Robin Sutherns | Jun 29, 2020 | 0
61 Never Have I Ever Questions For Couples – No more awkward silence.
New? Start here. | This post contains affiliate links. That means that we receive a commission for purchases made on them (more info).
Never have I ever questions for couples are great when you find yourself and your partner looking for new and fun ways to get to know each other.
These fun questions to ask can really help you get to know each other better and can really help a conversation just flow.
Some never have I ever questions for couples are funny and some are really random, but you can be sure that when you have these questions to ask, you will never have another awkward silence again!
Never have I ever questions can be everything from downright silly to incredibly deep. It doesn’t matter how long you and your partner have been together, sometimes you just need some fun questions to ask each other to help you get to know each other better.
Here are the 7 best never have I ever questions for couples:
1. Never have I ever Deleted a chat conversation so you wouldn’t see it
This question has the potential to be a minefield, so make sure you answer it truthfully.
2. Never have I ever Feigned interest so you would be happy
It’s difficult to believe that someone has never pretended to be interested in something, but hey, you never know!
3. Never have I ever thought about leaving you
This question is a little bit dark but is completely warranted if you are going through a rough patch.
4. Never have I ever marveled at how amazing you are
Everyone finds it hard taking compliments, so why not give a compliment with a never have I ever question.
5. Never have I ever lied about something important
If you ask this question, be prepared for a long conversation.
6. Never have I ever wished you had a different face
This question is hilarious. Although we are all blessed with our own good looks, having the face of Chris Evans always helps.
7. Never have I ever pretended I didn’t hear you
Normally being passive-aggressive will get you nowhere, but this time, it just might.
Getting to know someone is an art. But sometimes it takes more than a long conversation for someone to get to know you. Sometimes you need to be asked fun questions for the truth to come out!
Here are 7 never have I ever get to know you questions for couples:
8. Never have I ever walked into the wrong restroom
Embarrassing when it happens. Embarrassing when you’re asked about it. This is one of the great fun questions.
9. Never have I ever committed a felony
Your partner may seem all cute and wholesome but admitting to a felony can make you see them in a whole other light.
10. Never have I ever danced in the shower
Dancing in the shower. Is it fun? Yes. Is it dangerous? Yes. Well then its obviously a great question to ask.
11. Never have I ever taken a mirror selfie
Only a certain vintage of people will admit to this, so make sure you ask the right people.
12. Never have I ever kept a dark secret
PLEASE NOTE: Admitting to having a dark secret will result in your or your partner having to divulge details of said secret.
13. Never have I ever thought of jumping from a bridge
Never have I ever questions for couples aren’t always happy and fun. Sometimes you have to ask the hard questions before you get to the fun questions.
14. Never have I ever freaked out upon seeing a spider
This is a very important question. If you are afraid of spiders and your partner is afraid of spiders, then WHO GETS RID OF THE SPIDERS!
Thinking of questions to ask a girl can be difficult. But when you have some fun questions up your sleeve, it is so much easier to start a conversation and get to know her a little better.
Here are 7 never have I ever questions for couples you can also ask a girl:
15. Never have I ever lied about being sick to avoid a date
This is an awful way to get out of a date, but sometimes, you know, you just have to.
16. Never have I ever said I was already on my way when I was still at home
There are some people who are very early. There are some people who are on time. And then there are those are consistently late? Which one are you?
17. Never have I ever wished I was older
When you are a kid, all you want to be is older. But now, well, we’re not too sure if it was worth all that wishing.
18. Never have I ever laughed at an inappropriate time
If the answer is yes, more detail will need to be provided.
19. Never have I ever posted a filtered photo and said it has no filter
Honesty is important in both life and Instagram posts.
20. Never have I ever experienced extreme mood swing
Extreme mood swings are no fun. But it is good to get the heads up now, so you can help if it happens again.
21. Never have I ever missed a flight
Missing a flight always comes with an incredible story.
Never have I ever has never been a game to only be played by couples. It is also a great way to get to know your friends too. So when you are looking for fun questions to ask a guy, that will rustle up some banter, we’ve got you covered.
Here are 7 never have I ever questions for couples you can also ask a guy:
22. Never have I ever feared meeting my partner’s parents
Even the bravest amongst us are afraid to meet their partner’s parents.
23. Never have I ever chosen to hang out with the boys over my partner
Sometimes, you know, you just need some “friends-time”. And that’s a-ok!
24. Never have I ever driven a stick shift
Automatics have made driving so much easier. But the sign of a great driver is being able to drive stick.
25. Never have I ever dated two people at once
Oh, the scandal. Hold my popcorn!
26. Never have I ever went on a camping trip
This may not seem like one of the great questions to ask, but it might just result in planning in impromptu holiday!
27. Never have I ever tried to guess the neighbor’s Wi-Fi password
Pretending to be a hacker is always fun. And so is the feeling when you actually crack the code!
28. Never have I ever like guacamole
Half the world loves it, the other half hates it. Where does your partner stand?
Everyone loves to giggle! And what makes people giggle you ask? Fun questions, obviously! So when you want to get to know someone and get them laughing, you need some funny questions to ask.
Here 6 funny never have i ever questions for couples:
29. Never have I ever timed a fart with loud noises
This one is for those of you who take pride in your fart performance.
30. Never have I ever lied about the taste of what you cooked
At the end of the day, it is all food and lying about how it tasted is allowed.
31. Never have I ever met real-life twins
The chances of anyone never meeting real-life twins is so small that you are guaranteed that your partner will answer yes.
32. Never have I ever done community service
Voluntary or otherwise, this question needs to be asked.
33. Never have I ever planned to be a vegan
Veganism is so cool these days. So the answer to this question may be a resounding yes.
34. Never have I ever chickened out of a plan at the last moment just to stay in bed.
A big night out or a sold-out gig might sound like the best night ever but really staying in bed is sometimes what the doctor ordered.
Do you really want to get to know your partner? Ever wondered about their deepest secrets? Well, these questions are the best weird questions to ask. You never know what you might learn!
Here are 3 weird never have I ever questions for couples:
Whether this happened when you were a child or last week, it is always embarrassing.
Generally, if someone is kicked out of a bar, there is a really good story behind it.
This question can make someone:
A) Tell you a really interesting story
B) Sing the 80’s classic
First dates are filled with awkward moments and weird silences. To make sure that your first date is one to remember, you need to have some first date questions to hand.
Here are 5 first date never have I ever questions for couples:
38. Never have I ever lied on the first date
Maybe not the best question to ask on an actual first date.
39. Never have I ever been nervous about a first date
This question is a great way to break the ice. First dates can be really nerve-wracking so why not calm it down with this question?
40. Never have I ever kissed someone during the first date
Is it a question or a proposition? There’s only one way to find out!
41. Never have I ever read Romeo and Juliet
Watched the movie? Yes. But reading, who has time for reading?
42. Never have I ever pretended there was a family emergency
Some first dates are magical. Others are stopped by your Grandma’s, Niece’s dog being run over.
When you and your partner are stuck in a never-ending conversation lull, sometimes you need some ice breaker questions to get the conversation rolling again. With a few of these fun questions up your sleeve, the conversation could go on for hours!
Here are 5 ice breaker never have I ever questions for couples:
43. Never have I ever been afraid of clowns
Everyone has a very strong opinion on clowns. So why not find out what their clown-opinion is?
44. Never have I ever watched a scary movie
Scary movies are great, unless, you know, you’re afraid of clowns.
45. Never have I ever been paranoid
It doesn’t matter how old you are. Feeling like you are being followed upstairs is real!
46. Never have I ever sent a message that I wish I could take back
Where is CTRL-Z when you need it?
47. Never have I ever sang in a choir
Finding out that your partner was in a choir may lead to an all-night sing along!
When you are getting to know someone, interesting questions are a great way to find out more about them. These interesting questions cover topics that rarely come up in normal conversation so you are sure to find out more about your partner.
Here are 5 interesting never have I ever questions for couples:
48. Never have I ever sang in the shower.
Anyone who says they have never sung in the shower cannot be trusted.
49. Never have I ever worn sleepwear and pretended it was outdoor clothing.
When you are a little bit under the weather from the night before, pajamas are the only thing you should be wearing.
50. Never have I ever participated in a school play
This question could lead to spending the rest of the night watching old videos of you as a child in A Christmas Carol.
51. Never have I ever had a large circle of friends
Not everyone has a large circle of friends. Having a few good ones is just as good.
52. Never have I ever been in a fist fight
Whether they started it or not is not the question!
Random questions help you and your partner learn even more about each other. From mundane questions to random questions, these questions always result in the funniest answers.
Here are some random never have I ever questions:
53. Never have I ever read a movie’s plot before watching it
It doesn’t matter how many times you read *Spoiler Alert*, somehow film reviews always ruin the ending.
54. Never have I ever been frightened by the idea of growing old
Growing old is inevitable but it is really scary.
55. Never have I ever thought of how I am going to die
While most of us hope that we will die of old age, others *ahem* would rather die in a vat of melted cheese.
56. Never have I ever been to the movies alone
Going to a movie alone is a sign that someone is independent and has their own mind.
57. Never have I ever played solitaire using real cards
Solitaire in any form is great fun but you can’t really play the card version at work.
When it comes down to it, successful relationships are based on truth, and there is no better way to get to know someone than asking them some truth questions.
Here are 4 truth never have i ever questions for couples:
58. Never have I ever made an embarrassing video that I now regret.
If your partner was ever a teenager, the chances are they made an embarrassing video.
59. Never have I ever dated someone for more than a year.
Knowing your partner’s dating history is always important.
60. Never have I ever peed in the shower
The answer to this question has the potential to be a dating red flag.
61. Never have I ever danced in the rain
Romantic? Yes. Cold? Sometimes. An excuse to lie in front of a roaring fire? Always.
Whether you are playing never have I ever to get to know your partner better or just as a fun game, there are some things you need to remember when you are choosing never have I ever questions.
Here is how to pick good never have I ever questions for couples:
1. Setting is important
While some never have I ever questions can be used with your friends and family, some questions for couples should only be used when the two of you are alone together.
2. Unsurprising answers
If you have been a relationship for a while, it is probably best to stay away from questions you already know the answers to. By asking these questions, you run the risk of ruining the fun of the game and breaking the never have I ever rules.
3. Have fun
Never have I ever is always a fun game to play, so try not to think too much when you are playing it. Choosing questions should come with some level of spontaneity so make sure you keep the questions light and fun.
More Great Questions To Ask
Are you looking for even more questions? Well don’t worry, we have you covered.
- Whether you are an interviewer or an interviewee, you need to know what questions to ask. Head of over to our list of interview questions for more.
- Nothing says fun quite like the newlywed game. For some great newlywed game questions, head over to our guide.
- Looking for a game to pass the time? Our 21 questions game will get you having fun in no time.
Never have I ever may seem like a weird game to play when there are only two players but it is also a great way to start a conversation and get to know your partner more intimately. Even answers to the most trivial and fun questions can leave you amazed.
When you are choosing never have I ever questions for couples, remember to always pick ones that are suitable for the setting. Only ask questions, your partner doesn’t mind giving the answer to. However, never have I ever is a fun game so make sure you pick fun questions and have a bit of fun.
So now that you have some of the best never have I ever questions for couples, why not use them? You never know what you might learn.