Sam Whittaker | Mar 11, 2021 | 0
213 Good Questions to Ask a Girl – Spark great conversations.
New? Start here.
Every guy should know a handful of good questions to ask a girl… because:
Whether you’re making small talk at work or trying to charm your crush, talking to girls can be a little intimidating. Fortunately, it doesn’t have to be.
With these questions to ask in mind, you can navigate any social situation with ease. Be confident, charming, and friendly, and you’ll find that once you get a conversation started, keeping it going is a breeze.
Try not to overthink it. Even if you’re talking to the girl of your dreams, try to remember that she’s a person just like you. In fact, she might even be more nervous than you are.
The biggest obstacle to overcome is coming up with topics to talk about in the first place. This handy list of questions to ask solves that.
The only way to get good at something is to do it. The art of conversation becomes more natural and easy every time. Talking to girls is also a great way to get some new perspectives and increase your personal confidence.
15 Best Conversation Starters to Ask Girl
Let’s start at the beginning. These conversation starters are simple and sweet. After all, you don’t want to come on too strong, too fast. Use these questions to kick off a lighthearted conversation that can lead to more in-depth topics later.
Whether you’re chasing romance or passing the time, you can count on these questions to provide a pleasant mood and easy conversation.
Rome wasn’t built in a day. The first step is just talking about anything. From there, the possibilities are endless.
Here are the 15 best conversation starters to ask a girl:
1. What would your perfect room look like?
This question helps you to understand her tastes, plus it’s just fun to design an imaginary dream room.
2. What skill would you most like to master?
This question directly caters to her unique interests. It shows that you’re interested in her, and gives her a topic she can sink her teeth into.
3. What would be the most amazing adventure to go on?
This question can go anywhere. The conversation can go anywhere from outer space to the ocean to the jungle.
4. What pets did you have while you were growing up?
People love talking about their animal companions of the past.
5. What’s your favorite day of the year?
Does she love dressing up for Halloween? Giving gifts for Christmas? Getting gifts on her birthday?
6. How do you relax after a hard day of work?
This is a great conversation starter because it immediately invokes a pleasant mood. After all, who doesn’t like talking about their post-work relaxation?
7. What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home?
This conversation starter can lead to great conversations about traveling or the desire to see the world.
8. Where is the most interesting place you’ve been?
You can learn a lot about someone from where they’ve been.
9. What’s the best thing that happened to you last week?
This is a positive conversation starter that lets them reminisce about recent good times.
10. What city would you most like to live in?
Where someone would like to live speaks volumes about their goals. This question gives her a chance to open up about her dream life. This is another question that can give you subtle clues about compatibility if you’re interested in her romantically.
11. What’s the best practical joke you’ve played on someone?
Talking about pranks is an automatic recipe for smiles and laughs.
12. What’s your favorite Disney movie?
Show her your sensitive and childish side with this question. This is a great conversation starter because it’s probably going to bring up pleasant nostalgic feelings.
13. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
We all have our gripes. What are hers?
14. If you could keep any animal as a pet, what would you choose?
This is a pleasant, innocent, and funny conversation starter that can lead to some laughs.
15. What’s the worst job you’ve ever had?
Talking about that nightmare gig can lead to some funny stories.
The 14 Best Questions to Ask a Girl
This list encompasses the crème de la crème of questions to ask girls. They’re fun, weird, and a little out of left field, and that’s why we like them.
These questions are perfect when you want to talk about something besides the weather.
The great thing about these questions is that they’re casual enough to use with anyone, but they can lead to deeper conversations, depending on how you steer the conversation. Use them sparingly.
Here are the 14 best questions to ask a girl:
16. If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning a gold medal for?
This question lets her brag a little, and it sheds some light onto her hobbies and passions.
17. What’s the most useless talent you have?
It’s the little quirks that make people special. Learn about her talents that have no real use in the world.
18. What’s the most illegal thing you’ve done?
19. What would be your spirit animal?
This is a fun question that helps you to learn about who she is as a person without asking personal questions.
20. If you had a personal flag, what would be on it?
This is another question that’s light and easy, but it still helps you to get to know her.
21. What are the three most interesting things about you?
This is a great question because it gives her the opportunity to talk about herself in a positive light without feeling weird about it.
22. What are you really good at, but kind of embarrassed that you are good at it?
Again, this question gives her the chance to brag subtly.
23. What was the most memorable gift you’ve ever received?
Make sure you remember her answer. It may inspire you when you’re trying to think of the perfect gift for her down the line. Sometimes creating a memorable experience is better than giving a physical gift.
24. What word or saying from the past do you think should come back?
What word or phrase from the past does she think is the phattest?
25. Who would be the worst person to be stuck in an elevator with? How about the best person to be stuck in an elevator with?
The type of person she likes or dislikes can help you to understand whether or not you’re a good match.
26. What cartoon did you watch most as a child?
This is a fantastic question because you can bond over your childhoods, which naturally forms a connection.
27. What was the last movie you watched? How was it?
This question is easy for her to answer. If you’ve seen it, you can discuss it. If not, you might have a new flick to add to your queue.
28. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional movie character? Who?
This is a fun question, and it also shows you what kind of guys she’s into.
29. If your life had a theme song, what would it be?
While this question seems a bit silly, the answer actually can tell you a lot about her.
12 Best Questions to Ask a Girl You Like
If you want your crush to like you back, you need to open the lines of communication. Of course, you don’t want to start with heavy questions. These questions are pleasant, but they’re interesting too.
Use these questions to ask girl you like to create a spark. Once the conversation begins, fan the flames. With any luck, you’ll have a roaring inferno in no time.
Here are the 15 best questions to ask a girl you like:
30. What’s something you thought you’d grow out of but haven’t?
We all have those little quirks from when we were kids. What are hers?
31. What age do you feel right now and why?
Is she an old soul, or does she feel like a child inside?
32. As the only human left on Earth, what would you do?
This is a fun question that opens up endless possibilities. The conversation can be dark or hilarious.
33. How different was your life one year ago?
Let her know you’re interested in her as a person and how she’s grown.
34. What is your best childhood memory?
Childhood experiences can shape a person. Talking about positive ones is a great way to understand who she is now.
35. What’s something you’ve always wanted to try?
This is a great question to ask someone you like because it gives you the chance to ask her out to do it.
36. What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
What’s that must-try experience everyone should have on their bucket list?
37. What is the most heartwarming thing you’ve ever seen?
This question shows your sensitive side.
38. What’s something you love, that people haven’t even heard of?
Give her the chance to talk about some of her more obscure interests that might not come up otherwise.
39. What’s your least favorite word?
Moist? Crusty? Language can be fun or disturbing.
40. Have you traveled to any different countries? Which was your favorite?
Talking about travel is always a great way to get to know someone on a deeper level, and you’ll usually hear some great stories.
41. What was your worst first (and last) date?
This question gives you valuable insight on what not to do. Plus, the stories are often hilarious.
14 Best Interesting Questions to Ask a Girl
When you really want to break free from mundane conversation, these interesting questions to ask girls will help.
These questions make her think. She’s probably never been asked them before. Don’t forget that she’s going to expect you to answer them too, so give them some thought.
Here are the 14 best interesting questions to ask a girl:
42. If you were the ruler of a small island nation, what would you do?
With unlimited power, would she be corrupt or benevolent? What would her society look like?
43. What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?
This question really helps you to understand what her deepest interests are.
44. What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without?
There’s nothing wrong with treating yourself from time to time? Does she have a thing for expensive chap stick? Maybe a favorite perfume?
45. What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years?
This is a fun thought experiment that can lead to more introspective and existential conversations.
46. What would be on the gag reel of your life?
This question starts conversations about those funny moments in life that you want to forget, but you can still laugh about.
47. If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?
This question can go either way — funny or deep.
48. If you suddenly became a master at woodworking, what would you make?
A tree house? Maybe the ultimate bed? What would she build?
49. If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be?
This is a big question. The possibilities are boundless.
50. If you were president, what is the first thing you would do?
This question is fun, but it also shows you what types of issues she cares about.
51. What do you want your tombstone to say?
This question indirectly tells you what’s most important to her.
52. What is your favorite feature on the opposite sex?
This question is a little bit flirty without being too pushy. It may even lead to a compliment for you if you’re lucky.
53. If you could bankrupt one person or company who would it be?
This is another question that can lead to serious or hilarious conversations.
54. If you could go back in time and delete the internet from existence, would you?
There’s no denying that the internet has changed the world. Do the good aspects outweigh the bad?
55. If you could bring back any trend from the past, what would it be?
Does she really miss bellbottom jeans? Or maybe she wishes she could hang out in a 50s-style diner on Friday nights?
10 Best Funny Questions to Ask a Girl
Whether you want to connect with your Tinder date or your grandma, humor is your friend. Making someone laugh is one of the quickest ways to their heart.
Laughter is powerful. It gets us through tough times and it makes the good times even better. Laughing with someone bonds you together. It creates a camaraderie that lasts. These funny questions to ask can be just as powerful as deep questions.
Use these funny questions to ask a girl create a fun mood. After you’ve made her laugh, anything can happen.
Here are the 10 best funny questions to ask a girl:
56. If you were given a one-minute ad slot during the Super Bowl, what would you fill it with?
Imagining the reactions of viewers makes this question a laugh riot.
57. What’s something your brain tries to make you do and you have to will yourself not to do it?
Sometimes our brains don’t want what’s best for us.
58. What problem or situation did TV / movies make you think would be common, but when you grew up you found out it wasn’t?
Quicksand and volcanoes always seemed like major threats to look out for, but so far so good.
59. Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life?
Sometimes the most mundane people are the most hilarious.
60. What reality show doesn’t exist, but really should?
Some people are so ridiculous that it’s a shame the whole world doesn’t get to watch them.
61. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
This question really lets you see what type of person she is when unencumbered by money.
62. What is the worst pickup line you’ve heard?
Be sure to use it ironically a few days later. Here are some of the best cheesy lines.
63. What’s the worst food combination you can imagine?
What vile fusion food makes her gag?
64. What’s the most bizarre set of items that you could buy to make a cashier uncomfortable?
Bonus points if you put it to the test.
65. If you won the lottery, how would you quit your job?
Everyone has fantasized about the ultimate walk-out. How would her not-so-graceful exit go?
16 Best Random Questions to Ask a Girl
Sometimes you just want to steer away from the classics and flip the script. These random questions to ask a girl do just that.
These are random questions to ask to use when you want to keep her on her toes. There’s no preparing for them. These random questions are perfect for when the conversation is dying. Use them to kill awkward silences.
Here are the 16 best random questions to ask a girl:
66. What is your lucky number?
If she doesn’t have one, assign her one.
67. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
And what are her favorites?
68. What is your favorite food?
A classic question that’s always tasty.
69. What is your most essential appliance?
What’s that appliance that she just couldn’t live without?
70. What position do you sleep in?
Upside-down in a closet like a bat?
71. What would be your perfect breakfast?
Food for thought.
72. What is the longest you’ve gone without sleep?
And at what point did she start losing her mind?
73. What do you spend the most time thinking about?
This question helps you to get inside her mind and understand what makes her tick.
74. What is something you will NEVER do again?
We all have regrets. Talk about the times when you learned your lessons.
75. Where is the most relaxing place you have been?
This question conjures visions of tranquil oasis getaways, immediately creating a pleasant mood.
76. What is your favorite piece of technology that you own?
Smartphone? Bug zapper? What does she use most?
77. What’s the most refreshing thing on a hot summer day?
Would she take a cold shower over a snow cone? Air conditioner over a swimming pool? How does she beat the heat?
78. What is your favorite holiday?
Which holiday gets her feeling most festive?
79. Time freezes for everyone but you for one day. What do you do?
This conversation can go anywhere.
80. What is the most terrifying animal of all time?
One person’s spider is another’s shark.
81. If you could only have type once cheese for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Is she more of a wiz or aged Gouda person?
9 Best Weird Questions To Ask a Girl
When you want to get a good answer from a girl, the best course is to go weird. With weird questions to ask in hand, you’ll make an impression by avoiding all the obvious conversation topics everyone else uses when talking to her.
There’s no real trick to our weird questions to ask a girl. Just pick your favorites and choose a good moment when she seems in the mood to go a little weird.
Here are the 9 best weird questions to ask a girl:
82. What would your dream bathroom look like?
She probably has an idea, but she wasn’t expecting to tell you.
83. What was the weirdest conversation you have overheard?
Get a story and a good laugh out of her with this.
84. What do you dislike but have no good reason for disliking?
Talk about her knee-jerk distaste for the weirdest things.
85. What are some things that you’ve never bought and will never buy?
What fashion or technology is she definitively against?
86. What food would be the best to make a house out of?
I hear McDonald’s hamburgers maintain their integrity for years…
87. What is the ugliest thing you own?
Once she confesses it, dare her to wear it.
88. What view would you most like to have out of your window?
Weird out of nowhere, but also a bit romantic.
89. What was the strangest gift you’ve ever received?
If it was truly strange, it’ll have a great story behind it.
90. What is the sexiest and least sexy name?
This can be a long and fun conversation as you try to outdo each other on names in either category.
The 11 Best Questions to Ask a Girl Over Text
While it’s not as powerful as face-to-face conversation, texting can go a long way in building a relationship.
Texting is great because you can be a little bolder than you might be IRL. You also have time to come up with the perfect responses to her questions.
Use these questions to ask girls over text when you want to keep the back-and-forth going. However, you don’t want to overuse them. Know how to text a girl. Know when to back off. Don’t be an incessant texter that blows up her phone constantly. Etc.
Here are the 11 best questions to ask a girl over text:
91. What’s the most interesting piece of art you’ve ever seen?
You’re on your phone already, so go ahead and look it up and discuss it.
92. What movie title best describes your life?
This is a fun thought exercise that can have some truly hilarious answers. Hopefully she doesn’t go with Mean Girls.
93. What are you looking forward to in the next few months?
Talking about the future is a great way to form a connection.
94. What website do you visit most often?
Check it out and report back.
95. Where would you spend all your time if you could?
Where she prefers to be says a lot about her.
96. What are you most likely to become famous for?
This is a fun question that gives her the chance to talk about aspects of her personality that you might not get to know about otherwise.
97. What question can you ask to find out the most about a person?
Let her do the hard work for you.
98. Would you rather trade some intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence?
This question helps you to understand what she values more in life — beauty or brains.
99. What is the most unusual conversation you’ve ever had?
Maybe you can top it?
100. What’s your favorite saying?
What words of wisdom does she hold dear?
101. What’s your favorite app?
Again, you’re on your phone. Why not learn about a new app?
10 Best Questions to Ask a Girl to Get to Know Her
The great thing about these questions to ask to get to know a girl is that you can use them with new acquaintances and old friends alike. After all, there’s always more to learn about someone.
Here are the 10 best questions to ask a girl to get to know her:
102. Among your friends or family, what are you known for?
How a person interacts with their friends and family says a lot about them.
103. In your group of friends, what role do you play?
Is she the leader? The fighter? The joker? How does she see herself?
104. What’s the best thing about you?
This question is direct and to the point. It’s an interesting one because obviously you’re only going to get her personal perspective about herself, which may be a tiny bit biased.
105. What were some of the turning points in your life?
If you really want to get to know her, you need to understand her journey and past experiences.
106. When do you feel truly “alive”?
Learn about those magical moments, and try to create them for her.
107. What’s the last adventure you went on?
Everyone loves discussing their latest and greatest escapades.
108. What makes a good life?
This is a deep question that doesn’t get too personal.
109. What irrational fear do you have?
Those little idiosyncrasies make the human species fascinating.
110. What personality trait do you value most and which do you dislike the most?
Try to use her answer to improve yourself.
111. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
This is a fun question that makes her think without putting too much pressure on her.
13 Best Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
You can spend your entire life with someone and not know all there is to know about them. These questions to ask your girlfriend help the relationship to grow. They also show that you care.
Whether you’re chatting while waiting for dinner or passing the time on a long car ride, these questions will get the verbal ball rolling.
Here are the 13 best questions to ask your girlfriend:
112. What’s something horrible that everyone needs to try at least once?
Sometimes you need to get your hands dirty to learn.
113. What does a perfect day look like to you?
Now that you know, it’s up to you to create that day (or as close to it as possible).
114. What is a skill you’d like to learn?
This is another question that should be followed with action. Learn that skill with her.
115. What are you most afraid of?
Talking about fears is a great way to overcome them, but don’t push too hard if she doesn’t want to discuss it.
116. What are your top three favorite books and why?
Literature always leads to good conversations, plus you’ll probably get some new additions to your reading list.
117. If you could only keep five possessions, what would they be?
What items are most precious to her? Each of them probably includes an interesting story.
118. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
Traveling together is one of the best ways to strengthen a relationship. Try to plan a trip based on her answer.
119. What is your favorite type of music?
This could be your chance to learn about a new artist. Make sure you check out her answer if you’ve never heard of it.
120. What TV show or movie do you refuse to watch?
Some things are simply beyond redemption.
121. What age do you wish you could permanently be?
This question opens the doors to deeper conversations about her past.
122. What game or movie universe would you most like to live in?
And what makes that universe so special?
123. If you could only live in one, outdoors or indoors, for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
Next time you’re planning a date, keep her response in mind.
124. What would you choose for your last meal?
Bonus points if you cook it for her that week.
7 Best Personal Questions To Ask A Girl
The best way to get to know a girl deep down is by having some personal questions to ask her.
We’ve put together a great list of personal questions to ask a girl and included the best of them below.
Here are the 7 best personal questions to ask a girl:
125. Do you work out?
After asking this question, challenge her to an arm wrestling match and let her win (but put up a fight!) Then act sad that you’re not holding hands anymore. It’s a silly but effective way to hold her hand.
126. Do you like to stay in touch with people that have moved away or do you have a tendency to forget all about them?
We can’t keep everyone close at hand. Some people are worth it though.
127. What are your views on what happens after you die?
I had a relationship end because of this one. It’s best to flesh this out early.
128. What’s your idea of a bad night out?
She might have a story of a particularly bad night out.
129. Who responsibility is it to keep things nice and romantic in the relationship – him or her…?
This is a trick question because it’s a shared responsibility.
130. Have you ever been through an experience that you couldn’t explain?
Some people have ghost stories or stories of finding unnerving things in the woods. They’re best told at night.
131. How do you relax and de-stress when you are having a hard time?
Mention that you’re great at giving massages. You can help her de-stress that way.
17 Best Deep Questions to Ask a Girl
These deep questions ask a girl help to seal the bond you’ve already created. Use them carefully.
It may be tempting to use these deep questions to ask early, but using them too soon can push her away. Establish trust first. Getting to know someone isn’t a race — it’s a marathon. Getting to this point takes time and effort.
Here are the 17 best personal questions to ask a girl:
132. What gives your life meaning?
This is a big, heavy question. Don’t be surprised if you get a big, heavy answer.
133. If you were forced to relive one 10-minute block of your life again and again for all eternity, what 10 minutes of your life would you choose?
This question really lets you understand what her most precious moments have been. Hopefully you can help to create even better ones.
134. If you could have a video of any one event in your life, what event would you choose?
Sometimes a memory doesn’t do a moment justice.
135. What chance encounter changed your life forever?
Does she have a particular experience that helped to shape who she is today?
136. What incredibly strong opinion or belief do you have that is completely unimportant in the grand scheme of things?
There’s nothing wrong with being passionate about something absolutely pointless. After all, in the grand scheme of things, does anything really matter? This conversation can get existential real fast.
137. What’s the best and worst thing about getting older?
Aging is a natural and unavoidable part of life. Discuss the pros and cons.
138. What do you wish you could tell yourself 10 years ago? What do you think you’ll want to tell your current self 10 years from now?
Wisdom comes with experience and age. It also comes from discussions like this one.
139. What are the top three things you want to accomplish before you die? How close are you to accomplishing them?
Make sure to keep an encouraging attitude with this one. You don’t want to accidentally make her feel bad or guilty.
140. What bends your mind every time you think about it?
Space? Time? Space and time? What thought makes her brain explode?
141. What do you want to be remembered for?
How you want to be remembered is a direct reflection of who you want to be now.
142. If you could make a 20 second phone call to yourself at any point in your life present or future, when would you call and what would you say?
This question gives her the chance to talk about big moments in her life that might not come up in conversation otherwise.
143. What’s the title of the current chapter of your life?
This question gives her the chance to be creative and introspective at the same time.
144. Was there ever an event in your life that defied explanation?
Has she ever had a supernatural experience? This question can lead to fascinating discussions about that specific experience, as well as the general nature of the world and universe we live in.
145. Who, besides your parents, had the biggest impact on your life?
This question helps you to understand how she became the person she is, as well as the type of person she truly values.
146. What are some strange beliefs that some people have?
One person’s strange is another person’s normal. Try to see through her eyes.
147. Why do you think we dream?
Do dreams have meaning? Or are they completely random?
148. Do you think religion will always exist?
What are her predictions for the future of religion? Will they always be prevalent, or will they fade as time goes on? Why? This question helps you to understand her view on religion without asking directly.
14 Best Deep Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
Use these questions to connect to connect with your girlfriend on a deeper level. She’ll love that you want to know more about her, and you’ll tighten the bond between you.
The great thing about these deep questions to ask a girlfriend is that you already know her well enough that you don’t have to worry about getting too personal. At the same time, you should still use them sparingly. You don’t want her to feel like she’s being interrogated.
Here are the 14 best deep questions to ask your girlfriend:
149. What are you afraid people see when they look at you?
150. What bridges do you not regret burning?
Sometimes you have to put your foot down. Does she regret past leniency?
151. What would a mirror opposite of yourself be like?
This is an indirect way of asking how she sees herself now.
152. If you were put into solitary confinement for six months, what would you do to stay sane?
Everyone has their own coping mechanisms for boredom, but what if that boredom lasted 6 months?
153. What could you do with two million dollars to impact the biggest amount of people?
This is a fun thought experiment that also helps you to see what kind of person she is.
154. If you had a clock that would countdown to any one event of your choosing, what event would you want it to countdown to?
This question helps you to understand what’s most important to her. Is she trying to land the perfect job? Get Married? Have a child?
155. What would you do if you knew you were going to die in one hour?
This is another indirect way of asking what’s most important to her at this point in time.
156. If you could make one rule that everyone had to follow, what rule would you make?
What rule would she instill to make society a better place (or at least make her own life more pleasant)?
157. If you could steal one thing without consequence what would it be?
What is that one item that she covets desperately?
158. Are you the kind of friend you’d want to have as a friend yourself?
How she treats her friends says a great deal about who she is as a person. This question may invite unpleasant feelings, so be careful not to be judgmental.
159. What has been the best decision you’ve made in your life so far?
Hopefully it was dating you.
160. Do you believe love can last a lifetime?
Why or why not?
161. Do you think it’s better to know a lot about one thing or a little about many things?
What’s more important: quality or quantity?
162. If you could change one thing about me, what would it be?
Try not to be offended. This question should lead to positive improvements, not resentment.
9 Never Have I Ever Questions To Ask A Girl
One of the most flirtatious games ever invented, never have I ever questions always pack a bit of romance into the conversation. When you aren’t sure what questions to ask a girl, switch it up with these never have I evers that get her mind turning just the direction you want it to.
Here are 9 never have I ever questions to ask a girl:
163. Never have I ever refused a kiss.
Whatever her answer, now she’s thinking about kissing.
164. Never have I ever swum naked.
Give her a chance to tell her wild-child story.
165. Never have I ever wanted my best friend’s SO to be my own SO.
It’ll be a deep secret, but maybe she’ll actually share it.
166. Never have I ever gotten drunk on a work night.
Good to know if you want to ask her out to drinks on a Tuesday.
167. Never have I ever fought with someone that resulted to injuries.
She’s cute, but now you’ll know if she’s tough.
168. Never have I ever had a dream about being a hero.
Everyone has, but what is her dream?
169. Never have I ever performed the Heimlich maneuver.
If she has, the story’s going to be worth hearing.
170. Never have I ever fallen asleep while talking to someone on the phone.
A good one to ask if she’s done it to you!
171. Never have I ever had a date so bad I had to pretend I had a family emergency so I can bail.
The best part is getting the details on that date.
8 Would You Rather Questions To Ask A Girl
Sometimes good questions don’t hit the mark because they’re just too open. You give someone too many directions to take their answer, and they’re bound to overthink the response. So, simplify your next conversation with a girl by asking some would you rather questions that are fun, silly, and always interesting.
Here are 8 would you rather questions to ask a girl:
172. Would you rather eat a half-cooked meal or eat a half-burnt meal?
Important to know for those dudes who are bad cooks.
173. Would you rather wear a corset all day long, every day or stiletto heels all day long, every day?
Let her choose her female-fashion torture.
174. Would you rather get a rash from a poor leg wax job or have an entire eyebrow accidentally waxed off?
Is the discomfort or the embarrassing look worse?
175. Would you rather be able to choose your bridesmaid dress or never have to be a bridesmaid again?
Does she love the weddings and hate the fashion or just dislike the weddings?
176. Would you rather go out without makeup or shoes?
Ask this one in winter to make it extra tough.
177. Would you rather go on a fancy date or Netflix and chill?
Is she romantic or casual?
178. Would you rather grieve alone or have your loved ones around?
A tough, honest question for girls you’re close to.
179. Would you rather have day-time shifts or night-time shifts at work?
A basic question for girls you work with that can lead to what they do in their free time.
8 First Date Questions to ask a girl
So many guys freeze up under the pressure on a first date. You might be Casanova, and that first date will turn you into an awkward, quiet, boring conversation partner. To break yourself out of that pattern, use these first date questions, so you keep her interested while you get comfortable with the date.
Here are 8 first date questions to ask a girl:
180. What’s one new thing you learned this week?
Whether it’s a life lesson or a bit of trivia, she’ll enjoy sharing.
181. Is there any food you absolutely hate?
Good to know before you head to the restaurant.
182. What’s the last book you really loved?
If you need to fill the conversation, she’ll talk forever about this.
183. What’s the New Year’s resolution you always make but fail to follow through?
A fun way to share where you both fall short.
184. What futuristic movie do you think the future will resemble?
If she’s into sci-fi, this can lead to an amazing conversation.
185. What is one skill you wish you could be better at?
It could be anything, but her choice will tell you a lot about her.
186. What’s your dream destination to travel to?
Share a moment thinking of the places you’d like to go…maybe together.
187. What would be a perfect day for you?
Listen carefully, so if this relationship takes off, you can make it happen.
9 Most Likely To Questions To Ask a Girl
When you’re talking to a girl with whom you share a lot of mutual friends, you can leverage those connections into a great conversation through most likely to questions. These questions allow you to both have fun deciding which of your shared acquaintances will do everything from take over the world to refuse to take out the trash.
Here are 9 most likely to questions to ask a girl:
188. Who would most likely become a CEO at a company ranked amongst the top 100 largest in the world?
Who do you both know who just seems destined for success.
189. Who is most likely to cry over little things?
Share a few thoughts on the overly sensitive people you both know.
190. Who is most likely to get angry quicker?
Do you have the worse temper, or does she?
191. Who is most likely to experience a heart attack?
Don’t ask this before biting into that massive hamburger.
192. Who is most likely to become famous?
Talk about all the talents you, she, and your mutual friends have.
193. Who is most likely to read a hundred books in a year?
If you’re both bookish, it’s a great way to turn the conversation in that direction.
194. Who is most likely to move to another continent?
Who do you know who is adventurous? And how do you both compare to that person?
195. Who is most likely to survive a zombie apocalypse?
Who’s the toughest person you know, and how can you be sure to get to them before the zombies arrive?
196. Who is most likely to win the lottery and then go into debt within a year?
Share some thoughts on the irresponsible friends you both have.
8 Random Questions To Ask a girl
Sometimes, it’s easy to overthink your questioning strategy with girls. You don’t need to stick to one type of question, you just need good questions. Often, the best questions are random questions, which lead to fun answers and always keep her on her toes.
Here are 8 random questions to ask a girl:
197. What position do you often sleep in?
It’s random, but she’s also sharing some intimate secrets.
198. What era would you choose to live in if you could?
It’s a weird one, but everyone has a fun answer to this.
199. Do you have any “skeletons in the closet”?
When it comes out of nowhere, you sometimes get a really honest answer.
200. Have you ever changed someone else’s mind about something big?
This gives her a random opportunity to show off.
201. What place would you first travel to if you could teleport?
It’s a fun, weird way to ask about the places she’d really like to go.
202. If you won the lottery tomorrow, what would be your very first expense?
Always fun to dream about.
203. What do you think about artificial intelligence?
This question shows you value her intelligence and leads to great conversations.
204. Do you have any irrational fears and if so what are they?
A bit embarrassing, but always fun to talk about.
9 Truth Or Dare Questions To ask a girl
There’s a reason truth or dare has been popular for generations: it’s fun and it’s frisky. The trick to this game, though, is to make sure you’ve got the best truth or dare questions. That way, you don’t just have to play flirtatiously with dares, you bring the most interesting questions to the party.
Here are 9 truth or dare questions to ask a girl:
205. Have you ever done something you really regret?
A tough, honest question that always has a quality answer.
206. What is the biggest lie you have ever told?
The story is sure to be worth it…if you can get it out of her.
207. What do most people think is true about you, but isn’t?
Give her the chance to change the narrative on her reputation.
208. If given the chance, what charitable cause would you like to start?
A great chance to get an insight into what she really cares about.
209. Do you think you are good-looking?
Is she vain, honest, or does she sell herself short?
210. Do you think you have made your parents proud?
A tough question that always surprises and inspires an honest answer.
211. Have you ever let someone take the blame for something you did?
It’s a nasty thing to do, but we’ve all done it at some point.
212. What is something you do that makes people think you are weird?
She’s get the chance to gloat over what makes her unique.
213. When was the most inappropriate time you farted?
This one always gets a laugh when you’re asking girls.
How to Start a Conversation with a Girl
Knowing how to start a conversation with a girl is a valuable skill. Yes, it can be a bit scary. No, it doesn’t need to be. Like any skill, the more you do it, the easier it gets.
Here is how to start a conversation with a girl:
1. Be Bold
Girls aren’t nearly as frightening as many guys make them out to be. In fact, the often forgotten truth is that they’re people just like you and me.
Yes, engaging girls can be intimidating, especially if you’re interested in them romantically. Remember: they’re nervous too.
2. Don’t Be Too Bold
Sometimes, it’s tough to find that fine line between bold and going too far. If you come on too strong, you’re going to drive her away.
When in doubt, approach with caution. Feel out the situation and read her body language. If she doesn’t seem to be feeling it, back off. Good things often take time.
3. Be Authentic
Girls can tell when you’re putting on a show. Trying too hard often reeks of insecurity. If you’re a little shy, embrace that. Don’t try to put on an act.
There are plenty of girls out there who will like you for exactly who you are, and those are the girls you want in your life.
4. Recognize Your Value
It’s so easy to forget that you bring plenty to the table. You can get so caught up in the excitement of getting to know her that you forget that you’re pretty awesome yourself.
Be confident in yourself. Be aware of your best qualities, and try to minimize your not-so-good ones. Be the best version of yourself. Be proud of who you are.
5. Be Prepared
If you want to know how to get to know someone, you need to think from both perspectives — yours and hers.
It doesn’t matter how good your questions are if you’re not providing solid answers.
Before you ask a question, make sure you have an answer in mind for yourself. Conversations go two ways. These questions get you halfway there. It’s up to you to keep the rest of the conversation flowing naturally.
Downloadable and Printable List of Questions to Ask a Girl
Here is a downloadable and printable list of questions to ask a girl (right click the image and select Save Image As…):
Looking for More Random Questions to Ask a Girl?
With these questions on hand, you should have no problem getting to know any girl in your life. If you want some more to add to your arsenal, check these out:
- Most of these questions to ask your girlfriend are applicable to other girls too. They’re especially useful if you’re talking to someone you’d like to date eventually.
- Plenty of questions to ask a guy will work for girls too. After all, sometimes girls just want to be treated like one of the guys.
- Our list of questions for couples includes plenty of questions that are perfect for getting to know a girl.
Haste makes waste. And getting to know a girl takes patience.
Use these questions to ask a girl to start by laying a foundation, and build that house from the ground floor up. These questions give you food for thought, but the most important thing is your personality. Girls want genuine guys. If you can’t think of anything to say, don’t stress about it. Trying too hard can really backfire.
Your goal should be to form a legitimate bond. Don’t try to fool her into liking you. If you’re real with her, she’ll like you a lot more than if you try to put on a front.
Moonlight has many nights. If it doesn’t work out, don’t stress. You may have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your princess. Remember that you’re a catch — if not to her, then to someone else. Believe in yourself, and anything is possible.
Editor’s Note: This post was last updated on 1/21/2021. We added more/better questions and completely revamped + dramatically improved our original 101 Best Questions to Ask a Girl or Girlfriend [From Her].