Be creative this Valentine's Day with sweet Valentine's Day questions to ask your Valentine. V-Day isn't all about chocolate and stuffed bears, you know?
11 Best Valentine's Day Questions To Ask
Valentine's day is known for its romance and gift-giving. But, whatever happened to sweet talk? Sweet talk your way into your Valentine's heart this year with the best Valentine's Day questions.
Here are the 11 best V-Day questions:
1. Would you rather have more money or more time and why?
What good is money if you don't have time to spend it and enjoy it?
2. Is Valentine’s Day more for men or women?
Well, according to all those jewelry stores, it's ONLY for women. But we have to agree that any romantic thing or sweet treat should be for both men and women! We all deserve intimacy and love.
3. Kisses or hugs?
This can go for Hershey's or real kisses and hugs, but everyone knows chocolate is better than anything. Admit it. It's your favorite thing.
4. Who is your favorite couple in pop culture?
Some famous couples make us believe that romantic love is truly alive and well.
5. Do you believe vulnerability is a good thing when it comes to love?
Not if you want to be broken when that falls apart, but what's love without that risk, right?
6. Do you make any special food for Valentine's Day?
Whether it's for Valentine's day party or a date night, everything is heart-shaped. Just not actual hearts. The night is just filled with hearts, and red food and drinks left and right.
7. Do you believe love changes people?
Technically, only cashiers can change people... Kidding aside, though, we know that a loved one of ours changed for the better when they feel the right kind of love.
8. Who is most likely to write a love song?
Probably the most romantic one out of the two. They may even pair it with red roses and the sweetest candy.
9. Would you rather receive 100 roses or receive 100 pieces of chocolate?
I mean, can you eat roses? This answer is too easy. It doesn't matter if roses are your favorite flower. As long as it's not making your stomach full, it's not that hard of a choice.
10. Do you consider yourself romantic?
Prove it ...by writing a song that professes your feelings. Or you can pour your sweet poetry on a Valentine card.
11. How do you know when you love someone?
You feel all funny inside, like someone's tickling your heart. Aww. Happy Valentine's day, indeed.
Share This Image On Your Site
9 Questions To Ask Your Valentine That Are Not Boring
Isn't Valentine's Day such a fun holiday? We think so too! Use these fun questions to ask your sweet someone all the great things about Valentine's Day. You'll really have fun with these!
Here are 9 fun questions for your Valentine date:
12. Would you rather have EXTRAORDINARY love that doesn't last forever or ordinary love that does?
That extraordinary love will last forever in your heart and soul. This one will definitely start a meaningful conversation.
13. Do you enjoy playing Cupid? Do you try to introduce people hoping they will make a love match?
Sometimes it works out, and sometimes it doesn't. And, when it doesn't go well, Cupid's (you) to blame.
14. Who is most likely to forget their first kiss?
Who could forget their first kiss? No matter how good or how bad it is, it's something to remember.
15. Give roses or daisies?
Roses are romantic, but daisies are oh, so sweet. You have to pick which message you want to send out to the receiver of the flowers.
16. What celeb would you not mind having as your Valentine?
Isn't it everyone's wish to have a celebrity be their date? It's either an awesome fancy dinner or an awkward meetup.
17. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
More like; when was the last time you took a shower?
18. Would you ever give an anonymous Valentine’s Day present?
This one is what everyone does in high school. If it's not a present, it's an anonymous message on a Valentine's Day card.
19. Do you believe it’s possible to fall in love on the internet?
Love is blind, and finding it on the internet isn't always clear. So, yes, it's possible.
20. Who is most likely to say I love you first?
Even when people feel the feeling, they always wait until they're sure the other person feels the same before saying it.
6 Questions on Saint Valentine Day You Must Ask To Share A Laugh
Girls love a funny guy - it's the truth. If you aren't funny, you've got to have some other great trait to get a girl to like you. Or, you could use our funny questions to ask the girl you like all sorts of funny things to make her giggle right into your arms.
Here are 6 questions on St. Valentine Day you must ask to share a laugh:
21. Freckles or dimples?
Can we have both? They're both too cute.
22. Never have I ever kissed in a theatre.
Oh, come on. Who hasn't? Kissing in public while no one can see you is such a risk.
23. Never have I ever said “I love you” just for the sake of saying it.
Sometimes we don't want to hurt the other person who said it first, so we make some not-so-good decisions.
24. Never have I ever written a love letter to someone.
Let's hope that your letter doesn't come back to embarrass you. We all want a happy Valentine, and an embarrassing letter should be out of the picture.
25. How should a single person spend Valentine’s Day?
Who says you need a date for this special day? Self-love is real love too.
26. If you could change anything about Valentine’s Day, what would you change?
Commercialism: The way brands use a meaningful day to make cash. It's not just an American Valentine thing, sadly. We need to change this and make the day more about its meaning.
7 Valentine's Day Date Questions To Ask Your Beautiful Girlfriend
Already have a date? Or a girlfriend? Use these questions to ask your girlfriend about everything she loves to talk about. Ask her these questions before Valentine's Day to get an idea of the perfect date.
Here are 7 date questions you should ask your girlfriend:
27. What is your ideal Valentine's Day outfit?
You might as well buy it for her after she tells you.
28. Have you ever received a Valentine’s Day card or gift from a secret admirer?
It would be great if that secret admirer were you, and she never knew.
29. Do you think once you love someone, you will ALWAYS love them? Or do you think love can fade away with time?
Only time can tell this question. Wait it out, and see for yourself.
30. What is your favorite kind of Valentine's Day chocolate?
If she says she doesn't know, get her an assorted box of chocolates.
31. Zoo or aquarium?
Aquariums are much more romantic, but take her where she wants to go.
32. Would you want to get engaged or married on a holiday? Why or why not?
When your anniversary shares the date of a holiday, you turn two gifts into one.
33. Red or pink lips on Valentine's Day?
This can tell you a lot about her personality.
5 Love Quotes To Share This Valentine's Day
This special day of hearts is always filled with the best quotes about our special feelings for each other. Be ready with the best quotations, too.
Here are 5 quotes to share this hearts day:
"To love at all is to be vulnerable." - C.S Lewis.
It's not real love if you're not ready to break down your walls and be vulnerable to the other person. We can only truly love someone if we've seen them, flaws and all.
"Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet." - Katherine Lee Bates
We all have to agree that this special feeling called love can change the world.
"Love is never wrong." - Melissa Etheridge
It never is because when we do something out of complete care and respect for the other person, it's for their wellbeing.
"Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead." - Oscar Wilde
A thousand times yes. Life is just not wonderful without this special feeling in our hearts.
"If I know what love is, it is because of you." - Herman Hesse
Nothing to get her swooning better than this quote.
Downloadable and Printable List of Valentine's Day Questions to Ask
Here is a downloadable and printable jpg/pdf list of Valentine's day questions to ask (right-click the image and select Save Image As...):
How To Pick The Best Valentine's Day Questions For Couples
You definitely shouldn't use all these Valentine's Day questions in one sitting. Choose a few that will give you tons to talk about. We'll explain what we mean in these simple tips below.
Here's how to pick the best Valentine's Day questions to ask:
1. Keep the Conversation Going With Great Questions
First date? Or just need something to make the day special? Choose questions that have a lot of depth to them — Questions that can carry the conversation and take it from one point to the next. Pick the most interesting questions and think of things you can say to add onto the topic. If you've got lots of things to say, so will your date.
2. All You Need is (Questions About) Love
Valentine's Day is all about love, right? Or, has it gotten to where all we care about are jewelry and chocolate? Bring back the real meaning of Valentine's Day with questions all about love and affection.
Frequently Asked Questions
Love is in the air, but so are questions. Don't worry. We've got the answer to the questions that bother you the most about this special day.
When you know that Valentine's day is at the corner, how do you feel?
We all feel excited, of course. However, some don't look at this day as anything special, and we have to respect them.
Which emojis are you most likely to send on Valentine's day?
There are so many heart emojis, and they all work! You can even choose one that's your favorite color.
What are the most romantic Valentine's day words?
Nothing beats "I love you" and "You are special to me." Trust me.
What questions should I avoid asking during Valentine's day?
Don't go for questions that are too personal if you're still in the getting to know stage. Think of this day like any other day, but sprinkle it with more sweetness.
More Awesome Questions Perfect For Couples
If you love Valentine's Day and you also loved these Valentine's Day questions, the you'll love these other Valentine's Day related posts.
- Worried about what to talk about on your first date with someone? Ask your first date questions that'll keep the conversation going.
- How well do you know Valentine's Day aside from Cupid and chocolate hearts? Test yourself with these Valentine's Day Trivia questions.
- Haven't got a date for Valentine's Day, yet? That's what Valentine's Day pick up lines are for!
Celebrate your Valentine's Day in a unique way by including some Valentine's Day questions to ask your date things they wouldn't usually be asked.