MNTL Team | Mar 12, 2019 | 0
99 Random Questions to Ask – Fun and unexpected questions.
Why should everyone want to know random questions to ask?
Because, random questions work so well because they throw your audience off balance in a conversation. That often makes people give more honest and genuine answers. And because of that, they’re powerful questions to ask to know, to help keep conversations interesting. Use some of these random questions to shock and jostle your conversation partners into really interesting talks.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
If you want to throw out a curve ball, there’s no better place to do it than at the beginning of a conversation.
For that reason, random questions make for great conversation starters. Not sure about that? Just try a few of these.
Here are 12 random conversation starting questions:
1. If you had the world’s attention for 30 seconds, what would you say?
You’re on the clock, so make every word count.
2. If you had to work but didn’t need the money, what would you choose to do?
An interesting way to ask about the dream career.
3. What is in your fridge right now?
Wacky, but you’ll find out a lot about their diet.
4. If you were home on a rainy Sunday afternoon, what movie would you most want to see on television?
Everyone has a favorite.
5. Where do you not mind waiting?
In some places, the waiting is the best part.
6. If you could close one fast food chain, due to disgusting food, what would you pick?
A great way to get a real debate going.