Robin Sutherns | Jun 29, 2020 | 0
115 Cheesy Pick Up Lines [From Her] – This is the only list you’ll need.
New? Start here. | This post contains affiliate links. That means that we receive a commission for purchases made on them (more info).
If you want to know how make a girl laugh, one of the best absolute way is to deliver lame, corny, cheesy pick up lines.
Besides the basic things that women are attracted to, you’ll almost always win a girl’s heart if you can make her laugh.
Now… I what know you’re thinking:
“Pick up lines are dumb, over-the-top and rarely work when you’re trying to actually hit on a girl.”
…And I couldn’t agree with you more, if you’re being serious with them.
But if you show a girl that you’ve got the confidence to deliver what you know is a lame line, and then have the confidence to laugh at yourself about it, there’s a huge chance she’ll actually be pretty damn attracted to you (women love confidence).
Sometimes you just want to go right for the jugular and launch into the best cheesy pick up lines. The best thing about being cheesy is that you’re not being aggressive, but they’re over the top enough to, hopefully, engender a chuckle and a conversation.
Not an open hand slap to the face.
Delivering a good solid cheesy pick up line is all about your delivery, so make sure you check out our public speaking guides to pick up a few pointers. You can say almost anything to get a girlfriend if you know how to deliver it properly.
But in the meantime, let’s jump right into the best cheesy pick up lines.
Here are the 18 best cheese pick up lines:
1. Can I tie your shoes? I don’t want you falling for anyone else.
Safety first everyone. Just don’t trip over the delivery. Hey oh!
2. Please keep your distance. I might fall for you.
Just a safe cheesy line in the #metoo era. But, obviously, don’t make light of that movement.
3. You’re single? I’m single. Coincidence? I think not.
Not single for long if you deliver this one right.
4. Do you happen to have a Band-Aid? I scraped my knee falling for you.
A bold line. It foreshadows a proposal, so, for gods sake, be careful.
5. Excuse me, would you like a raisin? No? How about a date then?
Follow up fact, dates and raisins are completely different fruit. Maybe don’t bring that up…
6. So last night, I was reading the book of Numbers and I realized I don’t have yours.
This one probably works better in Bible camps, but your mileage may vary.
7. Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?
It’s a classic. Just don’t come off all stalkerish. This is the first encounter after all.
8. Your hand looks heavy. Let me hold it for you.
Just a good Samaritan right there…
9. Baby, you’re so sweet, you put Hershey’s out of business.
Insert your own chocolate or candy company here. Use regional chocolate for best results.
10. You’re so beautiful, even the leaves fall for you.
This is an autumnal line. Seasonal lines are just fine.
11. Are you a magician? ‘Cause every time I look at you, everyone else disappears.
If you can back this one up with a card trick… plan on making breakfast.
12. If I was a super hero, I’d be BlanketMan, ’cause I got you covered.
Or comforter man. Two for one… Use your ingenuity, but you see where we’re at here.
13. (pick up a sugar packet off the floor) Uh, Miss? I see you dropped your name tag.
Location specific of course, but you should just carry sugar with you at all times anyway.
14. Forget about Spiderman, Superman, and Batman. I’ll be your man.
Harder to get this one to hit with the whole MCU these days… but… dammit. Thanks Marvel.
15. If you were a Facebook status, I would like you.
I mean, Mark Zuckerberg would. And he’s a billionaire.
16. Your eyes are as blue as the ocean. And baby, I’m lost at sea.
She’s your GPS. Your beacon home. It’ll work.
17. Do you have a map? Because I just keep getting lost in your eyes.
Don’t use these back to back or you’ll look like a moron with no sense of direction. Change it up.
18. Girl, you better have a license, cause you’re driving me crazy.
This works a lot better if you don’t have a DUI. Know your own background.
Cheesy pick up lines are almost by definition funny pick up lines. And why shouldn’t they be?
A cheesy pick up line is basically just an ice breaker. And if you’ve ever been to any event where some high priced know it all tells you how to break the ice, you know they’re either awkward and disastrous or, somehow, kind of effective.
Here are 19 cheesy, but also funny, pick up lines:
19. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
Don’t push this beyond three times. There are laws against doing so I’m sure.
20. I won’t give you a cheesy pick up line, if you let me buy you a drink.
Straight and to the point.
21. I know I’m a perfect stranger. So let me introduce myself. I’m ________. See? Now I’m just perfect.
Cousin Larry and Balki would be proud. Wait, you don’t know who they are? C’mon.
22. Hi, my name’s James. Let’s Bond.
Leave out that you have a license to kill. You know… because of the implication.
23. Kiss me if I’m wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?
24. “Are you part beaver? Because daaaaam.”
See, damn without the “n” holds back water. She’ll get it.
25. Besides being gorgeous, what do you do for a living?”
Always worth knowing if you will be able to go dutch.
26. How does it feel to be the most beautiful girl here?
Pretty good I’d bet. Pretty good.
27. You know what you’d look great in? My arms.
Nothing like setting up your own ally-oop.
28. Is your name Mickey?… because you’re so FINE!
Okay, if this one works, there’s a good chance the Perfect Stranger joke will work.
29. If you were a hamburger at McDonald’s, you’d be a McGorgeous.
I’m lovin’ it.
30. I’m not trying to impress you or anything, but… I’m actually Batman!
If you’ve got the money to back up that claim, more power to you.
31. Was that an earthquake… Or did you just rock my world?
32. Was your dad a boxer? ‘Cause you’re a knockout.
I mean, if her dad is a boxer, then… well, let’s see how this goes.
33. My name’s Han and I really don’t wanna fly solo tonight.
So long as she doesn’t resemble Chewie, you’re in good shape.
34. You know what you and the weather have in common? You’re both hot.
Also, try it in a Balki accent. It’ll work. Meta.
35. What’cha doing for the rest of your life?
Bold. Just… bold.
36. Are you a tangerine? ‘Cause you certainly are a cutie.
If this works, we completely expect you to post it to /r/aww
37. Are you Swedish? Cause you’re the sweetish girl I’ve met!
Also works with smarties.
In the same way you can be both cheesy and funny at the same time, you can throw a dash of clever in there. Women love (or so I’m told) a rapier like wit. Rapier. Like the sword. Not, well, the other thing.
Let’s dive into some cheesy, yet clever pick up lines that have a good to fair chance of getting your foot in the door.
Here are 23 cheesy yet clever pick up lines:
38. Hey girl – You know what my t-shirt’s made of? Boyfriend material.
If she doesn’t point out that you’ve already got a boyfriend, you’re golden.
39. You look so familiar… did we take a class together? No? I could’ve sworn you and I had chemistry.
How ’bout ‘dem apples?
40. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together.
Can I buy a vowel?
41. Let’s be nothing. ‘Cause nothing lasts forever.
Calling Andre 3000!
42. My doctor says I’m lacking Vitamin U.
If you’re feeling bold, bring up the sun… you know… Vitamin D.
43. My name is (your name) but you can call me tonight.
Just don’t use “air quotes.”
44. You must do interior design because you definitely made this room more beautiful.
Boom! Professional joke.
45. I value my breath, so it’d be nice if you stopped taking it away every time you walked by.
No, no, there’s two “o’s” in Goose boys.
46. If you were a vegetable you’d be a cute-cumber.
Everybody drop the “b!”
47. See my friend over there? He wants to know if you think I’m cute.
You can point at any random to make this work. You don’t really need friends. They slow you down.
48. I’m not a photographer, but I can picture you and me together.
Man, you should be a photographer.
49. If I had a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you, I’d have 5 cents
But, stress that you have loads more nickles. Like enough to wash the sheets.
50. Let’s commit the perfect crime: I’ll steal your heart, and you steal mine.
Done and done.
51. If you were a triangle, you’d be acute one.
Never… never… say obtuse. Isocilies in certain contexts is okay.
52. Are you a carbon sample? ‘Cause I want to date you.
I mean, if you can make this joke without her feeling old… go for it.
53. I’m pretty great at Algebra; I can make your X disappear and you’ll never need to know Y.
But, I think we can agree on the circumference of D.
54. What are the odds of you being in my favor?
3:1 at least.
55. Can I tell you your fortune? (take her hand and write your phone number on it.)Your future is clear.
No magic 8 ball needed!
56. How come you’re not on top of the Christmas tree? I thought that’s where angels belong.
Citing Santa v. Claus…
57. I would offer you a cigarette, but you’re already smokin’ hot.
Plus, smoking isn’t good for you. C’mon.
58. Hi, I’m writing a term paper on the finer things in life, and I was wondering if I could interview you?
For grad school. I’m getting my Ph.”D” in you. No… don’t say that.
59. You know, Dr. Phil says I’m afraid of commitment. Want to help prove him wrong?
Everything he says is wrong.
60. Are you Australian? ‘Cause you meet all of my koala-fications.
Every guy wants to be smooth. It’s just something we strive for. That air of sophistication, confidence, and hopefully a fair bit of discretionary income. That’s what makes you smooth. We can help you achieve that smoothness in a number of different ways, but once you have achieved it, well then… your cheesy line game steps up to 11.
These are our favorite cheesy but smooth pick up lines. Let us know how they worked out in the comments.
Here are 11 cheesy but smooth pick up lines:
61. On a scale of 1 to America, how free are you tonight?
Constitutionally, thank you very much.
62. [In a coffee shop] Are you drinking some hot tea? ‘Cause you certainly are a hottie.
Add a little sugar in there too.
63. I’m sorry, were you talking to me?” [No.] “Well then, please start.
Always nice to correct an error.
64. You: “How much does a polar bear weigh?” Her: “Uh, I don’t know. How much?” You: “Enough to break the ice. Hi, I’m ___________”
Also works for seals, sea lions, and most large aquatic mammals. Aren’t you enlightened?
65. Hey, this Halloween, how ’bout you and I being boyfriend and girlfriend?
Plus. FREE CANDY!
66. See that door? Let’s go out.
Make sure it does not lead to an alley.
67. Excuse me… Do you have a pen? [She says yes.] Good, write down my number.
Or “your number.” You know, read the room.
68. Are you from Utah? ‘Cause I want U-Tah date me.
Or Why O Me?…ing.
69. Okay I’m here. What were your other two wishes?
70. If beauty were measured in seconds, you’d be an hour!
3600 for those keeping count.
71. Hi, the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you.
So you’re telling me there’s a chance!
Remember that Dumb and Dumber had Jeff Daniels in it. That man is a national treasure. And Jim Carrey… and he’s, well, he’s a Canadian treasure.
The point is that dumb isn’t always useless. A lot of dumb pick up lines are excellent ice breakers that can set you on the path to a delicious breakfast. If you pick up what I’m putting down. And if not, well, you’re probably right at home with the cheesy but, emphasis, dumb, pick up lines. Winky face.
Here are 10 cheesy but dumb pick up lines:
72. Good thing I brought my library card… ’cause I can’t stop checking you out.
Reading is super important.
73. I lost my teddy bear, will you sleep with me instead?
Remember to check IDs here…
74. What’s on the menu, you ask? ME-N-U
Remember to enunciate.
75. Do you work at Subway? ‘Cause you just gave me a foot-long.
Way better than a 6″ turkey…
76. Hey, girl. Are you German? ‘Cause I wanna be Ger-man!
77. Hey, my name’s Microsoft. Can I crash at your place tonight?
Blue screen of love.
78. Are you related to Jean-Claude Van Damme? Because Jean-Claude Van Damme you’re sexy!
I mean, Time Cop is a classic. Or Bloodsport…
79. Is it hot in here or is it just you?
Cause, you know, global warming. It’s a serious issue.
80. Hi, I’m Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me?
Not that Mr. Left. That guy’s a dick.
81. Does heaven know they’re missing an angel?
Cause we can put out an amber alert right now. This is serious business.
A cheesy but cringy pick up line is absurdly hard to pull off. You go in knowing full well that the face you’re going to see on the other side is going to have equal parts laughter, pity, and “mmmmm… I don’t think so.” So if you land one of these pick up lines, prepare to be the king of the castle. Your less than worthy friends should take note of your line delivering prowers.
Here are 8 cheesy yet cringy pick up lines:
82. Here’s $10. Drink until I am really good looking, then come and talk to me.
Works better on Long Island…
83. If I followed you home, would you keep me?
Tread carefully my friends… very carefully.
84. You look great and all, but do you know what really looks good on you? Me.
An oldie, but a goodie. Make sure you toughen up the old cheek for this one. It can go a couple different ways.
85. Are you a musician vampire? Because my organ is filling up with blood.
Thank you to Bram Stoker. Seriously. This one is on him. Well, on her, but, yeah.
86. Is your name Google? Because you’re the answer to everything I’m searching for.
Stupid Bing. Seriously, blue screen of search engines.
87. Can you pass me an inhaler? Because you just took my breath away.
Works better than an epi pen joke.
88. You should be called Wifi. Because I’m starting to feel a real connection.
Bluetooth never works… never.
89. Are you Adele? Because you got me at hello.
Can she hear you? If she can, she’s in California for sure.
If you feel like cheesy, but cringy isn’t up to your level of line delivering expertise, we’ve got several cheesy, but just purely bad pick up lines for you to try.
We have a hard time imagining when these will actually work, but if they do, make sure you check the length of your target’s school transportation.
Here are 10 cheesy but bad pick up lines:
90. Hey there you look good, how many guys do I have to wait behind?
Three… maybe four? Draw a line at the half dozen.
91. Your father must be a drug dealer, cause you dope!
Interesting angle, but you don’t know what her history is.
92. You must be a broom, ‘cause you just swept me off my feet.
93. You’re like a candy bar: half sweet and half nuts.
Almond Joy’s got a chance… Mounds don’t.
94. I feel like a Toyota because I couldn’t stop myself from accelerating over to you.
Mass auto liability joke!
95. Damn, how can you be hotter than the bottom of my laptop.
96. If you were a Transformer, you’d be Optimus Fine.
Be honest. Don’t be deceptive.
97. Are those space pants? Because your butt is out of this world!
It worked for Sandra Bullock.
98. Damn girl, you look good in beer goggles.
That’s kind of the point, but still, if this works…
99. Is your name Gillette? Because you’re the best a man can get.
If these worst pick up lines work… well, then, more power to you. We’re not going to feel good about it. Neither should you. She certainly shouldn’t, but consenting adults, right?
Here are 7 cheesy but also the worst pick up lines:
100. My body is telling me yes. I hope yours is doing the same thing.
Gotta go with your hunches.
101. Oh, you’re from Tennessee? [No.] Well, you’re definitely the only TEN-I-SEE.
Kind of a regional thing.
102. You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy.
Also, say “Bacon” in a Jamaican accent. Then buy her one of those.
103. Is your mom a chicken? Because you’re eggcellent.
Which came first?
104. Sorry, but you’re going to have to leave. You’re making everyone else look ugly.
There’s a whole economic Nobel prize about this idea…
105. If you were a booger, I’d pick you.
106. I’m not Fred Flintstone, but I can make your bed rock.
Not like that dumb George Jetson guy. Screw him.
When you are trying to show someone you’re a sweet guy, it can be useful to be a little self-deprecating. It shows you don’t take yourself too seriously. And the best way to do that is by using sweet pick up lines that are also knowingly cheesy. You basically admit you’re a silly guy with a sweet heart, who’s willing to do what it takes to make the girl you like laugh.
107. I wanna live in your socks so I can be with you every step of the way.
Dedication told in the cheesiest way imaginable.
108. Do you have a sunburn, or are you always this hot?
A great cheesy line to use at the beach.
109. I’m not a hoarder but I really want to keep you forever.
You’re offering eternal love…in a pretty silly package.
110. You’re so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line.
This line works because you don’t have to remember any lines!
111. Four plus four equals eight, but you plus me equals fate.
Make sure you lay on the cheese with this one, because that’s the only way to serve it.
112. I’m writing a term paper on the finer things in life, and I was wondering if I could interview you.
If there’s a girl you’ve got your eye on at school, this is a great cheesy line to use.
113. When I first saw you, I looked for a signature. Every masterpiece has one.
Sweet, cheesy, and classy. Not bad qualities to associate with yourself.
114. No wonder the sky is grey today, all the blue is in your eyes.
Just make sure her eyes are blue!
115. Do you have Wi-Fi? Because I am really feeling a connection right now.
You might get a date out of this one…or just a Wi-Fi password. Either way, it’s a win.
Picking the best cheesy pick up line is actually fairly easy. First of all, remember that when using cheesy pick up lines, there are just a few things to remember.
Here is how to pick the best cheesy pick up lines:
1. You’re going for a laugh.
If you deliver any of these in a serious manner, they’re likely going to blow up faster than a deep fried turkey on Thanksgiving.
2. This is a numbers game.
Most of these will fail, even under the best circumstances. You’re just trying to crack that frosty barrier that most women, rightly so, put up. Sometimes a little lighthearted warmth is all you need.
3. Remember to read your audience.
For these lines to land, you need to read where she’s at. Even the best line will land on deaf ears if she’s not in the mood for your shenanigans. Always go for the girl who looks like she’s open to some shenanigans. She’ll be the one with the long island iced tea in front of her.
More Ways To Get The Girl
Cheesy pick up lines aren’t the only way to get the girl. In fact, they aren’t even the easiest, or most effective. We’ve taken a look at several other ways to give you the best chance at closing the deal.
- You don’t need a psychology degree to make sure you’re understanding women. In fact, that’s just confusing. But if you understand them, you know what their motivations are and that can help move you in the right direction.
- Similarly, if you know what women want then you know what you need to deliver. Seems simple, but it’s actually a fair bit more complicated than you’d think.
- If you don’t know how to approach girls then none of anything we tell you means a hill of beans. Learn to get the confidence to put yourself in the game before you know how to win the game.
Delivered correctly, these cheesy pick up lines are a great way to make a girl laugh.
If you can make a girl smile and laugh you’re already half way to winning her over!
Oh, and we’d love to hear which ones got the biggest laugh for you…
…so comment below and let us know how your cheesy pick up line delivery went!