Archer | Mar 17, 2021 | 0
How To Kiss A Girl For The First Time - 7 Easy steps that works!
New? Start here.
Knowing how to kiss a girl for the first time can be a scary but incredible experience. Whether it's your actual first kiss or just your first time kissing a new romantic interest, it's important that you do it right. After all, a good kiss goes a long way in establishing a lasting relationship. If you're wondering how to get a girlfriend – it all starts with a smooch!
Before we get started, remember that there's no magical formula for understanding how to kiss a girl for the first time. Every person and situation is unique, so you may need to improvise. This guide gives you an idea on how to kiss a girl, but it's up to you, Casanova, to really make it special.
Without further adieu, here's how to kiss a girl for the first time:
How To Kiss A Girl For The First Time: 7 Steps
So you've been on a few dates and things are going well. Way to go, champ. Now, if you know how to kiss a girl for the first time, the next phase in your relationship is going to be smooth sailing.
Before we get started, it's important to note that timing is everything. Kissing a girl for the first time is exciting, but try not to rush into it too fast. Wait until you know she's ready, and be on the lookout for that perfect moment. After all, if the relationship keeps progressing, you're going to want a beautiful memory to cherish in the future.
Follow these steps to make your first lip-locking experience with her one to remember.
Here are 7 powerful tips to kissing a girl for the first time:
1. Flirt With Her
If you want to get her to kiss you, start with some mild flirting. Say you're texting with her – throw a wink or a kiss emoji into the conversation casually. When you're hanging out with her, gently touch her arm at an opportune moment. If she pulls back, she may not be interested.
After you've played the flirting game for a while, she should (hopefully) be flirting back. It can be difficult to read if she's actually flirting or just being friendly, so don't automatically assume that a smile means she's ready to take things to the next level.
Once you can tell that things are moving in a romantic direction, it's time to take the next step.
2. Take Her Out
So you're pretty much positive that she's into you. Congratulations, you stud. Now, it's time to woo her.
Take her out on a date. Bring her somewhere special and treat her like a princess without being too cheesy and overbearing. You want her to know that you're a gentleman, but that doesn't mean you need to put her high up on a pedestal. Be your genuine, charming self, only a little more than usual. Be suave but authentic.
3. Set The Mood
At this step, you might still be on your first date, or maybe you have a few outings under your belt. Either way, if you want to go for the elusive kiss, you need to set the mood.
Now, this is the time to go a little overboard. Think of the most romantic place you know – a rowboat under the stars would be perfection. Your goal here is to make it clear that you're interested in kissing her without actually saying that out loud. She's going to know what you're up to, so don't try to hide it. Bust out the candles and the Marvin Gaye – there's no shame in it.
4. Tell Her How You Feel
At this point, it should be quite clear that this is more than a friendship. It's time to whisper sweet nothings. Let her know how much she means to you and how much fun you have with her.
If she responds positively, you probably have a green light to go in for the kiss. If not, she may just need more time, or she might just like you as a friend. There's nothing wrong with that, so don't push the issue. Never feel entitled to her kiss or you're never going to get it. Of course, if you've made it this far, the odds are in your favor.
5. Go For The Kiss
So now you've expressed your affection for each other. Now, this is the cool part. At this point, you're both probably all doughy-eyed and full of emotion that the kiss will probably just happen naturally. If not, there's nothing wrong with asking her if you can kiss her. Sometimes being direct is the easiest and most effective approach.
Now, it's time for the kiss. This is the part that you don't want to overthink too much or you might sabotage yourself.
- Eye Contact: Make eye contact with her, and move in slowly. If she moves towards you, it's going to happen.
- Lean In: Once your faces are close, close your eyes and plant a soft, quick kiss on her lips.
- Holding the tongue: Don't get too crazy and start jamming your tongue down her throat. Right now you're just testing the waters.
- The kiss: After the kiss, if she seems happy, you can go for a second more passionate kiss.
- Pull Her In: If you're a true debonair, you could pull her in (gently) by by touching the back of her head or the side of her face.
- Ready for more: At this point, it may be time for a little tongue action. For your first kiss, less is more. Use the tip of your tongue (not too much) to make slow swirls around hers. If this goes well, things should happen organically from there.
6. Get Her To Kiss You For The First Time
The biggest mistake you can make is kissing a girl who doesn't want or isn't ready to kiss you back. With that in mind, often the best approach is to get her to kiss you. Now, you're probably wondering how to get a girl to kiss you. Of course, there's no 'smooch button' that activates her desire to lock lips with you, so you're going to have to play it cool.
Basically, you can follow the same steps above that you would use to kiss her. The only difference is that when you get to that point where the kiss seems inevitable, you wait for her to make the first move.
This approach is great when you're with a girl who seems like she prefers to take it slow and you don't want to come off as too aggressive. Just realize that she might be playing the same game, so eventually one of you is going to need to make the first move.
7. Know These 'First Time' Kissing Tips
When you're going in for that first peck, your mind is going to be going a million miles an hour. Use these kissing tips on how to kiss a girl for the first time to smooch like a pro.
- Don't overthink it! Billions of people all over the world kiss every day, and many of them are kissing right now. You're doing something that's one of the greatest parts of the human experience. Enjoy it, and don't make it more complicated than it needs to be.
- Start slow. You're batting for a single, not a grand slam. Know your boundaries, and let her dictate how far you go. The quickest way to turn a sweet mood sour is to be too pushy.
- Control your tongue. One of the most common first kissing mistakes is using too much tongue. Keep that thing in check, and then use more when she does. She's going to set the tone, and you can follow.
- Close your eyes. If she takes a peek and sees you staring, she's going to be a little weirded out.
- Have fresh breath. The importance of minty-fresh breath can't be overstated. Don't chomp on gum or spray your mouth right in front of her – just make sure you brush and use mouthwash before hanging out with her.
How To Kiss And Make Out With A Girl For The First Time
After that first kiss, making out is the next logical step. Now if you're wondering how to make out with a girl, the answer is easy: do exactly what you did before, only more so. Take things slow, and let her body language determine how far you should go.
How To Kiss A Girl For The First Time, On The First Date
By now, you should have a good idea on how to kiss on first date. A general rule of thumb is that you should save the kiss for the end of the date, but that doesn't always have to be the case. The most important thing is timing. Don't plant one on her while she's chewing her dinner. Don't dwell on the kiss during the date either. Just let it happen as it happens.
More Tips On How To Get The Girl
There's a whole lot more to pursuing a romantic interest besides just kissing her. Check out these other awesome guides to help you charm your crush.
- Knowing how to tell if a girl likes you is one of the most crucial skills.
- Once you know she likes you, you need to know how to ask a girl out.
- If you're crushing on her, you want to know how to get a girl to like you.
- Before the kiss, you need to know how to flirt with a girl.
- If you know how to talk to girls, your romantic life is going to flourish.
Now that you have a solid foundation for how to kiss a girl for the first time, all you need is the right partner. Don't feel like you need to rush into your first kiss. Girls can sense desperation, and it's not attractive. Slow and steady wins the race.
Remember: there's no guaranteed method that will help you know how to get a girlfriend or how to kiss a girl. More often than not, you're going to need to wing it. Just remember to be respectful, caring, and kind, and you'll get there eventually.
Finally, be confident in yourself. There are million-and-one girls out there who would be thrilled to kiss you. Yes, kissing a girl is amazing, but kissing a guy is amazing for her too. Don't forget that.