Seth | Oct 7, 2019 | 0
38 Best Compliments For Girls – The only list you’ll need!
Why does every guy need to know good compliments for girls?
Because… want to know how to get a girlfriend? It all starts with a compliment.
Of course, not all compliments are the same. If you want to find your way into her heart (or at least make her crack a smile), you have to use the absolute best compliments for a girl. You also need to know how to compliment a girl properly.
Fortunately for you, dear reader, this ultra-handy list of compliments for women covers all of that and more. Use these compliments for girls to make your crush swoon.
Let’s get into them.
These are the best compliments for girls because they just make her feel good. They’re not too cheesy or forward, so you can use them confidently.
Most of the time, the best approach to complimenting someone is just being direct. Sure, an indirect compliment can be useful, but if you’re going to do something, why not go all the way with it? As long as you don’t come on too strong, a compliment is a kind gesture that can really brighten her day.
Don’t expect her to immediately jump into your arms. Your goal is to plant a seed that may blossom into romance eventually. These are compliments, not pick-up lines.
When in doubt, slip these compliments subtly and naturally into conversation when it feels right. You can also compliment a girl out of nowhere, but that’s a bigger move. Start slow, gauge her reaction, and then decide how to proceed for the next time.
Here are 23 of the best compliments for girls:
1. I always learn so much from you.
This is a great compliment because it shows that you value her beyond skin-deep.
2. Compliments For Girls : You’ve got such nice eyes/lips/teeth/hair.
Sometimes a specific, superficial compliment is an effective way to let her know you think she’s beautiful without saying so outright.
3. You’re hilarious!
This is the perfect compliment to use naturally when you’re joking around. It’s subtle but it works.
4. You’re not like everyone else.
Make her feel special.
5. You’re sexy.
Only use this one when the mood is right.
6. You’re good at what you do.
Simple and to the point. You respect her talents.
7. Compliments For Girls : You look great today.
This compliment is great for adding a subtle flirtatiousness to casual conversation.
8. You have such a positive charisma.
Let her know that she makes you happy.
9. I like your style.
This can refer to her general demeanor or her stylistic choices.
10. Your hair looks amazing.
Women love when you notice a good hair day.
11. There’s something about you.
This line is mysterious. Just make sure you have a follow-up if she demands to know what it is.
12. Compliments For Girls : How did I get so lucky!? (to have you in my life)
This one is a fun way to let the special person in your life know that she’s appreciated.
13. Nobody makes me happier than you.
This one might feel light, but it’s one of the best compliments for girls as it carries tremendous depth.
14. You always make me feel so comfortable.
When you feel comfortable, it naturally makes her feel comfortable too.
15. I can see so much warmth in your eyes.
This is a deep compliment that can really mean a lot to her.
16. Compliments For Girls : You have such good taste.
A person’s taste says a lot about them. This is a fantastic way to let her know you really like her without saying those words.
17. You are so smart.
Complimenting equal parts brain, beauty, and personality is the key to winning her heart.
18. I love your smile.
Don’t be surprised when you start to see it more and more.
19. You are my everything.
Make sure you only use this compliment when you truly mean it, with someone very special.
20. I could listen to you for hours.
Use this compliment after she’s been talking for a while.
21. Compliments For Girls : You look prettier than a picture.
This is a classic, timeless compliment that’s simple, romantic, and charming.
22. I think you are perfect just the way you are.
Use this great compliment if she’s feeling insecure.
23. You take my breath away.
Deliver this compliment after you’ve established romantic feelings for each other.
When you’re ready to turn your flirt game up a notch, use cute compliments for women. These compliments make it clear that you’re interested in becoming more than a friend. They’re great for complimenting your girlfriend too.
Make sure the mood is right and that she seems at least somewhat interested in you. These are the compliments that might make both of you blush a bit.
Just be your charming, genuine self. You don’t want to just say a compliment — you have to mean it. Girls have an uncanny knack for telling when a guy is being real and when he’s just trying to be Mr. Smooth. Be authentic.
Here are 15 of the best cute compliments for girls:
24. Aren’t you the sweetest!?
This compliment is the perfect follow-up when she does something nice for you — even if it’s something small.
25. You light up any room that you walk into.
This compliment works in two ways: It makes her feel good about herself, and it shows her that she means a lot to you.
26. Compliments For Girls : How do you look so beautiful all the time?
When you’re too scared to tell her she’s beautiful directly, let this one fly. It gets your point across without being too forward.
27. You make me feel so lucky when I’m around you.
Girls want to feel genuinely valued. Let her know that you appreciate the time you spend together.
28. You always know how to surprise me.
Nobody wants to feel like they’re boring. Reassure her that she keeps you on your toes.
29. You’re the reason my life feels so perfect.
This is a great compliment because it makes her feel amazing, and it also indirectly lets her know that your life is going well. Women are attracted to guys on an upward trajectory.
30. Spending time with you is the highlight of my day.
Use this compliment on someone you say occasionally who you’d like to spend more time with.
31. Compliments For Girls : You are such a good dancer.
Make sure she’s dancing when you use this one.
32. You understand me so well, it’s like you can read my mind.
It’s important that you form a mental and physical connection. Show her that you feel that brain bond.
33. I wish I could have met you years ago.
This compliment shows her how much she really means to you.
34. I haven’t met a person who’s as nice and caring as you.
Use this compliment after she’s done something sweet.
35. Your eyes are so expressive and beautiful I can’t help but get lost in them.
The eyes are a window to a person’s soul. Compliment her eyes, and you compliment her everything.
36. Compliments For Girls : You make me want to be a better man just so I can be more worthy of your love.
Many women are on the hunt for a guy who is willing and able to better himself. Life is an ongoing journey, and it’s important to continue evolving as a man.
37. I think God was high when he created you because there’s no one else who comes so close to perfection.
Use this one when you want to flatter her but also make her laugh.
38. I start my day with you on my mind and end my day with you in my dreams.
Use this compliment on someone close to you, not your cute new co-worker.
More On How To Talk To Girls
It usually takes more than a well-delivered compliment to win her affection. Luckily, we have you covered. Check out our other guides for talking to girls.
- Knowing how to talk to girls is a skill every man should possess.
- If you want to win over your crush, you need to know how to talk to a girl you like.
- Understanding how to make a girl laugh is a must. Get the scoop here.
- Once you’ve successfully charmed her, you need to know how to ask a girl out.
How you compliment her matters as much as the compliments you use. Follow these steps to make every compliment a win.
1. Compliments For Girls : Be Polite
The definition of a compliment is “a polite expression of praise or admiration.” The last thing you want is to make her feel uncomfortable. Don’t be too pushy.
Deliver your compliment, and if it sticks, that’s awesome. If not, just move on. There are plenty of women out there who would love to be complimented by you.
2. Compliments For Girls : Don’t Overdo It
Have you heard the story of the boy who cried wolf? If you say something too often, it loses its meaning. Make every compliment count. If every sentence out of your mouth is a compliment, you’re going to turn her off. Of course, if you’re already in a relationship, there’s no such thing as too many compliments.
3. Compliments For Girls : Use Compliments In Relevant Situations
Context matters. Don’t just say “I love your laugh” when she’s sitting silently. Wait until you’re joking around, and then say it casually. You want your compliments to feel like they’re off-the cuff — not rehearsed.
4. Compliments For Girls : Be Bold
You can be both polite and bold. Sometimes girls like it when a guy is willing to take charge.
Yes, complimenting a girl is scary, but what’s the worse that could happen? As long as you stick with rule #1, she has no reason to be anything but flattered. Be kind, brave, and genuine, and you should have nothing to worry about.
Now you know how to compliment a girl. Like any skill, it takes practices, and it gets easier the more you do it.
Start by complimenting platonic women in your life. Once you see how happy it makes them, complimenting your crush will be so much easier. Bonus: making other people feel good makes you feel good too.
Remember: these compliments for girls are just one tool of many in your kit.
They key to understanding how to get a girlfriend is that you must form a sincere connection with her. Keep your conversations well-rounded, and compliment her when the moment feels right. Make her smile once, and anything is possible.