Harriet | May 16, 2022 | 0
72 Really Embarrassing Dares – All You Need: Have An Insanely Fun Time!
New? Start here.
Embarrassing dares are a great way to get the most laughter out of a classic truth or dare game. This is probably the reason why, when given a list of truth or dare questions, embarrassing dares are always included.
14 Best embarrassing dares
1. Remove the socks of a person sitting next to you with your teeth.
You're in luck if the person sitting next to you practices proper hygiene, but if not...
2. Go outside and dance like a cowboy.
Keep a straight face while doing it.
3. Smell everyone’s feet and rank them in terms of stinky-ness.
Good thing this doesn't require you to smell your own feet, right?
4. Call your crush and confess your feelings.
Like you haven't already.
5. Take a selfie with the toilet and post it online.
The closer your face is to the bowl, the more challenging this is.
6. Sniff another player’s armpit for 10 seconds.
Make your choice count for this one.
7. Hold hands with the person to your left for the rest of the game.
Another reason to make sure that you sot beside your crush as much as you can.
8. High-five the most strangers you can in 60 seconds.
Make sure you disifinfect your hands right after.
9. Say the alphabet backwards as fast as you can.
Did we mention that you have to get the attention of a stranger before doing so?
10. Close your eyes, sit on someone’s lap, and guess who the person is.
Pray, just pray that it's your crush.
11. Break an egg on your head.
We hope you have some extra clothes because this is bound to be messy.
12. Dance in public as though there is music.
Close your eyes for a dramatic effect.
13. Bite your big toe.
Say "Yummy!" and hold it for a whole minute.
14. Peel banana using your toes.
If you don't peel the whole thing within 2 minutes, you need to do it again.
14 embarrassing dares over text
15. Open Facebook, go to the account of the first person you see, and like every post on their wall going back to a year.
We sincerely hope the first person you see is your mom, or else...
16. Call your parents and ask if they believe in aliens.
Make sure you sound very serious.
17. Eat an entire raw onion, without slicing it.
Pro-tip: Imagine it's an apple and this should be easy.
18. Post a photo of your nostrils on Instagram.
Take note, no staging allowed.
19. Text your crush and tell her you slipped today.
Not only is this embarrassing, but this is also kind of random too. So, good luck!
20. Send a screenshot of your search history of last 2 days.
This is why you should be careful about what you search for.
21. Set your crush’s picture as your dp.
Yes, we know you've got a celebrity crush, but they don't count here.
22. Make a prank call to any random number.
Make the prank count, please.
23. Leave the zip of your pants open for the rest of the day.
When someone notices, act surprised and tell them it's broken.
24. Argue with the wall and pretend it responds.
Don't anger the wall, please.
25. Send a list of your exes alphabetically.
This proves that less is more.
26. Shave your underarms on video chat.
This is why your underarms should always be photo-ready.
27. Make a video of you doing the monkey dance.
...and send it to the group chat. Just be reminded that anything they do after that is beyond your control.
28. Record yourself touching your nose with your tongue.
Who knows? This might just be your road to fame.
12 embarrassing dares for adults
29. Stuff ice inside your bra and leave it there for 60 seconds.
No flinching allowed.
30. Striptease for thirty whole seconds.
Remember, the dare is only for 30 seconds, not every chance you get to.
31. Howl like a wolf on the street for 30 seconds.
And just hope that you haven't summoned the werewolves and some vampires...
32. Choose the person in the group you’d most like to kiss.
But don't kiss them, that's the real challenge - mastering the art of self-control.
33. Go to your neighbors and ask if they would adopt you.
Bring a bag and a pillow for full effect.
34. Dress up as the opposite gender and visit any local store or supermarket.
If I were a boy... even just for a day...
35. Clean the toilet using your toothbrush.
This works best for the non-germophobes.
36. Do four cartwheels in row.
A circus act in the middle of a boring day, just perfect.
37. Be someone’s pet for the next 5 minutes.
Responsible pet owners are everywhere, we hope your friend is one.
38. Flirt with the first neighbor we see outside.
Well, this is embarrassing if you don't do this on a regular basis...but then, if you live in a neighborhood of good-looking people, I doubt that's the case.
39. Remove one item of clothing and give it to a stranger.
That's the benefit of wearing layers of clothing, you're always dare-ready.
40. Do a model runway walk outside on the sidewalk.
Don't be shy now, we know you've been wanting to do this.
13 embarrassing funny dares
41. Eat a piece of dog or cat food.
That's still food, right?
42. Let the person to your right put duct tape on any part of your body they choose and rip it off.
See? Being clean-shaven has its benefits.
43. Talk to a pillow like it’s your crush.
We said talk, not smother.
44. Sniff another player’s armpit for 10 seconds.
Thank heavens you can choose who this player will be.
45. Wear all your clothes inside out.
Better than making you remove all your clothes, right?
46. Start barking at every dog you meet.
Yes, including that big angry bulldog.
47. Pole dance without the pole.
This is as easy as dancing without the music, we know you do that in the shower.
48. Have your friend style your hair, and wear it like that for the rest of the day.
Hope that your friend doesn't have a secret grudge.
49. Go out and hug 5 trees, each for 30 seconds.
Make it as tight as you can, Mother Nature will thank you for it.
50. Shave your eyebrows.
Sport your most adventurous look to date.
51. Try doing a split and go as far as you can.
Thank goodness you chose to wear those super-stretchy jeans this morning.
52. Drop something into the toilet and reach in to grab it.
We didn't say that it has to be your phone..but if you wish to, we're not stopping you.
53. Paint your eyebrows with peanut butter.
Peanut butter contains moisturizers and fats that will do wonders for your eyebrows. Take it to the next level
10 Embarrassingly Fun Dares
54. Let someone in the group give you a new hairdo.
55. Post a long, nonsensical Facebook status.
And then have fun reading people’s reactions to it.
56. Make weird noises in the middle of the room.
Try to make some weird noises without laughing. It is a lot more difficult than it sounds!
57. Let the group look through your photos for a whole minute.
That should be interesting!
58. Eat a banana as fast as you can, chug some Sprite, and try not to throw up for one minute.
This challenge is best attempted in the bathroom. Thank us later.
59. Run across the street or apartment hallway and ring or knock on five doors.
Just don’t do that if there’s a good chance your neighbors have gone to sleep.
60. Try to kick yourself in the face.
Time to see if all that yoga and Pilates have improved your flexibility!
61. Slap the top of your head while repeating “I’m stupid” and let people film and post it.
That could make for a great face-palming GIF.
62. Eat any food without using your hands.
The messier, the better.
63. Close your face with a cloth and bark like a dog for two minutes.
Because why not?
9 Embarrassing Dares For Guys
64. Rip your shirt off like you are the Hulk.
You get extra points if you make a super angry face and roar at the top of your lungs in the process.
65. Dress up as the opposite sex and post a picture of it.
A bit of drag never hurt anyone (and it also makes for the best laughs!).
66. Pluck a flower in the park, give it to the guard, and say, “I love you.”
You never know; they might really appreciate the gesture. Most people do not get gifted flowers every day.
67. Open your mouth wide when you enter your classroom.
Make sure to brush your teeth or at least pop a mint in your mouth before that if you’ve just had lunch.
68. Eat any five uncooked vegetables in the fridge.
Stay away from raw potatoes, though: they are known to cause digestive issues.
69. Cry and walk like a baby.
You can also crawl on the floor if you find that easier.
70. Hold your nose and explain your last movie experience.
It’s much more difficult than it sounds: you will find that you have run out of breath pretty soon.
71. Talk to yourself on the street for five minutes.
You choose the topic.
72. Read the last message you’ve sent to your crush out loud.
Use your facial expressions to act out any emojis.
How to Pick the Best Embarrassing Dares
Given the extensive list we have provided above, it is understandable to be overwhelmed and find it difficult to choose which ones are the best to use in a given situation.
Here's how to pick the best embarrassing dares:
1. Be careful not to offend
When deciding which dares to use, make sure not to chose those that might offend your group members. Remember that the goal of these dares is to bring fun, not to cause conflict. Choose dares that you know will give everyone a good laugh, including the one doing the dare.
2. Consider your group
These can actually make someone look silly and extremely funny, which is why you should think of how close-knit your group is before deciding on a dare. Don't choose dares that will put anyone in an awkward position. Choose dares that are suited for your group, or better yet, go with those dares that are so safe, anyone can do them.
Downloadable and Printable List of Embarrassing Dares
Here is a downloadable and printable list of embarrassing dares (right click the image and select Save Image As...):
More Fun Things To Do
Of course, we know that these are one of the best ways to pass the time, but that doesn't mean that we don't have other options for you to choose from if you've already done all the dares above.
- If you're in a hurry or in need of an instant icebreaker, try one of these quick ice breakers.
- If you're just looking for something fun to do when you're bored with friends, pick one of these fun icebreaker games to immediately change the mood.
- Now, if you're in for just an ice breaker to liven up a small group, head to our list of ice breakers for small groups to find the best ones there is.
When looking for things to do when bored, truth or dare questions will surely be a great choice. Dares will surely be done which is why including embarrassing dares when playing one of the best ice breaker games for adults will make your experience more fun and exciting.