This is the best list of easter riddles with answers you need!
If you need fun easter trivia for your gatherings, you're in the right place. Luckily, I've been featured in Sorry on Mute and Outwittrade for my expertise in icebreakers and trivia. That's why I'm the expert you need to teach you these funny easter riddles with answers.
Let's get started!
10 Best Easter Riddles With Answers
1. What do you tell a jokester egg on Easter? Answer: You’re crackin’ me up!
2. What do you say after you burp during Easter brunch? Answer: Eggs-cuse me!
3. How do you know carrots are good for your eyes? Answer: Have you ever seen the Easter Bunny with glasses?
4. When is it okay to place all your eggs in one basket? Answer: On Easter!
5. Why did the duck get fired from his Easter job? Answer: He kept quacking the eggs.
6. What happens if you fall in love on Easter? Answer: You live hoppily ever after.
7. What’s the best type of jewelry to gift on Easter? Answer: A 14-carrot gold necklace.
8. Why did the Easter Bunny cross its mom? Answer: Because it was Good Friday!
9. Why don’t you see dinosaurs at Easter time? Answer: Because they’re eggs-tinct.
10. How do you send Easter greetings? Answer: By hare mail.
Ultimate List Of Easter Riddles With Answers
10 Great Puzzles With Answers For An Easter Feast
Some people like sitting around and doing nothing during Easter. Well, if you want some change in your life, use these great riddles and entertain your friends and family. Make the celebration a little more meaningful and memorable when you make your guests laugh, while also challenging them.
11. When do the kids go to bed on Easter? Answer: When they’re eggs-osted.
This Easter riddle is fun for the adults in the room. They will certainly relate to the feeling of relief when their kids finally go to sleep.
12. Why do you paint eggs for Easter? Answer: Can you imagine trying to wallpaper them?
Easter jokes like this are witty and fun. It's one of the perfect ways to greet someone a "Happy Easter" while also making them laugh.
13. How do you catch the Easter Bunny? Answer: Hide in a bush and make a noise like a carrot!
Your Easter day won't be complete without a crazy Easter Bunny joke. Ask this question to a child and see if they can get it right.
14. Christmas comes before Easter in one place only — where is it? Answer: The dictionary!
This funny brain teaser is a little difficult when you're thinking logically. Find out if a person in your group is clever enough to get the correct answer.
15. What happens when you crack a bad joke at school on Easter? You get egg-spelled!
If you're playing an Easter game with kids, you can ask them this question and determine if they're smart enough to guess it right.
16. What does the Easter bunny do after he takes a shower? Answer: He uses a hare dryer.
And if he's a mad bunny, he wouldn't bother drying his hair at all!
17. What does one Easter bunny say to another if they want to flirt? Answer: You’re ear-resistable.
You can also use the Easter card as an excuse to flirt with someone. This is a perfect line to say to a person on Easter.
18. How do you get the Easter bunny to stay past Sunday? Simply raise its celery.
You can also use this as an Easter egg hunt clue. Hide a few eggs behind your vegetable stash. Let the kids search under the carrots, cabbage, and celery!
19. What do you call the Easter bunny the day after Easter? Answer: Tired.
While your Easter basket is full, the Easter bunny's energy is all drained out.
20. Where should you look for treasure on Easter? Answer: Wherever eggs mark the spot!
Like a treasure hunt, an Easter scavenger hunt is a fun way to entertain guests on Easter.
Share This Image On Your Site
10 Fun Easter Egg Hunt Riddles
Have you ever participated in an Easter egg fun? There are many fun riddles you can use to make your Easter memorable and extraordinary. Whether it's a tricky riddle about a colored egg or a joke about eating candy and chocolate, these fun Easter egg hunt riddles will be the highlight of your gathering.
21. What does a mommy egg say to a baby egg on Easter? Answer: You’re egg-stra special.
Mommy better give a plastic egg before the baby drops it!
22. What kind of beans grow in the garden on Easter? Answer: Jelly beans!
These Easter puzzles are sure to confuse the kids... but they'll still enjoy trying to figure out the answers.
23. Why do eggs go to school? Answer: To get egg-ducated.
A fun little pun here and there will be a great way to keep everyone entertained if the party gets a little awkward.
24. Why should you never show Easter eggs in a scary movie? Answer: They’re all a little chicken!
If there's somebody in the group who's scared of horror movies, ask them this question, and I bet they'll get it right.
25. Where do bunnies hang out? Answer: The hare salon.
A person who likes puns will love this joke because not a lot of people know that hares are similar to bunnies.
26. What kind of music does the Easter Bunny like? Answer: Hip hop.
The Easter bunny loves to dance to hip hop... or does he jump to it? We'll never know.
27. What day do Easter eggs hate the most? Answer: Fry-day.
TGIF? Your Easter eggs may have a different opinion.
28. Where does the Easter Bunny eat breakfast? Answer: IHOP
Let's just hope he doesn't order eggs with those pancakes.
29. What’s a forgetful bunny called? Answer: Hare-brained.
But in case you slip up, don't worry. He won't even remember you called him this.
30. Why did the Easter egg hide? Answer: It was a little chicken.
Scaredy-cat? Unlikely. Chicken-egg? Now, that's a sight we'd like to see.
10 Funny Easter Riddles With Answers
Is your family a fan of celebrating Easter? Do you gather all together, bake treats and organize Easter egg hunts for the kids? Then, you need these funny Easter riddles with answers to entertain everyone. Let your family fight it out in a mini-contest and see who's the wittiest one of all.
31. What do you put in your hair before church on Easter? Answer: Hare spray!
Your gray hare will thank you for all the love and care you put into it... as long as it doesn't jump away.
32. What sport do you have to play on Easter? Answer: Basket-ball.
Is your basket full of eggs this Easter? Then it's time to play basketball!
33. What kind of bunny can’t hop? Answer: A chocolate bunny.
Let's see if an innocent kid can answer this ridiculously simple yet funny Easter question.
34. What’s an Easter egg from outer space called? Answer: An egg-stra-terrestrial.
If someone in your family likes aliens, UFOs, and the like, you can ask them this riddle, and they'll have a kick out of trying to answer it.
35. How does the Easter Bunny stay active? Answer: Eggs-ercise.
Let's hope he does it regularly. Otherwise, he won't be able to hop when the Easter season rolls around again.
36. What do you call a rabbit with fleas? Answer: Bugs Bunny!
Ew, right? Somebody take him to the doctor, stat!
37. Why would a bunny wear a hat? Answer: When it’s having a bad hare day.
If it's hot out, the Easter bunnies would love some hare conditioning too. That would be much more comfortable than just wearing a hat.
38. Did you hear about the house infested with Easter eggs? Answer: They needed an eggs-terminator!
Let's not call the exterminator just yet. Let the kids find the Easter eggs instead. It's free, and it keeps them busy for a few hours.
39. What do you get when you cross a bumblebee with a rabbit? Answer: A honey bunny.
Roses are red, and a honey bunny might be yellow. If a bee stings a rabbit, let's hope it's above, not below!
40. What did the bunny have when he was in despair? Answer: HOP (hope) is all he had!
If you need some motivation, tell yourself to just keep hopping. Works every time!
10 Tricky Easter Riddles With Answers For Adults
Easter isn't just for kids, you know. Once the Easter egg hunt is over and the kids are asleep, it's now time to whip out the whiskey and have adult conversations. But when the talk gets a little too serious, you might need something to break the tension. Luckily, we have a few hard brain teasers for adults that you can use to diffuse the tension.
41. Why was the little kid sad after the egg hunt? Answer: Because an egg beater.
You can use these riddles to play a drinking game. Have everyone hold a shot glass, taking turns answering questions. They can pass the shot to someone else if they get it right. If they get it wrong, they have to take a shot.
42. If a rooster laid an egg on top of a hill, which side would it roll down? Answer: Neither — roosters don’t lay eggs!
When the group gets a little awkward, you can ask this question to distract everyone. It will definitely make them think about something else.
43. How many chocolate bunnies can you put in an empty basket? Answer: Only one because after that, it’s not empty!
If your friend is witty enough to get this right, give them a pat on the back. It takes a lot of common sense to answer a simple question like this.
44. I grow larger when you take away more from me. What am I? Answer: A Hole
Test your friends' critical thinking skills and see if anyone in the group can get this correctly.
45. What did one Easter egg say to the other Easter egg? Answer: Look at your dye job!
If you've got dye lying around from the Easter egg painting activities earlier, your friends might be able to spot them and use their wit to answer this question.
46. What did the rabbit say to the carrot? Answer: It’s been nice gnawing you.
Did you know that the amount of strength it takes to bite into a raw carrot is the same amount you'd need to bite off a finger? Keep that in mind the next time you eat baby carrots from the bag.
47. Which college did the Easter bunny have at the top of his list? Answer: John Hop-kins University, their track team is great at the long jump!
This is a little cheesy and funny, but anyone who can think on their feet will be able to answer this riddle easily.
48. Why shouldn’t you tickle an Easter egg? Answer: Because it might crack up.
How many eggs did you use before learning how to crack them with one hand? If it's below 5, you're my hero.
49. How does the Easter bunny like his burger? Answer: With eggs-tra mayo on the side!
Honestly, nothing beats a piece of toast, fried egg, and mayo for breakfast. The Easter bunny has excellent taste.
50. What’s the best way to make Easter easier? Answer: Put an “i” where the “t” is.
How witty, right? Let's see if your friends can think fast enough to get this right.
Downloadable and Printable List of Easter Riddles With Answers
Here is a downloadable and printable jpg/pdf list of Easter riddles with answers (right-clicked the image and select Save Image As...):
Easter-Themed Films to Watch On Easter Sunday
Easter Sunday is the culmination of the entire Lenten season. In the Christian religion, it's when the Lord Jesus rose from the dead and proved to be the real Son of God. Most Christians watch religious films and attend Church on this day to remember how the Lord showed the world his power by rising from the dead. These are a few of the best films to see on Easter Sunday.
This is a cute kids' movie about a young rabbit named E.B. who lives on Easter Island. He had big shoes to fill. Specifically, he had to follow in his father's footsteps as the Easter Bunny. Because of all the pressure, he ran away to Hollywood to pursue his goal of becoming a famous drummer. This movie will give your kids a great time while you prepare their Easter egg hunt in the garden.
The Prince of Egypt
This is one of the best Easter movies to watch if you're not familiar with the Christian religion yet. It tells the story of how Moses, the heir to the Egyptian throne, followed God's call to save the people of Egypt and lead them to the promised land. He went against his family's power and influence and led the slaves to freedom.
Pieces of Easter
Since Easter is about coming full circle, this movie is a perfect way to showcase that. A confident young executive relies on the help of a reclusive farmer to assist her in getting home to her estranged family in time for Easter. They go through many challenges on the trip, like convenience store robberies and rat-infested motels. It's a great story that you should definitely watch with the family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you still have a few queries about Easter? These frequently asked questions may help you answer them.
Why are we celebrating Easter?
Easter is a Christian holiday that celebrates the resurrection of Jesus Christ. In this religion, Jesus Christ is believed to have died on Black Friday and rose from the dead on Easter Sunday, proving that he is the real Son of God.
How should we properly celebrate Easter?
For Christians, going to Church and ending their fasting are some of the ways the Bible tells them to celebrate Easter. If you have a different religion, it's perfectly fine to organize your own gatherings and do other activities, like Easter egg hunts or watching Easter movies.
Is Easter a holiday for kids?
Just because Easter egg hunts are popular among kids, this holiday isn't just necessarily for them. Adults can enjoy seeing friends and family during this holiday too.
What are fun activities to play during Easter?
You can organize a few Easter activities during this day. Classic activities like Easter egg hunts and egg decorating are great for kids. You can also challenge your adult friends to a cook-off and see who has the best egg recipe among the group.
More Fun And Interesting Riddles
Are you looking for more tricky questions to ask your friends? We have some fun and interesting riddles here.
- During game night, you'd want your friends to warm up before it gets too intense. These easy riddles with answers are great starters for the group.
- Being a great host means you are ready with riddles and brain teasers when things get awkward. These Christmas riddles with answers will definitely make you the #1 host of the year.
- Do you want to challenge your friends and family? These clever riddles will extensively test their common sense and critical thinking skills.