Jasper | Mar 8, 2021 | 0
21 Questions For A New Relationship – Great, Helpful Lines To Ask More
New? Start here.
These 21 questions for a new relationship are all the questions for couples that are just starting out.
If you’re in a new relationship, there are many things that you can learn about your partner. There are endless things you can learn about them, you just need to know the best questions to ask.
Take a look at the list below for the best 21 questions for a new relationship to make sure that the spark in your relationship is alive and well.
Best 21 questions for a new relationship
The best questions to get to know someone are those that make your partner want to talk endlessly about their answer to your question. The right questions to get to know someone will help you know your partner deeper, and in turn have a deeper understanding of them.
Here are the best 21 questions for a new relationship:
1. What’s the scariest thing that ever happened to you as a kid?
It can be deep or shallow. As kids, we’ve had a different idea of what’s scary and what’s not.
2. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
It’s a classic question to get to know someone. This is one of the best questions to get to know someone because it can say a lot about their personality.
3. What part of your culture are you most and least proud of?
There’s always something that we’re most and least proud of in the culture that we have gotten accustomed to.
4. If you could hang out with any cartoon character, who would you choose and why?
There’s a long list of characters to choose from.
5. What qualities make someone a genuinely decent human being?
If you’re looking for the right questions to get to know a girl, then looking deeper into their philosophy will help you do that. This question is a look into someone’s life philosophy and beliefs.
6. What do you refuse to spend money on?
No matter how cheap it may be, there’s one thing we’ll never spend our money on.
7. Would you say you’re more of an extrovert or an introvert?
The most basic thing you can ask, but also the most helpful to know someone.
8. What would you do if you could be invisible for one day?
Oh, the things we’d do if no one saw us do them.
9. What’s one thing that helps you decide you can trust someone?
Get some idea if you’re someone she can trust.
10. Ideally, how would you spend your birthday?
A party with important people in our life always happens, but what would you do if you could decide everything on your own?
11. What’s the weirdest nickname someone has for you and what’s the story behind it?
Nicknames, the crazier they are, are the most fun! The backstories are always something to look forward to.
12. Would you like to go to the mountains or the sea?
What a person chooses between the two says a lot about them.
13. How do you deal with people you really dislike?
It can say a lot about how one handles situations that aren’t in favor of them.
14. How do you take your coffee?
How strongly do you want it?
15. If Reincarnation Exists, What Would You Like To Come Back As?
Doesn’t have to be another human.
16. What’s one thing people would never know about you just by looking at you?
We shouldn’t judge a book by its cover, and this is exactly why.
17. What’s a random hobby you’ve always wanted to try but never have?
There’s always that one hobby we can’t seem to start to do. What’s that one hobby for her?
18. Would you rather cook or order in?
Sometimes it’s really fun to cook but sometimes it feels like such a chore. You can even include this in your list of hobbies for couples, so take note! If she enjoys it, maybe it can be a hobby for the two of you.
19. Have you ever done or accomplished something you never thought you could? What was it?
It must be someone’s proudest moment. Let her talk all about it.
20. How close are you to your family?
Depending on who you’re talking to, this might be a touchy subject. So use it with caution.
21. What Fictional Place Would You Most Like To Go?
So many fictional places have been made up, and many of those seem interesting to go to. What’s your pick? This question can even be one of the funny questions to ask a girl because you’ll be using your imagination! Imagine what it would be like to live in your preferred fictional place.
Downloadable and Printable List of 21 Questions For A New Relationship
Here is a downloadable and printable jpg/pdf list of 21 questions for a new relationship (right-click the image and select Save Image As…):
More Awesome Questions To Ask
If you want to know other questions to ask other people in your life, we’ve got it all for you. Check out these other questions that can come in handy for you.
- These questions to ask a new friend will help you get to know your new friend easier. There are no more awkward phases to go through.
- Sometimes, the only way you can understand someone more is through the deep questions to ask them.
- Don’t want to be awkward around your crush? Then you should definitely start with some questions to ask your crush. Get to know her and get closer to her.
How To Pick The Best 21 Questions for A New Relationship
These are all the best questions for a new relationship, but even with that, you have to narrow them down. It can be hard to choose the best out of the best, but that’s not a problem. Just take these three things into consideration and you’re good to go.
Here is how to pick the best 21 questions for a new relationship:
1. Consider Your Partner
You know your partner well enough to know what topics they enjoy. Use this to your advantage. Choose the questions that you know she’ll have more fun answering. Don’t choose questions on topics that you know she won’t have much say in or is trying to avoid.
2. Get More Information
These questions are meant to make you know more about the person you’re asking. Even though you’re in a relationship, there are many things that you can still find out about your partner. Choose the questions that you know will be able to give you more information about her.
3. Have Fun!
The most important part of this is to have fun! Choose questions that will be fun for both you and your partner. These questions won’t be anything useful if you’re not learning more while having fun together.
Those are the best 21 questions for a new relationship. We hope that you’ll have no problem with the questions to ask your new partner with this list. Asking the right questions for couples will help you deepen your relationship and make it stronger. It’s a way to make them feel more loved and understood.