Robin Sutherns | Jun 14, 2022 | 0
59 Sweet Things To Say To Your Girlfriend - Let her know how you feel.
New? Start here.
Brothers, if you're thinking about sweet things to say to your girlfriend, we have the resources just for you.
Life is too short to let opportunities to keep your loved ones close slip away because you don't know how to talk to girls.
Historically, genders were kept kind of psychologically separate. Unfortunately, that often leads to guys not knowing the right things to say to your girlfriend. Emotional repression is the root cause of toxic masculinity and all of that is yesterday's news.
Speak from your heart, let her know how you really feel, and watch your life take off.
15 Best Sweet Things To Say To Your Girlfriend
The best sweet things to say to your girlfriend are just the things she wants to hear to let her know that you're completely committed to her and to growing your relationship.
Verbalize. Be vulnerable and tell her exactly how she makes your heart beat faster. In an age where communication between genders is very tense, this is your chance to be a role model and eradicate toxic masculinity.
Here are the 15 best sweet things to say to your girlfriend:
1. If you let me, I would hold you forever.
You're asking permission to step into your role.
2. My heart skips a beat every time you smile at me.
Falling in love changes body chemistry.
3. Every time you laugh, the whole room seems to brighten up and smile.
There's a change in all of life's perspective.
4. I have never felt a love as strong as yours.
Past experiences don't compare.
5. You understand me before I even say a word.
Telepathy exists between people who are deeply connected.
6. I am the luckiest man in the world to have you by my side.
Acknowledging luck is another way of saying you're profoundly grateful.
7. I have a million dreams at night, and they all start and end with you.
Soul connection happens subconsciously too.
8. I simply cannot stop thinking about you.
Interdependence is exhilarating.
9. I want to spend my entire life with you.
You're furthering your promise of commitment.
10. I love you the way you are.
It's important to refrain from trying to change another.
11. The best things that has happened to me is falling in love with you.
Your past experiences do not compare.
12. You are the reason why I find this world beautiful.
She's altered how you perceive your other experiences too. Even life's mundane challenges.
13. I can’t wait to spend another perfect day with you!
The day is made perfect by being together.
14. You shine brighter than the morning sun!”
This would be a sweet congratulations for a performance.
15. I love you to the moon and back!
Your love stretches far.
15 Sweet Nice Things To Say To Your Girlfriend
Nice things to say to your girlfriend should be a daily occurrence. You can say this stuff by text, in person, by email, or you can shout it from the rooftops.
Here are 15 sweet nice things to say to your girlfriend:
16. I can’t wait to fall asleep next to you for the rest of my life!
Every day, a promise of commitment can be pivotal in establishing trust. Your actions need to create trust too so your words aren't empty.
17. Beautiful is an understatement!
Remember that it's higher value to say her accomplishments are beautiful. Physical beauty is only a superficial sort.
18. I need you here, with me, always.
Follow this with a promise to also be there for her.
19. Distance means so little when someone means so much.
Long distance is difficult, but the test of one's commitment through it all creates a stronger bond when you are back together.
20. It’s just not the same without you by my side!
You go about your life wishing that lots of things can be done together that must be done apart.
21. “I love the way you have a special smile just for me.”
You can receive and offer affection simply through a certain kind of smile and eye contact.
22. “When I think I couldn’t be more in love, I just look at your face and smile.”
23. “Every inch of you is a marvel and showcase of true gorgeousness.”
You're acknowledging the infinite facets of her beauty and your attraction to it.
24. “It’s criminal the way you look. You steal my heart over and over again.”
Pepper in some playful accusations.
25. “You smile with your soul.”
The soul is the aspect of ourselves that go beyond the body.
26. “True beauty never fades, and neither will our love.”
You're letting her know that even if she gets old and gray, you'll still be attracted to her.
27. “You make my knees go wobbly when I touch you.”
It speaks of how body chemistry changes in response to being in love.
28. “Do you realize how gorgeous every piece of you is.”
Asking if she realizes it denotes your disbelief.
29. “Did you know, “I trust you,” is another way of me saying, “I love you?””
The concept of love is easy to take lightly. The idea of trust is the foundation for it all and it is much more complex.
30. I love the way we can talk about anything.
When you can reveal your vulnerabilities with each other, it strengthens your bond.
14 Sweet and Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend
Are you looking for cute things to say to your girlfriend? Say them to her when she's happy.
Support her when she's feeling sad. Trust her with your emotions and be a trustworthy vessel for hers. Building trust between two people is about self-awareness. You've got to remember that your current partner is not the same person as those who have hurt you in the past.
To eradicate your trust issues, you've got to engineer your life so you're literally in the shoes of those who hurt you in the past so you actually understand the pain they themselves were in when did whatever they did that hurt you.
Suddenly, the things you remember that were painful won't be remembered with the same bitterness. You're one step closer to healing yourself and being more deeply available to trust and be trusted.
Here are 14 sweet and cute things to say to your girlfriend:
31. My life has never been the same since I met you.
Think about how you have grown and changed since beginning your relationship.
32. I wish I could wake up right next to you.
Cuddling has all kinds of health benefits.
33. Do you know how wonderful it is to wake up every day knowing I have you?
It's like a new beginning.
34. I would do anything to make you smile.
We live in service to each other.
35. I wish life had a pause button. I would pause every moment we spend together.
This is a way of saying you cherish each moment.
36. You make my heart race without doing a thing.
You are in love with the most basic parts of her that require no effort.
37. Sometimes, there are little unexpected moments where I fall in love with you all over again.
It's an infinite cycle of renewal.
38. It took you a while to come into my life, but you were worth the wait.
We can only appreciate what we have after a long and barren period of waiting and seemingly not having.
39. I love you. I don’t think I can ever say it enough!
That's why it's meant to be said every day. And even said and felt when you are fighting.
40. You have the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen.
This is cool to say in a relationship. It can be creepy and superficial and sound like you're just trying to get in her pants otherwise.
41. When I am around you, I feel I’m a clumsy 16-year old in love!
We sort of lose a little bit of our composure when we're nervous in the presence of someone we care about impressing.
42. Happiness is… when you hold my hand.
Hold her hand often. It heightens your connection.
43. I love the way you wrinkle your nose when you smile. You make me want to kiss you!
The nose wrinkle thing is truly one of the most adorable human behaviors imaginable.
44. No matter what I do, talking with you brings out the best in me.
Acknowledge your growth that has happened through her.
15 Sweet, Romantic Things To Say To Your Girlfriend
You could be looking for some more romantic things to say to your girlfriend. Leave notes for her in the condensation on the bathroom mirror for her to see after she gets out of the shower. Write them in the sand, or any spontaneous place she might find them.
Here are 15 sweet romantic things to say to your girlfriend:
45. The day I met you was the best day in my life.
You look fondly back at the first time for every aspect of your relationship: The first time you met. Your first time confessing your love. The first time kissing. The first time you cried in front of each other.
46. My day cannot end well, unless I have told you all that happened.
This one emphasizes how important deep sharing is between you.
47. You never cease to amaze me!
The wow factor never dies.
48. I think you were made to fit perfectly in my arms.
Enjoy the perfect click of two puzzle pieces together.
49. No one else can take your place.
Appreciate her uniqueness.
50. Tell me all about your day.
Sharing the tiny mundane details of each of your lives can really help two people heal and raise the vibration of how they view their challenges.
51. My life is so much richer because I have you in it.
Richer is a word that means more complex and far-reaching.
52. You look beautiful no matter what.
You are inviting her to love the aspects of herself that she's been insecure about in the past.
53. I can’t wait to spend the rest of forever with you.
We were meant to hold space for each other's healing long term.
54. I feel like I’ve known you my whole life.
A lot of us feel our future significant other as an essence inside ourselves before we meet them in the physical.
55. There is nothing about you that I don’t love.
You love the things about her that she struggles to love. This is an invitation to her for unconditional self love. This is who we really are as human beings.
56. You’re amazing and I love you.
Does she believe it too?
57. Life always gets better with you. Thank you, my love!
Now, tell her in greater detail how it's been better because of her.
58. Every time I look at you, I fall in love with you again and again.
Faith and trust multiply each other.
59. I love you for how you make me feel, and how you make me want to be when I’m with you.
You're thanking her for having inspired you. You can expand on this by sharing your awareness of how you have healed old wounds and let go of old baggage due to having a healthy relationship with her.
Downloadable list of sweet things to say to your girlfriend
Here is a downloadable and printable list of sweet things to say to your girlfriend (right click the image and select Save Image As...):
How to Pick The Right Sweet Things To Say To Your Girlfriend
Choosing the right sweet things to say depends on several factors.
Here is how to pick the right sweet things to say to your girlfriend:
1. Say things that are appropriate
It can be awkward if you're already talking about marriage when you're two weeks in. Make sure you're on the same page about your commitment to each other so that expressing your desire for further commitment doesn't sound like pressure or a trap.
2. Make sure that you're in love
Are you saying lots of sweet things to your girlfriend because you love her for her or because you want her to fill a certain image of the perfect girlfriend you have in your mind? This is what honesty with your self amounts to. Otherwise, the things you say about how much you love her or need her are actually manipulation tactics.
3. Be mindful of repeating generational patterns
If we are unaware of old wounds from our relationships with our parents, we end up repeating them in our romantic relationships. If one or both of your parents weren't able to meet your needs as a child, you subconsciously look to partners as an adult to meet those needs.
4. If you realize you're not being honest, step back
You might realize old wounds are compromising your ability to use these sweet things to say to your girl honestly.
When you become aware of what you are subconsciously putting on your partner, you can take steps to heal yourself, and reparent yourself so you can engage in a healthy, mature, functional relationship.
More Awesome Ways to Make Your Girlfriend Feel Special:
There are tons of ways to make your significant other feel special. It's necessary not only for both of you but for the good of all people to strive for healthy, dynamic relationships that are free of repeated destructive patterns.
- From picnics on the beach to test-riding roller coasters, here are some ideas for sweet things to do for your girlfriend.
- Maximize your fluency in all four love languages by putting together a regular stream of gifts for girlfriend.
- Check out all of these transformative and poignant love messages for her.
The world is better and brighter when we are freely expressing all those sweet things to say to girlfriend that we've longed to say for so long.
Revel in your freedom of speech to live and love openly, whoever you choose.
Cherish them as you cherish yourself.