Need some awesome dares for guys? We've got some of the best dares that will guarantee you a good time and give you lots of laughs!
And, no, we're not talking about truth or dare questions! We're talking about flat out dares. Dares for adults, teens, whoever it is, we've got it all.
Whether you're looking for a way to get back at your buddies or you just need some ice breaker games to break the ice between people you aren't comfortable with yet, these dares for guys are incredibly insane!
14 Best Dares For Guys
Dares are made to be exciting and, sometimes, embarrassing! Scratch that, dares are just plain embarrassing, and that's what makes them exciting and, especially, hilarious!
If you aren't afraid of a little embarrassment, go ahead and take on this list of the best dares for guys. We dare you!
1. Cling to someone’s leg.
Someone means anyone. Like any person you don't know!
2. Carry the person to your left around the room.
If there's more than one person to your left, make sure Not to pick the lightest one.
3. Have someone to call a random person in the phone book and pretend to be her BF.
Phone books aren't commonly used today, but that doesn't mean you're off the hook. Go out, find one, and get calling!
4. Show everything that is in your wallet.
When we say everything, we mean everything!
5. Apply petroleum jelly on your face and sit for 30 mins.
If you're able to last for 30 minutes. Also, good luck with getting all of that off your face!
6. Exchange a clothing item with the player on your right.
Can be your shirt, pants, underpants, even a sock will do. Just make sure it's something you want to wear.
7. Drink a full glass of beer in 10 seconds.
A full, TALL glass of beer. And make sure you drink every last drop.
8. Call the girl you like, and tell her you think her best friend looks cute.
Oh no! This one's setting you up for a disaster! Though, maybe it'll give you a reason to tell her you like her by telling her why you did that in the first place.
9. Choose any condiment, and eat a tablespoon of it.
Choose wisely. Your favorite condiment might taste great on a sandwich, but with nothing to go with, might make you puke.
10. Eat a jar of pickles with Nutella.
This one actually doesn't sound too bad. Both are great, but how does a pickle dipped in Nutella taste? Please let the world know once you've tried it.
11. Let the group yell out random animals for a minute, and you have to impersonate them all.
You have to impersonate them as they yell them out, within that minute. No, we aren't trying to make you look like a bafoon, though you probably will look like one.
12. Draw a tattoo on your bicep and keep it there all day.
Make sure to show it off. Hopefully, you've got some drawing skills, if not, go for someone's name, or a meaningful word. Also, you have to use markers...
13. Eat a spoonful of wasabi.
You might not survive this one, so write out your will in advance.
14. Wear lipstick for the rest of the game.
Make sure it's a bright and beautiful color that brings out your eyes.
12 Good Dares To Make Your Game Super Fun
Aren't all dares funny dares? They're only funny to the people who aren't attempting the dare, which still means they're funny, just in an evil sort of way.
Don't worry, everyone will get a chance to laugh, and everyone will get a chance to be dared. You're never the last to laugh.
15. Soak your T-shirt in water and put it in the fridge for 20 min, and then wear it.
Be prepared to freeze! Thankfully this dare doesn't tell you how long you have to wear the shirt, so feel free to remove as soon as you put it on! You're welcome.
16. Brush the teeth of the person next to you.
This one's not too bad, though it is a bit awkward and embarrassing. Hopefully nobody pulls out their phone and records you.
17. Sing the song of your choice with your mouth full of water.
This is impossible. Be sure to have a bowl catch all the water that spills from your mouth.
18. Give the person to your left your phone, and let them read out loud your last text conversation.
This one's only bad if the conversation was about someone in the room.
19. Pretend you’re spinning a hula hoop around your waist for 5 minutes, without laughing or interrupting the game.
The only hard part about this one is the no laughing rule. You're sure to feel like a fool with your imaginary hula hoop and straight face.
20. Do a pole dance on an imaginary pole.
Is it even pole dancing if there's no pole? Guess you'll have to find out.
21. Do a belly dance as your life depended on it.
Dance belly, dance!
22. Impersonate a person from the group, all while playing the game, until somebody guesses who it is.
This one's guaranteed to get laughs going throughout the game. Make sure you put your acting skills to work and put on a real impression so your buddies guess quickly.
23. Take a measuring cup, go next door, and ask for sugar.
I wonder if people still do this, you know, not only as a dare...
24. Call a 7-Eleven and ask if they’re open.
What's funny about this is 1.) 7-eleven is open 24 hours, 7 days a week, and, 2.) if someone answers the phone, they're obviously opened and you end up looking like a barnacle head...
25. Call a NYC pizza place and ask them if the pizza is ‘real’ pizza.
If it's not real then what is it? Fake? Only one way to find out...
26. Close your eyes and allow your friends to feed you things from the fridge.
This never ends well... Unless your friends are nice guys and give you good things to eat, which never happens.
11 Fun And Exciting Dares for Guys
It's all fun and dares until someone gets brutally embarrassed, then it's extremely hilarious! There's no fun in dares without making the other person cringe, crack or cry — that's what fun dares are all about!
27. Try to make the person next to you laugh. You’ve got 60 seconds.
Just make the stupidest face you can possibly make. There's not enough time for anything else.
28. Eat a spoonful of mustard or Tabasco sauce.
Am I the only one who doesn't think eating a spoonful of mustard is disgusting?
29. Go up to an ATM, withdraw some cash and start shouting “OMG, I’ve won the lottery again! Woo-hoo!”
Be careful when you do this. Either, you might get mugged, or people will think you've mugged the ATM.
30. Bow to every stranger you meet. Tell them “it was an honor to meet you, my lord and master.”
This one's embarrassing, but it's also hilarious and will make every person you meet laugh, ...or look at you strangely and walk away.
31. Let another player throw flour in your face.
Make sure to close your eyes and mouth, and nose if you can.
32. Snort twice every single time you laugh today.
Either stay away from anything that makes you laugh, or stay home...
33. Wear as many t-shirts as possible at a go.
If you've never tried to do this, now's your opportunity!
34. Post an old selfie on your Instagram story.
All I can say is "cringe, cringe, cringe", and I cringe as I say this.
35. Do four cartwheels in a row.
Or at least attempt to if you've got no acrobatic skills.
36. Pretend someone’s hair is your crush and ask it out.
Can we talk about awkward! Choose the person you're most closest with, otherwise it will even more awkward.
37. Run to the nearest store or neighbour, in a panic, and ask them if they’ve got a goldfish first aid kit.
Hahaha, trying to do this without laughing is going to be pretty difficult, because I can't even read this without chuckling!
15 Embarrassing Dares for Guys
For those who love to embarrass their buddies, we've got only embarrassing dares all in one place. Just remember that what goes around, comes around — you'll also have a turn in this round.
38. Take a permanent marker and draw something vulgar on your best friend’s face.
We already know what you're going to draw. No need to even say it.
39. Post a pathetic love status on all your social media, and you’re not allowed to delete it until the next day.
Hopefully, you're single, because, if you're in a relationship, they're definitely going to wonder what it's about.
40. Start to body pop or dance weird when standing in a queue.
This will only work if you're in a public place. Don't be surprised if you scare a few people while doing this.
41. Go up to passengers on the bus and ask each one “Are you my mommy?”
Yes, you need to ask the men on the bus as well.
42. Run to the nearest store, wearing nothing but a bathrobe. Ask them if they’ve got any shower gel.
Don't feel embarrassed, they've probably witnessed things more bizarre than this.
43. Blow a kiss to every passenger passing in a car for two minutes.
This is an easy one. Considering how fast they're driving, you won't even get to see their reaction, or response.
44. Do the chicken dance in public.
You might be able to start a dance line. Everyone loves the chicken dance!
45. Get a bar of soap from the toilet and sell it to the cluster for three minutes.
Be sure to put some gloves on before you stick your hand anywhere near the inside of the toilet!
46. Text your SO a picture of your toe.
You also can't explain why you sent them this until the next day. Makes you look so mysterious!
47. Drag your butt on the carpet like a dog from one end of the room to the other.
Feel free to bark while you're at it. FYI, dogs do this when their butt itches. Thought you might like to know.
48. Style your hair in a funny way and take a picture of it.
This only works if your hair is long enough to do so. If not, place something on your head and snap away.
49. Turn your pants inside out and wear them.
You might start a new trend, you never know.
50. Dig through the trash and then name everything you find.
Not sure what the point of naming everything you find is. Everyone with you will be able to see all the things you've pulled out of the trash.
51. Try to fit your fist in your mouth.
Not many people can do this, so if you're able to, you've just found your hidden talent!
52. Eat a snack without using your hands.
Choose something that isn't too messy because you'll have to dig your face in it to eat it. Unless you know how to eat with your feet.
9 Funny Dares To Send To A Guy Over Text
Dares over text and truth or dare questions over text are exciting ways to play your favorite games when you've got no one around. Play these games as a group chat, or one on one. Just make sure to actually have proof that you've committed these dares, or no one will believe you.
53. Make a video of you doing the monkey dance.
Either send it to everyone in your contacts or post it to social media. Whichever's worse.
54. Dress up as the opposite sex and go to the nearest mall.
Dress to impress and see how many people you attract.
55. Upload the eleventh picture in your gallery to your Facebook wall.
If it happens to be an inappropriate picture, go ahead and skip to the closest one that isn't.
56. Send a 4 minute voice note talking about just anything.
Open your contacts, close your eyes and send it to the person your finger falls on.
57. Mix chili pepper with ketchup and orange juice and drink the mixture.
Oh, this has to taste much worse than it sounds. Much, much worse... So sorry!
58. Send me a picture with you posing like the statue of liberty.
Well, don't send it to me, but send it to the person who is daring you to do this.
59. Send a voice note of you reciting ‘She sells seashells at the sea shore’ 5 times.
Gosh! 5 times!? I can't even say it one time!
60. Call up a friend and tell them how excited you are about armpits.
Hairy armpits, to be exact. Hairy, sweaty, stinky armpits. You know, all the great stuff about armpits.
61. Post a video of you singing and share it on your social media account.
Hopefully, you have somewhat of a great voice. If not, good luck!
How To Pick The Best Dares For Guys
Check out these tips below to choose only the best dares for guys that your friends will love to hate doing. Remember that you'll also be playing, so choose dares you're only willing to do or the game won't go as planned.
1. Choose Daring Dares
Don't be afraid to get on the wild side of this game of dares! Go out in front of the public, talk to strangers, dance like a maniac. These are all things that make this game so awesome.
2. Choose Daring People
If you've got a group of chickens, you won't be able to get all the fun out of this game. Sure, go ahead and add some not so daring dares into the game, but for a real game of dares, you'll need daring questions and people who will actually be willing to commit to these dares. Choose your group wisely!
3. You Can't Go Wrong With Funny Dares
Make sure this game gets lots of laughs with lots of funny dares that are a mix of everything; fun, exciting, humiliating, disgusting, and most of all, funny!
Downloadable and Printable List of Dares For Guys
Here is a downloadable and printable jpg/pdf list of dares for guys (right-click the image and select Save Image As...):
More Awesome Ice breaker Games
Check out some more awesome ice breaker games right here on Mantelligence.
- Beer trivia is great when you've got a group of beer drinking friends and no plans.
- Looking for a game to play with your special someone? How about truth or dare questions for couples?
- How much do you know about sports? Test yourself with these sports trivia questions.
Well, there you have it! Our amazing list of dares for guys. Now go out there and get daring.
Just make sure you've got some grown participants because these are mostly dares for adults. Leave the truth or dare questions to the youngsters.
And if you need some more ice breaker games, we've got plenty for all ages and all types of people. Check them out for yourself — you won't be disappointed.