Sam Whittaker | Mar 11, 2021 | 0
Supplemental Privacy Notice for Nevada Residents
Effective April 14, 2021
Personal Information Collection and Purposes of Use
We collect certain personal information of Nevada consumers through our Internet website or other online service. This information includes one or more of the following elements of personally identifiable information:
- A first and last name.
- A home or other physical address that includes the name of a street and the name of a city or town.
- An electronic mail address.
- A telephone number.
- An identifier that allows a specific person to be contacted either physically or online.
- Any other information concerning a person collected from the person through the Internet website or online service of the operator, and maintained by the operator in combination with an identifier in a form that makes the information personally identifiable.
We collect this personal information for the following purposes:
- to respond to your inquiries and to fulfill your requests;
- to send you important information regarding our relationship with you or regarding the Website, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- for audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and are compliant with legal, regulatory, or contractual requirements;
- for fraud or crime prevention, and for technical security monitoring purposes;
- to facilitate the development of new products and services;
- to enhance, improve, or modify the Website or services;
- for data analysis that will allow us to understand website usage trends;
- to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, so that we can adapt our campaigns to the needs and interests of our users.
- to better understand you, so that we can personalize our interactions with you and provide you with information and/or offers tailored to your interests.
Your Privacy Rights
Right to access and/or correct your personal information, or opt out of sale of personal information:
If you would like to review, correct, or update your personal information, you or your authorized representative may submit a verifiable consumer request to us using our Contact Page.
We will respond to your verified request as soon as reasonably practicable, but no later than sixty (60) days after receipt. If circumstances cause any delay in our response, you will be promptly notified and provided a date for our response.
We generally do not disclose or share personal information for profit. Under Nevada law, you have the right to direct us to not sell or license your personal information to third parties. To exercise this right, if applicable, you or your authorized representative may submit a verifiable consumer request to us using our Contact Page.
You can contact us with questions about this Supplemental Privacy Notice for Nevada Residents or to exercise your rights at using our Contact Page.