Jasper | Mar 8, 2021 | 0
20 Disney Pick Up Lines – It’s High Time To Jump To Happy Places
New? Start here.
Is there anything more popular and iconic than Disney movies? We don’t think so. Use these on any girl, and she’ll be unable to hold that smile back.
And, once you get her number, maybe ask her out to watch the next best movie Disney’s put out in theaters.
5 Best Disney Pick Up Lines
We’ve got your back when you need the best Disney pick up lines. Keep things nostalgic and retro with pick up lines that are all about those 90s to early 2000s films. These are pick up lines that everyone can relate to.
Here are the best 5 Disney pick up lines:
1. I’m so lost in your eyes I’m like Nemo. You better find me.
Her eyes are beautiful, no better way to say this than with a reference to Finding Nemo.
2. Whether Jafar or Ja-close, I will always be yours.
There’s nothing really charming about Jafar other than the way his name can be used to swoon over the girl you like.
3. There are people who say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Apparently, none of them have ever been in your arms.
If she’s been to Disneyland then she’ll know that the happiness you find in her is over the top.
4. Dang girl, are you, Dory, from Finding Nemo? Because I know you remember me!
A smart way to make her think that you’ve met before.
5. You Make My Heart Soar Higher Than Pixie Dust.
All you need to do is mention pixie dust to get a girl to think you’re amazing.
5 Funny Disney Pick up lines
Do you want to be cute and funny? You definitely can deliver both with these funny pick up lines based off Disney movies. You’ll have your dream girl wishing upon a star to be yours after the first line.
Here are 5 funny Disney pick up lines:
6. Hey there Cinderella, I’d like to be your Prince Charming.
Boldly said and straight to the point. No playing around here.
7. Hey Rapunzel, let me climb up the ladder of your love.
If your girl has long locks, go right ahead buddy.
8. I’d show you my world, but I’m sure you own a mirror.
Continue to tell her how much more amazing your world would be with you by her side.
9. I can be your Hercules, I’ll go the distance with you.
Comparing yourself to Hercules shows that you’re confident, and that’s all she needs to be into you.
10. Thank you! Elsa has frozen my heart but once I saw you, it finally melted.
According to Frozen, the curse can be broken with any form of love. So make sure she knows you want to be more than friends.
5 Clever Disney Pick Up Lines
When you mix cleverness, Disney and a desire for your dream girl to want you, you get some of the best clever pick up lines. Trust us, these lines are so smart and smooth, she’ll be left speechless.
Here are 5 clever Disney pick up lines:
11. If I were Peter Pan, you would be my happy thought.
You could just tell her she’s your happy thought without having to be Peter Pan.
12. Hey, do you work for Disney cause I think you can make all my dreams come true.
Explain by telling her all she has to do is go out with you to make all your dreams come true.
13. I must be a Beast because you’re definitely a Beauty.
Not sure if you’d like to compare yourself to a beast, but it’s a clever way to say she’s beautiful.
14. Call me Pooh because all I want is you, honey.
You might want to spell honey the way Pooh spells it — hunny.
15. My name isn’t Sully, but you could be my Boo.
Let her know you can be her Sully if she’s into big warm hugs.
5 sweet Disney pick up lines
Who needs a Disney movie when you have someone saying sweet pick up lines to you? Sweet Disney pick up lines. It doesn’t get sweeter than that. Read them and you’ll see what we mean.
Here are 5 sweet Disney pick up lines:
16. I don’t need a Disney movie to warm my heart because your presence can do just that.
Imagine the look on her face when you tell her she’s sweeter than a Disney movie.
17. I think I’ve gone goofy for you.
Add Goofy’s chuckle to the end of it to show how determined you are.
18. They found Nemo and they found Dory too… I can’t find my girlfriend, could it be you?
Poetry is always the best way to a girl’s heart, even if it is a bit cheesy and is about a Disney movie…
19. I swear you should know You’ve Got A Friend In Me!
If you don’t sing you’ve got a friend in me, this isn’t going to work.
20. You are as beautiful as a mermaid.
100 times more beautiful than Ariel, and that’s a huge compliment
Downloadable and Printable List of Disney Pick Up Lines
Here is a downloadable and printable jpg/pdf list of Disney pick up lines (right-click the image and select Save Image As…):
More Awesome Pick Up Lines
Go beyond creative, and try out all sorts of different pick up lines. You’ll really be putting yourself out there with these.
- For the food lovers, we have only the best food pick up lines that pretty much takes things further to a dinner/lunch date.
- Star Wars pick up lines are for all those Trekkies out there looking for their Princess Leia.
- Use these video game pick up lines to flirt with a girl who’s into all the same things that you are.
How To Pick The Best Disney Pick Up Lines
Do pick up lines work? Only one way to find out. Go out and test them. And, if you aren’t sure which Disney pick up lines will work on your crush, check out these tips below to help you pick the best ones.
Here’s how to pick the best Disney pick up lines:
1. Favorite Movies Make Favorite Pick Up Lines
Read through all these pick up lines and you’ll be able to tell which ones should appeal to the girl you like. Depending on how old she is will help you figure out which movies she’s watched and, maybe even, which ones are her favorite. Everyone’s seen the classics, but feel free to choose ones that go in different directions.
2. Sweet and Funny Always Gets the Girl
When you’re completely unsure of which Disney pick up lines to use, stick with the ones that are sweet and funny. Girls can’t resist someone who makes their heart smile, and that’s exactly what sweet and funny pick up lines do. Leave the other pick up lines for girls you know a little, or a lot, about.
3. Choose Lines That Lead to Conversation
Maybe you know a little too much about one particular Disney movie, or it just happens to be your favorite. Use this as a way to make small talk with the girl you like. Don’t just go from one pick up line to the next — be smooth with your deliveries. Think of clever things to say between each line. This will be easier if you pick lines that are based on movies you’ve seen, and/or movies you love.
Now’s your chance to show off your pick up skills with some of these awesome Disney pick up lines. Forget all about knowing how to flirt with a girl, all you need is a set of smooth pick up lines to take you further with the girl of your dreams.
Like Disney movies, all your dreams can come true if you believe hard enough. In other words, and with all corniness aside — you can do this!