important when you approach someone you have a romantic interest in. Make sure to maintain eye contact and speak in a clear, loud voice.
Smile! Relax, make yourself at ease. Confidence can make even the lamest pick up lines successful.
3. Maintain a Sense of Humor
A great sense of humor goes a long way when it comes to pick up lines. If you can’t seem to pick out a pick up line, just go with whatever you think is the funniest.
Laughter is a lot better than awkwardness, even if your crush ultimately isn’t interested.
More Great Pick Up Lines
Of course, there are plenty more pick up lines to try if you haven’t found the perfect option just yet. If you’re still searching, why not check out these great pick up lines as well?
- Tinder is becoming way more popular in the era of social distancing. Try out these Tinder pick up lines and make sure your match doesn’t run away.
- Sometimes, it’s best to embrace your inner nerd. You can do just that with these hilariously nerdy pick up lines.
- Sometimes, the best pick up lines are a little daring and risque. Show your crush that you’re not afraid to make a move with these flirty pick up lines.
By now, you’re hopefully equipped with all kinds of different Valentine’s day pick up lines. Narrowing down your options to just one or two pick up lines may be tricky, but you can do it!
The most important thing when it comes to pick up lines is actually having the courage to make a move.
It doesn’t matter whether your pick up line is lame or not. Speak with confidence, maintain a sense of humor, and you really can’t go wrong.
If you’re asking yourself, “do pick up lines work?,” then the answer is simple:
It’s up to you!
Only you can make these Valentine’s day pick up lines a success - choosing them is just the first step.
Hopefully, you have a very romantic Valentine’s day this year!