59 Best Romantic Things To Say To Your Girlfriend – Make her swoon.
New? Start here. | This post contains affiliate links. That means that we receive a commission for purchases made on them (more info).
Guys, are you at an impasse when you’re trying to think of romantic things to say to your girlfriend? After all, you don’t want the same phrases that come naturally to lose their meaning.
Words are one of the main five love languages. Deepening the things to say to your girlfriend will create new levels of growth, maturity, and awareness in both of you.
We’ve curated several lists of all the right romantic things to say to your girlfriend.
More than anything in the world, you want her to feel seen, acknowledged, loved and cherished.
Here are the 14 best romantic things to say to your girlfriend:
1. I plan on being with you until forever ends.
You imagine a future with her. You are speaking of commitment.
2. My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it’s surprising how often they head in your direction.
Love creates magnetism between two people. It’s like the merging of minds.
3. Life is beautiful because of you.
You are able to appreciate everything more easily, even the negatives, because of your love.
4. Life has never been better, thanks to you!
Partnership leads to improvements in areas that we thought were solely individual.
5. I love you, not only for what you are, but for who I am when I am with you.
You love how love has transformed everything from your health to your outlook to your compassion for others.
6. You are the reason for my smile.
This is a very warm, fuzzy note to receive by text.
7. Your hand fits in mine like it’s made just for me.
We never appreciate the perfect fit of puzzle pieces until we become them.
8. All I really need is you, right here beside me.
We live to find the yin for our yang and the yang for our yin.
9. Every time I look at you, I fall in love with you again and again.
Your heart and soul are fully awake now.
10. You’re the only woman I want to share the rest of my life with.
This one is particularly sweet if you know she suffers sometimes from insecurity and jealousy. We’re all working on healing.
11. Nothing else matters but us together in this moment.
It’s the journey of a lifetime to discover what it means to be truly present for another and for a single moment in time.
12. I love going out with you. It gives me a chance to show you off.
A little bit of ego pride never hurt anyone. We are each other’s trophies.
13. How did I ever get so lucky to be dating you?
You are alluding to your fountain of gratitude. You know that true love doesn’t happen all the time.
14. In all my life, I never believed I’d find a love like this.
It feels so amazing to finally be home.
When you’re thinking of the best romantic things to say to your girlfriend and beloved counterpart, you may also be wondering about some particularly sweet things to say to your girlfriend.
Here are 15 romantic and sweet things to say to your girlfriend:
15. You are my soulmate.
The most logic-oriented people always return to the fact that there’s something beyond just this life when we are in love.
16. I used to dream about finding the love of my life, and here you are.
We use dreams to manifest. We often see a soulmate’s arrival in our dreams before they arrive in the physical.
17. You look beautiful today, just like every day.
There’s her physical beauty, and there’s the beauty of her heart, mind, and spirit.
18. I fall in love with you again every time I look into your beautiful eyes.
Eye contact bears the soul before another.
19. Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to smile for no reason.
The chemical changes in you after having found connection are astounding.
20. Your smile could brighten the darkest of days.
You’re letting her know that you are lifted through all of life’s challenges by her presence in your life.
21. Look into my eyes and you’ll find me. Look into my heart and you’ll find you.
Wow, this one. It alludes to how when we are truly healed, we fall in love with ourselves when we fall in love with another. You are each other’s reflection.
22. Life without you, it isn’t life at all.
The chance to build a life together doesn’t compare to anything you had before her.
23. You give me a reason to get up every morning
When we are about to wake, all of our most important questions about who we are flood our mind.
24. I would be lost without you.
She is your anchor.
25. All the money in the world couldn’t buy my love for you.
Your love for her is priceless.
26. As long as I’m with you, nothing else matters to me.
All the little hangups are tiny when love puts them in perspective.
27. I thought true love was a lie, till I met you.
It’s hard to believe in something so perfect until you have experienced it.
28. I fall in love with you all over again every time I meet you.
29. Marry me and make me the luckiest man in the world!
When you have found your other half, it’s time for the proposal.
Not everything you say has to blow the roof of the house. The sweetness of love also lies in the subtle, nice things to say to your girlfriend.
Here are 15 romantic yet nice things to say to your girlfriend:
30. I can win everything with one hand; provided you’re holding my other hand.
We are each other’s grounding points. In each other, we find the strength to master all of our endeavors.
31. You make me want to be a better person.
You’re able to do and be twice what you used to do and be with true love in your heart.
32. Time spent with you is the best time of my life.
Whether you’re learning something together or doing nothing together, it’s precious.
33. I love everything about you.
From her breath in the morning to her grumpiest day, all of her is worthy of your love.
34. Your smile brightens my day.
The beauty of a real smile is positively electric.
35. I love the way your eyes smile.
Two people in love can recognize each other’s joy with just the eyes. It even becomes intuitive.
36. You’re all that I need.
Boil life down to its simplest notions. We’re all simply love.
37. I love all your flaws because they make you unique.
Nobody wants a cookie cutter to call their own. We love everything the media tells us we’re not supposed to love because we are more than what the world allows us to be.
38. I want to laugh and grow old with you.
You imagine all the years ahead and your heart bursts with joy knowing you’ll spend it together.
39. I can’t stop thinking about you.
Eventually, two hearts merge and the other is always within it.
40. Can I make you dinner this weekend?
Cooking a meal for her is a sign of commitment.
41. Thank you for being there for me.
Challenge yourself to become increasingly aware of your gratitude. Be thankful for the darkest of times, for they define the light ones.
42. Let’s go on an adventure.
Build some experiences together to last a lifetime.
43. I am the luckiest person alive.
Explore what it means to be blessed and become that blessing so others around you feel it too.
44. The color of your eyes is my favorite color.
Get lost in each other’s eyes so they are all you see. You are forging a higher connection together.
We are all always the child we used to be, no matter how manly or womanly the world also expects us to be on the outside. Take heart in some cute things to say to your girlfriend to honor the inner child in both of you.
Here are 15 romantic cute things to say to your girlfriend:
45. When I think about the future, I only see you in it.
Embrace the future just as you more deeply embrace the present. This means allowing difficult times to serve your understanding of easy times.
46. The story of you and me is my favorite love story.
The longing for our “happily ever after” is universal.
47. I want to hold onto you forever and never let go.
All is well in the world when two lovers embrace.
48. You always know what to do to make me smile.
We know intuitively how to stir joy and comfort our beloveds.
49. You deserve all of the love in the world.
She is worthy of the infinite nature of your affection and support.
50. Thinking of you can brighten up the worst of my days.
We are each other’s sunshine after the rain.
51. I fell in love with you the moment I first saw you smile.
Chemistry is real, and so is soul connection between two people.
52. I love you just the way you are.
We are all drawn in so many directions to change who we are to please others that it’s balm for the soul to be honored as we are.
53. I could cuddle with you all day long.
Hunger for non-sexual physical affection is deep and intimate.
54. You are my lucky charm.
We all feel blessed when we have met our other half.
55. You are just a dream come true.
We dream of the one and we revel when we have found her.
56. I am so grateful that I have you in my life.
The ability to know your gratitude is one of the most attractive qualities a person can have.
57. I want to be the best boyfriend that you deserve.
You are driven to be the best you can be for her, who deserves it all.
58. My favorite place in the world is wherever you are.
None of the physical material stuff matters in the presence of each other.
59. Thank you for loving me.
You are aware of all she has given to you.
More Awesome Ways to Get The Girl
Maybe you’re not in a committed relationship yet and you’re looking for the one.
- When you’re dating, you’ll need a pocketful of gestures, a.k.a. romantic things to do for your girlfriend
- When you’re trying to come up with infinite more ways to express your love and attraction, you might find this list of gifts for girlfriend handy.
- Here are a bunch more love messages for her to suit any occasion.
You’ll need to know what’s best to say at particular stages in your relationship.
Here is how to pick the right romantic things to say to your girlfriend:
1. She’ll sense the authenticity in your voice (or lack thereof)
Our curated lists are intended to give you ideas. Make sure you stand fully behind anything you say before you say it. Ask yourself if you’re telling her you love her because you mean it and not because you want something from her.
2. Take responsibility for your commitment
Be sure not making any empty promises in the throes of passion. Things can feel great in the moment, but are you really capable of loving her through the most challenging aspects of a relationship? Something might seem nice to hear and great to say, but ask yourself if you’re mature enough to make long-term promises.
3. It’s okay if you’re not at a point where you’re ready for forever
You can still pour your love and gratitude into your partner and your relationship for what it is in the moment. It’s possible to let another person go when it becomes clear that two people’s desires are incompatible long term. That doesn’t change the fact that you both still love each other.
In fact, it’s one of the greatest acts of love imaginable to let someone go so they can be free to be who they really are without needing them to stay to make you whole and complete. It’s possible to get over someone while still loving them as a fellow human.
4. Use these lists to reflect on your own character
For example, are you really able to love the challenging, flawed aspects of another? Is unconditional love something you yourself are healed enough to be capable of?
In the beginning, some of us guys need a little bit of help getting started with the verbal aspect of courtship and sustaining healthy, transformative relationships. We have received so many mixed messages as young boys and then young men about articulating our true feelings.
Eventually, romantic things to say to your girlfriend will come as naturally as breathing. You’ll say them straight from the heart, no internet search needed.
In the meantime, we’ve got everything you need to help you build a wonderful, rewarding relationship based on love, respect, and personal growth within and without.