Easter jokes are great for the holidays.
So, if you're looking for jokes to tell this Easter, look no further. The best ones are here!
Let's get right into them.
Ultimate List of Best Easter Jokes That Will Make Your Family Burst Out With Laughter
Don't just share Easter candy or a chocolate bunny during the holidays; give the Easter treat of laughs. Make bunny ears fall off with a few great Easter jokes and riddles. Whether it's some puns or great knock-knock jokes, it'll surely liven up the Easter celebration.
5 Best Easter Punchlines You Won't Resist Laughing At
Kids doing the traditional egg hunt, a rabbit spotting, and Easter Barney reruns are on TV. This could only mean one thing. The Easter bunny is due for a visit. If you want to spread some happy Easter joy, all you need are some good jokes with great punchlines.
1. Christmas does come before Easter in one place - but where? The dictionary!
You'll have the kids confused with this one for sure. Perhaps even some adults will have to think hard as well. Make sure you give them an egg if they laugh at this one.
2. How can you make Easter preparations go faster? Use the eggs-press lane!
On a day like Easter Sunday, the moods are swinging to get everything prepared and perfected. Tell the Easter bunny's favorite kind of joke; they're the ones with the best punchlines. This will help lighten up the mood.
3. What happens if you get married on Easter? You live hoppily ever after.
Everyone deserves a hoppy ending. Marrying on Easter means you have two things to celebrate year after year.
4. How is the Easter Bunny like Michael Jordan? They're both famous for stuffing baskets!
Michael Jordan wasn't stuffing a chocolate egg into his basket, though.
5. Why are people always tired in April? Because they just finished a march.
The Easter bunny likely gets tired in April too. He hides in his rabbit hole, and that's why we don't see him till the following year. You have to wonder what he does down there. Perhaps he's practicing his bunny hop?
Share This Image On Your Site
5 Corny Yet Very Funny Easter-Inspired Humor for Everyone
A fun idea is to hide a mischievous Easter egg in your Easter basket. How is it mischievous, you ask? Why, it's a chicken egg, of course! Follow up by sharing corny jokes, and you'll have everyone laughing. You might be dubbed the "mad bunny" by the end of the day, but the kids and adults alike will have a blast.
6. What's the best way to make Easter easier? Put an "i" where the "t" is.
This is a classic dad joke, but it's one of the good ones. Break out these kinds of jokes during Easter brunch when everyone is gathered around.
7. What should you do to prepare for all the Easter treats? Eggs-ercise!
Run around like a little chicken or hop and jump around like the Easter bunny to burn off extra calories after big celebration meals and all the chocolate you'll no doubt eat.
8. Did you hear about the hen who laid her egg on an axe? She wanted to hatchet.
When you mix chicken jokes with holiday humor, you can be assured the punchline is going to hit home and make even the Easter bunny laugh.
9. What is the Easter bunny’s favorite kind of music? Hip-hop!
Lyrics would likely include lines about delicious Alma Easter candy, Peter Cottontail, and the White Rabbit Press.
10. Why shouldn’t you tell an Easter egg a joke? It might crack up!
This sounds like a punchline told by the Easter bunny himself. Maybe tell this joke after you've successfully done the Easter egg hide, ready for the kids to go out and find them all. That way, all eggs are hidden, and there's no risk of them cracking up over this one.
5 Easterly Knock Knock Funny One Liners
No Hoppy Easter is complete without knock-knock jokes. Arguably, they may be the Easter bunny's favorite kind because they're perfect for the whole family.
11. Knock- knock! Who's there? Arthur. Arthur who? Arthur any more eggs?
Arthur is all of us. No matter how many Easter egg hunt finds we end up with, we still want more. It's not greedy. It just means we all love yummy chocolate. Arguably, some of us would even eat a soggy Easter bunny chocolate after it's been left out in the rain. Perhaps that would be good timing for some weather jokes.
12. Knock-knock! Who's there? Boo. Boo, who? Don't cry; the Easter bunny will come back next year!
Of course, there are more holidays to celebrate throughout the year, but arguably, Easter has the cutest holiday mascot. The Easter bunny even stars in his own show, and there are different varieties of bunnies like the Oyster Bunny in the popular kids' TV series.
13. Knock-knock! Who’s there? Wendy. Wendy who? Wendy Easter Bunny coming?
Everyone undoubtedly looks for the answer to this question each year. A good thing to remember is that the first Sunday following the full Moon that comes on or after the spring equinox is when Easter is celebrated.
14. Knock-knock! Who’s there? Howard. Howard who? Howard you like to find an Easter egg?
A good joke plays on words. If you have a friend named Howard, he'll appreciate this one-liner.
15. Knock-knock! Who's there? Easter. Easter who? Easter anybody home?
The best way to celebrate Easter is to do it surrounded by friends and family. Create traditions to make them sentimental. Like how dressing up as Santa Claus on Christmas is a tradition, perhaps an adult dressing up as the Easter bunny can bring extra sparks of joy and fun.
5 Laugh-worthy Easter Punchlines for Kids
Jokes for kids can be really funny. You should give them credit, as these goofy one-liners are clean and hilarious. They're bound to put a smile on anyone's face.
16. What do you call an egg from outer space? An “Egg-stra terrestial”.
It's never been proven where the Easter bunny is actually from, so outer space is a possibility. Perhaps he uses Easter bunny spaceship to come to Earth each year.
17. What kind of jewelry does the Easter bunny wear? 14 Carrot Gold.
No doubt, any rabbit will choose a carrot of vegetable nature over jewelry. But like the rabbit in Alice in Wonderland, maybe he too, is off for an audience with a queen?
18. What did the Easter bunny say to the carrot? Nice gnawing you.
Whether the kid you tell this to laughs depends on their vocabulary. The word gnawing may need some explanation, depending on their age. Of course, those that do understand will love this punchline.
19. What do you call a very tired Easter egg? Eggs-austed.
Nothing like a good pun. Even the younger children in the family will laugh at this one. No doubt your heart will melt as you watch them giggle.
20. Do you know how bunnies stay in shape? Hareobics.
To make the little ones laugh hard at this one, you can show them how the Easter bunny does his hareobic moves.
5 Bad But Laughable Easter One Liners
Some bad jokes are great. They're tacky, ridiculous, and will draw out some eye-rolls, but watch. The corners of their mouth will tug and twitch, and before you know it, a huge laugh is heard in the room.
21. Why were the eggs running so fast? They were afraid of being beaten!
Cue the groan, but it will definitely elicit a laugh from your audience. It's so bad it's tragic, but you still can't help but laugh.
22. What happened to the Easter bunny at school? He was eggspelled.
Was it for telling some bad jokes? Poor Easter bunny. All he wanted to do was make people laugh.
23. Why did the Easter egg climb a mountain? So he could hear his egg-cho!
The trip up would be quite hard, no doubt. But at least the Easter egg could easily roll all the way down.
24. How do you catch the Easter Bunny? Hide in the bushes and make a noise like a carrot!
Sometimes it's nice to give in to the giddy excitement of indulging in a bad joke like this.
25. Why was the Easter Bunny arrested? For hare-assment.
Are you cringing yet? Laughter is in the eye of the beholder. Still, there are certain bad one-liners that are so horrible that they're actually funny in an ironic way, like this one.
5 Easter Punny Punchlines
You're in luck if you're the type of person who laughs at puns. Really punny jokes can be hard to come by, but fortunately, these are the best short one-liner puns.
26. Let’s hatch a plan for the weekend.
If your plan is to make everyone laugh over the Easter weekend, well, make sure to use this list. You'll be equipped with the best jokes.
27. Hey there, hop stuff.
A romantic pun for the partner. They'll appreciate this compliment even if it's delivered as a jest.
28. Some bunny loves you.
And it's not the Easter bunny. This would be a perfect pun for an Easter greeting card given with chocolates.
29. How do monsters like their eggs? Terri-fried.
The good thing about this pun is you don't have to save it for Easter. You can use this one all year round for a random laugh.
30. Just looking on the sunny side of things.
If you're the cook and you happen to be cooking some sunny-side-up eggs, this is a must-tell joke!
Downloadable and Printable List of Easter Jokes
Here is a downloadable and printable jpg/pdf list of Easter jokes (right-clicked the image and select Save Image As...):
How to Pick the Best Jokes About Easter
It's a fun holiday, and you want to elicit some laughter by telling the best jokes. But how exactly do you pick the right ones to tell? Well, follow these tips and you'll know how.
1. Pick jokes for your audience.
Consider who you're telling your jokes to before choosing which ones to tell. For example, a young child might not understand jokes about the economy, no matter how funny they are to you.
2. There's a difference between jokes and insults.
While a person may be the butt of the jokes, know the difference between funny and insulting. There is a limit. Some people will also be more touchy being teased than others.
3. Pick personal stories to tell that are funny.
Jokes can come from funny stories. If you can think back on your experiences and things you've done that are funny, these can make for some really funny jokes.
4. Play on words.
Like a lot of our own jokes, playing on words is a popular form of joking around. For example, words that have a double meaning are great to use.
5. Make sure to say them confidently.
Once you have chosen your jokes, the way you deliver them is important. Don't waste a funny joke by saying it in a flat tone. How you deliver your lines and even your facial features can add to the humor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you still have some unanswered questions about Easter or jokes? Check out these frequently asked questions. They should help you.
Is it okay to make jokes about Easter?
When done respectfully, yes. While it's arguably a religious holiday, even those that don't celebrate it religiously take advantage of the holidays and the joy it brings. Just make sure to consider your audience and don't tell jokes that may offend people.
What April fool's jokes work on Easter?
The best one would be mixing chicken eggs with the chocolate ones. It may be mean, but it is quite funny. Realistically, any of the jokes that involve eggs will work as eggs are one of the holiday icons.
What makes a good Easter joke?
Sticking to the holiday theme is always a good thing to do. So, you'll have a winner if it's about eggs and rabbits.
Who should I tell my jokes about Easter?
Share them with everyone. Jokes are fun to share because it makes people laugh. Just make sure to choose appropriate jokes for the audience you tell them to. There is something for everyone, though.
More Hilarious Jokes To Laugh At
If you're looking for more holiday jokes, the ones we've got here are perfect for adding to your repertoire.
- When you're sitting around that turkey, don't let odd silences take over. Make sure to have some great thanksgiving jokes on hand.
- Christmas jokes are wonderful to share when you're all gathered around the Christmas tree.
- It doesn't matter if you're looking for something funny or spooky; these Halloween jokes for kids are great.
By now, you know how funny Easter jokes can be. Remember, Easter jokes for adults aren't the only ones you have to share with your friends; the kids' jokes can also elicit some great laughs.