If you really want to impress your crush, then why not try out a few biology pick up lines?
After all, what could be more romantic than biology? Seriously though, biology is a great subject, whether you’re looking for that cool ice breaker or a few fun pick up lines that’ll get your crush’s attention.
Science pick up lines are also great if you want to show off your intelligence. After all, there’s nothing more attractive than a well-formed brain.
Show off your science knowledge and flirting skills at the same time, and your crush just won’t be able to say no.
If you need a little help with your biology pick up lines, all you need to do is continue reading. You’ll find no shortage of awesome, cute, and funny ideas that’ll provide real results.
5 best biology pick up lines
If you’re going to try out a pick up line on your crush, you might as well choose the best options available. With these lines, success is pretty much guaranteed.
1. Did you hear that? Even my heart murmurs, “I love you!”
Protip: a heart murmur is actually a serious medical issue. If you think you have a heart murmur, you should seek medical attention as soon as possible.
2. I need medical attention! I hurt myself pretty bad falling for you.
Sure, this line is a little cheesy. But that’s exactly why it might make your crush smile. Just say it with 100% confidence, and you’ll be fine.
3. You breathe oxygen? We have so much in common.
You’re bound to get a few chuckles with this line, or at least a giggle. Either way, this line will definitely make an impression - and that’s what counts.
4. Are you my appendix? Cause I have a funny feeling in my stomach that makes me feel like I should take you out!
One thing’s for sure: your crush has probably never heard this one before. You’ve got to give this line credit - it’s pretty creative and clever.
5. I'm no organ donor but I'll be happy to give you my heart.
A new twist on an age-old line, this approach treads a fine line between being cheesy and sweet. In the end, you’re at least guaranteed a laugh.
5 funny biology pick up lines
When trying to win over your crush, it’s always a smart move to use funny pick up lines. Humor makes people relax, and it also shows that you’re witty.
6. Your heart stops when you sneeze. Kind of like what happens when I think of you.
While your heart does reduce its activity during a sneeze because of reduced blood flow, the electrical activity associated with a heartbeat is still present.
7. You must be the cure for Alzheimer’s, because you’re unforgettable.
Alzheimer’s may be a tragic disease, but this funny little pick-up line is guaranteed to brighten your crush’s day.
8. Roses are red, Violets are blue, You make my heart skip, I think I have Mobitz type II!
Mobitz type II is a heart disease that involves serious blockage of the heart. In fact, Mobitz type II often progresses to a complete blockage of the heart, causing cardiac arrest and possibly death.
9. My hypothalamus must be secreting serotonin because baby, I want you!
Serotonin is released when individuals feel good. There are a number of things that can release serotonin, including exercise… with your crush, of course.
10. You are like cholesterol cause you are dangerous to my heart.
Hopefully not too dangerous. This is your crush we’re talking about here, and one would like to think they have a positive influence on your life.
5 cute biology pick up lines
There’s something undeniably cute about using the power of biology to win over your crush. Dial up the cuteness factor with these cute pick up lines.
11. If we were like chromosomes, you’d be my homologous pair.
In the world of biology, a homologous pair of chromosomes is pretty much a match made in heaven. They are the same size and feature the same sets of genes - with just enough differences to keep things interesting.
12. Did you cut my phrenic nerve? Because baby, you take my breath away.
The phrenic nerve is in the neck, and if it was indeed cut, you would be in some serious trouble. In fact, you would be completely unable to breath, as you would lose motor control of your diaphragm.
13. You’re just like amylase because you make everything taste sweeter.
Amylase is actually a very important component that exists in your saliva, and it begins the digestion process. Not only that, but it also helps break down carbs and starches into sugars.
14. If I were a nucleic acid, I would be RNA. That way, I could have U!
Of course, the “U” in this hypothetical scenario is in fact Uracil, which is present in RNA. However, if you really want your crush to have “U,” then they would have to be Adenine, as only U and A can pair.
15. Maybe you need a little Vitamin ME in your life.
This pickup line is great because your crush doesn’t really have to be a genius to figure it out. The message is clear, and it’s clever and cute enough to make her smile.
5 sweet biology pick up lines
Keeping things sweet is a great option if you really want to win her heart. The field of biology leaves a lot of room for sweetness, and you can win your crush’s adoration with these sweet pick up lines.
16. Organ transplants can be very dangerous, but I'd give you my heart anytime
Organ transplants are indeed dangerous. Even if a transplant is successful, recipients often have to take special medications for the rest of their lives, as their body would attack the foreign organ otherwise.
17. You're the sinoatrial node of my heart. Without you, even a defibrillator won't save me.
The sinoatrial node stimulates the electrical impulse that fuels the heartbeat. While a defibrillator won’t save you after your sinoatrial node fails, you can get a pacemaker.
18. If the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell, then you are the powerhouse of my life.
The mitochondria is one of the most interesting parts of the cell, and it is believed that they were once forms of bacteria that had a symbiotic relationship with the cell.
19. Hi, I’m a T cell, and I’m here to protect you from everything.
Try this line out in biology class, you’ll probably get a great reaction. The T cells are in fact some of the most important parts of your body, especially in regards to your immune system.
20. I’d check your blood sugar, but you’re sweet enough.
Oh snap! This one is sure to get a positive response, and it also shows that you think she has a really amazing influence on your life. It’s a win-win scenario, people.
4 cheesy biology pick up lines
Sometimes, the best approach is to keep it cheesy when delivering pick up lines. After all, everyone knows that pick up lines are almost always cheesy by nature, so why not embrace it with these cheesy pick up lines?
21. Does your left eye hurt? Because you’ve been looking right all day.
This pick-up line is super suave and smooth, and it brings exactly the right mixture of creativity and daring. She’ll definitely like this one.
22. Our combined genes would definitely create exceptional offspring.
This one is actually super cringey, but somehow it works. I mean, what does someone even say to a line like this? Their only option is to burst out laughing, especially if you say it with a straight face.
23. Babe you must be a neuron, because you got some action potential
While everyone probably knows what “action potential” means in a romantic sense, the biological definition is a lot more complicated. It involves the depolarization of cell membranes.
24. Girl do you love water? That means you love 80% of me.
She has no choice in the matter. If she loves water, then she pretty much is forced to love you. To make this line work, wait until she says “yes” to the first question.
4 clever biology pick up lines
The whole point of biology pick up lines is pretty much to show off your intelligence. Make sure you’re making the most of this approach with these totally clever pick up lines based on the field of biology.
25. Did you damage my cerebellum? Because I’m falling all over the place for you.
If your cerebellum was damaged, you’d be “falling all over the place” because this part of the brain is responsible for balance. In addition, you’d probably suffer from poor posture and terrible hand-eye coordination.
26. You’re so cute you make my zygomaticus muscles contract.
Even though this line might sound kind of weird at first, it’s actually pretty sweet. You see, the zygomaticus muscles contract when you smile… And yeah, you might want to explain this to your crush.
27. Are you Broca's Aphasia? Cause you leave me speechless.
Broca’s Aphasia affects a part of the brain that is responsible for communication. Those suffering from this ailment may find it hard to form words. This could just be a result of your crush, however.
28. Just like osteoarthritis, you’re really making me weak in the knees.
Osteoarthritis is actually the most common form of arthritis, and it doesn’t just affect the knees. This ailment can impact virtually any joint, including the wrists, hips, shoulders, etc.
3 bad biology pick up lines
If all else fails, just try these bad pick up lines. Who knows? They might actually work.
29. When I first saw you, I thought you were a mutant because you have such freakishly good looks.
While most people probably don't want to be called a "mutant," X-Men have made mutations cool in recent years.
30. Your infectious smile puts cholera to shame.
Do you really want to compared your crush to cholera? Hey, why not? After all, you're still complementing their smile.
31. Are you an anesthesiologist? Because, baby, you sure do know how to knock out my senses!
Hey, this one actually isn't half bad. Even someone who doesn't understand biology would probably find this funny.
Downloadable List of Biology Pick Up Lines
Here is a downloadable list of biology pick up lines (right-click the image and select Save Image As...):
How To Pick The best biology pick up lines
If you’re a little worried about picking the best pick up lines, you can rest easy. While it’s true that you might be feeling a lot of pressure, you can simply follow these simple tips to make sure it goes right.
1. Stay Confident
Confidence is probably the number-one thing that will make you seem attractive as you say your pick up lines. Whatever you’re saying, make sure you’re saying it with a sense of conviction.
Smile, make eye contact, and take your time. Enunciate each syllable, and really push that punchline home. Confidence can make all the difference.
2. Stay Classy
It’s important to remain classy, even if your pickup lines are a little bit on the naughty side. The last thing you want is to come across as creepy, so be warm and approachable.
You can still be daring and confident while also being a gentleman. Let your crush know that you’re light-hearted and fun, rather than being overly aggressive and weird.
3. Stay Nerdy
If you’re going to use biology pick up lines on your crush, you might as well commit to it. Embrace your inner nerd, and don’t try to hide your scientific side.
Chances are, your crush will absolutely love the fact that you’re comfortable with showing off your scientific knowledge. Once again, it’s all about confidence.
More Awesome Conversation Starters
Speaking about biology isn’t the only way to get the conversation started. You can also break the ice with a range of other tricks, tips, and subjects. Looking for a little advice? Check out these conversation starters:
- Romance is all about chemistry. Try out this chemistry pick up lines and watch your crush become totally interested in what you have to say.
- Want to cut right to the chase? Don’t beat around the bush - choose these flirty pick up lines and make your crush blush.
- Sometimes, the dumbest pick up lines are actually the most effective. Crazy, right? Try out these dumb pick up lines and you’ll be amazed at the results.
Now that you’re equipped with tons of biology pick up lines, it’s time to go out there and try them out in the real world. If you’ve been wanting to make a move on your crush, now’s the time!
What matters is that you have the confidence to speak with your crush and let them know you’re interested. The rest will fall into place.