If you need a little extra help (or just some luck) with the ladies, you should use personal questions to ask a girl.
You may have heard the key to getting a girl to fall for you is acting uninterested. But here's the thing:
That approach might work in high school... but when you've met someone special you need to show her you care by getting to know her on a personal level.
With the right questions to ask, you'll show her how interesting you find her. Perfectly used personal questions make her feel valued and help you truly get to know her.
Whether you're looking for help with how to get a girlfriend or searching for questions to ask a girl you've been dating for a while, these personal questions to ask a girl will show just how much you care.
Best Personal Questions to Ask a Girl
1. Tell me about the most interesting place you’ve ever traveled to?
People connect over stories of travel.
2. How do you know when you're in love?
This question has stumped young lovers for eons.
3. Are relationships meant to last forever?
Her outlook on relationships just might be important.
4. Have you ever had an unrequited love?
Is there anything more tragic?
5. Have you ever boycotted or protested anything?
This question gets to the things she feels most strongly about.
6. What are you most passionate about?
Find out what she lives for.
7. Do you think being spiritual is important?
Questions of spirituality start great conversations.
8. If you died tomorrow, what would be your greatest accomplishment?
What is she most proud of so far?
9. What’s the worst thing about being in a relationship?
Relationships require adjustment. Which adjustment bothers her most?
10. Would you like being famous?
There are tons of perks and drawbacks.
11. What is your favorite non-physical attribute about yourself?
We should take more time to appreciate personality traits.
12. What is something you’ve never done that you’ve always wanted to do?
Help her cross that item off her bucket list.
13. How do you define friendship? What does that term really mean in your mind?
What role do her friends play in her life?
14. What social customs do you wish would just disappear?
Society makes people do silly things.
15. What’s one thing you’ve learned that most people don’t know how to do?
Give her a chance to show off.
16. If you could take a single photograph of your life, what would it look like?
What moment would summarize her best?
17. How do you know when it’s time to continue holding on or time to let go?
Finding that moment is tough for everyone.
18. What is something about life that people don’t appreciate as much as they should?
Which roses are we not stopping to smell?
19. If the world froze for an afternoon and only you could move and no one could see you or remember what you did, what would you do?
So many lines to skip!
20. What do you do when no one is looking?
What goofy behavior does she keep hidden?
21. Do you secretly wish Santa was real?
How does she feel about someone breaking and entering every year?
22. What is something unusual you recommend everyone try at least once?
If life had a Yelp page, what would she recommend?
23. Do you think there is life on other planets in the universe?
Either way, what does that mean for us?
24. Do you think that we create the reality we live in?
Philosophers have been pondering reality for eons.
25. Do you think someone can truly learn from their mistakes?
They say failure is the best teacher.
26. Do you think it’s okay to settle down at an early age or should people get more experience before making a choice?
Can we ever be prepared to settle down?
27. What’s the right number of people to invite over a Friday night?
Small groups or hug parties?
28. If you could jump into a pool full of something, what would it be?
So many delicious possibilities!
29. What is your current desktop picture?
What picture does she want to look at every day?
30. What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
This will get her thinking about the legacy she'll leave.
31. What was the best gift you’ve ever given to someone?
It's better to give than receive, after all.
32. What have you learned from your past relationship?
Learning from the past is a sign of maturity.
33. How do you spend the majority of your free time?
Do you do the same things?
34. Do you think the past matters in a relationship?
This leads to great conversations.
35. If you could undue anything from the past, what is it?
Is she the type who lives with regrets?
36. How does love and affection play a role in your life?
It's good to know how important these are.
37. Name one of your biggest fears.
Know her fears so you can help conquer them.
38. What’s your ultimate goal in life?
Our goals guide us.
39. What thing or person has influenced you the most?
It's good to know what made her who she is.
40. Can you tell me any one secret about yourself?
Couples should have no secrets.
41. Have you ever had to lose someone close to you?
Learn how she handles loss.
42. What is the most important thing you have learned in life?
Life is full of lessons for those who pay attention.
43. Do you have any insecurities in your life?
Strong couples help each other with insecurities.
44. Do you prefer stability or spontaneity?
Learn how to give her what she needs.
45. What is something that you saw someone do that changed the way you think on a certain subject?
Sometimes our minds change all of a sudden.
46. What is one memory that you hope you never, ever forget?
Find out her fondest memory.
47. What do you really think about the relationship we have together?
This is a good one no matter the current state of your relationship.
48. What do you think that two people must have in common to connect with each other?
Differences are good, but some things must be shared.
49. If you got pregnant today, what would you do?
This is an important possibility to plan for.
50. Is honesty always the best policy?
Does she appreciate white lies or total truth?
51. How can I better support you in your life?
We should all be asking this more often.
52. Is there any argument that we had recently that you feel incomplete about?
Unresolved conflicts breed resentment.
Ultimate List of Personal Questions To Ask A Girl
Having an ultimate list of questions handy is important if you want to know the girl on a more personal level. You need quality personal questions to ask a girl when you're trying to get to know her. Don't just scratch the surface. Instead, dig deep. What are they really like? How did they grow up? Get personal and build a more intimate and strong relationship using the best conversations you'll have as a great foundation.
Personal Conversation Starters Questions to Ask a Girl
Nothing builds a connection like a lively conversation. Show your interest by starting a lively conversation that focuses on her.
These great conversation starters help you get to know her more intimately.
Tell me about some of the things listed on your bucket list.
- What do you like to do for fun?
- Where is the coolest place you’ve ever traveled to?
- Has a pickup line ever led to actual intimacy for you? If so, what was the line?
- What’s the worst trend you’ve taken part in?
- Would you rather spend the night playing video games or board games?
- Is there a book you could read numerous times without ever growing tired of it?
- Who is the most influential person in your life?
- If you could travel back in time, which decade would you live in and why?
- What’s your favorite way to waste time?
Personal Questions to Ask a Girl to Get to Know Her
I know, it sounds a little redundant. Personal questions are the same as get to know you questions, right? Not exactly.
This is where you turn for questions to ask a girl to get to know her outlook on life. These questions focus on her values and innermost thoughts...
They'll help you really know her.
- If you were in a band, what instrument would you play?
- Did you play sports as a kid?
- What’s your ultimate travel destination?
- Are you the type of person who can easily wake up first thing in the morning or do you need multiple alarms?
- When you go to an amusement park are you there for the rides, snacks, or both?
- Do you ever make the first move?
- Do any words make you cringe when you hear them?
- Do you believe in extraterrestrials?
- What store do you avoid because you know you’re going to spend too much money?
- What would be your first purchase if you won the lottery?
- What are people always surprised to learn about you?
Personal and Interesting Questions to Ask a Girl
These interesting questions to ask a girl are like mental yoga. They'll have your conversation bending and twisting in ways you never thought possible.
Not only will asking interesting questions help you appear interesting...
It will also make her feel interesting, and everyone wants to feel interesting.
- If you had a partner who gained a lot of weight, would you stay with them?
- If you were having relationship troubles, would you ever go see a relationship counselor?
- Do you forgive those who have hurt you? How?
- Are you proud of yourself?
- How secure or insecure do you tend to be in relationships?
Do you know what you want in life?
- What are your highest aspirations?
- In what ways do you think positively? negatively?
- What's your personal mission statement?
- Do you believe you can manifest your dreams?
Personal and Funny Questions to Ask a Girl
Just because this post is all about personal questions to ask a girl, it doesn't mean talking to women has to be serious business. Keep things light with funny questions to ask.
Get to know her with a smile on her face with these funny questions to ask a girl. You'll forever be associated with laughter and fondness in her mind.
- If you were a vegetable, what would you be and why?
- Do you talk to animals?
- What’s your favorite smell?
- Is there anything unusual that you’re addicted to?
- If you were the only human left on Earth, what would you do?
- What alcoholic drink best describes your personality and why?
- Would you chug a can of beer for 10 dollars?
- What food would you choose to build a house out of?
- If you could be a superhero and fight crime, what crime would you fight?
- Is there anything unusual that you’re addicted to?
Personal but Random Questions to Ask a Girl
Random questions to ask a girl will keep your conversation exploring new territory.
These random questions cover a huge range of topics, so keep these in mind for those moments when you need a change of pace.
- If you could nickname me an ice cream, what ice cream would it be?
- Do you prefer big parties or small gatherings?
- If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
- Do you like hearing how beautiful you are?
- What impression do you try to give when you first meet someone?
- If you could be one person, who would it be and why?
- Do you prefer to be friends with introverts or extroverts?
- Would you rather travel to another galaxy or to a parallel universe?
- What’s something you believe to be true that most people don’t believe?
- Would you rather be rich and famous or rich without the fame?
Personal Yet Weird Questions To Ask A Girl
Yes, you read that right. Weird questions to ask a girl can bring up all kinds of topics that might never come up otherwise.
It might not sound like weird questions to ask pair well with personal questions...
But think of these questions like the lovable weirdo who thinks outside the box, not the weirdo who invades your personal space.
- What are the three things you would save if your house was on fire?
- Will you shave your head bald, just to see how it will look?
- What crazy recipe have you whipped out on your own?
- Will you a hitch-ride on the highway?
- Can you live on an island with no electricity or access to the internet for a year?
- Do you fill your cart with expensive things, pretend to buy them, and then return them all to the shelves?
- Do you fill your cart with expensive things, pretend to buy them, and then return them all to the shelves?
- What thing makes no sense, but people still do anyway?
- Which is more important: common sense or moral sense?
- Would you consider yourself a woman with high standards?
Personal Questions to Ask a Girl Over text
So much of our communication happens over the phone, so harness the power of your thumbs to bring you closer to that special lady by using questions to ask a girl over text.
- For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
- What is your most treasured memory?
- How do you relax when you're stressed out?
- Have you ever told a lie that you regretted?
- What's your least favorite thing about being a woman?
- Have you ever asked a guy out on a date?
- Do you believe in good and evil?
- Do you believe in giving people second chances, and why?
- How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people’s?
- If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven’t you told them yet?
Personal Questions to Ask a Girl You Like
The time you share with the girl you like is precious... don't waste it talking about the weather.
These questions to ask a girl you like will show her you're interested and make the most of your time together.How do you express or experience anger?
- Have you ever loved someone who didn’t love you back?
- What is one moment in your life you would love to relive?
- What’s something new you’d like us to try?
- What are three words you would use to describe your life?
- How do you define a great sexual experience?
- What’s your favorite thing about your best friend?
- What’s something you wish we did more often?
- What are you most grateful for?
- What are your relationship deal breakers?
- What are your thoughts on open relationships/non-monogamy?
Personal Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
The intimacy a couple shares is sacred. You have access to the most personal aspects of your girlfriend - a privilege that shouldn't be taken lightly.
Use questions to ask your girlfriend to will help you know her more completely and help you plan for a future together.
- Do you find it hard to trust people?
- When did you know you loved me?
- Is there ever a good excuse to tell a lie?
- What would you change about yourself?
- If you could reconnect with one person from your past, who would it be?
- What is one thing you want to accomplish together by this time next year?What is something you failed badly at?
- Are you happy with how often we see each other?
- What is a bad habit I have that I should work on?
- Would your younger self be proud of what you’ve achieved so far?
- How did your last relationship end?
- What was an aspiration you had when you were younger that you no longer want to achieve?
Personal, Deep Questions to Ask a Girl
Use these deep questions to ask to ask a girl to contemplate some of life's biggest questions. These questions help you get to know a girl while you engage in meaningful conversations.
- If you were a man for a month, what things would you do?
- How young is too young to get married and have a family?
- If sleep wasn’t necessary, what would you do with all that extra time?
- If you could talk to anyone for one hour, who would it be?
- Do you hope to get married and have children one day?
- Do you think it’s possible to find true love more than once in a lifetime?
- Do experiences shape you as a person or do you think people shape their experiences?
- Why do you think truly meaningful relationships are so difficult to find?
- If you could have a Ph.D. and all the knowledge that goes with it, what would you choose?
- If you had the power to abolish only one thing, would it be hunger or hatred?
Personal Questions, Deep Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
The lifeblood of relationships is rich conversations. It's how couples grow and learn to support each other better.
Add these deep questions to ask your girlfriend to your next dinner or phone conversation for deeper, more personal talks.
- What is your best dating advice?
- Do you believe that people look to date people who are like their parents?
- Have you ever walked out on a date?
- What's the craziest thing you’ve done in the name of love?
- What three things do you think of the most each day?
- Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
- What makes you feel jealous?
- Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without?
- What kind of parent do you think you will be?
- Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous?
Downloadable and Printable List of Personal Questions to Ask a Girl
Here is a downloadable and printable list of personal questions to ask a girl (right click the image and select Save Image As...):
How to Ask Personal Questions to Ask a Girl
Before you use any of these questions repeat this phrase to yourself:
Remember that personal questions to ask a girl are meant to get to know her on a deeper level. In order for that to work, she has to be ready for it. Getting too personal when the situation isn't right will actually push the girl away.
Read her reactions and choose questions that will she'll be comfortable with.
More Great Personal Questions to Ask
Check out these posts for more great questions.
- Ask first date questions to help calm the nerves.
- Use Questions to ask friends to keep the next party interesting.
- A lot of these personal questions to ask a guy are also great for asking a girl!
These personal questions show your interest and can be make all the difference if you're searching for how to get a girlfriend.
Keep this list of personal questions to ask a girl in mind next time you're with that special someone and need a little help finding the right questions to ask.