Seth | Sep 4, 2019 | 0
47 Incredibly Funny Dares – The only list you’ll need!
Funny dares are a fantastic way to improve your game of Truth or Dare.
…but no worries! Our list of 47 funny dares will help you keep the laughs coming.
Remember: Truth or dare is supposed to be FUN. None of our dares below are meant to put you or anyone you’re daring in danger or in harm’s way. If you feel any of them might… don’t do them. Be safe. Have fun.
The funnier the dares, the better the game.
Add some of these 21 best funny dares to your arsenal for the funniest game of Truth or Dare you’ll ever play.
Here are the 21 best funny dares:
1. Go outside and dance like a cowboy.
I recommend the Boot Scootin’ Boogie.
2. Do a model runway walk outside on the sidewalk.
You’re strong. You’re beautiful. Now get out there and strut your stuff.
3. Pour a cup of ice cold or hot water on yourself outside
Do NOT boil or freeze the water. Both could end in a trip to the hospital.
4. Stand in you front yard, wave and say ‘Hi!’ to everyone you see.
You might find someone to join the game for a few rounds!
5. Call your crush and explain the rules of monopoly to him/her.
Monopoly was originally called “The Landlord’s Game” and was intended to educate people about the dangers of capitalism.
6. You must ask the group for permission to use the bathroom for the rest of the night.
Ask if you can “go potty” for some easy laughs.
7. Whenever someone says “like” you must say ” there you go again” for the next hour.
This pairs well with a hard eye roll.
8. For the duration of the game you must yell out exclamations randomly.
Holy whiskers, you go sisters!
9. Everything you say for the next 15 minutes must be sung to the tune of “Happy Birthday”.
The song, “Happy Birthday to You” was copyrighted for over 80 years.
10. Smell the feet of everyone in the room and rank them from best to worst.
This is just evil.
11. Eat a teaspoon of either mustard, soy sauce or hot sauce.
Soy sauce tastes salty. Hot sauce tastes hot. Mustard tastes like garbage. Pick your poison.
12. Eat a bite out of a sandwich made from each person choosing one ingredient to put on the sandwich.
Toothpaste is a completely valid ingredient.
13. Pretend to be the person on your right for 10 minutes.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
14. Eat a mouthful of crackers and then try and whistle.
Whistle while you work… out how to swallow those crackers.
15. Pretend that you are underwater for the next 10 minutes.
You can take this literally and pretend to be dead.
16. Talk without closing your mouth.
You’re trying this right now, aren’t you?
17. Take an embarrassing selfie and post it as your profile picture.
Shove your chin into your neck, open your eyes as wide as possible, and smile real big!
18. Talk to a pillow like it’s your crush.
Do a quick search on the term “Waifu.” Just be sure to have safe search on.
19. Sing a song chosen by the group while eating spoonfuls of peanut butter.
20. Color one of your front teeth black.
Bonus points if you talk in a Southern accent.
21. Call your mom and tell her you can’t find a girlfriend in a very panicked voice.
A typical Friday night filled with existential dread.
Just because you got a little older, doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy playing Truth or Dare.
Here are 15 funny dares for adults:
22. Sit on the lap of the person on your right for the rest of the game!
And tell him what you want for Christmas, little one.
23. Call a NY-style pizza place and ask them what the difference is between NY pizza and “real” pizza.
Be sure your number is blocked. New York pizza is no joke.
24. Call a pizza place and ask if they use cruelty-free wheat in their dough.
And do they use free-range water to hydrate it?
25. Sniff the armpit of the person next to you, and describe what it smells like to the entire group.
The first commercial deodorant was made in 1888.
26. Make a hand puppet by drawing a face on your hand, and use your hand to say what you want to say.
The number one rule of hand puppets is they can’t have the same voice as you.
27. Have a full conversation with yourself in a mirror.
There’s nothing quite like having a conversation with an attractive person.
28. Sing like an opera singer.
Bonus points if you can sing in Italian, German, or French.
29. Give yourself a mohawk.
Party on, Garth.
30. Go outside and try to summon the rain.
It’s important to shout loudly and dance wildly.
31. Lick a dog or cat treat and pretend to thoroughly enjoy it.
It’s not that bad.
32. Lay on the floor and act like a piece of frying bacon.
Don’t forget to sizzle and pop!
33. Smear peanut butter all over your face for a 30 minute facial.
Peanuts have an abundance of oils that are healthy for the skin… Unless you have a peanut allergy.
34. Call a stranger and tell them a secret.
Call your text-door neighbor!
35. Crack an egg over your head.
Let the yolk fall down. Now you’ve got the chills.
36. Make up a rap about pizza and koalas.
Unleash your inner Kanye.
You can’t get through a game of Truth or Dare without truth questions.
The following truth questions that are basically funny dares will make you dig deep for the answer and say things you really don’t want to share.
Here are 11 truth questions, that are basically dares:
37. Why do you like your crush?
Get poetic and let it all out.
38. Have you ever lied for truth in Truth or Dare?
39. Have you ever broken anything of someone else’s and not told the person?
The 1985 classic The Goonies has a hilarious scene based on this.
40. Who do you have a crush on?
If it’s someone in the room, be a man and say it. Best case scenario, you have a new girlfriend. Worst case, things get awkward for a bit.
41. Have you ever played sick because you didn’t want to see a friend?
Good old fashioned social anxiety.
42. If you had to choose between _________ and _________ who would you go out with?
Love is in the air.
43. What little kids shows do you watch that no one knows about?
A not so fun fact: The Wiggles give a thumbs up when taking pictures with child fans to avoid potential lawsuits.
44. What’s the dumbest thing you ever said or did around a person you liked?
Everyone has a memory or 10 that makes them cringe. Luckily in most cases, you’re the only one who remembers it.
45. What is your secret wish?
If you tell people it’ll still come true because it’s not a birthday wish.
46. What is the longest you have ever gone without a shower?
We’ve all embraced our inner slob and didn’t leave the house for a few days.
47. What is something you’ve done to try to be ‘cooler’?
As long as you’re true to yourself, you’re always a cool guy.
Downloadable List of Funny Dares
Here is a downloadable list of funny dares (right click the image and select Save Image As…):
More Great Truth Or Dare Questions
- For other fun and hilarious questions check out our would you rather questions! What will you choose?
- If you’re embracing your goofy side, random questions are right up your alley.
- It’s always good to have funny questions to ask to keep the laughs coming.
How to Best Use Funny Dares: 3 steps
It’s always terrifying when your best friend holds your fate in his hands.
Keep calm and remember to follow these 3 simple steps when using funny dares.
- Own your dares – Whenever you’re dared to do something, your best bet is to perform it with 110% enthusiasm. It’s more fun and less embarrassing that way.
- Have backup dares – Some dares might be too intense for some people and they may pass. Always have backups just in case.
- Relax and have fun! – Don’t take Truth or Dare too seriously. It’s all for laughs!
The next time you’re playing Truth or Dare with a group of friends, be sure to pull out this list of 47 funny dares for a hilarious get-together.
Your sides will hurt from laughing so much.