Rebecca | Dec 17, 2019 | 0
52 Best Things To Say To A Girl You Like – Spark a personal connection!
Have you ever found yourself wondering what things to say to a girl you like? But you just can’t find the right things to say? Well that’s okay, it happens!
Creating a conversation out of thin air can be a challenge. After all, there are so many things to talk about on any given day. So, we are here to help with that. And in no time at all, you’ll figure out how to get a girlfriend using these tools.
We have compiled a list of our favorite things to say to the girl you like. After the hardest part of starting the conversation is over, just be yourself. See how deep in conversation you can get.
Use this useful list to really get your next conversation rolling.
Let’s say, you like someone and really want to make her feel special, but you just don’t know what to say to a girl.
These are the best questions because they really emphasize how she makes you feel, and in turn, you will make her smile about herself too.
Here are the 5 best things to say to a girl you like:
1. When I need someone, I turn to you every time
It’s okay to tell them how much they really mean to you.
2. Thank you for all you do.
Telling a girl that you are thankful will not only show that you are a caring individual and truly respect what she does.
3. You just makes me feel good
Sometimes simple is better. Girls will appreciate your forwardness, especially if it’s a complement aimed at them.
4. You are a great source of inspiration
If Pablo Picasso had you as his muse, he never would have experienced his “Blue Period.”
5. You brighten up my day.
Even more than watching Bob Ross paint “happy trees.”
One of the hardest things to do is start a conversation with the girl you like. These conversation starters are perfect to launch you both into some great dialogue with one another.
Just make sure you listen and have something to say to her answer.
This is how you start a conversation with a girl.
Here are the 15 things to start a conversation with a girl you like:
6. What type of stuff do you like to do on the weekend?
This will also be a great opportunity to add what you do on the weekends and get her interested in your life too.
7. What do you do to get rid of stress?
Yoga? Jogging? Kickboxing? How does she decompress?
8. If you had a theme song, what would it be?
A continuous song that played when you entered a room.
9. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Paris? Rome? Moscow? Opening with a question like this could lead to more talk about traveling, if it’s the same place as her, then you might be on to something.
10. What’s a typical day in your life like?
The girl you like might be surprised you are asking about her day in this way. Not many people truly care about one another’s day anymore, so make her feel appreciated.
11. If you could be a character in any movie, who would you be?
This will tell you a lot about a girl. Does she choose a superhero? A medieval princess? A detective? Study that character carefully, as it could lead to other clues about her personality.
12. What’s one saying you try to live by?
Is it YOLO? Turn back. Not only is that “s0 2011” it says that this girl may be a little more wild than you thought. There might be less wild fish in the sea, my friend.
13. Do you have any tattoos? If you got one what would you get?
If she does have tattoos, ask if there is any meaning behind them. Do the same if she wants to get one as well.
14. I love hearing other people’s stories. Do you have a good one to tell?
This is a great way to learn about interesting stories from here past. You never know what she might say.
15. What’s your favorite movie?
A favorite movie can say a lot about a person’s personality. Is she a Rom-Com fan? Or a classic horror film nerd?
16. What’s your idea of the perfect day?
If you do plan on taking this person out, try to mimic their perfect day. She will know you were paying attention which is always a plus!
17. Are you an adventurous person?
Does she like traveling? Skydiving? Windsurfing?
18. What’s your favorite cocktail?
Rum and Coke? Long Island Ice Tea? This question could tell you what kind of girl they truly are: A partier; a Netflix and chill kind of girl; or absolutely insane.
19. Do you have any hobbies you’re passionate about?
A great way to learn what makes her get up in the morning.
20. What’s one thing you’d bring with you to a deserted tropical island?
A smart and capable companion? Where do I sign up?
Not everything you say to a girl you like is going to touch her heart, but this handy list should help guide you in the right direction.
These are great to use after you have established a bit of a groove with the person, and are both really feeling each other.
Here are 5 sweet things to say to sweep a girl off her feet:
21. You’re so pretty I forgot what I was going say.
Great phrase to make any girl blush.
22. I could walk forever and a mile with you.
Then top it off with a great rendition of “500 Miles” by the Proclaimers.
23. Since you’ve been around, I smile a lot more than I used to.
Let her know how truly special she is to you.
24. Your beauty is in your optimistic attitude towards life, in your generous heart and in honest thoughts.
Don’t be afraid to get a little deeper with what you are saying. She will like that you have put some real thought into her.
25. You are a dream that has become reality.
You might think this comes off as a little corny, but trust us, she will love it.
Here are the 5 best things to say to start a conversation with a girl and make her feel special:
26. Hi there. How’s life treating you today?
This is the perfect way to casually start a conversation with a girl.
27. Hi, I hope you’re having a great day.
Simple and to the point. But sending this message shows that you care and she will appreciate you for it.
28. Honestly? I like you. You’re a lot of fun to be around with.
Sometimes the best approach is to be honest and straightforward.
29. You know what? I never, ever planned to like you this much and I never thought you’d be on my mind this often.
This is the classy way of saying, “You must be tired, because you’ve been running through my head all day.”
30. I can’t stop thinking about you.
A girl loves to know that you are thinking about her, so go on and tell her!
So you have finally gotten her interested in you and are now in a conversation. You’ll want to keep that conversation going now, wont’t you? Yes. Yes you do.
So, you will need a variety of things to talk about with a girl and to keep things interesting.
Here are the 8 things to say and talk about with a girl:
31. Are you an outdoorsy person?
This is a great way to find out if she is a homebody or likes some outdoor adventure.
32. What’s your favorite restaurant?
When she tells you, be sure to keep that in mind for date # 2!
33. What are two things I would never guess just by looking at you?
This is a great question to learn a bit more that surface level information.
34. What was it like growing up where you’re from?
A perfect way to learn more about her past with one simple question.
35. What kind of music are you into?
Music tells so much about a person. If she is into death metal, you maybe into a bumpy ride (unless you are into that kind of thing).
36. What type of movies do you like?
Comedies? Dramas? Animation? If you share an interest, head down to the local cinema to nerd out over some great flicks, Maybe finish the night over dessert and reminisce about the “good ‘ol days” of Blockbuster Video.
37. What place do I really need to see?
When she tells you, ask her if she could take you there.
38. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
This could be the turning point of the whole conversation, so tread lightly.
First dates can be rough. A lot of awkward conversation is completely possible, you don’t really know each other yet. And coming up with things to talk about can be nerve racking.
Don’t get stumped by trying to think of interesting questions, use these things to talk about on a first date to help guide you through the experience. You’ll leave the date having learned a lot about her.
Here are 9 things to say and talk about on a first date:
39. Where is ‘home’?
A great question to learn where she is from and also open a conversation about her years growing up.
40. Do you read reviews, or just go with your gut?
Intuition or analysis?
41. What’s your signature drink?
Shaken, not stirred.
42. In which television show’s world would you most want to live?
If she says, “The Office,” then you are in the clear. If she says, “How to Get Away With Murder,” you might want to run…
43. What’s the best meal you’ve ever had?
Maybe you can make it for her on date #2?
44. What’s on your bucket list?
Offer to help complete the list, if you are up for it.
45. What’s the most embarrassing concert you’ve ever attended?
Nickelback? Hanson? We all have them. It could be funny to compare.
46. Want to get coffee/dessert after this somewhere else?
If you are having fun this is a great question to see if she wants to continue the date elsewhere.
47. If you won the lottery tomorrow, what’s the first thing you’d buy?
A real easy way to find out if she is a selfish or caring person. Gain some perspective on her personality. Throw in that you’d love a Lamborghini to see how “caring” she really is.
If you are at a party and want to talk to a girl, it can get a little nerve racking. There are a lot of people moving about and a whole lot of noise. But sometimes, you just have to try and talk to her.
After you work up the courage you’re going to want to keep her engaged with all the distractions happening around you.
These questions are the perfect way to teach you how to talk to girls at parties and keep her interested and entertained.
Here are 5 Things to say to a girl you like at a party:
48. What toppings do you like on your pizza?’
See if she gets a little crazy with toppings or is a simple standard pepperoni gal.
49. You look great in that dress.
Girls are tired of hearing, “you’re hot” or “daaaaamn.” Sometimes they just want a simple statement that shows how you feel without coming off like a giant creep.
50. If you could do anything else in the world and get paid the same as what you get paid now, what would you do instead?
This could lead you into a much deeper conversation.
51. You seem like a bad influence, I don’t know if I should be friends with you.
This, works best with girls who are normally more shy. Most of the time, they are dying to see their “bad” side. The fact that you know it’s there basically opens the door for them to show you.
52. What movie are you dying to see?
This could be the perfect opportunity to offer to take them to see it!
More Ways On How To Talk To Girls
If you are looking for more ways to talk to girls, check these out:
- If you don’t know how to flirt, here is how to flirt with a girl.
- Having trouble approaching that lady at social gatherings? Here is how to approach a girl.
- If you want to send that girl across the bar a compliment, here’s how to compliment a girl.
When it comes to picking some which things to say to a girl you like keep these tips in mind:
1. Judge the situation.
There is a time and place to ask certain questions, choose wisely.
2 Use context.
Along with tip 1, try to use questions that would be natural for the situation you are in.
3. Don’t be afraid.
It’s okay to have fun getting to know someone. Don’t be afraid to share your answers as well and you are on your way to a great conversation.
Now that you have a variety of questions to use, you have no need to wonder how to talk to girls. Just ask! You should have plenty to talk of things to talk about.
Whether you are just meeting for the first time, going on your first date or texting each other, you have got a question for every situation.
So get in there and start talking! Everything you need is right here on this list. You’ll learn how to get a girlfriend in no time!