Rebecca | Dec 17, 2019 | 0
60 Best Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend – The only list you need!
Guys, the number of cute things to say to your girlfriend are endless, and they are important for cultivating the deep and abiding relationship you long for.
The quality and sincerity of your compliments are going to be the cornerstone to clear and concise communication, recognition, and validation of each other.
Look no further than our curated lists of cute things to say to your girlfriend. Some of them are evergreen. Some of them reflect the changing of the seasons and the evolution of time.
The best cute things to say to your girlfriend are very simple. We’ve provided some small bits of insight to timeless statements of love and commitment.
Here are the 15 best cute things to say to your girlfriend:
1. You are my sunshine.
Although we are individual people on our unique paths, when we are together, we are the center of each other’s worlds.
2. You have the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen.
Quickly, this is becoming an inappropriate pickup line, but within an established relationship, the eyes are eternally special.
3. You’re the best thing that happened to me.
Rating experiences from 1-10, she’s a 100.
4. You make me want to be a better person.
Inspiration and improvement are hard to come by.
5. I love you. I don’t think I can ever say it enough!
Repetition and enduring consistency come so naturally.
6. You make me feel like a million bucks.
She raises your vibe.
7. The sound of your laugh is music to my ears.
It all comes back to laughter being ageless, timeless, and eternal music.
8. You are all I want to think about.
Since when did our thoughts get so circular as when we first fell in love?
9. The way you make me feel is indescribable.
Words fall short.
10. You are stunning.
Stunning is a great adjective to say amazing in all ways.
11. I want to be with you.
This one rings clear as day.
12. I will never forget the first time I saw you.
We always go floating back to the initiation phase.
13. I want to make you happy.
State your motivation, consistently and constantly.
14. When I count my blessings, you are at the top of my list
We should all count our blessings every chance we get. It’s the only viable alternative to stress.
15. You are everything to me.
We are but two halves of a whole.
Sweet things to say to your girlfriend are great ways to work on our verbal articulation skills.
Did your parents outwardly express their affection toward you in words and other ways? Sometimes we have a solid background in receiving verbal feedback. Other times, we need to cultivate what was not a regular form of communication when we were younger.
People from other cultures often say Americans are very direct in how they express their feelings. We think this is one of the great aspects of this great nation and we are excited to keep building on it. So long as the authenticity and sincerity are behind the statements, they are building blocks for a more connected future.
Here are 15 cute sweet things to say to your girlfriend :
16. I will always care what you think.
Caring what she thinks is not the same as not being able to think for yourself. A true male leader always seeks advice and consult from his female counterpart, with her bottomless well of feminine intuitive wisdom.
17. Thank you for loving me.
It’s something to vocalize every single day it’s true.
18. You are my stars and my moon.
Take your thanks to the cosmic level.
19. Nothing matters when we’re together.
At work we multi-task. At home together, we are each other’s one and only focus.
20. You make me believe in soul mates.
Soul mates are pretty much, a “duh.” A done deal.
21. Spending time with you is the highlight of my day.
The most vivid and colorful human connection of all is tantamount.
22. You’re my best friend.
Friends make the best lovers make the best life partners.
23. You could have any guy in the world, and yet you chose me.
You can’t believe your luck!
24. Life without you is like a broken pencil, pointless.
Throw in a cute joke and wordplay.
25. Are you a dictionary? Because you add meaning to my life.
What meaning does authentic connection add to life?
26. You are mine and I will always be yours
You are offering yourself to her.
27. You’re the most gorgeous girl ever.
Gorgeous is a great alternative to beautiful.
28. You complete me in a unique and wonderful way.
Yin and yang were meant to be together.
29. I can win everything with one hand; provided you’re holding my other hand.
Your connection gets you both through hard times.
30. You make me want to be a better person.
Let’s say this one more time because it’s a great one.
We have some nice things to say to your girlfriend just in case your mind draws a blank on how to articulate your true feelings.
Here are 15 cute nice things to say to your girlfriend:
31. My life has never been the same since I met you.
You’re sensing your own evolution.
32. I wish I could wake up right next to you.
This is a sign that moving in together might be in the cards.
33. Words can’t explain what a wonderful person you are.
Some things just can’t be put into words.
34. I’m just sitting here thinking of you and wanted to tell you that I love you.
If only we could count the number of moments we think of another but also know that space is needed for a relationship to really grow. So savor those moments apart too, even if they are hard to bear.
35. Loving you makes my heart skip a beat.
It’s called adrenaline and the feeling can hardly be described by science.
36. I would do anything to make you smile.
A real smile feels so good on the face.
37. You brighten up my day every time I see you.
It’s like the stars are erupting.
38. I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes.
You can see tiny little universes in there.
39. I have a perfect life now that you are a part of it.
It’s a way of saying thanks for all her devotion.
40. You take my breath away.
If only wow was spelled “wowowowowowowow.”
41. Holding your hands is how I want to spend my whole life
Infinitely linked and eternally entwined.
42. You make my heart race without doing a thing.
Seriously, it brings a whole new understanding of “being.”
43. Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world because finding you was the first.
First and second place are covered.
44. The day I met you, I found my missing piece.
Love is like a game of chess.
45. I start my day with you on my mind and end my day with you in my dreams.
Mind, dreams, heart, and soul. Those places are where she lives.
If you’re looking to be romantic with your girl, look no further than our romantic things to say to your girlfriend.
Here are 15 cute romantic things to say to your girlfriend:
46. Life is beautiful because of you
How deeply your perspective on all things has changed.
47. I love the way you understand my thoughts before I voice them.
An intuitive connection between two people is cherished indeed.
48. I love you, not only for what you are, but for who I am when I am with you.
We are infinitely evolving because of each other.
49. I love being yours.
You love the space in her heart she has made for you.
50. You complete me.
It’s like a Dixie cup, with one side vanilla and one side chocolate.
51. You bring out the best in me.
You can’t even believe some of the ways you’ve surprised yourself in how you’ve grown.
52. I feel comfortable being myself when I’m around you.
Very few people are operating from their actual comfort zone in life. So it’s a blessing to have that chance to relax into who you truly are.
53. I’ve waited all my life to find someone like you
These opportunities are one in a million, indeed.
54. You look beautiful no matter what.
She doesn’t have to do anything to be perfect. In fact, you love the effortlessness.
55. The things you do not like about yourself, I love enough for the both of us.
We love this special statement that acknowledges that sometimes self-confidence is hard.
56. There is nothing about you that I don’t love.
110% showered by your love.
57. God must have been showing off when he created you.
She’s one of the ones that came out even better than expected.
58. I want to grow old with you.
Imagine the two of you in a nursing home together, forever entwined. No nightmare is bad when you are together.
59. Your love is what keeps me going every day.
Her love is like solar energy or some other renewable resource.
60. I think you were made to fit perfectly in my arms.
Puzzle pieces are oh so satisfying to put together.
Let’s talk about technique. Not all cute things to say to your girlfriend apply to every girl and every relationship.
There are some things to consider when you decide what you want to reveal, how you want to share it, and what you hope to communicate.
Here is how to pick the right nice things to say to your girlfriend:
1. Mind the stage of your relationship
Be mindful of a girl who has given you signs of needing time to adjust. Sometimes falling in love comes with a ton of anxiety and personal fears that she needs to work through on her own.
Respecting her pace by timing your texts to not get too intense too soon is sometimes some of the best things you can do. Work on yourself in the meantime. Remember that what makes her attracted to you is seeing how much you love and devote yourself not to her, but to YOU as well.
2. Take the reins at signs of confidence
On the flip side, there will be a time where you get a definite vibe that the girl is into it and she is looking for you to utter the words that express your commitment and your desire to take your relationship to the next level and the next.
At this point, she will be coming at you with her own cute things to say to her beloved boyfriend. She’ll be operating from her own place of passion and fire.
3. Compliment her character
Every woman loves to be told that she is physically beautiful, but that alone is just not enough. The quality of one’s character trumps everything before it. There’s a good chance she’s heard “you’re beautiful and amazing” way too many times by the wrong people who were just using empty compliments to attempt to manipulate her.
In certain situations, being complimented on one’s looks can appear creepy! These sorts of statements shouldn’t be the main material in your arsenal.
Stick with recognizing the strength of her talents, character, integrity, attitude and overall awareness of self and the world. Shower her with admiration for the inner work on herself she’s done.
4. Dream of your future together
Any couple, once they have committed to each other, loves to talk about future plans they have together. Whether it be wedding and engagement plans or plans for adventures to take together, it’s easy to get lost in building a “dream” and forgetting to tend to the present moment.
Sometimes a couple can lose sight of who they are right now as they are both caught up in who they think they can one day be together. We recommend living equally in the past, savoring great memories, being present for the now, and planning for the future without letting any of these practices overtake the others.
5. Love and appreciate yourself too
This might be the most powerful piece of advice we’re going to offer you. It’s already making its way around women’s publications and we know it to be equally true for men. You can’t love a girl, or anyone else, any more than you love yourself.
If you don’t have self-confidence and self-esteem that is based on a foundation of your own self-awareness of who you are and how far you have come, you’re going to be very limited in how you can truly love her, no matter how many times you repeat any of the options on our lists of cute things to say to your girlfriend.
Downloadable List Of Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend
Here is a downloadable list of cute things to say to your girlfriend (right click the image and select Save Image As)
More Awesome Ways to Get The Girl
Are you still in the dating stages? Are you looking to meet someone? Are you looking to raise your vibration in order to attract the person you desire when it seems like all hope is lost and online dating is going to the birds? There are lots of options out there.
Here are some other awesome ways to get the girl that we highly recommend:
- According to the five love languages, giving gifts and acts of service are some great sweet things to do for your girlfriend. Here are some ideas.
- Here are some thoughts on coming up with the perfect gifts for girlfriend
- When you’ve been dating for awhile, and it’s some of the first moments where you’re telling her you love her, you’ll need some variations of love messages for her
Cute things to say to your girlfriend are important, guys. Why? You can’t just assume that a girl knows how you feel.
You can’t just say the same words over and over again, hoping they will suffice.
Eventually, the same words start sounding empty and mechanical and you really need to mix things up.
Coming up with cute things to say to your girlfriend is rewarding on multiple levels.