Seth | Oct 31, 2019 | 0
76 Weird Questions To Ask A Girl – Spark funny and exciting conversation!
Developing some weird questions to ask a girl is one of the best way for a guy to embrace his weirdness. Don’t bother hiding your true personality.
Contrary to a lot of assumptions, girls often like weird and having some weird questions to ask is just the way to show you’re that secretly weird girl’s perfect weird guy.
By owning your weirdness upfront, you have a huge collections of questions to ask a girl that don’t just show who you are, they lead to far more interesting answers than those boring, traditional questions to ask to appear like more of a square than you really are.
So, embrace it, flaunt, and let her see how great your weirdness is by using some of our weird questions to get that conversation weirder and a lot more fun.
I recommend reading through all of these 76 weird questions to find your absolute favorites… but if you’re looking for something specific, you can click the links below to jump to that section:
Want to show a girl you’re the right kind of weird? Pick your weird questions from a list of the best.
Here are 9 best weird questions to ask a girl:
1. Would you rather wear clown shoes every day or a clown wig every day?
Some people can really make the style work for them.
2. When was the last time you screamed at the top of your lungs?
Maybe she wants to give it a try right now?
3. What would your dream bathroom look like?
Reach her secret interior decorator.
4. What ice-cream flavor is absolutely disgusting?
Find that perfect girl who truly hates vanilla.
5. Who’s your favorite protagonist from an animated movie?
A perfect question for those secret anime fans.
6. What is something about life that people don’t appreciate as much as they should?
7. What is the ugliest thing you own?
Get her to model it for you.
8. You have $3 to spend at the dollar store, what 3 things do you buy?
You may pick up a few cheap gift ideas here.
9. If you had to take a pie to the face, what flavor would it be?
Another great way to get a the clown she’s got hiding deep inside her.
To get beyond awkward silence, use some weird conversation starters to get her laughing and talking about interesting topics.
Here are 8 conversation starters to ask a girl:
10. What would you grab if your house was on fire?
Find out what really matters among her possessions.
11. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grow up? And do you still want it?
Is she still following the dream?
12. Are eyebrows considered facial hair?
The great philosophical question for the age.
13. At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?
We’ve all struggled with this one.
14. Why are the little styrofoam pieces called peanuts?
You’ll have to look it up, but you’ll capture her attention.
15. Can a cemetery raise its prices and blame it on the cost of living?
A bit of a morbid joke and an interesting question all in one.
16. Why do dogs like the smell of other dogs butts?
A question we’re all undeniably curious about.
17. Do you wake up or open your eyes first?
It’ll get her thinking, this one.
The reason you’re probably looking for weird questions to ask is because you really want questions to ask a girl to get to know her that express your (and her) weird side.
Use these weird get to know you questions to get to that next level of weird intimacy.
Here are 7 weird questions to ask a girl to get to know her:
18. What do you hope you grow out of?
Talk about bad habits and future goals.
19. What is the healthiest and unhealthiest thing you do on a regular basis?
See the best and worst of her.
20. What was the worst date that you’ve ever been on?
Take note and don’t repeat.
21. Where would you like to retire?
Does she dream of a cozy or adventurous future?
22. What is something you used to do as a child that you wish you could still do?
Nostalgia and a little reminiscence all in this one question.
23. Where is the one place in the world you feel safe?
If she tells you, you know she feels close to you.
24. Everyone has a mission in life. What do you think your mission is?
What is her purpose according to her?
Try springing a few of these at random moments to get her genuine reaction.
Here are 6 weird random questions to ask a girl:
25. How come cats butts go up when you pet them?
She won’t be able to pet her cat again without thinking about it.
26. If a criminal turns himself in, shouldn’t he get the reward money?
It only seems fair.
27. Why Does Pluto Live in a dog house, eat dog food, etc. but Goofy, who is also a dog, lives in a condo and drives a car? And, why is Mickey Mouse bigger than his dog Pluto?
Welcome to the bizarre world of Disney.
28. If nobody buys a ticket to a movie do they still show it?
Offer to sneak into a movie with her and find out.
29. Would you still like me if I was a foot shorter?
Short guys beware of this one.
30. Tennis shoes, high heels, or flip flops?
Tells you what kind of girl she is in a single question.
The weird is often the most interesting place to be. That’s why your weird questions are often also the most interesting questions to ask.
Try out a few interesting questions to ask a girl to keep her weird and interesting.
Here are 6 weird interesting questions to ask a girl:
31. What do you buy at the candy store?
Get a line on her sweet tooth for later surprise treats.
32. If your love life could be described in eggs, what kind of eggs would it be?
Make her think a bit before telling you how love is going.
33. How would you react if I started dressing like a pirate?
Careful. This may lead to a major fashion overall if she loves pirates.
34. Do you believe in ghosts?
This may lead to a laugh or a serious conversation.
35. What’s your favorite kid’s cereal?
Is she still sneaking Frosted Flakes in the morning?
36. What five things do you always have with you?
Find out the things she can’t live without.
Here are 5 weird and funny questions to ask a girl:
37. If you were going to chug a 2 liter of any beverage, what would it be?
Dare her to do it to get an extra laugh.
38. Have you ever found a pizza delivery guy attractive?
The best question to ask if you happy to deliver pizzas.
39. Me, a squirrel, and a panda: punch one, hug one, kiss one.
Just hope to miss out on that punch.
40. What is your favorite way to eat a potato?
Is she a fry girl or a baked potato girl?
41. In your opinion, is it mentally possible for a person like both cats and dogs?
Strong feelings for sure on this one.
Some weird questions can double their use. Here, use these weird questions as optional questions to ask a guy as well.
Here are 5 weird questions to ask a girl you can also ask guys:
42. What’s something you’ve done that you would try to dissuade anyone from doing?
Get a really interesting horror story out of this one.
43. What is the most useful thing your mom or dad has taught you?
Get some homespun wisdom here.
44. What’s your most impressive “go to” meal that you can cook?
You might get a great recipe with this question.
45. Do you think astrology is crazy or accurate?
Turn this into a reading if they’re game.
46. What is your favorite day of the week?
It says a lot about how they see their lives.
If there’s a place that it really pays to be weird, it’s in texting. So, get the most out of these question to ask a girl over text.
Here are 8 weird questions to ask a girl over text:
47. Who is your celebrity crush?
Answered in a few words, but it’ll tell you a lot.
48. Would you rather know the world is coming to an end or be completely oblivious to it?
The kind of question that can change a text into a phone call really quickly.
49. Do you think I’m as sexy as I think am?
Send it, but just hope the answer is yes!
50. Have you ever dropped food on the floor and then picked it up and eat it?
If she says yes, you know she’s the girl for you.
51. Would you rather sit in snow while it’s falling or dance in the rain?
A nice romantic image sent through text.
52. Are you keeping a big secret from someone?
She may just let you in on it.
53. Favorite curse word?
She’ll love texting it out.
54. Name the top five things to take with you during a zombie outbreak.
Maybe one of them will be you.
Some girls are really impressed by weirdness, and you know the girl you like better be one of them. So, take a few weird questions to ask a girl you like and test her appreciation for the weird.
Here are 8 weird questions to ask a girl you like:
55. Would you describe yourself as naughty or nice?
Find out now and plan accordingly.
56. What would you do if you could be invisible for one day?
Find out how sneaky (or kinky) she happens to be.
57. Do you ever forward or reply to chain mails?
Get the inside scoop on her deepest secret.
58. Have you ever passed wind in an embarrassing situation?
With the right girl, this will lead to a great story.
59. Have you ever been approached by someone who knew you but you couldn’t remember them for the life of you?
A safer way to get a good, funny story.
60. Do you have any secret family recipes?
Get her to make whatever the recipe is.
61. What’s your favourite fruit?
Maybe you can share one afterward.
62. If you could shop for free at any store, which store would you choose and why?
She’s giving you all the info you need for gift cards in the future.
Want to freshen up your relationship? Improve your conversation with questions to ask your girlfriend that take her to new and weird places.
Here are 7 weird questions to ask your girlfriend:
63. What are your 3 weaknesses?
Make her stick to 3 so she really has to think.
64. Where would you go on a free trip?
Keep that idea in mind for a surprise trip.
65. Do you think a person’s past is important?
It’s an invitation to either get into the past or leave it behind forever.
66. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
Set her off on a great piece of her history.
67. What’s your favorite midnight snack?
Buy it for her and share it together next time.
68. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
Sit down and marathon it together.
69. Do you go online when feeling bad to diagnose your disease?
A great segue into some stories of her (and your) comical overreaction to a headache.
There’s a major crossover between weird and deep questions to ask. They both tend to be avoided in most conversation and they both make conversation better.
We’ve collected her some deep questions to ask a girl that are also weird. They’re the perfect combination.
Here are 7 weird but deep questions to ask a girl:
70. Does expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?
A bit of a mind pretzel for her to work through.
71. Which would you rather be in, an insane asylum or prison? Why?
A tough, weird question with profound answers.
72. Have you passed up any chances that you now regret? What were they?
Thrown out at a weird, unexpected moment, you may get a very real answer.
73. If you were told you would live forever, what would you change about your life?
How do you organize a life that never ends?
74. Would you lie to your friend or spouse for a large sum of money? How much?
How much is honesty worth to this person?
75. Do you really enjoy wearing make-up or do you do so because of peer pressure?
A question every girl has an opinion on.
76. Are some people’s lives worth more than others? Why or why not?
Weird, and yet everyone has an answer even if they’ve never thought about it.
Downloadable List of Weird Questions to Ask a Girl
Here is a downloadable list of weird questions to ask a girl (right click the image and select Save Image As…):
More Great Questions To Ask
Having weird questions are great, but they aren’t the only kind of questions you want to have on hand. Cover all your question bases with these question options:
- Get a conversation going with a new set of ice breaker questions.
- Use interesting questions to show just how interesting you are.
- Test your friends or that special someone with a set of most likely to questions at your disposal.
- Try out some truth or dare questions to learn a little more about someone and have a lot of fun.
- Find out how daring she is with never have i ever questions.
To ensure your weird questions get the response you’re looking for, you need to make sure you have all the best tips.
Here are 5 tips on how to ask weird questions:
Tip #1: Get a Feel for the Girl
Is this a girl that would like a weird question? Before you think of a weird question to ask a girl, make sure she’d be receptive.
Tip #2: Choose a Great Weird Moment
You may want it to be a sudden question in a group, or a question when you’re both alone. Either way, choose your moment beforehand.
Tip #3: Use the Right Weird Question
Pick the question that matches the girl and the moment. And have some backups.
Tip #4: Ask with Confidence
Whatever your question, you always get the best response when you ask with confidence.
Tip #5: Wear Your Weirdness Proudly No Matter the Response
Let’s be honest, you’re asking weird questions because you’re a bit weird. Be proud of it. Own it. Whether she loves the question or not.
When you want to throw a girl a curve ball, there’s nothing better than having a few weird questions to ask a handy.
These are different than the standard old questions to ask for your average conversation. In this case, you want to look a bit weird and get her to give a bit of a weird, and unique, answer.
To pull that off, just use some of the questions above. These questions have been tested time and again to get just the kind of weird response you’re looking for.