Worst pickup lines are a dime a dozen, and in a dating culture that’s always changing, you never know when they'll come in handy.
In short, with more situations than ever to figure out how to flirt with a girl, sometimes a well timed, ironic or hilarious pickup line can be just the thing to break the ice and strike up a conversation.
So whether you want to use some humor in that first DM, or you’re keeping it light flirting with a girl you’ve been talking to a while...these pick up lines options are great!
8 Best Worst Pickup Lines
Warning: the pickup lines you’re about to read are extremely bad and should never be taken seriously. Use with sarcasm and at your own risk.
Just like the best dad jokes, the best worst pickup lines are so good because of just how bad they are. They can show off your quirky sense of humor, and while they might not work with every girl…
Here are the 8 best worst pickup lines:
1. Is your name Google? Because you have everything I’ve been searching for.
Nerdy, bold, and just the worst. This pickup line is great for online dating.
2. Have you ever been arrested? It must be illegal to look that good.
And if she does have a record it just gets that much more interesting.
3. I’ve lost that loving feeling, will you help me find it again?
You're likely to hear some version of the Righteous Brothers' "You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'" at watering holes all over the US. Next time, grab your sweetheart and whisper this one in her ear.
4. It's handy that I have my library card because I'm totally checking you out.
Bonus points if you use this line on a girl you meet in an actual library.
5. If you were a Transformer, you'd be Optimus Fine.
This one is so bad you just have to laugh at it.
6. If women were boogers, I'd pick you first.
Irreverent and honest, this one pickup line will get you a laugh when you deliver it right.
7. Say, did we go to different schools together?
A bold faced attempt at striking up a conversation. So bold it just might work.
8. Baby, if we came to some agreement you'd be the fine print.
A little clever, a little suggestive. This line could lead to further negotiations.
8 Cute But Worst Pick Up Lines
Do you and your lady have pet names than a veterinarian’s medical records?
We appreciate relationships of all kinds and we’ve compiled the worst cute pickup lines for all your sappy needs.
So like all the pickup lines on this list, use these sparingly and jokingly. Remember, too much sugar can make you sick.
Here are the 8 worst but cute pickup lines:
9. You’re so sweet, you’re giving me a toothache.
Maybe use this one a few dates in, after you've gotten to an appropriate level of cuteness.
10. Know what’s on the menu? Me ‘n’ u.
It's got layers, man. No, really this one is so bad.
11. Well, here I am. What are your other two wishes?
Whatever they are, maybe you could be the one to fulfill them.
12. Did your license get suspended for driving all these guys crazy?
Or for making your heart race?
13. Is there an airport nearby; or is that just my heart taking off?
And oh, the places you'll go.
14. There must be something wrong with my phone, because it doesn’t have your number in it.
Be sure to laugh this one off. Girls think bashful is cute sometimes.
15. Were you in Boy Scouts? Because you sure have tied my heart in a knot.
And hopefully she always comes prepared.
16. Are you my high school English teacher's comments on my essays? Because you have fine written all over you!
Goofy and self deprecating, this pickup line could work with bookish girls and actual teachers.
7 Dumb And Worst Pick Up Lines
Even if you never use them out in the field, knowing some dumb pickup lines is good for a few laughs when hanging with the boys.
Dating should never be taken too seriously, and these awful pickup lines can help remind you that meeting fun people should be fun!
Here are 7 worst dumb pick up lines:
17. You know, I’m not really this tall. I’m just sitting on my wallet.
Again, remember to laugh this one off. This could be especially funny if you're on the shorter side or after buying a cheap beer at the bar.
18. My doctor told me I’m missing vitamin U. Can you help me?
You could use this one a few days after the first date.
19. I have 4 percent battery remaining. I chose to message you. Did I choose wisely?
When your battery is that low you know its real.
20. Is this the bus stop? 'Cause I am here to pick you up.
So dumb. Just, really really dumb.
21. Hey, are you a wifi hotspot? Because I feel a connection.
This line could work on a hike or travelling with your girl.
22. If I could rearrange the alphabet I’d put U and I together.
Nothing like a little old fashioned... alphabet humor?
23. Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?
For when you want to get ultra cheesy.
9 Funny But Worst Pickup Lines
If you’ve ever tried online dating, you know the importance of sending the right signals with your first message.
There are many approaches to the first DM, including using funny pickup lines. We put together a list of the worst funny pickup lines to get her laughing right off the bat, and bring an easy lightness to your inbox.
Here are 9 worst funny pickup lines:
24. Is your last name Campbell? Because you’re mm mm you’re good!
This one can work as a flirtatious compliment at the end of a fun night together.
25. I was blinded by your beauty; I’m going to need your name and phone number for insurance purposes.
This one can work perfectly after doing something goofy like tripping or spilling a drink.
26. If you were a chicken, you’d be impeccable.
Goofy but unique, just like you.
27. Are you a campfire? Cause you're hot and I want s'more.
But have can you have s'more if you haven't had any yet?
28. Go on; feel my jacket. It’s made of boyfriend material.
Perfect if you've just offered it to a cute girl on a cold night.
29. Excuse me. I think you have something in your eye. Nope; it’s just a sparkle.
Yeah it's corny, but when you're flirting you can get away with that sometimes.
30. If you were a president, you'd be Babe-Raham Lincoln.
For the civically inclined hookup.
31. Excuse me do you know how much a polar bear weighs? No? Me neither but it breaks the ice.
*seamless transition into conversation on global warming*
32. Hey, my name’s Microsoft. Can I crash at your place tonight?
Microsoft is cool again, guys.
9 Clever But Worst Pick Up Lines
Clever pick up lines can be a fun way to show off some wit, and while we wouldn’t recommend dropping them on someone out of the blue.
They can be a fun way to flirt with a girl you’ve been talking to, and, with a little imagination, can be used in a number of playful situations. And because these are the worst of the clever pick up lines
They’re playful but proudly cheesy.
Here are 9 worst, clever pick up lines:
33. You’re so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line.
This line comes across as both bashful and clever. With any luck you'll get a laugh and some numbers.
34. Let's have breakfast tomorrow. Should I call you or nudge you?
Flirty yet considerate, you could drop this one at the end of a great night together.
35. Excuse me. My friend over there is a little embarrassed. He’d like your phone number. He wants to know where he can get ahold of me in the morning.
Not only is a clever way to ask for her number, its so bold it just might work.
36. On a scale of 1 to America, how free are you tonight?
37. Are you my appendix? I don't know what you do or how you work but I feel like I should take you out.
Corny but undeniably clever.
38. Are you Bluetooth enabled? 'Cause I feel like we're pairing.
These kids and their Bluetooths. Blueteeth? You know what I mean.
39. Screw me if I’m wrong, but you want to kiss me don’t you?
Again, not one I'd break the ice with, but it could do the trick later on.
40. We’re not socks, but I think we’d make a great pair.
You could even fold up on top of the dryer.
41. I’m sorry, were you talking to me? No? Would you like to?
This one is actually perfect. Confident, clever, and foolproof.
6 Cringy And Worst Pick Up Lines
I don’t know why, but the internet has spoken and you guys are really out here looking for cringy pick up lines.
Maybe you’re all writing teen romance novels or ruining the dates of younger siblings with bad advice, but here they are.
Here are 6 worst, cringy pick up lines:
42. You know, people tell me I look like (insert sexy celebrity here).
Choose someone you look absolutely nothing like. Just for laughs.
43. Did you just fart? Because you blow me away!
I did warn you they'd be cringeworthy.
44. Are you looking for a stud. Well, I’ve got the STD and all I need is you.
PSA: Remember to get tested regularly.
45. I bet you've heard every line in the book. So what’s one more?
And then hit her with another one of the worst pickup lines from this list.
46. Is your father a thief? Because someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.
This one made me cringe so hard m kebr s brken.
47. Are you from Tennessee? Because you’re the only ten I see!
There's something about those southern girls.
6 Worst But Kinda Sweet Pick Up Lines
If you're looking for the worst pick up lines, you might not be looking for a line with any cuteness to it. But if you want to make someone feel like you're trying to win them over by being stupid yet adorable, you'll need to take a look at these terrible but sweet pick up lines.
Here are 6 worst but kinda sweet pick up lines:
48. When I first saw you I looked for a signature, because every masterpiece has one.
This is one of the worst pick up lines because it is just plain weird.
49. I Like Legos, You Like Legos, Why Don’t We Build A Relationship?
Unless you're both in high school, this is a questionable chat-up line to use.
50. Your eyes are as blue as the ocean. And baby, I’m lost at sea.
Silly lines can be sweet and this is one of the silliest yet.
51. You’re so beautiful that you made me forget my pick up line.
As a line, this isn't much good but it's sweet enough to make someone smile when you say it to them.
52. Hello. Cupid called. He says to tell you that he needs my heart back.
Although this is cheesy, it's still kind of cute.
53. You should be someone's wife. How about mine?
A short and sweet phrase for a special someone which is likely to amuse them enough that they might stop and talk with you.
4 Worst but Smooth Pick Up Lines
Sometimes, even the worst pick up lines can be smooth. It all depends on your delivery and timing. Pick one of these smooth pick up lines and make sure you know what you're doing before you blurt them out because they can cause trouble if they land on the wrong hands, or tongues in that matter.
Here are 4 worst but smooth pick up lines:
54. Is your dad a drug dealer? Cause you're so Dope!
Yay, family should be off-limits!
55. You're like a candy bar: half sweet and half nuts.
You really sure you're calling her nuts?
56. Hey girl, are you a murderer? Because your looks can kill.
Never ever, not this one, please!
57. Was that an earthquake or did you just rock my world?
Beware of aftershocks.
5 Worst Cheesy Pick Up Lines
There are also cheesy pick up lines that are the worst, that's a fact. I mean, cheesy pick up lines can really be annoying, but one that is cheesy and worst all at the same time? That's a different level there.
Here are 5 worst cheesy pick up lines:
58. Please call 9-1-1, because you just made my heart stop!
CPR, right now.
59. Mario is red, Sonic is blue, will you be my player 2?
Just make sure there's no other controller that will connect!
60. What's your favorite silverware? Because I like to spoon!
Keep the knife out of reach, please.
61. I’m going to have to ask you to leave. You’re making the other girls look bad.
Yes, it's your fault.
62. If I follow you home, will you keep me?
Are you a dog?
How to Avoid Using The Worst Pickup Lines
Using pickup lines this bad is a true skill. Not just anyone can throw out the worst pickup lines and get away with it.
But with a little work and some guidance, you can drop these pickup lines with enough expertise break the ice or get your crush laughing.
Here is how to avoid using the worst pick up line:
1. It’s better online
The internet being the home of millennial humor, most online daters are going to be internet savvy enough to appreciate the irony and humor of one of these terrible pick up lines/jokes. The interactions are artificial anyway, and these cheesy, ridiculous, cringe-worthy pick up lines make light of that.
The same isn’t necessarily true of these pick up lines for IRL interactions. Yes, they can still be funny and ironic, but you’re much better off making a genuine first impression and striking up a real conversation. They can work great as flirty lines later on, but don’t let your first words be something this bad.
2. Keep it light when using worst pickup lines
When you do decide to pull out one of these dad jokes of the dating world, be sure keep the mood light. There’s no way anyone can take you seriously with these goofy lines, so don’t try and take yourself seriously either.
Make sure you follow these one liners through with a raised eyebrow, a wink, or a laugh… anything to show that it’s all in fun and that you want her to laugh along with you.
3. Read the room
There come moments in every relationship when the right words can make all the difference. Big moments, when the rest of the world falls away and it’s only you and her. In moments like that…
Never use one of these lines.
These are to be used curled up on the couch during a series binge, after a match with a cutie online, or hanging out and comparing ideas with the fellas. So before you use one of these worst pick up lines, make sure nothing important is going on.
Downloadable and Printable List of Worst Pick Up Lines
Here is a downloadable List of Worst Pick Up Lines (right click the image and select Save Image As):
More Ways On How To Flirt With A Girl
Looking for more tips to take the stress out of flirting? Check out these other helpful articles:
- Let us help you understand what women want.
- Stop making rookie mistakes and start understanding women.
- Master the skills you need to learn how to talk to girls.
- Let us decode the mystery and teach you how to flirt with a girl over text.
- Learn to spot all the signs a girl is flirting with you.
There you have it, the worst pickup lines you could ever hope to find.
If you use them well, they can be a powerful tool while figuring out how to flirt with a girl. But like with all pick up lines, they need to be used with caution, so be sure to check out this quick read answering the question, “Do pickup lines work?”
So Godspeed, and happy flirting!