Jasper | Mar 8, 2021 | 0
33 Valentine’s Day Questions To Ask – Feel Love In The Air With These!
New? Start here.
Be creative this Valentine’s Day with sweet Valentine’s Day questions to ask your Valentine. V-Day isn’t all about chocolate and stuffed bears, you know?
Use these Valentine’s Day questions to ask your date all the sweet nothings that mean everything. It doesn’t have to be Valentine’s Day to talk about love — use these any day.
Make every day special and ask your date questions they’ll love to hear.
11 Best Valentine’s Day questions to ask
Valentine’s Day is known for it’s romance and gift giving. But, whatever happened to sweet talk? Sweet talk your way into your Valentine’s heart this year with the best Valentine’s Day questions.
Here are the 11 best Valentine’s Day questions to ask:
1. Would you rather have more money or more time and why?
What good is money if you don’t have time to spend it and enjoy it?
2. Is Valentine’s Day more for men or women?
Well, according to all those jewelry stores, it’s ONLY for women.
3. Kisses or hugs?
This can go for Hershey’s, or real kisses and hugs, but everyone knows chocolate is better than anything.
4. Who is your favorite couple in pop culture?
Why even bother? They all break up soon enough.
5. Do you believe vulnerability is a good thing when it comes to love?
Not if you want to be broken when that love falls apart.
6. Do you make any special food for Valentine’s Day?
Everything heart-shaped. Just not actual hearts.
7. Do you believe love changes people?
Only cashier’s can change people…
8. Who is most likely to write a love song?
Probably the most romantic one out of the two.
9. Would you rather receive 100 roses or receive 100 pieces of chocolate?
Can you eat roses? This answer is too easy.
10. Do you consider yourself romantic?
Prove it …by writing a love song.
11. How do you know when you love someone?
You feel all funny inside, like someone’s tickling your heart. Aww.
9 Fun Valentine’s Day questions to ask
Isn’t Valentine’s Day such a fun holiday? We think so too! Use these fun questions to ask your sweet someone all the great things about Valentine’s Day. You’ll really have fun with these!
Here are 9 fun Valentine’s Day questions to ask:
12. Would you rather have EXTRAORDINARY love that doesn’t last forever, or ordinary love that does?
That extraordinary love will last forever in your heart and soul. No need for plain love.
13. Do you enjoy playing cupid? Do you try to introduce people in the hope they will make a love match?
Sometimes it works out, and sometimes it doesn’t. And, when it doesn’t go well, Cupid’s(you) to blame.
14. Who is most likely to forget their first kiss?
15. Give roses or daisies?
Roses are romantic, but daisies are oh, so sweet.
16. What celeb would you not mind having as your Valentine?
Isn’t it everyone’s wish to have a celebrity be their Valentine?
17. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
More like; when was the last time you took a shower?
18. Would you ever give an anonymous Valentine’s Day present?
This is what everyone does in high school, isn’t it?
19. Do you believe it’s possible to fall in love on the internet?
Love is blind, and finding love on the internet isn’t always so clear. So, yes, it’s possible.
20. Who is most likely to say I love you first?
Even when people feel the love, they always wait til they’re sure the other person feels the same before saying it.
6 Funny Valentine’s Day questions to ask
Girls love a funny guy — it’s the truth. If you aren’t funny, you’ve got to have some other great trait to get a girl to like you. Or, you could just use our funny questions to ask the girl you like all sorts of funny things to make her giggle right into your arms.
Here are 6 funny Valentine’s Day questions to ask:
21. Freckles or dimples?
Can we have both? They’re both too cute.
22. Never have I ever kissed in a theatre.
Oh, come on. Who hasn’t? Kissing in public while no one can see you is such a risk.
23. Never have I ever said “I love you” just for the sake of saying it.
Sometimes we don’t want to hurt the other person who said it first.
24. Never have I ever written a love letter to someone.
Let’s hope that love letter doesn’t come back to embarrass you.
25. How should a single person spend Valentine’s Day?
Who says you need a date for Valentine’s Day? Self-love is real love too.
26. If you could change anything about Valentine’s Day, what would you change?
Commercialism: The way brands use a meaningful day to make cash.
7 Valentine’s Day Questions to ask your girlfriend
Already have a Valentine? Or a girlfriend? Use these Valentine’s Day questions to ask your girlfriend about all the things she loves to talk about. Ask her these questions before Valentine’s Day to get an idea of the perfect date.
Here are 7 Valentine’s Day questions to ask your girlfriend:
27. What is your ideal Valentine’s Day outfit?
You might as well buy her it after she tells you.
28. Have you ever received a Valentine’s Day card or gift from a secret admirer?
It would be great if that secret admirer was you and she never knew.
29. Do you think once you love someone, you will ALWAYS love them? Or do you think love can fade away with time?
Only time can tell this question. Wait it out, and see for yourself.
30. What is your favorite kind of Valentine’s Day chocolate?
If she says she doesn’t know, just get her an assorted box of chocolates.
31. Zoo or aquarium?
Aquariums are much more romantic, but take her where she wants to go.
32. Would you want to get engaged or married on a holiday? Why or why not?
When your anniversary shares the date of a holiday, you turn two gifts into one.
33. Red or pink lips on Valentine’s Day?
This can tell you a lot about her personality.
Downloadable and Printable List of Valentine’s Day Questions to Ask
Here is a downloadable and printable jpg/pdf list of Valentine’s day questions to ask (right-click the image and select Save Image As…):
More Awesome Questions For Couples
If you love Valentine’s Day and you also loved these Valentine’s Day questions, the you’ll love these other Valentine’s Day related posts.
- Worried about what to talk about on your first date with someone? Ask your first date questions that’ll keep the conversation going.
- How well do you know Valentine’s Day aside from Cupid and chocolate hearts? Test yourself with these Valentine’s Day Trivia questions.
- Haven’t got a date for Valentine’s Day, yet? That’s what Valentine’s Day pick up lines are for!
How To Pick The Best Valentine’s Day questions to ask
You definitely shouldn’t use all these Valentine’s Day questions in one sitting. Choose a few that will give you tons to talk about. We’ll explain what we mean in these simple tips below.
Here’s how to pick the best Valentine’s Day questions to ask:
1. Keep the Conversation Going With Great Questions
First date? Or just need something to make the day special? Choose questions that have a lot of depth to them — Questions that can carry the conversation and take it from one point to the next. Pick the most interesting questions and think of things you can say to add onto the topic. If you’ve got lots of things to say, so will your date.
2. All You Need is (Questions About) Love
Valentine’s Day is all about love, right? Or, has it gotten to where all we care about are jewelry and chocolate? Bring back the real meaning of Valentine’s Day with questions all about love and affection.
Celebrate your Valentine’s Day in a unique way by including some Valentine’s Day questions to ask your date things they wouldn’t usually be asked.