51 Things To Say To Your Crush – The only list you need.
The biggest problem when you start crushing on a girl is thinking of things to say to your crush. You know, if you could just get into a conversation, she might reciprocate your feelings, but you don’t know how to talk to girls, let alone come up with things to say to a girl you like.
Not to worry, though. We’ve got all kinds of great suggestions for things to say to a girl that will catch her attention and keep her interested. If conversation has been your problem, these things to say to your crush are going to make all the difference for you…and that special lady you fancy.
You’re looking for some dynamite things to say to your crush that make you stand above all the other guys trying to get her attention. In that case, you don’t want to go with your second-best line, you’ve got to go with your top-shelf, highest-quality stuff. That’s what you’ll find here.
These lines combine romance, charm, and a little brashness to ensure when she hears them, you’ll seem like the only guy in the room.
Here are the 10 best things to say to your crush:
1. I can’t give you the world – you deserve it – but I can promise to give you my world.
A potently sweet and romantic line.
2. I never could picture myself growing old until I thought of living the rest of my life with you.
Now that’s a way to say “I love you.”
3. Hamsters run in wheels all day, and I run after you.
If you want to lower the stakes, this is a nice charmer that usually gets a laugh.
4. There’s no such thing as magic, but there’s you and that’s even better.
Even if she doesn’t like lines, she’ll like this one.
5. My heart stops every time I see you.
This has the benefit of being 100% honest about how you feel about her.
6. Do you realize that almost everyone looks at you when you walk into a room?
Whether she realizes that or not, she now knows you’ve noticed her at least.
7. When you fall for someone’s personality, everything about them becomes beautiful
A more philosophical approach to showing your interest.
8. When I think about you I end up having a stupid grin on my face.
This will help explain the stupid grin currently on your face.
9. There is nothing better than when your crush has a crush on you, too.
A more subtle hint if you want to fish out whether she likes you too.
10. Sorry, was I staring? I just can’t get enough of your cuteness.
If you’re caught looking, this is the best way to handle it.
When you’re looking for things to say to your crush, you have to strike the right balance. Sometimes, you want to go in hot and heavy, but often, the better choice is to go for cute. Finding some cute things to say to your crush allows you to signal your interest without overwhelming her with your undying love.
If cute is the right play for you, these lines manage to nail cute without getting corny or schmaltzy.
Here are 10 cute things to say to your crush:
11. I don’t want you to remember me, I only need you not to forget me.
A great line when you’re chatting at a bar or a club.
12. I am going to call the police right now. Why did you steal my heart like this?
Play this for the corny line it is, and it can come off really cute.
13. I like you more than waking up late.
Use this when she asks if you need to go.
14. I’d love it if you came for a walk on the beach with me, it’s one of the best places to get to know someone.
There’s nothing cuter and more romantic to most girls than a beach and a great conversation.
15. I feel like ever since I met you I’ve been living the best dream of my life.
Save this one for after you’ve known her for a bit.
16. Are you the square root of two? Because I always feel extra irrational around you.
If she’s a math geek, she’ll love this.
17. I never thought I would find someone who makes me feel the way you do.
Cute and genuine. Always the best way to go.
18. What is it with you and your awesomeness?
Slip this line in at a random moment to give a cute reminder how much you like her.
19. We’re all special, you know? But I think you raised the bar on that.
Hard to imagine anyone that doesn’t feel great hearing this.
20. Hey you! Just wanted to let me know that you make me act like an idiot every time you are nearby me.
In some instances, this line can explain a lot.
When you’re trying to come up with things to say to a girl, you should probably think about what those words will say about you. If you’re looking for her to look you in the eye and say, “Aw, you’re sweet,” then you probably needs some sweet things to say to a girl to get that reaction.
With these lines, you’ll show her you’re the sweet kind of guy she should really get to know better.
Here are 9 sweet things to say to your crush:
21. You stole my heart a long time ago and I never want you to give it back.
When you’re looking for a way to announce your feelings, you can’t do much better than this.
22. No one has ever come close to making me feel the way you do.
Sweet and honest, which is a great combination.
23. You’re so funny, you always make me laugh.
Sweet and subtle: a great line after she gives you the giggles.
24. Ever since we’ve met, you’ve brightened up every single day of my life.
Try this one after you’ve been hanging out for a while. That makes the “every single day” bit really stand out.
25. I just want to take care of you in any way I can.
If she’s having a tough time and needs some help, this is a sweet way to offer it.
26. I love the way your eyes smile.
A bit poetic and all kinds of sweet: she’ll definitely know you notice her now.
27. When can I see you again?
A simple, sweet way to remind her how much you enjoy her company.
28. I wonder if we ever think of each other at the same time.
A great line to throw out when you’re really connecting.
29. My crush on you grows every single day.
The most direct way to sweetly share how much you like your crush.
Sometimes, when you’re around your crush, you can be tempted to tease and act distant just to protect yourself a bit. The fact is, that kind of behavior rarely actually gets her attention the way you want. Instead, try using some of these nice things to say to a girl. Make her feel better and let her know she’ll always feel better with you.
Here are 11 nice things to say to your crush:
30. You make me want to be a better person.
Give her the old Jerry Maguire line. It still works!
31. You’re the peanut butter to my jelly.
This is about as nice as a Hallmark card. In other words, it doesn’t get much nicer.
32. You are my favorite person, by far.
Direct, to the point, and super nice.
33. I am enjoying every sweet moment I have with you.
Tell her this after a great evening together, just so she knows how important your time together is.
34. You are the sweetest thing
You can say it all, in five words.
35. Want me to pick up coffee/candy bar for you?
A nice reminder that you care about taking care of her.
36. Thanks for making me feel so special.
Save this for the next time she’s bringing the coffee and candy bars to you.
37. It hurts me more to see you sad.
Letting her know how important her feelings are to you is a great way to communicate your crush.
38. I haven’t met a person who’s as nice and caring as you.
Share those nice vibes back and forth with this one.
39. Your eyes are so expressive and beautiful I can’t help but get lost in them.
It’s nice, and it tells her you love staring in her eyes.
A compliment that also communicates how good you are together.
Let’s be honest. When you’re looking for things too ay to your crush, you’re really looking for romantic things to say. Now, plenty of lines are romantic AND something else, but sometimes, you want to go straight for the stuff that is drenched in Casanova-level romance. When the moment calls for l’amour, use these lines to really build on that mood.
Here are 11 romantic things to say to your crush:
41. Your very presence fills my heart with so much joy.
This line sounds and feels like it belongs in a really good romance novel.
42. I just want to hold your hand.
It worked for the Beatles, it can work for you.
43. I hope I’ll be in your dreams tonight
The delivery matters here. It’s either goofy or super romantic.
44. Wish I could fall asleep in your arms
Now you’ve put the idea in her head.
45. Listening to this song and closing my eyes because it’s making me think of you
Send this one as a text when you’re listening to her favorite song and far apart.
46. Spending today with you was absolutely perfect.
Nothing is as romantic as a genuine, honest comment about how much you enjoy being around her.
47. The stars look so beautiful tonight, but not nearly as beautiful as you.
Poets have been comparing their lovers to stars since the dawn of humanity…and for good reason!
48. You are my whole world.
When you’re ready to move beyond crushing, this line will do it.
49. My heart longs for yours
Longing is one of the most romantic words in the language.
50. I don’t know what you are doing to me, but every time I look at you I can’t stop smiling.
She’ll feel the romance knowing that your smile is always for her.
51. My driver’s license says that I am not an organ donor, but for you I will donate my heart.
Sure, it’s corny, but in the best, most romantic way.
Having a ton of things to say to your crush is wonderful, but now the problem presents itself: not what to say but which option to use. Do you want to be sweet or nice or romantic? Do you want to be forward or coy?
You don’t want to choose the wrong thing to say, so you have to make some choices. And that can be the hardest part. To help you find which of the lines is the best line for you with your crush, just follow these five steps.
Here is how to pick the best things to say to your crush:
1. Think about where you are in your relationship
Some of the lines above communicate a playful crush. Some of them are for much more serious feelings and a more serious relationship. So, be sure you know where you are in your relationship and that your lines match that place.
You don’t want to jump into expressing true love when you’ve only ever had a couple casual conversations with your crush. At the same time, you don’t want to be too cute when it’s time to say those more serious words.
2. Decide what side of your personality to emphasize
We broke these lines up into categories like “cute,” “nice”, and “romantic” for a reason. You may be all of those things, but you’re probably more one than the other. Think about what kind of guy you are and where your personality strengths lie. Then, put your best qualities forward with your lines.
The best policy when coming up with things to say to your crush is to be genuine. If you’re more a sweet guy than a romantic guy, don’t try to fake romance, just use lines that show her how sweet you can be to her.
3. Pick a line that makes you stand out
If your crush gets a lot of attention from a lot of guys, look for things to say to her that will make you stand out. If she hears a lot of pick up lines, go with something more honest and direct. If she’s always hearing guys say they like her, maybe it’s time to say something a little cornier and sillier.
While you always want to remain genuine, as we said in Step 2, orient the things to say to your crush around the idea that you want to make your line memorable.
4. Have a conversation ready to backup you what you say
The worst thing that can happen to you is for you to get your crush’s attention with your line, for her to expect you to follow it up with more conversation, and for you to blank.
So, be prepared for your line to be a hit. If you tell her she always makes you smile, be ready for her to ask, “why?” or “what about me makes you smile?” If you tell her you love to spend time with her, be ready to elaborate on that.
5. Have multiple options handy
As we just said, when you choose some things to say to your crush, be ready for those things to be a big hit. But you should also be ready for the opposite. Maybe she’s distracted and only half hears you. Maybe you choose the wrong tone for your line.
The best thing to do in that situation is to come in with a correction that puts things back on the right track. That way, you can recover quickly from any missteps.
Downloadable List of Things To Say To Your Crush
Here is a downloadable list of things to say to your crush (right click the image and select Save Image As..):
More Awesome Ways to Get the Girl
Having a list of things to say to your crush is a great start, but it takes more than that to really get the girl. You’ll need more advice, and luckily, we’ve got it all right here. Just check out all these amazing articles on how turn that crush into your girlfriend:
- Use these pick up lines to introduce yourself to that crush across the room you’ve been eyeing all night.
- Don’t stop at just one line. Find tons of things to talk about with your crush to keep the conversation going after you have her interest.
- Take your game to the next level and learn how to flirt with a girl over text, so you can remind her how charming you are no matter where she is.
The most important thing to remember, when you’re coming up with things to say to your crush, is that you want to use these lines to show the best side of your personality. Having things to say to a girl you like only works when they really represent who you are and why she should pay attention to you.
Once you have things to say to a girl that show off your personality, you can stop worrying so much about figuring out how to talk to girls. If they like what they hear in those lines, they’ll like you. And that’s how a crush becomes something more.