27 Cute Things To Say To Your Crush – Ignite a spark of passion!
New? Start here. | This post contains affiliate links. That means that we receive a commission for purchases made on them (more info).
Are you racking your brains for cute things to say to your crush? If the cat’s got your tongue, you’ve come to the right place.
Cute things to say can help your relationship blossom, and sometimes a simple verbal trigger can ignite a spark of passion.
If you want to know how to talk to girls, try out one of these cute things to say to your crush, and she could become much more than just a crush…
There’s always an element of risk when it comes to “making the move,” but if you’re serious about your crush, you should probably stick to some of our best ideas for cute things to say to your crush.
Here are the 7 best cute things to say to your crush:
1. You have been living in my dreams for a long time, how about making it real for once?
Short and sweet, this cute phrase communicates that you’ve been thinking about your crush and that you want to take it to the next level.
2. To be honest with you, I’m a little shy. But I would rather suffer through my shyness and be able to talk to you than to ever go without hearing your voice.
This is one of the best cute things to say to a girl because it shows that you’re not afraid to be vulnerable and share your true feelings.
3. The sight of you makes me both nervous and excited. It’s like my body can’t decide how to act whenever you’re near.
Letting your crush know that she’s driving you crazy (in a good way) is bound to create a reaction. This phrase pulls it off in a cute way.
4. There isn’t a day that goes by where I don’t think about you. And ever since I first saw you, my days have been amazing.
When you’re thinking about a girl every day, you know it’s serious. This line allows you to share that truth with your crush in a cute way.
5. I don’t want you to remember me, I only need you not to forget me.
Your crush will love this line because it’s totally selfless. It’s cute because you’re not “demanding” she loves you – you’re just asking her not to forget you.
6. Excuse me, but I can’t concentrate with you being so close to me. It’s like you steal all of my attention at once.
This is one of the best cute things to say if you’re in a class with your crush and you just can’t concentrate. It’s also a cute way to let her know how obsessed you are.
7. I don’t know what to do with you… but I don’t know what to do without you, either.
Indecisiveness can be very cute, and that’s exactly what this line communicates. You’re also sharing how much you need her in your life.
Choose one of our ideas for sweet things to say to a girl, and you’ll make her heart flutter. Soon enough, she’ll have butterflies in her stomach every time she thinks about you.
Here are 5 sweet cute things to say to your crush:
8. All I want is to be the reason that you fall asleep each night with your phone held in your hand.
We all know that these days, relationships start over text. Say this cute line, and you’ll be sliding into her DMs in no time.
9. All I need is one look at you, and it makes my whole day.
This simple line really sums up what it’s like to be in love. You’re letting your crush know that she’s the reason you get up in the morning – and there’s nothing sweeter than that.
10. Nothing in my life was ever perfect until I met you. Now, every moment that I spend next to your side is perfection and my entire reason for existence.
Your crush will love hearing that you think she’s perfect. If the whole thing seems like overkill, you can easily melt her heart with just the first sentence.
11. Seeing you is like having my picture taken: even if I don’t want to, I always smile.
If you just can’t stop yourself from smiling when you’re with your crush, you have got to let her know. This line is a sweet way to do that.
12. You should know that I have started to like you less now… mostly because I have started to love you more.
This line is clever because it totally flips the script on your crush. Even though they might be confused at first, it finishes on a real sweet note.
If you’re looking for nice things to say to a girl, we’ve got you covered. Taking a nicer approach shows that you care about your crush and you’re thinking primarily about her feelings – and that’s always bound to produce results.
Here are 10 cute nice things to say to your crush:
13. I never want to go a day without seeing your perfect, smiling face.
It never hurts to compliment the girl you’re crushing on, and this line also clearly illustrates the fact that your world revolves around her.
14. People say perfection doesn’t exist. I guess they haven’t seen you yet.
Straight to the point, this nice line can work wonders. You can also say it all kinds of different ways: Serious, playful, romantic – the list goes on.
15. I could look into your eyes for an eternity, but even then it wouldn’t be long enough.
This is another nice line that can work some magic because it compliments what is often one of the most beautiful parts of a girl – her eyes.
16. Thank you for making each day worth living! All it takes is one simple word from you and I feel like I’m at home!
This line shows that you’re grateful for your crush’s very existence, and it’s a brilliant way to show that you have nothing but nice, genuine thoughts about her.
17. Of all the things I have in my life, you are the one thing that makes me feel fortunate.
This line is super nice because it shows that you’re not being pushy or demanding about starting a relationship. You’re fortunate that you merely get to see her.
18. Who knew that the one thing that could get me through the day would be your voice?
You can pull this nice line out when you’re feeling down, and it’ll show your crush that she’s extremely important to your overall sense of well-being.
19. You deserve the best this world has to offer, and I’ll try to do my part.
This nice line shows that you’re not getting too overconfident and that you’re just trying to make her life better. It’s an undeniably nice thing to say.
20. I like to freeze the moments when I’m with you, but even an hour flies past like a second.
Time flies when you’re enjoying yourself, and you can let your crush know that she makes the hours whiz by with this nice line.
21. For the last 24 hours, 1440 minutes, and 86400 seconds, I have missed you.
This nice line has an excellent chance of getting through to your crush because it blends nerdy humor with your genuine feelings for her.
22. When next time you see a shooting star falling from the sky, close your eyes immediately & make a wish. It worked when I wished for you!
This line ticks off all the right boxes. It’s cute, funny, nice, and it definitely communicates the fact that she’s the girl of your dreams.
If there’s one thing that can really light the flames of passion, it’s a truly romantic line. Learning how to be romantic is one of the most important things when learning how to talk to girls. If you’re aiming to make your crush fall head over heels in love with you, you need to be romantic.
Here are 5 cute romantic things to say to your crush:
23. Sometimes I get so nervous around you I just can’t think of what to do or say. Then you smile and it’s like I’ve forgotten my own name.
This line is romantic because it communicates the fact that her presence is completely overwhelming. She’ll realize how much she means to you.
24. Every day we’re together is another day I’m living out my dreams.
Life really does feel like a dream when you’re in love, and this romantic line will help your crush understand that she creates a happy, warm haze around you.
25. I can’t help but get lost in your eyes.
Whenever you mention a girl’s eyes, the result is almost inevitably romantic. They say the eyes are the windows to the soul, and this line shows that you’re making a real connection with your crush.
26. You’re the piece of me I didn’t know was missing.
Feeling whole when you’re with your crush is a big sign that it’s the real deal. Telling your crush she’s the “missing piece” is one of the most romantic things you can say.
27. Send me a picture so I can send Santa my wish list.
If this doesn’t put a smile on your crush’s face, we’re not sure what will. This cute line definitely captures a romantic feeling that hits home – right in the childhood.
With so many options to choose from, it can be difficult to decide which cute things to say to your crush the next time you see them. If you’d like to narrow the options down to the lines that stand the highest chance of helping you get the girl, consider these tips.
Here is how to pick the best cute things to say to your crush:
1. Mean What You Say
Your cute lines are going to fall on deaf ears if you don’t actually mean what you say. Girls can easily detect a “forced” attempt at being cute, so make sure that what you’re saying comes from the heart. If one or more of the lines we’ve mentioned sums up how you’re truly feeling inside, you know you’ve got a winner.
2. Choose a Line That Has Special Meaning for Both of You
If one of these lines has touched on an “inside joke” or mutual understanding that both you and your crush share, it’s going to be more effective. Don’t just go with a line that you think sounds good – choose a line that really speaks to both you and your crush’s shared experiences.
3. Don’t be Afraid to Personalize What You Say
If you can tweak these lines to be even more personalized to your crush, you should always go that extra mile. For example, if one of our lines talks about a girl’s eyes, make sure you mention what kind of eyes she has. Are they big? Blue? Green? Make sure you’re adding these little details whenever possible for even better results.
Downloadable List of Cute Things To Say To Your Crush
Here is a downloadable list of Cute Things To Say To Your Crush (right click the image and select Save Image As..):
More Awesome Ways to get the girl
Sometimes, it takes a little more than just words to win the heart of that extra special girl in your life. If you’re looking for more than just cute things to say to your crush, go the extra mile with these additional tips:
- Actions speak louder than words. Instead of thinking about cute things to say to your girlfriend, you should also think about romantic and sweet things you can do for your crush.
- It’s always a good idea to plan out things to say to your girlfriend ahead of time whenever possible. Timing is everything. Why not say your cute line as you give them a romantic gift? Or while you two are spending some quality time alone together?
- Make sure that you’re also being friendly towards her friends. You can think of the cutest things to say to your girlfriend, but her friends might throw you under the bus when she tells them what you said. Make friends with her friends, and they’ll think your lines are sweet.
Now that you’ve chosen a few cute things to say to your crush, you should be ready to go. All you need to do now is actually raise your voice, be brave, and use these lines to show your crush how you really feel.
It’s okay to feel nervous. We’ve all been there. The important thing is that you try. What have you got to lose? Nothing. What have you got to gain? The girl of your dreams!