Archer | Mar 17, 2021 | 0
94 Funny Truth Or Dare Questions That Will Make Everyone Laugh
New? Start here.
Funny truth or dare questions are our absolute favorite party trick. They never fail to make everyone have a good laugh!
What’s more, truth or dare games encourage people to open up and get to know each other a little bit better. And isn’t that what a great party is all about?
So, if you need some fresh ideas for awesome questions to ask at your next social event, have a read through our selection below.
23 Best Funny Truth or Dare Questions
These questions made it to the very top of our list, and for good reason — so make sure to check them out!
Here are the 23 best funny truth or dare questions:
1. How often do you actually shower?
If it’s less than at least once a day, you can probably already tell!
2. Who was the last person you prank-called?
We all used to do it growing up!
3. Have you ever read anyone’s diary?
Oops. Let’s face it, though: the temptation is real. And you can bet everyone around would be dying to hear the tea!
4. Would you ditch your friends if it meant being popular?
Guess it depends on which friends and how popular.
5. How often do you send naughty pictures to your SO?
Come on, it’s 2020: we’ve all done it at least once by now.
6. What is your worst habit?
Smoking? Eating too much sugar? Going to bed with a full face of make-up on? The list is virtually endless.
7. Do you have a weird collection? If so, what?
We’ve heard that some people collect belly button lint (ew), so try topping that.
8. Have you ever danced on a table when you were drunk?
Bonus points if they are willing to recreate it! If that doesn’t get the party going, we don’t know what else will.
9. Have you ever kept a library book?
Some books are so good you can’t bear the thought of returning them!
10. What is your excuse to get out of exercising?
Don’t know about you, but we’ve got an entire list!
11. Have you ever used a work computer for personal use?
Better still, did you use it for something naughty?
12. Are you always on time, or are you always late?
Or are you late for one specific type of appointment only (read: work)?
13. Is there any food that you can never eat?
Raw meat? Snails? Or the worst of all — non-crispy chicken skin?
14. Who was your first crush?
Kindergarten flings are always super cute, and people love talking about them at parties.
15. Who was your longest secret crush?
Hopefully, they are not at the same party!
16. What’s the worst gift you’ve ever received?
Socks from your mother-in-law? A half-eaten box of chocolates? The answers are bound to have everyone in fits.
17. Have you ever sleep-walked?
If that’s a yes, chances are they’ve done something hilarious while sleep-walking too!
18. Have you ever broken something and blamed someone else?
Time to come clean!
19. What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
Rob a bank? Visit a top-secret military site? Follow your partner around to see what they are really up to?
20. What type of delicious treat turns you on?
Oh, now that’s juicy — and people’s weird answers are sure to make everyone laugh.
21. Do you bite your nails?
It’s okay if you do — just make sure you stock up on quality hand sanitizer.
22. What is the longest time you have ever been grounded?
Tales of childhood shenanigans are always super funny!
23. Have you ever had a crush on a coworker or a client?
The only people who haven’t are the ones who have only worked remote jobs.
27 Funny Truth or Dare Questions for Adults
Are the kids all off to bed? Then it’s time to spice things up with some truth or dare questions for adults!
Here are 27 funny truth or dare questions for adults:
24. Do you sing in the shower?
And more importantly: what are your go-to songs?
25. Have you ever walked into a wall?
Glass doors also count.
26. Do you ever talk to yourself in the mirror?
What? We have to practice our pick-up lines somewhere.
27. Do you drool in your sleep?
If you haven’t woken up in a tiny pool of your own saliva at least once in your life, you’ve clearly never had a good night’s sleep.
28. Do you talk in your sleep?
And do you spill secrets when you do so?
29. What is the most illegal thing you have ever done?
You might want to go for the dare for this one!
30. What is the most childish thing that you still do?
We all pick our noses when no one’s watching, but it’s still funny to hear that other people do it too.
31. Do you own a pair of footie pajamas?
And what color are they?
32. Who here has the nicest butt?
Tread carefully here — only one person will like the answer!
33. Tell me about your most awkward date.
The good thing about cringy dates is that at least they make for great party ice breakers later.
34. What is the naughtiest thing you’ve done in public?
Time to make people blush!
35. Have you ever crapped your pants since you were a child?
It’s okay — such accidents do happen to the best of us.
36. What pictures or videos of you do you wish didn’t exist?
We all have our bad profile (or two).
37. Did you have an imaginary friend growing up?
And what was their name?
38. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal or something else for comfort?
Security blankets count too.
39. Have you ever accidentally revealed a friend's secret?
Hopefully, they were still your friend after that.
40. What’s the most unflattering school picture of you?
Braces, frizzy hair — we’ve all been there. But seriously, what were we thinking with those bangs?
41. Have you ever posted something on social media that you regret?
Is that even a question?
42. What salad dressing could you drink out of the bottle?
You win the game if you can do a little demonstration too!
43. Have you ever got caught doing something you shouldn’t?
Stealing candy as a kid? Checking out someone cute while you were with your partner? Hey, we get it: sometimes, you just can’t help yourself.
44. Do you lick your plate?
Well, didn’t our grandmas tell us that wasting food was a sin?
45. What’s the longest you’ve worn the same outfit for?
Anything longer than a week is pro level.
46. Do you lie about anything specific all the time?
And what is it? Wait, did you just lie to us?
47. Who are you most jealous of?
The answer can tell you a lot about that person.
48. Have you ever drunk dialed an ex?
Did they pick up the phone? What did you tell them?
49. Have you ever practiced kissing on your hand?
What else would you be doing on a Thursday night in sixth grade?
50. Have you ever flashed someone?
Bet they liked what they saw!
26 Funny Truth or Dare Questions for Couples
Are you playing the game with your partner? Then you should definitely give some of our truth or dare questions for couples a try! Who knows, you might learn something really unexpected about your significant other.
Here are 26 funny truth or dare questions for couples:
51. What is your favorite feature about yourself?
Others don’t see us the same way as we see ourselves, and it can be super fun to compare and contrast our points of view.
52. What's something I don't know about you yet?
The real question here is, “Are you ready to hear the answer?”
53. What do you find most attractive about me?
It’s probably what you least expect.
54. What do you think is your biggest physical flaw?
Make sure to tell your partner that you actually love that so-called flaw.
55. What's something you're afraid to tell me about yourself?
We all have our insecurities, but suddenly they don’t seem that big of a deal once we share them with others.
56. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
Hey, it’s okay if you were a late bloomer! What matters is that you got there in the end.
57. What would you do on the perfect first date?
Candles and wine or bungee jumping for couples?
58. If you could spend 24 hours as the opposite gender, what would you do?
Well, that should be interesting.
59. What is the most awkward moment you've ever had on a date?
Hopefully, it wasn’t with your current partner!
60. If you could kiss a celebrity without it impacting things with us, who would it be?
Hey, if you ever smooch with Brad Pitt, you better kiss and tell.
61. What’s the last dream you had? Describe.
But if it featured someone other than your current partner, you might want to skip that one.
62. What do you think about while on the toilet?
It’s where many great discoveries were made.
63. Have you ever sent an inappropriate/embarrassing text to someone? Describe.
Don’t forget to describe their response too!
64. What’s something in your web browsing history that you’d be embarrassed if someone saw?
Think twice if you really want to share that.
65. What’s one thing you can’t live without?
Your partner would love to hear it is them you can’t live without.
66. What’s something you’re looking forward to and not looking forward to?
The latter better not be connected with your partner!
67. What’s something you think is absolutely disgusting?
If you find the same things disgusting, chances are you have a long future together.
68. If you could have any sexual superpower, what would it be?
Be careful what you wish for!
69. Have you ever lied to me before?
You probably have (we all do), but hopefully it wasn’t anything too important.
70. Have you ever been dumped in public?
Ouch. That must have hurt.
71. Do you like my cooking?
You both know there’s only one right answer to this one.
72. Who is hotter? Me or you?
Careful now! Or else you might find yourself sleeping on the couch tonight.
73. Do you like my perfume/cologne?
Want some free relationship advice? Tell your partner that you like their natural scent best. Thank us later.
74. What animal comes to mind when you think of me?
It better be a cute and fluffy one.
75. What is one household chore that you hate doing?
We all have one. The trick here is for your partner to hate something else. That’s what true compatibility is all about!
76. Do you like my parents?
Come now — we all know it can be a strained relationship.
18 Funny Truth or Dare Questions over Text
You can still have a ton of fun with your friends or partner, even if you are not physically together.
The next time you find yourself bored and home alone, try texting some of our truth or dare questions over text. It’s almost as fun as the real deal!
Here are 18 funny truth or dare questions over text:
77. Craziest drunk story?
Short, to the point, and easy to type. Can’t go wrong with this one.
78. Do you like anyone right now?
And who is the lucky guy or gal?
79. What or who annoys you the most?
We all have our pet peeves, and nine times out of ten, they are simply hilarious.
80. Do you stalk your exes on social media?
What else is social media for?
81. What is one secret you are hiding from your mom?
We promise we won’t tell.
82. How many selfies do you take a week?
And what do you do with them?
83. Have you ever fallen in front of your crush?
Is that why they call it “falling in love”?
84. Do you have any silly nicknames?
These are always super fun. Just bear in mind that people might start using them!
85. Where are you ticklish?
Thank goodness this is over text, and no one will be tempted to test it out!
86. What is the weirdest food combo you’ve ever eaten?
Pickles with peanut butter? Crackers with watermelon? Some things are acquired tastes.
87. What did you think about me when we first met?
First impressions are not nearly as important as people make them out to be.
88. If you were here right now, what would you want to do?
Something to look forward to for your next real-life meeting.
89. How many boys'/girls' contact numbers are there on your phone?
That will take a while.
90. How often do you clear your browsing history?
And what naughty things are you trying to hide?
91. If I went through your room, what would I be shocked to find?
Just when you think you know someone…
92. What is that one secret about your body that no one knows?
Time to reveal that tattoo to the world!
93. Have you ever shared a toothbrush with anyone?
You know you are not supposed to do that, right?
94. What’s your greatest annoyance?
Hopefully, it’s not the person asking!
Downloadable and Printable List of Funny Truth or Dare Questions
Here is a downloadable and printable list of funny truth or dare questions (right-click the image and select Save Image As:..):
More Awesome Dares to Do with Your Friends and Family
Are you ready for a new round of truth and dare yet? Don’t worry — we’ve got you covered!
- Start with our deliciously embarrassing dares.
- Follow these up with some of our funny dares to lighten the mood.
- Finally, finish things off with a few more dares over text when you get home!
How to Pick the Best Truth or Dare Questions over Text
Some questions and dares are better than others. That’s all the more so when you are playing the game over text.
You won’t be able to see the other person’s facial expressions and body language, so there is a risk of going a bit too far and hurting their feelings or making them feel uncomfortable.
So, to make sure everyone is having fun and enjoying the game, we have compiled a few tips on selecting the best truth or dare questions over text.
Here is how to pick the best truth or dare questions over text:
1. Avoid Questions That Are Too Personal
As a rule of thumb, you should stay away from questions that are too personal. Most people will be uncomfortable with sharing sensitive information over text, as it can easily end up in the wrong hands. That’s why you want to bet on relatively innocent questions. Save the juicier ones for when playing in real life.
2. Keep It Short and Simple
Punchy one-liners work best over text. No one will have the patience to scroll through a paragraph-long question.
3. Don’t Tell — Show!
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and they are right. Spice up your questions with photos, emojis, and GIFs. Just because the other person can’t see your face doesn’t mean you can’t give them something nice to look at instead.
Did you enjoy our funny truth or dare questions? We certainly hope so! Truth and dare games can be so much fun and have been even known to save the night when no other ice breaker seemed to work. So, make sure to give them a try!