Archer | Mar 17, 2021 | 0
56 Best Truth Or Dare Questions For Couples - Spark fun conversations.
New? Start here.
Truth or dare questions for couples can be an exciting way to learn interesting truths about the person you think you know so much about. And, if they aren't willing to answer some of these truth or dare questions, you can always pressure them with a dare of your choice.
Truth or dare is always a fun game to play, though sometimes it can make a person reveal much more than they bargained for, so proceed with caution.
Be aware that these questions to ask your partner could stir up some trouble, but also remember that it's only a game and it's all in fun.
15 Best truth or dare questions for couples
For your first round, we've provided you with only the best truth or dare questions for couples. These are the best simply because they are a mix of light-hearted and anxiety-packed questions that will give you and your partner a comfortable start to the game.
Here are the 15 best truth or dare questions for couples:
1. Have you ever lied to your partner?
This question isn't inclusive to your current partner. It could be toward a partner you had in the past as well.
2. Have you ever cursed your partner’s family?
This answer should come with an interesting plot.
3. When did you first know you were attracted to me?
There's no wrong answer to this question.
4. Do you like my (your partner’s) cooking?
Some people can cook, and some can't... It's an art that not everyone's skilled at.
5. What is your biggest fear about relationships?
Don't be afraid to 'commit' to this answer.
6. Did you ever two-time while being in a committed relationship?
Don't be ashamed, we all make mistakes... Some just bigger than others.
7. What is one household chore that you hate doing?
There's definitely got to be more than just one!
8. Will you allow me to check the browsing history on your mobile?
If you're smart, you probably delete the history you don't want people to see right away.
9. Did you, at any time, feel uncomfortable in the presence of your parents? When?
Yes! All through the teenage years.
10. What is one thing that would cause our relationship to break up?
The make it or break it, deal or no deal type of thing.
11. How many serious relationships have you had?
And how long did they last?
12. How have I changed since we got together?
People grow and people change – hopefully, they change for the better.
13. What is one of the most terrific things we’ve done together?
Bonus points if you feel the exact same way about that thing.
14. Have you ever dated someone older than you?
Age is just a number. There's no judgment there.
15. What is that one quality your partner has that no one else can ever have?
A sweet question that may take some time and think.
15 Truth or Dare Questions for Adult couples
These truth or dare questions for adults are focused on more mature things, like marriage, kids, and intimacy. They are still just as fun, exciting, and pressure-inducing as the other questions, but with a hint of adulting.
Here are 15 truth or dare questions for adult couples:
16. Did you ever dance intimately with someone?
Prom dates don't count when you're required to stand arm's length apart.
17. Do you think your current partner is marriage material?
Think twice before answering this question. A dare may be better than a negative answer.
18. How many kids are you planning to have?
1?... 2...? 10?! Or maybe none at all!
19. When you are in an argument with someone, do you apologize first to stop the argument?
This is the adult thing to do, but there's also that part of you that's saying, "not if it's not my fault!"
20. Would you ever want to undergo plastic surgery? Why?
We all have things that we hate or just want to change on our bodies.
21. What is your partner’s most annoying habit?
Maybe calling them out on it will put a stop to it once and for all!
22. Do you have the hots for someone at your workplace?
This is a yes or no question. You don't have to say who it is.
23. What was the first-ever lie you told me?
There were probably many white lies you told your partner at the start of your relationship. Come clean about them and take all that unnecessary stress off your shoulders!
24. Have you ever worn each other’s clothes?
If it fits, it's mine as much as it's yours.
25. Do you like giving or receiving a lap dance?
If you like it both ways, that works too.
26. What is one question you don’t want me to ask you?
You know, that question that is making you so nervous while playing this game.
27. What is your hidden talent that I don’t know yet?
Keep in mind that you'll need to perform this talent, not just explain it.
28. Can you spend an entire month without me?
Don't be offended if they answer yes. There are tons of ways to stay connected while being apart from someone.
29. Do I offer you everything, or most things, that you expect from a couple?
If not, what is it that's lacking?
30. Do you feel some kind of emotional dependence?
Everyone wants to feel loved, but to what extent?
13 truth or dare questions over text for couples
When you fall short on things to talk about when messaging your partner, try these truth or dare questions over text for an enticing conversation that may go in several directions. It's also sometimes easier to be completely honest over text message rather than face to face.
Here are 13 truth or dare questions over text for couples:
31. What makes you cry and jump in joy at the same time?
Crying out tears of joy don't count.
32. Have you ever had a conversation using only emojis?
What better way to express yourself? There's an emoji for pretty much every word!
33. Where would you be if you had never met me?
You can't predict the future, but you can always make assumptions.
34. Did you ever have a tinder profile?
Is yes, how many dates did you get from the app?
35. Have you ever text messaged me while in the shower?
Not physically in the shower, unless your phone is waterproof.
36. How often do you clear your browsing history?
No need to constantly clear browsing history, there's an option to clear it automatically.
37. Have you ever waited for my text message?
Before the message was left hanging on 'read'.
38. Do you like body hair on your partner?
Be honest, there's no shame in stating what you like.
39. Who among my friends do you not like?
You don't have to like every friend your partner has.
40. Have you ever shared a toothbrush with anyone?
This goes beyond a serious, committed relationship, for sure!
41. What do you think about polygamous relationships? Would you be able to have one?
One partner is hard enough to please, can you really handle more?
42. Did your parents ever catch you drinking or smoking?
If yes, what was your punishment?
43. Do you prefer teenage or adulthood?
Both have their advantages as well as their disadvantages.
13 funny truth or dare questions for couples
Enough with the nerve-racking questions. Lighten up the mood with some of these funny truth or dare questions that might be a bit embarrassing, but will definitely cause a ton of laughter. Just be honest; there's no shame in a silly game of truth or dare.
Here are 13 funny truth or dare questions for couples:
44. Did you ever taste your pet’s food?
There's no shame in wanting to know if your pet's food taste good or not.
45. Have you ever fell down from your bed when you were naked?
If you sleep in the nude, this has probably happened to you on more than one occasion.
46. What would your stripper name be?
You don't need to be interested in becoming a stripper to answer this question.
47. Which is your favorite song to hum in the shower?
Don't be modest, we all know how songs play in your head while you're in the shower.
48. Have you ever cried because you missed your parents so much?
A touching question that shows your sensitive side, as well as the child that's still in you.
49. What was the last R-rated movie you watched?
And what was it rated-R for?
50. Did you ever accidentally send a wrong intimate message to your colleague?
These things can happen, and they always happen to be sent to the person you're least comfortable with.
51. Have you ever peed your pants when you were a child?
You were a child. There's no need to feel shy about the memory anymore.
52. What's the most unflattering school picture of you?
You need to show the picture, of course.
53. Have you ever done anything to try to look cooler or more popular?
Definitely in those junior high/high school years, although some people like to always feel cool, even when they're older.
54. What would you do if you found out you were cheated on?
No one wants to be cheated on or even think about this scenario.
55. Have you ever practiced kissing in a mirror?
An awkward question that is hilarious no matter what the answer is.
56. How old were you when you found out how babies are made?
We aren't talking about the birds and the bees. We mean the real deal.
Downloadable List of Truth or Dare Questions For Couples
Here is a downloadable list of truth or dare questions for couples (right-click the image and select Save Image As...):
More awesome Dares to do with your friends and family
Spice things up for your next game of truth or dare by eliminating the truth portion of the game. That's right, mix things up a bit with these awesome (only) dares to take on with your friends and family. Are you up for the challenge?
- If you think dares are only fun when you humiliate someone then try these embarrassing dares for the ultimate humiliation game. Just keep in mind that you'll also have your share of the dares.
- It's all fun and games with these funny dares that are humorous for all the players – even the one who's dared.
- Doing dares over text is definitely possible when you have the perfect list of dares and willing participants.
How to Pick the Best truth or dare questions for couples
Picking the best truth or dare questions for couples shouldn't be too complicated. Feel free to pick whichever questions you'd like. If you or your partner aren't interested in answering the question, there's always a dare!
However, if you feel the need to limit your questions you can choose the perfect ones with these steps in mind.
Here is how to pick the best truth or dare questions for couples:
1. Choose questions you're both comfortable with
This is the easiest route to take when you're unsure of which truth or dare questions to choose. Likewise, this can also be a good idea if you're a couple that's just getting to know each other.
Questions that aren't too stressful or thought-provoking are always a safe, yet still fun, way to play a game of truth or dare with your partner.
On the other hand, go with tough questions
If you're up for a challenging game of truth or dare, and you and your partner are ready to put it all on the table then definitely go for questions that are hard to be truthful about. These kinds of questions are perfect for the couple that already knows so much about one another, though new couples are encouraged to try these questions as well.
2. Mix it up and have fun with it!
Remember that truth or dare is only a game, and it should be a fun game regardless of the questions or who you're playing with. Don't be afraid to pick questions you're hesitant about.
The point of the game is to make it hard for you to answer some of these questions, after all, that's what the dares are for!
A lot of people aren't always willing to answer simple truth or dare questions, and some won't even dare enter the game, but that's what makes this game so fun and daring!
If your partner isn't up to answering a few of these truth or dare questions for couples, don't feel alarmed. They may just be embarrassed or feel that some questions are too personal.
You know your partner, so you'll know which questions to ask them to make the game as fun as possible. Go into the game with a fun attitude and you'll have a great time!