What better way to appear charming and intelligent than with these science pick up lines?
Use these pick up lines to show anyone that you're funny and smart!
Science may not be everyone's favorite subject, but those that appreciate a great pick up line will love these science pick up lines. They're a combination of cheesy, witty, funny, sweet, and, most importantly, scientifically informative!
So, go ahead and try these out for size. You'd be surprised by what kind of reaction they create, and we aren't talking about a scientific reaction!
7 Best science pick up lines
If you know a lot about science and want to show off your smarts to someone who also knows a lot about science, give these pick up lines a try. Not only are they some of the best science pick up lines, they're guaranteed to get that special someone's attention.
1. My love for you is like the universe… never-ending!
This one is sweet, although a bit nerve setting when thinking about our infinite universe.
2. Do you want to be my lab partner? I think we could have some great chemistry together.
A classic pick up line that tells her you might be compatible.
3. I feel an attraction between the two of us that is more than just our physical gravitation.
Gravity not only pulls you down, but it can also push you together.
4. Could you tell me the oxidation state of this atom and your phone number?
A smooth way to confuse her into giving you her number.
5. I am a chemist. Want to get together and see the reaction?
Let her know you're only a chemist when you're with her and show her what you mean...
6. You raise my dopamine levels.
Hopefully, not by too much. High dopamine levels can cause stress and anxiety, among other things.
7. According to the second law of thermodynamics, you’re supposed to share your hotness with me.
The second law of thermodynamics states that hot things always cool down, unless, of course, you stop that from happening...
7 funny science pick up lines
Let that certain person know that you've got a funny side that goes along with that intelligent brain of yours. Who wouldn't appreciate someone that's smart and funny? With these funny pick up lines you'll get a phone number in no time.
8. Even if I was T-Rex, I would find a way to hug you.
Cute, but I don't think anyone would be interested in hugging a T-Rex.
9. Are you a volcano? Because I lava you so much!
No one wants to be compared to a volcano, but, in this case, she won't mind it so much.
10. A sedimentary rock has got nothing on the many layers of your amazing personality.
People often use different rocks to describe the person they're after, like diamonds, so she has to appreciate the uniqueness of this pick up line.
11. Your infectious smile puts cholera to shame.
Let's hope her smile isn't deadly as well...
12. For some reason, my cardiovascular system becomes restless when you’re around.
In other 'mushier' words, "my heart thumps a thousand beats per second for you".
13. Does your body produce energy by turning water into electricity? Well, damn.
Go there by telling her she's fire in scientific terms!
14. You must be related to Alfred Nobel, because baby you are dynamite!
Tell her she's worthy of a Nobel Prize while you're at it!
6 cute science pick up lines
Some people have a hard time seeing the cute side of science. Sure, there are a lot more things about science that are grotesque, however, science can be cute if you're good with creativity. If you aren't too creative, feel free to use these cute pick up lines to get that cute person you're after.
15. Are we going to do some gravity experiments? Okay, let’s test how fast I would free fall for you.
If you're going to actually attempt to fall, make sure you don't fall on the person you're talking to!
16. Are you centripetal force? Because you make my world go round.
A centripetal force is something that forces an object to move in a circular motion, otherwise, it would stay moving straight ahead, and you might have missed your chance!
17. Of all the rocks in the world, I’d pick you.
Try to name all the beautiful rocks in the world while you're at it; diamonds, gems, rubies, crystals, etc...
18. My psychiatrist sent me for an MRI because she thinks I have a magnetic personality.
And that magnetic personality is what's keeping you attached to her.
19. You be the battery, I’ll be the aluminum foil and together we’ll light up the world.
Why not amaze her by actually setting up an experiment with a light bulb?
20. I know hundreds of Pi digits, but what I really want to know is the 7 digits of your phone number.
Can asking for a phone number get any more smoother than this line?
7 sweet science pick up lines
Sweet and science go together like hydrogen and oxygen — they both make the perfect sweet pick up lines to use on your sweetie. Let them know that a person is capable of being smart, charming, and sweet with a few impressive lines.
21. The two of us go perfectly together like hydrogen and oxygen.
Nothing says perfect pair like some natural flowing water.
22. You must be from the cosmos because your body is heavenly.
A line complimenting her body in a scientific way can never fail.
23. Like the ideal vacuum, you’re the only thing in my universe.
The universe is the perfect vacuum because it's completely empty!
24. The direction fields of my heart all point to you.
That's hard to imagine, considering they point in several directions, though that's what makes this line all the sweeter.
25. Just like osteoarthritis, you’re really making me weak in the knees.
Be careful when you joke about painful ailments. You don't want to end up actually being weak in the knees for the rest of your life.
26. Your angles must be less than 90 degrees, because I think that you are so acute.
Acute angles are the smallest and narrowest of them all which, along with their name, is why they're so cute.
27. You are like an electron and I am like a proton. And they say that opposites attract.
Let's hope she believes in that phrase because some think otherwise.
8 cheesy science pick up lines
It's safe to say that all pick up lines are cheesy — using a witty, prepared line to try to swoon someone over isn't always as smooth as it appears in the movies, but that doesn't mean they don't work!
Some people feel special knowing that you're trying so hard to get their attention. And that's why these cheesy pick up lines are the best when you've got nothing else to lose!
28. I’m not an astronomer, but I still promise to give you the sun, moon, and stars.
Even an astronomer couldn't give someone these things, though they could show them how they look up close.
29. Your pH factor must be 14, because you’re the most basic need in my life right now.
A clever way to say she's the most perfect being, not just for you, but in existence.
30. Roses are red. Bromothymol is blue. My love for you doesn’t have an endpoint.
It doesn't rhyme, but it makes sense and still sounds like it flows.
31. Are you a carbon sample? Because I want to date you.
If she knows what you're talking about, she'll either agree to your date or tell you her age. Either one works, I guess...
32. When I see you, I feel like I am going to reach my melting point.
No better way to tell her you're hot for her.
33. I was wondering if you like science because I have had my ion you for some time.
This one's probably best if sent through text so she'll be able to see the word 'ion'.
34. You must be a fossil because I would love to date you.
Fossils are something worth being compared to — they're special, rare, and valuable.
35. If you go out with me, I promise I won’t take you for granite.
Witty and funny. This one's sure to make her smile.
6 clever science pick up lines
Any of these science pick up lines will have you looking smart, but how about you kick it up a notch by sounding clever with these clever pick up lines as well? These pick up lines will definitely set you apart from the rest of the crowd!
36. Everyone knows its not the size of the vector that matters, but the way the force is delivered.
Let's hope she doesn't take this the wrong way, but, then again, what other way could it be taken?
37. You seem to be traveling at the speed of light because time always seems to stop when I look at you.
It also could be that she appears to be the only thing not moving.
38. I’m attracted to you like the Earth is attracted to the Sun – with a large force inversely proportional to the distance squared.
You aren't able to be without her and she gives you the energy to keep going.
39. You and I have such great chemistry together, let’s try to do some biology together too.
You can try to deliver this one after you asked her to be your lab partner.
40. You must have been born in an open cluster because you shine as if you were a young star.
A young star that shines brightly in the night time sky. Super special and beautiful to look at.
41. If there was no gravity on this planet, I would still fall for you.
You can't get any more clever, or sweeter, than this one.
5 chemistry pick up lines
Use these chemistry pick up lines to create some actual chemistry between you and that certain person. Even though these pick up lines are based on chemistry facts, you can still use them as a way to let someone know you've got good chemistry with them.
42. Are you made of Fluorine, Iodine, and Neon? ‘Cause you are F-I-Ne.
Telling her she's fine in a creative way is something she'll appreciate.
43. Are you a compound of Beryllium and Barium? Because you’re a total BaBe.
Another one that probably works best as a text.
44. You must be copper because I always CU in my dreams.
Copper isn't the best comparison, but being a dream girl is definitely a compliment.
45. Are you made of Copper and Tellurium? Because you are Cu-Te
Copper and tellurium aren't the cutest elements, but she sure is!
46. Are you sure we haven’t had a class together before? I could have sworn that we had chemistry together.
Another way to use chemistry as an attraction between the two of you. Hopefully, she feels the same chemistry you do.
4 biology pick up lines
Biology is the study of life and living things, so use these biology pick up lines to put some life into your game. You won't need to go any further than that to show off your smooth-talking life skills.
47. Did you damage my cerebellum? Because I’m falling all over the place for you.
The cerebellum is a small part of your brain responsible for balance and structure. If you did damage this, you'd really be falling all over the place.
48. You must be my appendix because this feeling in me wants to just take you out.
Your appendix doesn't always need to be removed, but if it does, it means that it's damaging your other organs.
49. Blood is red. Cyanosis is blue. I get tachycardia when I think of you.
This one's rhymes, so it's garaunteed to work.
50. You must be a red blood cell because you take the oxygen out of my lungs and bring it right to my heart.
If she's that close to your heart, be careful what you say to her!
Downloadable and Printable List of Science Pick Up Lines
Here is a downloadable and printable jpg/pdf list of science pick up lines (right-click the image and select Save Image As...):
How To Pick The Best Science Pick Up Lines
It's probably best not to use all of these science pick up lines at once, or on one person. You want to be sure to add some natural conversation into your smooth talk, so choose just a few of these pick up lines. Follow the tips below to figure out how to pick the best ones for a scientifically smart way to flirt!
1. Make Sure the Person Gets What You're Talking About
There is a mix of science pick up lines here; some being difficult to understand, while others are more simple. Before you begin saying some of these lines, make sure the other person will understand them. It's one thing to come off looking smart, but you'll be looking more like a smart aleck if she has no idea what you're talking about.
2. Focus on Making Her Smile
Remember, these are pick up lines. Even though these are science related, don't focus too much on making yourself appear intelligent. Choose lines that are more fun and witty to give you a light-hearted conversation. If she's not a science fanatic, you'll most likely scare her away with these big scientific words.
3. Make Sure You Know What You're Talking About
If you don't completely understand some of these science pick up lines, either; don't use them, or do your research! You don't want to be caught looking like a fool when the person you're talking to takes the conversation further into science. Odds are, if you're using these lines, the person knows 1 or 2 things about science.
More Awesome Conversation Starters
Need some more pick up lines to impress that special someone? — We've got loads of them! Feel free to browse through some of these awesome pick up lines to change up your game.
- Smooth pick up lines are the only way to smoothly slide into your crush's DM, and her heart, of course.
- If you're looking for a different route, these cringy pick up lines will make you cringe so hard that you have no option but to laugh at yourself. And what girl doesn't appreciate someone who's able to laugh at themself?
- You might find this surprising, but sometimes the worst pick up lines can give you the best outcome. Don't believe us? Try them out for yourself!
Now that you've gone through these science pick up lines, go ahead and try them out! You'll be surprised at how well they work as opposed to regular pick up lines.
And remember that confidence is key when using any pick up line, so straighten your posture, and put on your best smile when shooting these lines. With a little confidence, even the worst pick up lines can get you somewhere.