Richard | Nov 18, 2019 | 0
30 Cute Ways To Say I Love You – The only guide you’ll need!
Knowing cute ways to say I love you is a great way to keep your relationship happy and healthy.
We’re all on our best behavior at the beginning of a relationship, but a lot of guys slack off once they’re officially in a relationship. We’ve spent a lot of time talking about how to get a girlfriend… but if you want to keep your girlfriend…
Don’t let her doubt how much she means to you.
Knowing how to tell a girl you love her will keep the two of you close and help you to build the relationship that will make both of you happiest.
So don’t get lazy in your relationship. Whether you messed up and need to make it right or you just want to remind her how important she is to you…
As men in relationships, we have to strike a balance between who we are as single guys and who we are with a girlfriend.
I mean, your situation has changed… shouldn’t your behavior? If you want the perks of romance… you have to be a little bit romantic. That’s where knowing a few charming ways to say I love you can be really helpful.
She’ll love that you’re willing to let down your guard and be a little romantic… and being reminded of how you feel about her will bring her closer to you.
And to be honest… it’s kinda fun. Not only that, most of the ways on this list say “I Love You” without saying anything at all.
Browse through this list of the best adorable ways to say I love you and find ones that fit your personality and you think your girl will appreciate.
Here are 15 of the best cute ways to say I love you:
1. Write her Love Letters
Not love emails, love letters. Get a pen and paper and put down your thoughts. She’ll love it.
2. Mrs. Fields, I-Love you Cookie Cake
Cookie Cake is never a bad idea. Expressing your love is the icing on the cake.
3. Love Mugs: Postcup by Designer Re Jin Lee
Customize one of these stylish mugs so that every cup of coffee comes with a reminder of your love.
4. A Love Bracelet
Love bracelets remind us of the passions of our earliest crushes.
5. Book Club For Two
If you’ve never read something with your girl, you don’t know what you’re missing out on.
6. Keep an emergency stash of her favorite candy, for days that she needs a pick-me-up
Nothing says I love you like a well-timed Snickers.
7. Back rubs
This simple gesture communicates so much affection.
8. D.I.Y I Love You Frame
Glue it, nail it, or weld it. Just make her something cute.
9. Make a Playlist of “Your” Songs
Open a bottle of wine and think about the good times.
10. Bacon roses.
A rose by any other name would smell as sweet… but not as sweet as bacon roses.
11. Love Deck of Cards- 52 Reasons why you love her.
Coming up with 52 unique reasons you love her will amaze her and remind you of how great she is.
12. Buy her favorite wine with a custom label.
She’ll be amazed by your thoughtfulness and more than happy to share.
13. Make a photobook of your favorite snapshots.
These days we look at photos on our phones, but a photo album is a link to the past.
14. Surprise her with her favorite Take-Out.
Food is the universal love language. Bring her food, win her heart.
15. Next time your call goes to the voicemail, record a precious message.
Rather than hanging up, leave her a sweet message that she can go back and listen to any time she misses you.
So much of modern relationships takes place online that knowing cute ways to say I love you in a text is just as important as knowing how to do it in person.
Our phones have made it possible to stay in contact all day long, no matter what else is going on. While that has its challenges, it also means you have unlimited opportunities to say something sweet that will brighten her day.
So, every once in a while, use that amazing machine you keep in your pocket to remind your girl that you love her.
Here are 15 cute ways to say I love you in a text:
16. You’ve changed my life for the better. I am inspired to be different when I’m with you!
When you find someone who truly makes you better, be sure to let her know.
17. I hate everybody today, but you — you I can stand.
Shared hate is a powerful bond.
18. You are more adorable than all the cute cat pictures on the Internet combined!
Feel free to substitue cats with your girl’s favorite thing, but it’s almost always cats.
19. I wouldn’t want to change a thing about you. You’re perfect just the way you are.
This is a good message for anyone, especially your lady.
20. I know I’m weird but sometimes it makes you laugh and that just makes me super happy.
If you find someone who accepts your weirdness you better let them know how much you appreciate it.
21. Today is one of those days where I’m just like, “Meh.” And you’re like, “Exactly.” And that’s why you’re the best.
This one works great with some emojis sprinkled lighlty on top.
22. You’re awkward, but in a cute way. Like an elevator ride, but with puppies.
This joke doubles as a compliment, and is a great for those with quirky senses of humor.
23. Your sense of humor is fantastic. And by that I mean you laugh at my jokes. Which is fantastic.
If you want her to keep doing things you like, make sure you tell her you like them.
24. You’re my girl and nothing in the world makes me happier than that!
This contains all the passion of shouting from the rooftops but without being so obnoxious.
25. I wish I could wake up right next to you.
Depending on how you spin it this one could be provocative or affectionate.
26. Life isn’t perfect, but it’s much better with you.
Let her know that even though there are problems you want to get through them with her.
27. I love your hugs and kisses.
Let your girl know how much you enjoy being physical and it’s bound to happen more often.
28. Do you know how wonderful it is to wake up every day knowing I have you?
A heartfelt text like this will put a huge smile on her face.
29. I still fall in love with you every day!
Let her know that you’re just as passionate as you were in the beginning.
30. I’m counting down the minutes until I get to see you.
Everyone wants to be wanted. Telling her how excited you are to see her will be a big boost of confidence.
More Ways To Get The Girl
Know where you stand with the ladies, we’ve got information that can help you get where you want to be. Check out some of these posts for more ways to get the girl.
- Stop wondering “does she love me?” and learn to see all the signs.
- Land that first date with cute ways to ask a girl out.
- Learn the best compliments for girls and never say the wrong thing again.
- What do girls like, exactly? Let us show you that you have everything she wants.
With so many adorable ways to say I love you to choose from, the hard part is picking the ones that work for you.
Follow these three steps to choose the best way to say something that will be meaningful for your girlfriend and that will fit your relationship.
Here are 3 simple steps to choose which cute way to say I love you:
1. Lighten Up
As you read through this list, you might be tempted to think that these cute ways to say I love you are too cheesy or corny.
You don’t have to give up your man card to use these tips, you just need to not to take yourself too seriously.
Let go of the tough guy routine every once in a while and make your feelings clear. She’ll appreciate it and you’ll be surprised at how good it feels.
2. Be True to Yourself
Just because you’re being a little sweeter than normal, doesn’t mean you still can’t be yourself. Choose the items from this list that match your sense of humor and personality.
If you have a dry sense of humor, use one of the sarcastic methods. If you like building things choose one of the hands on methods.
When you find the way to say I love you that match your personality she’ll recognize your sincerity and appreciate it that much more.
3. Know your Girl
The whole reason you want a cute way to say I love you is because you want to make her feel special…
So you should tell her in a way that actually makes her feel special by showing how well you know her personality.
Choose a method that you know will be meaningful to her or adapt these suggestions so they fit her perfectly.
With so many ways to say I love you, you have some essential tools to keeping a relationship healthy.
Because learning how to get a girlfriend is only the beginning… learning how to be in a relationship takes just as much effort.
Learning how to tell a girl you love her is a great way to keep growing closer together and build a relationship that fulfills you both.
Find someone worth loving and use these delightful ways to say I love you.