Rebecca | Nov 26, 2019 | 0
75 Best Things To Say To Your Girlfriend – Make her feel great.
Guys, the things to say to your girlfriend are more important than ever.
Historically masculine resistance to talking about feelings was never satisfying for you, the speaker, nor the listener.
We’re here to coach you specifically on articulate things you say to your girlfriend so we can redefine what positive masculinity means for generations to come.
You’ll also get some info on how to talk to girls in general. Simply saying “You’re beautiful.” without understanding its depth rarely suffices. She wants to know that you know the difference between a beautiful face and a beautiful soul.
When you feel like your heart is bursting with love and you’re just not sure how to say it to her, turn to our handy list here.
Here are the 15 best things to say to your girlfriend:
1. I have been waiting for years to find someone just like you.
Pining strengthens and clarifies all emotions.
2. It is because of you that I have become a better person.
Love is an infinite source of growth.
3. You are the reason why I find this world beautiful.
Not only is she beautiful all the way around, she has opened your eyes to beauty beyond her.
4. The best things that has happened to me is falling in love with you.
It’s one of those things that can’t be put into words.
5. I love the way you understand my thoughts before I voice them.
The awakening of intuition is a powerful moment for all.
6. I’m the luckiest man in the world to have you as my girl.
You appreciate what you have been given.
7. You complete me.
Yin for yang. And yang for yin.
8. For you I may be just one person, but for me you are the world.
This quote is famous all over the world, yet very few really get to say it and mean it.
9. I love you, not only for what you are, but for who I am with you.
You’re talking about teamwork of epic proportions.
10. The thought of losing you is the biggest fear of my life.
Vulnerability is attractive and beautiful in all people.
11. I wish I could wake up right next to you.
In our earliest and latest hours, we want only each other.
12. Words can’t explain what a wonderful person you are.
We try for words, always with the knowledge that the mental mind is but a fraction of the heart.
13. Do you know how wonderful it is to wake up every day knowing I have you? You’re perfect. I love you.
This is your gratitude exercise for the day.
14. I would do anything to make you smile.
Smiles speak to the soul.
15. Holding your hands is how I want to spend my whole life
The hands are a transcendent link between two people, and also to magic beyond this world.
Sometimes you just have to to be sweet as can be with these tender, sweet things to say to your girlfriend.
Here are the 15 best sweet things to say to your girlfriend:
16. I wish life had a pause button. I would pause every moment we spend together.
Time spent together could be everlasting.
17. Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world because finding you was the first.
Two hearts opening to each other changes lives.
18. I wish I were an octopus so that I would have more arms to hold you.
It’s a sweet idea, and a funny image.
19. I never thought I’d like you this much, and I never planned to have you on my mind this often.
You’re a young man learning what love actually is.
20. The way you look every time I say goodbye makes it so hard for me to walk away from you.
Longing speaks volumes.
21. Sometimes, there are little unexpected moments where I fall in love with you all over again.
We are lucky men indeed when it’s like day one all over again.
22. It took you a while to come into my life, but you were worth the wait.
Such is the law of attraction: We magnetize our dreams when we have finally completed the work to be ready.
23. “If you hold onto one of my hands, I will be able to conquer the world.”
As men we may lead outwardly, and we can only do it when she leads us inwardly.
24. If you let me, I would hold you forever.
It is an embrace that lasts into infinity.
25. My heart skips a beat every time you smile at me.
We become aware of our heart as far more than a physical organ when in love.
26. Every time you laugh, the whole room seems to brighten up and smile.
Magic, healing, and ecstasy come from true love and unrestrained attraction.
27. Falling in love is great, but being in love with you is even better.
You’re grateful for the journey of discovery.
28. I always heard people say that love makes a person vulnerable. When I am with you, I feel empowered.
We ultimately find that vulnerability and empowerment eventually merge together as do all paradoxes.
29. I could hold you forever.
What a magical feeling to come home to each other’s arms.
30. For me, you’re my home; the place where I come back to and never leave, the place I belong to.
We all long for home. Home is not a place. It’s a person.
You’ll love our recommendations for romantic things to say to your girlfriend.
Here are 15 best romantic things to say to your girlfriend:
31. I love you, As I have never loved another or ever will again, I love you with all that I am and all that I will ever be.
Love can alter how we know our past, present, and future.
32. They say love hurts, but I’m ready to take that risk if I’m going to be with you.
You are aware that it takes pain and facing of fears to get to the place of ecstatic love that we all long for.
33. You look beautiful no matter what.
You’re seeing her with more than your 2 physical eyes. You’re using your intuitive eye, your heart, mind and soul.
34. When I’m with you, nothing else matters.
An infinite connection between two people dulls everything in comparison.
35. I saw you and thought, “Man, she’s perfect.” Then I knew you were not perfect—and that made me love you even more.
You are saying that you understand the nature of paradoxes: In our imperfections, we are perfect.
36. I can’t imagine growing old with anyone else but you, nor do I want to.
You are putting intentions out for a long future together.
37. You’re the only woman I want to share the rest of my life with.
We all want to hear we’re the “only” one. Promises for the future create a feeling of safety in the present.
38. My life was empty until you came and filled it with love.
You recognize how she has changed you.
39. Everyone is someone’s dream and you were mine.
You understand the nature of soul mates from the beginning of time.
40. Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
This paradox lets her know that she unlocks your intuitive nature beyond logic and order.
41. I love the way the light shines off of your beautiful eyes.
All her features are magnified by your chemistry and history together.
42. Every time I wrap my arms around you, it’s like coming home to where I belong.
It’s like how puzzle pieces fit together.
43. Nothing else matters but us together in this moment.
All of life’s dramas don’t matter when you’re together. Being in love offers you the highest perspective possible.
44. I think you were made to fit perfectly in my arms.
You are celebrating the deeply natural feeling of being with her.
45. I want to make you feel special, always.
Light your intentions like candles so they chase away the fears of the night.
Cute things to say to your girlfriend are all about the tenderness toward one another that love inevitably creates.
We are teleported away from our daily grinds into something much more natural and authentically human.
Here are 15 best cute things to say to your girlfriend:
46. Life without you, it isn’t life at all.
Your standards for what counts as living are permanently changed.
47. How did a person like me end up with a princess like you?
You adore her, you worship her, you understand how blessed you are.
48. You and coffee, that’s all I need.
It’s taking something huge and something small wrapping them up nicely for depth and humor together.
49. I love you to the moon and back!
That’s how far your love takes you.
50. The hardest part about saying ‘goodnight’ is knowing I have to wait until tomorrow to see you again.
May you both dream of each other and explore how you are intuitively connected, even when apart.
51. I just can’t take my eyes off of you.
You are drawn to her like a magnet.
52. We are perfect for each other!
You see a reflection of yourself in her.
53. I’ve been running lately, because you make my heart race!
It’s a cute, funny observation of how being in love quickens and enhances vitality.
54. I’m proud to call you mine!
There’s no greater compliment than knowing your loved one is proud to be seen with you.
55. You even make mornings look good!
In her, you find perfection in typical moments of imperfection.
56. I don’t understand how a girl as amazing as you are can be real.
She has changed your understanding of what is real and what is fairy tale.
57. Going through rough times with you has only made us a stronger couple.
You are letting her know that you know that you won’t run away when things get difficult. You embrace the challenges.
58. Having you in my life has been such a gift.
What a dream to open a new gift every single day.
59. I never thought I could love you more than I already do. I was wrong.
There’s always more. An evolving relationship is a constantly opening door.
60. No matter how much I try, I can’t seem to get you out of my head.
She is being cherished and thought about every moment of the day.
When your relationship simply feels warm, fuzzy, cozy, and nice, you’ll benefit from some nice things to say to your girlfriend to let her know how much you cherish these moments.
Here are the 15 best nice things to say to your girlfriend:
61. You make me feel like a million bucks.
It’s like being given a new breath of life and a super-sized order of abundance.
62. The sound of your laugh is music to my ears.
To be the cause for such gratitude and joy for another is everything in life.
63. The way you make me feel is indescribable.
Words run out, and then there’s you and her. And it’s perfect.
64. You make me the happiest person in the world.
That’s love. Joy and simplicity of emotion everyday, no matter how you’re challenged to be more honest and authentic with each other.
65. I am always looking forward to our future.
You see her in it and it gives you strength and conviction.
66. No matter what, I will always try to make you smile.
Whether it be with your words or your desire to know her and have her know you.
67. Will you spend the rest of your life with me?
This may precede, or simply be a marriage proposal.
68. I will always try to make you as happy as you make me.
This is a promise, that no matter what happens, evolving a relationship together takes effort.
69. When I think I couldn’t be more in love, I just look at your face and smile.
We’re the sun and moon for each other.
70. It’s criminal the way you look. You steal my heart over and over again.
Cheesy play on words for the win! You say one thing, and reveal what you really mean later on.
71. You make me want to learn how to love like you.
Love is a difficult journey and you are acknowledging that you’re learning how to expand and accommodate along the way.
72. Some guys wait a lifetime to find a woman as amazing as you are.
We attract the perfect mate when we have done enough of our own inner work to earn it.
73. No one could ever be as interesting as you always are to me.
You are saying you are not holding her to set standards. She is setting your standards.
74. With a girl as amazing as you, there’s not much left to do but fall in love.
You can’t help yourself. This speaks of surrender to emotions.
75. I’m a lucky guy to have met such a down to earth gal like you.
You are acknowledging how freely she can be herself with you. That authenticity takes courage.
More Awesome Steps To Get The Girl
The best things to say do not end here. Did you know we’ve got more where all that came from? We have an extensive collection of lists to inspire you to be the best man you can be.
You’ll have what you need for every situation.
- Relationships take many forms and have ever-changing stages. We didn’t learn what to say to a girl in school, so here are some pointers to make up for lost time.
- Giving gifts is one of the five love languages. Gifts for girlfriend are a great way to tell her you are committed to her in more ways than one.
- This is yet another key resource for creating love messages for her to suit every moment and occasion.
- Texting is a powerful way to stay always in touch. Believe it or not, there are ways to do it that will create confusion, and ways to do it that let her know what you really mean. How to text a girl is one of the most important lessons you will learn.
Picking the right things to say to your girlfriend moment by moment can appear simple on the surface.
However, the entirety of how you communicate with your girlfriend on matters of the heart is far more complicated.
Here is how to pick the right things to say to your girlfriend:
1. Tell her you love her daily
The idea that the thought gets old when used to often is a big, mindless myth said by people who don’t understand that love is evolving. It only feels like it gets old when it stops being true: When two individuals stop exploring the infinite ways to grow together, and the millions of facets of what exploring a commitment to love one another really means.
2. Say what you mean, not what you think you should say
All these different versions of “I love you” are meant to inspire evolution, growth, and exploration: finding something fresh, exciting, and new to love about the same woman day in and day out. If you feel like you’re saying them without feeling them to reassure her or yourself, consider what that means about how your relationship is going.
Don’t be afraid when things don’t feel comfortable like they did in the beginning. Willingness to be present for that discomfort together and talk through it is what makes you a strong man, her a strong woman, and together, you both a strong couple.
3. Be realistic about the stage of the relationship that you’re in
This is always the most challenging part of love’s evolution: balancing the yearning for more with the fear that the two of you are not on the same page about “where this is going.” Both of you have to ask yourself whether you’re really feeling deep, everlasting love for each other, or you’re both trying to use each other to heal old childhood wounds. Healing oneself can often be mistaken for love. And often it’s a subconscious reaction.
That’s where “taking it slowly comes into play.” You don’t want to get in too deep by telling her you want to spend your life with her when you’re really more in love with the idea of love than with her.
Things to say to your girlfriend are more than just ways to assure her of your love for her. They are ways to let her know that you understand what loving her really means.
The things to say assure her that you’re aware of the challenges that come with surrendering to where your heart and soul take you.
Putting your feelings into words with vulnerability, strength, and soul fluency on a daily basis will also expand your own understanding of what loving another actually means.