Seth | Apr 11, 2019 | 0
The Best 100 Cheesy Pick Up Lines [From Her]
…So the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach (according to the old saying)…
But what’s the way to a girl’s heart?
Well, besides the basic things that women are attracted to, you’ll almost always win a girl’s heart if you can make her laugh.
And one of the absolute best ways to make her laugh is to deliver a lame, corny, cheesy pick up line.
Now… I what know you’re thinking:
“Pick up lines are dumb, over-the-top and rarely work when you’re trying to actually hit on a girl.”
…And I couldn’t agree with you more, if you’re being serious with them.
But if you show a a girl that you’ve got the confidence to deliver what you know is a lame line, and then have the confidence to laugh at yourself about it, there’s a huge chance she’ll actually be pretty damn attracted to you (women love confidence).
…So you help you have fun with a girl you’re dating (or even just flirting with), I’ve come up with 100 of the best corny pickup lines guaranteed to make her smile.
The 100 Best Funny, Corny and Cheesy Pick Up Lines
Let’s say you want to ask your girlfriend out on a date…. which of these ways is more fun:
“Want to go to dinner tonight?”
“On a scale from 1 to America, how free are you tonight?” (#10)
It’s obviously the second one, right?
But what if a girl is not your girlfriend yet… should you still feel comfortable hitting on her in a completely goofy way? Hell yes.
If you can deliver one of these lines, then openly laugh at yourself for doing it (by fake ‘apologizing’ for how bad the line was, or by wincing at your own terrible line, etc.), any girl with a decent sense of humor will laugh, and admire your confidence in being goofy with her.
Plus, any of these lines, followed by a genuine introduction, completely removes any pressure to come up with a great opening line when approaching a girl.
So here are the 100 best corny, cheesy, funny pick-up lines:
- Hi, I’m Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me?
- Can I tie your shoes? I don’t want you falling for anyone else.
- You: “There’s something wrong with my phone” Her: “Really? What?” You: “It doesn’t have your number in it.”
- Hey girl – You know what my t-shirt’s made of? Boyfriend material.
- Please keep your distance. I might fall for you.
- What’s your name? Or can I call you “mine”?
- You’re single? I’m single. Coincidence? I think not.
- You look so familiar… did we take a class together? No? I could’ve sworn you and I had chemistry.
- Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
- On a scale of 1 to America, how free are you tonight?
- If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together.
- Let’s be nothing. ‘Cause nothing lasts forever.
- Oh, you’re from Tennessee? [No.] Well, you’re definitely the only TEN-I-SEE.
- You: “Sorry, but you owe me a drink.” Her: “What? Why?” You: “Well, when I saw you, I dropped mine.”
- If you were words on a page, you’d be what they call “fine print.”
- I value my breath, so it’d be nice if you stopped taking it away every time you walked by.
- My doctor says I’m lacking Vitamin U.
- My name is (your name) but you can call me tonight.
- I won’t give you a cheesy pick up line, if you let me buy you a drink.
- Do you happen to have a Band-Aid? I scraped my knee falling for you.
- Excuse me, would you like a raisin? No? How about a date then?
- I know I’m a perfect stranger. So let me introduce myself. I’m ________. See? Now I’m just perfect.
- You must do interior design because you definitely made this room more beautiful.
- Hi, my name’s James. Let’s Bond.
- Good thing I brought my library card… ’cause I can’t stop checking you out.
- [In a coffee shop] Are you drinking some hot tea? ‘Cause you certainly are a hottie.
- Let’s make like a fabric softener and snuggle.
- I’m sorry, were you talking to me?” [No.] “Well then, please start.
- Are you a parking ticket? ‘Cause you’ve got fine written all over you.
- I lost my number, can I have yours?
- If you were a vegetable you’d be a cute-cumber.
- Are you a keyboard? Because you’re just my type.
- So last night, I was reading the book of Numbers and I realized I don’t have yours.
- Kiss me if I’m wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?
- Are you a camera? ‘Cause every time I look at you, I smile.
- Hey. You’re pretty. I’m cute. Together, we’d be pretty cute.
- Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?
- See my friend over there? He wants to know if you think I’m cute.
- “Are you part beaver? Because daaaaam.”
- Your hand looks heavy. Let me hold it for you.
- You: “How much does a polar bear weigh?” Her: “Uh, I don’t know. How much?” You: “Enough to break the ice. Hi, I’m ___________”
- Baby, you’re so sweet, you put Hershey’s out of business.
- You’re so beautiful, even the leaves fall for you.
- I’m not a photographer, but I can picture you and me together.
- Hey, this Halloween, how ’bout you and I being boyfriend and girlfriend?
- If I had a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you, I’d have 5 cents
- Besides being gorgeous, what do you do for a living?”
- Hi, I’m a thief, and I’m here to steal your heart.
- Let’s commit the perfect crime: I’ll steal your heart, and you steal mine.
- If you were a triangle, you’d be acute one.
- See that door? Let’s go out.
- You’re like the lyrics to my favorite song; hard to forget and always on my mind.
- Can I take a picture of you to show Santa what I want for Christmas?
- Are you a magician? ‘Cause every time I look at you, everyone else disappears.
- Excuse me… Do you have a pen? [She says yes.] Good, write down my number.
- How does it feel to be the most beautiful girl here?”
- Are you a carbon sample? ‘Cause I want to date you.
- (extend your hand) Excuse me, would you hold this for me while I go on a walk?
- Hi, I’m doing a survey of what people think are the worst cheesy pick up lines. So, do you think it’s: ‘Do you come here often?’, ‘What’s your sign?’, or ‘Hi, I’m doing a survey of what people think are the worst pick up lines’?”
- You know what you’d look great in? My arms.
- I’m pretty great at Algebra; I can make your X disappear and you’ll never need to know Y.
- If I was a super hero, I’d be BlanketMan, ’cause I got you covered.
- You: “I’m invisible. Can you see me?” Her: “uh.. yeah?” You: “What about tomorrow night?”
- (pick up a sugar packet off the floor) Uh, Miss? I see you dropped your name tag.
- What are the odds of you being in my favor?
- Is your name Mickey?… because you’re so FINE!
- Are you from Utah? ‘Cause I want U-Tah date me.
- If you were a hamburger at McDonald’s, you’d be a McGorgeous.
- Can I tell you your fortune? (take her hand and write your phone number on it.) Your future is clear.
- Okay I’m here. What were your other two wishes?
- How come you’re not on top of the Christmas tree? I thought that’s where angels belong.
- You: “Did it hurt?” Her: “Did what hurt?” You: “When you fell from Heaven?”
- I would offer you a cigarette, but you’re already smokin’ hot.
- I’m not trying to impress you or anything, but… I’m actually Batman!
- Was that an earthquake…. Or did you just rock my world?
- Hi, I’m writing a term paper on the finer things in life, and I was wondering if I could interview you?
- Was your dad a boxer? ‘Cause you’re a knockout.
- You know, Dr. Phil says I’m afraid of commitment. Want to help prove him wrong?
- You: “Excuse me, you dropped something” Her: “What?” You: “My jaw.”
- Are you Australian? ‘Cause you meet all of my koala-fications.
- My name’s Han and I really don’t wanna fly solo tonight.
- You know what you and the weather have in common? You’re both hot.
- (in a Joey Tribiani accent) How you doin’?
- Here’s $10. Drink until I am really good looking, then come and talk to me.
- You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy.
- What’cha doing for the rest of your life?
- I wanted you to know… if you were a potato, you’d be a sweet one.
- Did we take a class together? No? I swore you and I had chemistry….
- Forget about Spiderman, Superman, and Batman. I’ll be your man.
- If you were a Facebook status, I would like you.
- Hey, could you touch my arm? I want to tell my friends I’ve been touched by an angel.
- Are you a tangerine? ‘Cause you certainly are a cutie.
- I’ve heard you like water. That’s good – you already like 70% of me.
- Is your last name Campbell? Cause you’re mm mm good!
- Do you have a jersey? ‘Cause I need your name and number.
- If you were a fruit, you’d be a Fineapple!
- Want to get some coffee? ‘Cause I like you a latte.
- Your eyes are as blue as the ocean. And baby, I’m lost at sea.
- Do you have a map? Because I just keep getting lost in your eyes.
- I might as well call you “Google” ’cause you have everything I’m searching for.
Delivered correctly, these cheesy pick up lines are a great way to make a girl laugh.
If you can make a girl smile and laugh you’re already half way to winning her over!
Oh, and we’d love to hear which ones got the biggest laugh for you…
…so comment below and let us know how your funny pick up line delivery went!