This is the best list of rise and grind quotes you will need to become a successful person.
If you need a little motivation, one of the best things to do in the morning is to read a few hustle quotes and lines to spark the hard worker in you. Luckily, I've been featured on Morning Laziness and The Urban List, so you can trust me to share all the most inspiring rise and grind quotes you need.
Let's get started!
10 Best Rise and Grind Quotes
1. "The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. "— Confucius
2. "The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor." — Vince Lombardi
3. "Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." — Earl Nightingale
4. "Make each day your masterpiece." — John Wooden
5. "Remember what controls your attention controls your life. Where your attention goes, energy flows, and so goes your life." — Patrick McFadden
6. "Without hustle, talent will only carry you so far." – Gary Vaynerchuk
7. "There may be people that have more talent than you, but there's no excuse for anyone to work harder than you."– Derek Jeter
8. "Skill is only developed by hours and hours of work."– Usain Bolt
9. "I like to grind and not think too much about the good stuff. I like to focus on the stuff I need to get better at."- Khalil Mack
10. "Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal. Nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong attitude." — Thomas Jefferson
Ultimate List of Rise and Grind Quotes
9 Inspiring Hustle Quotes In Life
Everyday, you will find inspiration in all parts of your journey. You will see them in a friend, a colleague, an animal on the street, or even in the buildings around you. These inspiring hustle quotes will help you get plenty of motivation, so you have what you need to get up and start working.
11. "There are no shortcuts to any place worth going." – Beverly Sills
It's important to set a good mindset every day. That's why you should always remind yourself that you will only get where you're going if you put in the hard work.
12. "We keep pushing ever forward even harder until we get to that place where we can maybe smooth out the ride a little bit, which in turn makes it a little easier to keep pushing." – Unknown
Life may be a little tough right now, so I know this life quote will give you the inspiration you need to stick it out a little further. Good things are coming; you just have to be patient.
13. "It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." — Charles Darwin
Sometimes, the hardest battles are the ones that bring the most change. Remember not to resist the changes in your life. Instead, you should consider them as growing and learning opportunities to make you a strong person.
14. "The secret of making mistakes isn't to avoid ever making one again – it's to recognize that making a mistake is not fatal! They are necessary stepping stones on your path to success." — Patrick McFadden
It's a good thing when we can learn from our mistakes because they bring us a few steps closer to our goals. Don't let a few bumps keep you from achieving the things you want.
15. "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." — Winston Churchill
Successful people often tell you that they had to go through many failures before reaching their dreams. However, even if they repeatedly experienced failing, they didn't let their spirits die, just as you should.
16. "Grind until you get it no matter what the haters say and never look back; keep striving 'cause it's your life." ― Jonathan Anthony Burkett
Being a hustler means doing everything possible to reach your goals. You will face many challenges, but you must push through them to become someone.
17. "Keep your goals big, but keep the steps to get there within reach… don't just shoot for the moon-grab at all the clouds you can on the way there…" ― Unknown
Inspirational sayings like this will help you set attainable goals, so you don't get disappointed when you fail. It's all about the journey, right? It's important for you to keep your determination strong so that you can succeed.
18. "We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated." — Maya Angelou
There is no easy way to absolute success. That's why you should be prepared to face your failures and unexpected challenges when you tread through your journey. Being strong will help you get to your goals.
19. "G + R + I + N + D = Get Ready It’s a New Day." – Anonymous
Every day is a new chance to make a difference and work towards your goal. Quotes like this will remind you that you have an opportunity to grow every time you wake up in the morning. No excuses!
Share This Image On Your Site
10 Daily Grind Quotes To Crush Your Fears And Worries
Everyone gets a little afraid sometimes, especially when we're unsure of what is coming. Are we going to succeed? Is there an opportunity coming my way? Can I bounce back from this failure? You will find the answers to these questions only when you try. These daily grind quotes will help you conquer your fears. You will then be courageous enough to make something happen.
20. "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." — C.S. Lewis
If you're stuck and you feel like you want to try something new, you should read these fear quotes for unwavering courage. Your passion is hiding somewhere out there. You just have to be brave enough to search for it.
21. "Wanting something is not enough. You must hunger for it." – Les Brown
If you want to achieve something, you must not only be a hard worker. You should be the hardest worker in the room for you to win. You should be relentless and aggressive when it comes to your dreams.
22. "Though you can love what you do not master, you cannot master what you do not love."– Mokokoma Mokhonoana
Doing the right thing may not always be in line with your passion. If you want to be happy in life, you should pursue that which brings you happiness. Even if your job pays you a lot of money, it won't matter if it's not what you love.
23. "Sunflowers end up facing the sun, but they go through a lot of dirt to find their way there." ― J.R. Rim
Good things in life won't come easy. Your hard work and perseverance will take you where you need to go. Even sunflowers have to go through the dirt. You will also face many challenges before you succeed in life.
24. "It's okay to be the turtle. Slow and steady wins the race, people." ― Daymond John
When you're an entrepreneur, you will see that your investment and capital will not return quickly. You will also feel your income will not come as rapidly as expected. But, if you put in the time and dedication, your work will be fruitful in time.
25. "Today, I will do what others won't, so tomorrow, I can accomplish what others can't." ― Daymond John
If you want to get ahead of the pack, get up, drink your coffee, and start working. Being lazy won't put you first. In fact, it will make you lag behind.
26. "Live daringly, boldly, fearlessly. Taste the relish to be found in competition – in having put forth the best within you." – Henry J. Kaiser
You should always remember that life is for living. You will regret it if you don't take chances and give it your all. Getting the best out of your life will only happen if you're brave enough to make things happen.
27. "Learn the rules like a pro so that you can break them like an artist. " — Pablo Picasso
There is always a learning curve to everything you do. You need someone to tell you what to do for you to really know what you're doing. But once you do, it will be easy for you to take chances and do what you want with the rules.
28. "One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals." — Michelle Obama
The main thing that will help you get to where you're going is staying true to your personality. If you keep it real, you won't ever need to worry about other people.
29. "The world is yours and everything in it. It's out there. Get on your grind and get it." – Young Jeezy
There are many opportunities out there that are just waiting for you. The catch is that they will not come to you. You have to reach out and take them as much as you can.
11 Motivational Quotes That Will Push You To Hustle More
Nobody got anywhere by just lying down, right? It's all on you to make things happen for your life. Only then will you become successful. These motivational quotes will push you to work harder and smarter.
30. “Don’t count the days; make the days count.” — Muhammad Ali
Even if you have a new opportunity every day, it will only matter if you make something out of it. So, get up and do something extraordinary today. Your future self will thank you for it.
31. "You may not be there yet, but you're one step closer than you were yesterday." — Patrick McFadden
Success won't come tomorrow. It will only come when you take a step every day. It's a long journey, but it can only start when you take that first step.
32. "I love the work, love the grind. I love what I have to go through to get what I want."— Deshaun Watson
Some people enjoy a challenge! That's why people like the thrill of working hard to get what they want. The sense of fulfillment and success when you accomplish your goal feels amazing.
33. "Be determined to blow past these expectations, clear whatever low bar has been set before you, and make sure you do it with room to spare." — Daymond John
People will always have expectations of you, no matter how successful you are. So, you must set your own expectations and focus on those. You set the bar and find ways to achieve what you want.
34. "Some people want it to happen, some people wish it would happen, others make it happen." — Michael Jordan
It's not enough that you want something to happen. You should make your dreams come true through your hard work and determination. Be bold, and don't take no for an answer. If you want something to happen, make it happen!
35. "Grind while they sleep. Learn while they party. Live as they dream." ― Unknown
Being a boss means working twice as hard as everyone else to ensure your success. You will only be in first place if you keep running when everyone else slows down.
36. "You get to decide where your time goes. You can either spend it moving forward, or you can spend it putting out fires. You decide. And if you don't decide, others will decide for you." — Tony Morgan
Like you, there are many people in the race for success. Everyone will have a different strategy to win it. You have to find the best technique that works for you and stick to that.
37. "Without ambition, one starts nothing. Without work, one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it." — Ralph Waldo Emerson
Working hard is the only way to get what you want. Find the best ways to improve your journey and get where you want to go. You will only get the prize if you are the best.
38. "Let your hustle be louder than your mouth." ― Unknown
Some people love to brag about their plans before getting started on them. However, it's better to let your success make all the noise. People don't need to hear what you're going to do. Just let them hear it when it happens.
39. "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." – Lao Tzu
Success is not a destination, but it is a journey. You must take steps, fall, get back up, and step again to keep moving forward. That's how you will achieve your dreams.
40. "What I lack in talent, I compensate with my willingness to grind it out. That's the secret of my life." – Guy Kawasaki
Not all people have entrepreneurship skills or unique talents that will help them succeed. If you're one of those people, you must make up for it with your determination and willingness to learn and work.
10 Short Grind Quotes To Read In The Morning
Every morning is an opportunity to make good choices. When you open your eyes, it's the first step to deciding what's going to happen today. Am I just lying in bed today, or am I going to work? Am I strong enough to work on myself today? These short grind quotes will help you turn a lazy morning into a productive one.
41. "Seize the opportunities that come your way, even if you didn't go looking for them in the first place." — Daymond John
Opportunities will always come flying by. You must be attentive and brave enough to catch them when they come. So, always look for new things that may bring you success.
42. "To achieve anything, we must grind, but to enjoy anything, we must flow."― Chris Matakas
In your journey to success, you must work extremely hard. However, you should also remember that you need time to rest and enjoy life to make the journey worthwhile.
43. "Before we too can move mountains, we must learn to walk the daily grind—one quiet step at a time." – Sebastian Richard
Making little goals is the best way to keep yourself motivated. Before you achieve your long-term goals, you will need to accomplish your short-term goals first.
44. "Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you." ― Unknown
Sometimes, a little intrinsic motivation is all you need to keep going. Other people may be able to tell you inspirational lines and stories, but sometimes all you really need is yourself.
45. "Those at the top of the mountain didn't fall there." – Marcus Washling
Getting to the top of the mountain is a steep and challenging journey. People who have reached the top certainly did not do it all in one day. They planned, exercised, and took one step at a time to reach it. That's what you have to do to succeed as well.
46. "Fall down seven times, get up eight. " – Japanese Proverb
You will never get anywhere if you give up when you fail. Making mistakes and failing are important parts of your journey to success. You need the strength and determination to keep going even when difficult.
47. "Separate the body from the mind and grind, grind, grind." – Rachel Wolchin
Your mind is the most powerful thing that can influence your actions and decisions. Sometimes, your body will tell you that you can't handle it anymore, but your powerful mind can push you to keep going even if you're having a hard time.
48. "To all the women who are working long hours, tired nights, and early mornings, your grind is precious. Stay hustling." – Anonymous
Putting in the work is all going to pay off in the end. Even if you sleep for only a few hours a day, if you're doing these things to reach your goal, it will all be worth it once you succeed.
49. "If it comes easy, it will go fast." – Andrena Sawyer
What goes around comes around, right? If you get something really easily, you will lose it just as fast. That's why it's better for you to chase solid and sound opportunities, even if they take a long time. What matters is that you're not taking the easy route just to lose it all quickly.
50. "The dream is free. Hustle is sold separately." – Steve Harvey
Everybody can have a dream. However, not everybody will do something to get there. Hustling, grinding, and working hard will be your tools for building your dream and succeeding in the future.
Downloadable and Printable List of Rise And Grind Quotes
Here is a downloadable and printable jpg/pdf list of rise and grind quotes (right-clicked the image and select Save Image As...):
Why You Should Read Rise & Grind Quotes
Your mind is a powerful tool that will help you become the best person you can be. When you read these motivational quotes, your mind will refocus and re-energize. It will empower you to become a hard worker. Here, we have a few reasons why you should read rise & grind quotes.
1. They will keep you motivated when you're feeling hopeless.
As a hustler, there will be days when you feel like you're not really getting anywhere. You might have had a failed business opportunity or a deal you can't seem to close. When you read a hustle quote or two, you will be reminded that you still have a long way to go in terms of reaching your dreams. Your journey doesn't stop when you fail. It will only stop when you give up.
2. They will remind you how strong you are.
Sometimes, people need a little push to motivate them to keep going. Some people also need a boost of confidence to tell them that they can start working for their dreams right now, despite what everyone else thinks. These rise and grind quotes will remind you that you are strong enough to achieve whatever you want.
3. They will remind you to work extremely hard.
Success will not come lightly. It will be a long and tedious process before you get to where you want. That's why you need to read these rise and grind quotes. They will remind you to put in the work before you expect results. They will teach you to be patient and consistent when working hard. That's the only way you will meet and exceed your expectations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you convinced by these rise & grind quotes? If you're still a little confused. these frequently asked questions should help clear things up.
What is the meaning of grind?
In the context of this article, we use the term "grind" to signify hard work. When you grind, it means you're doing long, hard hours of work that help you reach your goals. Grinding also means doing tedious work necessary if you want to succeed.
What is a famous quote about rising up?
We fall many times. But we find strength within to rise again.
― Lailah Gifty Akita
This is a good quote to live by if you're feeling a little demotivated because of your failures. Failing is a part of life. You can't avoid it. What you can do is be courageous and resilient to stand up and try again.
When is the best time to read these quotes?
You will find these quotes really helpful when you need that extra boost of motivation and confidence. If you're having a bad day or feeling stuck, these quotes will help you get back on track. You can also read these quotes in the morning to be in a good and productive mood when you start your daily grind.
Why did Daymond John's Rise and Grind book become popular?
Daymond John of Shark Tank didn't let his life situation impede his success. After his day job, he worked on his FUBU clothing line, which was a success. He talks about how he sacrificed all his free time: working between breaks, turning down invitations to parties, and drinking binges to focus on his goal. The book is popular because he is living proof of success.
More Great Quotes
We have a lot more where these came from. Here are a few more articles about great quotes that you need in your daily life.
- Are you game to learn something new? These viking quotes are powerful and motivational, just like our rise and grind quotes.
- Being an independent and intelligent man is a big turn-on for most women. If you want to learn more about it, you should read these sigma male quotes.
- Is love month coming up? Your partner will appreciate your dinner plans and gifts when you pair them with these happy valentines day quotes.
- If you need a great day-ender, these good night quotes will make your partner feel warm and giddy inside. They might even dream of you if you say a particularly sweet quote.