Sam Whittaker | Nov 23, 2020 | 0
61 Best Romantic Things To Say – Make her feel extra special.
New? Start here. | This post contains affiliate links. That means that we receive a commission for purchases made on them (more info).
The best way to learn how to talk to girls is to know the right romantic things to say. Girls love romantic gestures, and what you’re going to do here is get romantic through your words. However, when you are at a loss for things to say, you cannot sweep them off their feet. Good thing, we’ve got the list of the best of the best romantic things to say to her here to help you out. Pick your favorite and put them to good use right now.
9 Best romantic things to say
The best romantic things to say are those words that are genuinely from the heart. They are phrases that have no frills, just pure love language. No more, no less. Pick one of these when you want the best romantic things to say because your girl deserves nothing but the best.
Here are 9 best romantic things to say:
1. If our love were like the rose it would have to be a new breed that has no thorns.
What better way to express how you feel than comparing it to roses?
2. I wish I were an octopus so that I would have more arms to hold you.
That’s one great, big, and tight hug for sure.
3. I always thought that happiness started with an H, but now I see that it starts with U.
So is that Uappiness?
4. I life had a pause button, I would pause every moment I spent with you.
Days would go so slow then.
5. Your eyes are so expressive and beautiful that I can’t help but get lost in them.
I get lost.. in your eyes.. and I feel my spirits rise.
6. And suddenly, all the love songs were about you.
Yup, love can do that to you.
7. And if love is madness, may I never find sanity again.
Can you tell me the directions to the psych wing?
8. I’m not drunk, I’m just intoxicated of you.
There’s a very thin line though, between being drunk and being intoxicated.
9. In this chaotic world, the only place where I find peace is in your arms.
Oh, the peace that those loving arms can give..just incomparable.
When you’ve already won the heart of the girl you love and desire, it doesn’t mean that you should stop saying romantic things. On the contrary, you should tell her romantic thing all the more, because she is now your girlfriend. These romantic things to say to your girlfriend will definitely make her feel that she made the right choice with you.
Here are 8 romantic things to say to your girlfriend:
10. You’re just like a fine wine…my eyes could drink you all night.
It won’t be long until you’re intoxicated, believe me.
11. Nothing else matters but us together at this moment.
You and me against the world?
12. I never feel complete until we’re holding each other again.
Clingy, are we?
13. Your presence makes every day of my life more beautiful.
Talk about better days…
14. I need you like the roses need the rain and like the poet needs the pain.
Yup, poets are hopeless romantics.
15. I plan on writing you love notes for the rest of our lives.
That would be thousands, if not millions of letters, woah!
16. I was about to say something… but I looked at you and forgot what I wanted to say.
Is this short-term memory loss?
17. Do you know why I believe in God? Because He gave me the greatest miracle – He brought me you.
Thank heavens for you!
Now, when you are just looking for something to say to a girl who might be your girlfriend, your special friend, or maybe even your wife, these romantic things to say to a girl are your best resource. Pick one of these when you want to make the day of a girl.
Here are 6 romantic things to say to a girl:
18. There aren’t enough stars in the sky to show you how much you brighten up my day.
If stars aren’t enough then use the moon as well. Or better yet, go for the sun.
19. Your smile is like the sun piercing through gloomy clouds.
That’s a majestic view to behold.
20. If being with you is a dream, I don’t want to wake up ever again.
Won’t that mean that you’re not in a dream anymore?
21. Just when I think you can’t be any more beautiful, you always prove me wrong.
What’s more beautiful than beautiful, beautifulest? Oh right, most beautiful.
22. I did not know that angels were allowed to walk on earth.
So you have wings?
23. The simplest things I do with you fills my heart with pleasure.
And what are those?
What is a list of romantic things to say without a list especially dedicated to your crush? These things to say to your crush will absolutely make her smile, and soon, she will not be your only your crush, but your girlfriend. Pick one of these and be a step closer to winning her heart.
Here are 7 romantic things to say to your crush:
24. I would move mountains just to make you happy.
Sounds like a strong man!
25. You can’t eat any more cupcakes. If you get any sweeter, you’ll burst into little bits of sugar.
Ouch, that sounds painful…
26. I feel like I can overcome any obstacle when I see you.
Go join the American Ninja Warrior.
27. Did it hurt when God left you without your wings and sent you to live on Earth?
How about your halo?
28. Thinking of you every second, minute, hour, day is medication to my illness of missing you.
That’s a lot of savings in medical bills!
29. You’re my Juliet.
Oh, nothing screams romantic than the classic Romeo and Juliet.
30. When you are with me, time stops and nothing else matters in the whole world.
Time-stopping powers? That would be great to have nowadays.
Romantic and cute doesn’t always come together, but they do in this list we have here. These cute things to say will definitely make whoever hears the melt – and that’s a very good thing.
Here are 7 romantic cute things to say:
31. I would have gifted you a cute puppy, but I did not as I would be jealous of the puppy for being with you.
Awwww. Puppies are just too cute.
32. Yesterday night, I asked an angel to protect you in your sleep.
Bet she slept like a baby.
33. Love, you are like a copied assignment which I can’t explain.
Oh no! Teacher won’t be so happy about this.
34. If I was diabetic, I would be in trouble because you’re so sweet I would go into shock.
To the emergency room, now!
35. If you were a vegetable, you’d be a cute-cumber.
Living healthy, are we?
36. Anything you want is yours. Everything I have is yours as it is.
You’re one lucky gal, you know.
37. I don’t want dessert from now on; a kiss from you is sweet enough for me.
This is a diet that would work, no doubt!
When you have a girl you like so much, you want to make her fall in love with you. The best way to make her do so is by talking to her often, using only the sweetest words. These romantic things to say to a girl you like are exactly that – the sweetest ones out there, meant to make her like you back.
Here are 7 romantic things to say to a girl you like:
38. My heart always beats a little faster when you are near.
The heart doctor won’t be happy you know.
39. With you by my side, I can tackle all of my fears.
A fearless man? Sounds like a good thing.
40. I have put one of my tears into the wide ocean. When you find it, only then I will probably stop loving you.
In other words, it’s impossible.
41. You are the most amazing person I’ve had the privilege of knowing.
Privilege? That’s a big word.
42. If people say that no one is perfect, then for me, my darling, you are no one.
Won’t that hurt?
43. You’ve made my dreams come true.
44. Babe, you are my dream girl, and as my parents always say, never give up on your dreams.
So I’m never gonna give you up.
Everybody wants to hear nice things, and that includes girls. Now, when you’ve got both nice and romantic rolled into one, it’s like you’ve hit the jackpot. These romantic nice things to say are nothing but great, you cannot go wrong with them.
Here are 5 romantic things to say:
45. In a room full of art, I’d still stare at you.
Because you’re the finest piece of art, that is!
46. The very thought of living without you sends chills down my spine.
Don’t horror movies have that effect?
47. My soul is like a bird singing to your soul and telling it how much I love you.
48. It took you a while to come into my life, but you were worth the wait.
Glad you didn’t you were patient enough to wait.
49. I love you more than beer, and I really love beer.
That’s really something, especially when the beer is involved.
Romantic things to say can be random, too. When you want something to say on just about any day and any occasion, these random things to say are your best bet.
Here are 5 romantic random things to say:
50. I will never forget the first time I met you.
When was it?
51. I feel lost without you.
You mean she’s like a map, don’t you?
52. I ran out of words to express how astonishing you are.
Merriam-Webster wasn’t of any help on this one.
53. You seem to have a magic wand because every time we meet, you make me smile even when I am down and out.
We’d want that magic wand for Christmas, please?
54. I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile.
I’ll send funny, crazy pictures if need be. Just promise you won’t make them public.
Oh, how can we forget the funny things to say in this list of romantic things to say? Girls love men who have a sense of humor. Now, just imagine how much she’ll love someone who can be funny and romantic at the same time. Be that with these.
Here are 7 romantic funny things to say:
55. How do you manage to look so beautiful all the time?
You woke up like that, didn’t you?
56. Hamsters run in wheels all day, and I run after you.
So does that mean I’m a big hamster?
57. I am going to set a stopwatch to find out if I can ever stop missing you.
Just for how long can a stopwatch go?
58. You want to know who I’m in love with? Read the first word again.
59. I love you with all my belly. I would say heart, but my belly is bigger.
60. Will you lend me a kiss? I promise to give it back.
61. Forget the butterflies, I feel the entire zoo in my stomach when I’m with you!
That’s a lot of feelings there.
Downloadable and Printable List of Romantic Things To Say
More Awesome ways to start a conversation
Starting a conversation doesn’t always come easy to everyone, but everyone has got to start a conversation at some point in their lives. This is especially true when you’re trying to get a girl to like you. Don’t fret, however, because we’ve got you.
- ways to start a conversationThere are plenty of ways to start a conversation. Learn more about them in this post where we discuss different ways to start a conversation in detail.
- conversation topicsYour conversation can go from boring to really interesting, depending on what you choose to talk about. Head to our list of the best conversation topics and you’ll never go wrong.
- things to talk aboutWhen you’ve got the conversation going, don’t let awkward silences ruin your moment. Be ready with these things to talk about so your conversation will turn out to be the best.
When you’ve got a plethora of choices that are all great, picking the best romantic things to say might be overwhelming. Not to worry, we’ve prepared a guide here to help you with that ordeal.
Here is how to pick the best romantic things to say:
1. Consider your relationship with the person.
Are you just getting to know her? Did you just meet her last night? Or have you been with here for the past years? When picking romantic things to say, you should decide according to where you’re at with the person. Obviously, when you’ve been with the person for a long time, there are only very few remaining things that will make both of you uncomfortable so you can say just about any romantic thing. However, for someone you just met, you still won’t know which things will result in bad outcomes, so you better be careful and pick the safe phrases.
2. Pick those that will make sense.
The purpose of saying romantic things is to get them to love you and trust you with their heart. This is why it is very important that you’re sincere and true when you say these things. Because of this, you should pick those that make sense for you and the person you’re telling them to. For example, don’t tell “I become speechless and breathless every time you walk into the room.” to someone you’ve never met in person yet.
These romantic things to say will absolutely be handy when you’re learning how to talk to girls. You should always be prepared with lots of things to say because that would show that you’re taking her seriously. These romantic things to say we’ve provided will be the only list you’ll need in your arsenal. Choose one now and make her fall in love with these romantic things to say to her.