Sam Whittaker | Nov 23, 2020 | 0
Image: getquip.com | Post Images: Mostly via getquip.com
Quip – The Last Electric Toothbrush You’ll Ever Need [Review]
New? Start here. | This post contains affiliate links. That means that we receive a commission for purchases made on them (more info). | This is a sponsored post (what is this?)Brushing your teeth… it’s something everyone is supposed to know how to do, but so many of Americans every year fail to do so correctly. Are you one of them?
If you know you are (or think you might be), Quip can help. It’s not a quick-fix gimmick that sounds good but doesn’t solve the root dental-hygiene problems (like 3-D Flex, Gel-Comfort Grip, Triple-Oscillating)… Quip is a modern, affordable, and complete oral-care system.
Think about it like this: it’s not just another electric toothbrush… it’s a complete, all-in-one system designed to help you dramatically improve your dental hygiene.
2 Best Things About Quip
There’s a lot of cool things about Quip but there are 2 main things that make it stand out.
Here are the 2 best things about Quip:
1. Essential Functionality
Want to know the three things dentists recommend most for good long-term dental health? 1) Change your toothbrush head every 3 months, 2) Brush for 2 minutes, and 3) Brush 2x/day.
Quip was uniquely designed to help you easily take care of these three essentials:
- Change your toothbrush head every 3 months. Every 3 months, Quip sends a brand new tooth-brush head… right to your doorstep
- Brush for 2 minutes. Quip rapidly vibrates to help you better brush your teeth. It vibrates in 2-minute intervals… every 30 seconds, pausing its vibration, to let you know it’s time to brush a different part of your mouth. It goes through 4, 30-second intervals (for the front of your top teeth, the back of your top teeth, the front of your bottom teeth, and the back of your bottom teeth), giving you the dentist-recommended 2 minutes of brushing.
- Brush 2x/day. Quip attaches to your mirror (see above)… subtly reminding you to brush. This, combined with its beautiful design, and modern approach to oral hygiene, will completely change the way you look at brushing your teeth. With Quip, brushing becomes something you look forward to… rather than something you feel like you have to do.
2. Clean, Minimal Design + the Little Things
As consumers today, everyone is spoiled. Not only would you expect a product to complete its essential function but you would also have “extras”. Luckily, Quip delivers:
- Wall-mountable-ready (with an attached adhesive). In seconds, mount your new modernly-designed toothbrush to your bathroom mirror (or wherever you’d like).
- Easily-timed-cleaning-intervals. Every 30 seconds, Quip gently reminds you to move to a different part of your mouth.
- Integrated tongue cleaner. Turn the toothbrush over, and use the integrated tongue cleaner to instantly help improve bad breath.
- A beautiful accent piece. Quip isn’t bulky and unsightly like most electric toothbrushes… it’s actually attractive (sleek and modern), making it a beautiful accent piece for your bathroom.
In short: Quip has everything you need… and even has the little things that make it something you’ll love.
Quip is everything you need in a toothbrush and more. It is a new twist in the way you brush… and it might change your appreciation for your dental hygiene.
Want to get this one for yourself or as a gift for someone?