In this post, we're breaking down a list of Valentine's Day captions!
I've shared a lot of tips to help men and women with their dating woes, from breaking down awesome kissing techniques to teaching men how to pick the best first date outfit.
If you need help expressing your love this season, this list of Valentine's Day captions has everything, from Valentines quotes to love messages for her!
10 Best Valentines Day Captions
1. You make me love Valentine's Day.
2. I only have heart eyes for you.
3. Still crushing on you since the moment we met.
4. The best things in life are better with you.
5. If we were on a sinking ship, I'd share my door with you.
6. So glad that I went from your snack to your meal.
7. I'd press "pause" on my favorite song for you.
8. So happy we both swiped right.
9. Love is a journey; I'm so glad we're doing it together.
10. Happy Valentine's Day to the person who makes my life full of love and happiness.
Ultimate List of Valentine's Day Captions
11 Funny Valentines Day Captions for Your Single Friends
You'll love this list of funny pickup lines if you're looking for the best Valentine's Day Captions. If they're single now, just wait until they use these. Next Valentine's won't be the same!
11. Camera eats first, even on Valentine's Day!
Pics or it didn't happen, am I right? Valentine's Day only happens once a year, so you might as well document the whole thing.
12. Me + You + Candlelit dinner for 2
Asking someone out for a date? Consider this witty invitation your personal "dear cupid."
13. Roses are red. Violets are blue. Nothing is better than dinner with you.
If you didn't like the first one, then maybe this one will hit the spot for you.
14. Chocolate is my one true love.
Are you spending this V-day single? Eat chocolate. It'll give you the same serotonin boost minus the long bill. It can't get any sweeter than this!
15. Only eating heart-shaped food today.
I bet that cheesy pizza would taste even better if it's shaped like a heart.
16. Cheers to pink drinks and my favorite Galentines.
V-day isn't just for couples. Don't forget to celebrate love month with your awesome friends too!
17. Looks like Cupid's got pretty good aim, after all.
Having the perfect chemistry with the right person is one of the greatest feelings in the world.
18. You're so lucky to love me.
Of course, everyone should be lucky to have you. You are a gift. Never forget that.
19. Happy Valentine's Day to the best thing I ever found online.
Online dating is the new black these days, but finding someone you can bring home on Tinder rarely happens.
20. You're the only person I'd send the heart eyes emoji to.
As you should! You never send the heart eyes emoji to anyone but your love interest.
21. Valentine's Day sucks, but you don't.
It's okay if you don't have a date this heart's day as long as you have that one person who makes everything better.
11 Romantic Valentines Day Captions for Couples
Women love being flattered. If you want to make your favorite person extra happy this season, going extra with your valentines day card will earn you a lot of boyfriend points. This list of romantic things to say to your girlfriend is your personal wingman.
22. I only have heart eyes for you.
Your partner will always be extra special in your eyes. That's what love does! It puts a person in a very good light.
23. Two peas in a pod.
Some couples are matches made in heaven. I hope we are those people!
24. You make me the happiest person in the world.
If your girl doesn't make you the happiest person in the world, is she really your girl?
25. I love you the most.
I doubt that, but it's worth a shot! And if it's true... Well, is there any more need to be said?
26. Here's to a lifetime of Valentine's Days with you.
No one would hope to spend Valentines day with a different person each time. So here's to spending it with you forever.
27. Together is a wonderful place to be.
When it's true love, together is indeed a wonderful place to be.
28. To my Valentine, who has my heart forever.
Here's a date idea: remind your wife how much you love her by going down memory lane.
29. Couples that laugh together last together.
You know it's love when someone can make you laugh like no other. That's fate right there!
30. My Valentine today, tomorrow, and every day for the rest of my life.
This is another great way to greet your wife. Or your eventual wife, as it were.
31. You may hold my hand for a while but have my heart forever.
They say every person you once loved holds a piece of you. I think we can all agree it's true.
32. Just a pair of Valentines in love.
Sharing your love with the world inspires people to seek the same kind of thing. And I think that's beautiful!
9 Sweet Valentines Day Captions for Families
Valentine's day is the perfect excuse to be extra cheesy. If you're looking for sweet pick up lines, this list of romantic caption ideas will melt anyone's heart.
33. Giving you a jar of hearts this Valentine's Day.
V-day is all about showing love, after all. Go ahead and be extra lovey-dovey. When else are you going to be a little extra?
34. You're my favorite.
Simple and sweet. Being someone's favorite person is always a nice compliment.
35. You guys are my rock and my best lot out of all. Thanks for loving me unconditionally.
Your friends are the family that you choose, and they really are the best support system.
36. Family is love.
And family does not leave anyone behind. Nor should you leave it behind.
37. Family is forever.
Family is indeed forever. Treasure all of them while you still have them.
38. Your existence is like a ray of sunshine- it's always spot on. Thanks for being my loving family. Happy Valentine's Day
Being someone's little ray of sunshine is another compliment anyone would love to hear.
39. Home is wherever I'm with you.
A place will always be just four hard walls without the one you love by your side.
40. Love, kisses, and Valentine wishes.
If you're looking for the best Valentine's day card caption ideas, here it is.
41. May this Valentine's Day fill your day with joy, hope, and love. Have a great one, dear family member.
This sweet quote will sound even better with a little chocolate bar!
10 Valentine's Day Captions for Your Single Self
Valentine's Day is for everyone. Yes, even you, you lonely little soul. Treat yourself with self-love, why don't you? Even if you're single this Valentine's Day, there's still plenty of love to be found in yourself, as long as you're looking for it.
42. In a relationship with myself.
Your best relationship will always be with yourself because if you care for yourself, you will never find yourself on the wrong path.
43. Single and killin' it.
Some people are just better off alone and thriving.
44. Just waiting to buy the 50% off candy tomorrow.
The best thing about V-day really is all the cheap candy.
45. Being single on Valentine's Day is so much better than dating someone who would buy you a drugstore teddy bear.
No one can love you better than you love yourself.
46. Happy Valentine's Day to me, myself, and I.
Yes. Greet and treat yourself to a well-deserved R and R.
47. All of me loves all of me.
Not to sound like a narcissist, but loving yourself has a lot of benefits.
48. Happy Singles Awareness Day!
Single and proud! As you should be.
49. Who needs flowers and chocolate when we've got wine?
Wine is always a good idea. Alone this Valentine's day? Drink wine.
50. Forget red and pink. Rosé is my favorite color.
For anyone who's a little more sophisticated, spending Valentines' day with rosé is always a great idea.
51. Cupid Shuffle, anyone?!
Maybe the reason why you're still single is that your Cupid's not working properly.
10 Valentines Day Captions Quotes
The perfect Valentine's Day gift deserves the perfect caption. This list of "Happy Valentine's day quotes" has got your back.
52. "Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet."—Katharine Lee Bates
Love makes everything sweeter, and everyone who has it is indeed lucky.
53. "Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you." —Loretta Young
To all my single peeps out there, don't fret. Love will catch up.
54. "Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone—we find it with another." —Thomas Merton
No man is an island, so they say. You're more likely to get to your destiny with someone by your side.
55. "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." —Lao Tzu
Love makes us feel invincible. It gives us the courage to face anything.
56. "I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone." —J.R.R. Tolkien
They say you only meet your true love once. If you think you have the one, don't let them go.
57. "Valentine's Day is the poet's holiday." – Ted Koosner, Poet
The month of love is the perfect excuse for sweet talkers, singers, and poets to go all out with their love.
58. "Your flaws are perfect for the heart that's meant to love you." – Trent Shelton, Football Player
You know you love someone when their imperfections become a beautiful thing.
59. "Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along." – Rumi, Poet
Do you know about that legend about the red thread of fate? It binds to souls together by fate and love.
60. "A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love." – Max Muller, Philologist
I guess it's true what they say. Love makes the world go round.
61. "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." – Dr. Seuss, Author
Our lives become extra special when we have a special person by our side.
10 Songs Based Valentines Day Captions
Song captions, anyone? Love songs have always been our go-to for the best Instagram captions, anyway.
62. "You're my end and my beginning. Even when I lose, I'm winning" - John Legend, "All Of Me"
This song didn't get so popular for no reason. I love that it captured what everyone feels when they're in love.
63. "Nothing lasts forever, but this is getting good now." – Taylor Swift, "Wildest Dreams"
It was good while it lasted, but it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
64. "I'd love to hold you close, tonight and always."– Zayn Malik, "Pillowtalk,"
We always want to be nearby our loved ones. It makes us all clingy.
65. "I see nobody but you." – The Weeknd, "Earned It"
Love will turn you blind and leave you in a different world with just you and your beau.
66. "And when you're weak, I'll be strong. I'm gonna keep holding on." – Charlie Puth, "One Call Away"
Sometimes love requires compromise. Ever heard of the 80/20 rule?
67. "We found love right where we are." – Ed Sheeran, "Thinking Out Loud"
It's a beautiful thing to find love when you least expect it. It's even more beautiful when it happens with someone you already know your whole life.
68. "All of me loves all of you." – John Legend, "All of Me"
If you don't love someone with all your heart, you never really love that person.
69. "The more I look, the more I find the reasons why you're the love of my life." – Jason Derulo, "Marry Me"
Some people make us feel like we could fall in love with them again and again.
70. "Certain it's your love that holds me together." – Bryson Tiller, "Don't"
Love is like glue. When things get rough, remembering what you share together might be your saving grace.
71. "Only you can set my heart on fire." – Ellie Goulding, "Love Me Like You Do"
Some people have a way with you like no one ever can.
Valentine's Day Captions Infographics
Share This Image On Your Site
Downloadable and Printable List of Valentine’s Day Captions
Here is a downloadable and printable jpg/pdf list of valentine’s day captions (right-clicked the image and select Save Image As...):
Frequently Asked Questions
Now, you have plenty of captions to put on your best Valentine's Day moments. Have any more concerns? I've answered some frequently asked questions to help you have the best Valentine's.
How do you choose the best valentines day captions to tell your loved ones?
The best caption will always be the one that would resonate with your romantic partner. Relate it to your love story, which will surely melt their hearts.
Is Valentine's Day only about love?
Valentine's Day is about love and all its forms.
What is special about Valentine's Day?
Valentine's celebrate love in all its forms and all parts of the world. Love is a universal language and has always been one of the few things that make life worth living.
Can I use a Valentine's Day caption for my significant other and friends?
Yes! As long as it speaks to them.
More Romantic Things To Do
Go all out this love season by being extra mushy. It's a free pass.
- End her day on a sweet note with these romantic good night messages.
- Girls love being flattered, especially with this list of romantic things to say to your girlfriend.
- This list of romantic gifts for a girlfriend has all the right ideas.