Noelle | Jan 13, 2022 | 0
31 Dares Over Text - The One List You Need For Exciting Fun
New? Start here.
These are the best list of dares you'll come across on the internet.
From us came games to play over text data-slate-node="text">, so we know our stuff when it comes to games.
If you're looking for just one thing to add to your WhatsApp games or text flirting , make it this list. There's no reason not to learn this text message dares, so let's jump right in.
5 Best Dares Over Text
All of the best dares to do over text have a few things in common: They're usually quick, straight to the point, and have a wide range of applications. Bonus points if you have them record the results of any of these awesome dares!
Here are the 5 best :
1. Go on Facebook and change your relationship status every hour for the entire day.
Social pressure is an excellent way to up the ante on any challenge, making this perfect for anybody who is very image-conscious. Imagine all the confused reactions and comments the posts will get!
2. Go commando for the day!
Especially if who you're daring is reserved or a little prudish, this simple one can carry hilarious results. It might just be the they do! It's also a great way to communicate your interest in someone not-so-subtly.
3. Call your favorite local store and ask for a variety of underwear.
Lacy? Thong underwear? Something red and ? The type doesn't matter, as long as the store they're calling doesn't sell it. The attendant's will be priceless.
4. Send a love letter to someone on Facebook with your favorite stuffed animal sticker.
How detailed will they get on it? Can they come up with something good without making themselves look too stupid? This one will get them thinking.
5. Flirt a random friend on Facebook.
Whoever thinks this is a great might be on to something. You never know what might bloom out of this challenge.
Share This Image On Your Site
4 Embarrassing Dares Over Text
You don't need to be face-to-face to reap the rewards of embarrassing dares - have the recipient film or otherwise give proof of completion of the challenge, instead. That way, you'll be able to save the evidence and use it to provide them with a hard time later, too! It's either this or the !
Here are 4 embarrassing :
6. Post an embarrassing picture of yourself on Instagram.
An alternate version of this is to challenge them to post an embarrassing picture of themselves as a kid on Instagram - that's where the real gold is.
7. Ask your teacher how much toilet paper do they have in their bathroom.
If you're doing a in school, this one makes the cut, no .
8. Make the last person out of the bus pay for your next ride.
Dares become when a is involved. It's always a pleasure seeing their reactions when a random or does the !
9. Post the screenshot of your search history and let it stay there for the rest of your life.
Let them show the world the about their search history. It won't be the to do this challenge. Let's hope they're not the type to clear their search history.
7 Text Dares Adults Should Try
Are you looking to spice things up with your conversation partner? These dares for adults are specifically designed to be a bit more on the dangerous side and can be a great way to get some reciprocal flirting going.
Here are 7 dares for adults over text:
10. Give someone your phone and let them send a text to anyone in your contacts.
Oh, man, can this one open up who you've dared to some seriously crazy conversations with?
This one is great over text but may work even better when done live and at a party.
11. Passionately kiss the back of your hand and post it on Snapchat.
Hey, anything that has to do with passionate kissing can become a for adults. Let your mind wander with this one, and you'll come up with unique alternatives. There will be a lot of from your contacts. We can assure you that much.
12. Go outside and wink at the first person you see.
You might be surprised at just such a single wink can communicate. It might be a dud, or it might lead someone to believe that the who you've dared is very interested in talking to them. They won't know the that whoever's winking at them is on a challenge of a lifetime.
13. Go to a mall while wearing your t-shirt backward.
This is better than doing a , right? If you pick the fitting shirt, maybe no one would even notice it at all.
14. Give a love letter to a friend of the opposite gender.
Let's hope the doesn't mind? This one can make a ! But proceed with caution.
15. Change your Facebook status into a "with a relationship" and tag a celebrity.
Please don't say you've never thought of it. This one allows them to show the !
16. Tell us your new secret crush and who's your first kiss ever.
Sometimes, a means telling the ! This challenge makes a good challenge, too!
6 Dares That Can Make You Laugh
Would you rather keep things light and humorous with your dares? Try out any of these , and you can stay away from giving someone too much of a hard time. They all make for excellent icebreakers with girls you don't know very well yet.
Here are 6 :
17. Call a random phone number and talk to that person for as long as you can.
WhatsApp truth or dare game, it's even better face-to-face where you can listen to them struggle to keep the conversation going as long as possible.
18. Call your parents and tell them that they are grounded for a week.
Even better, have them make up a reason why they're telling their parents that they're grounded. Then, they have to justify two ridiculous stories at the same time!
19. Fill your mouth with ice cubes and say the word "butt" 5 times.
At least the ice cubes will give them a relaxed feeling after they do this challenge!
20. Make up a hilarious story about your strangest dream and share it in your Instagram story.
They should be as detailed as possible. The more believable it is, the better! They can make up everything because this isn't a ; it's one . No limits!
21. Walk and dance at the end of the room without wearing your pants.
A to consider is... what kind of dance should they do? This one is one of the best ideas for !
22. Play a hula hoop while video calling your girlfriend.
Dirty questions aren't necessary to make your partner laugh! A challenge can do the deed. The best challenges are those done with some hint of seriousness.
5 Fun Dares Over Text
Here are 5 fun dares over text:
23. Group text your entire contact list that you have an important secret to tell them.
Do you know what would be even funnier? If you were to then come up with a fake juicy secret and share it with everyone!
24. Send a screenshot of your text inbox to our group chat without deleting anything.
Hmm, are you sure you don't want to tell a instead?
25. Ask your grandparents over text where did they hide the lipstick.
For your or , this is a good ! If their grandparents aren't precisely the techie type, it's going to be a ride.
26. Send your boyfriend flirty truth questions and see how he reacts.
We all know the reaction will be positive. Every wants their to flirt with him. This challenge isn't much of a challenge!
27. Ask someone to prank call you and act as if they don't know you.
How good can someone act? The longer they keep it up, the funnier it will be. If you want to have a good time, this challenge is a must-do! It's humor that anyone can enjoy.
4 Dares For Guys Over Text
Are you playing dares for guys over text are just the thing you need to spice up your . games with a bunch of guys? These
Here are 4 dares for guys over text:
28. Tell your crush you like them over text and ask her to a movie date.
Are you sure the other 's ready for this? Unchanged: Ouch. Are you sure the other 's ready for this?
29. Call someone and confess your new love of Justin Bieber while watching his last youtube video.
If they are your true , they should accept and like you for who you are.
30. Write a break-up text message and send it to someone random in your contacts.
Just be sure to text them back afterward and explain what's going on. You don't want to give anyone a heart attack!
31. Dress like a Disney character and post it as your profile picture on Facebook.
If they're , it means they're a great personality to be around! Dressing up is enjoyable, even for guys!
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't worry if you're still unsure. We can answer your most important questions about dares.
What makes a good dare?
Any challenge that is enjoyed by everyone involved is a good one! As long as no one's getting hurt, no are involved, and no one gets to experience their , you're good to go!
Are dares done through text more fun to do?
Texting just gives a different spin to it. It's very unusual to do challenges over text, but it is enjoyable when you get used to it.
How do you make dares more exciting and fun?
Don't go for the common dares like doing a or screaming outside. All the unique dares on this list make for an exciting time.
Downloadable and Printable List of Dares Over Text
Here is a downloadable and printable jpg/pdf list of dares over text (right-click the image and select Save Image As...):
How to Pick the Best Dares Over Text
There's a lot of dares here to choose from - so how can you know that you're picking out the best one for each situation? Simple. Just follow these three easy steps.
Here are 3 steps to pick the best dares over text:
1. Know Your Audience to Build Rapport
Gauging your challenge texts to the you're sending them to is the most crucial step you can take. How well do you know this ? There's a fine line between funny and , or rude and sleazy - so if you don't know this well, stick with softball questions to build some rapport.
2. Make Sure You Can Get Proof
What good is sending a challenge over text if there's no way to see the act it out? Always choose texts and dares you can capture in pictures, video, or sound, or else you'll both quickly lose interest in continuing to play.
3. Don’t Be Too Aggressive
You probably already know that text messages lack a lot of the usual warmth of an in- conversation, including subtle clues that can make a big difference in how things are received. Even if you know the recipient of your dares very well, it's best to err on the side of caution when sending them over text.
More Awesome Ways to Pass the Time
Truth or dare isn't the only great way to keep yourself entertained while you're at home or work. You can always try out any of these other incredible ways to pass the time:
- Full of simple games and one-liners, check out this list of quick ice breakers.
- Fun icebreaker games are a fantastic way to take the pressure of conversation off of yourself.
- Icebreakers for small groups work just as well at a party as they do in public places or clubs.
That's it for this extensive list of ! With dares for every situation and level of intimacy, you're well equipped to keep yourself, and someone else entertained no matter where you're at. Good luck, and have !