Jasper | Nov 12, 2021 | 0
45 Best Love Quotes For Her - Impress Her With Deep Loving Messages
New? Start here.
Love quotes for her you will find here can help put your feelings into words.
Conversation starters, puns, trivia, and questions to ask on a first date, I've written them all. Over one hundred of my articles are published, and many are featured. Now, I've compiled the sweet things to say to a girl, so you're never without the perfect love words.
Ready to discover a sweet saying or timeless advice?
10 Best Love Quotes for Her
1. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” -Dr. Seuss
2. "Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." -Robert A. Heinlein
3. “I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had.” -The Notebook
4. “You’re the closest to heaven, that I’ll ever be.” -Goo Goo Dolls
5. “I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you will be.” -Unknown
6. “To the world, you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.” -Unknown
7. “I’ve tried so many times to think of a new way to say it, and it’s still I love you.” -Zelda Fitzgerald
8. “My soul and your soul are forever tangled.” -N.R. Hart
9. “Love is when you sit beside someone doing nothing, yet you feel perfectly happy.” -Unknown
10. “What is love? It is the morning and the evening star.” -Sinclair Lewis
What Makes Saying Love Quotes For Her More Special Than Just I Love You?
Saying "I love you" doesn't always feel enough. You want to express and show her as much as possible what she means to you. While those three words are super special, you want love messages for her that truly capture what you feel.
The Ultimate List of Love Quotes For Her
If you're looking for beautiful love quotes, those perfect words that illustrate the beatings of your heart, we've got the ultimate list ready for you to use. These quotes are great in cards, speeches, gifts, and they can even add an extra flair to your proposal idea!
5 Cute And Short Love Lines For The Girl You Like
Whether you've been dating for years or only recently got together, cute things to say to a girl doesn't always spring to mind easily. But these cute things to say to your crush will have her toes twirling and appreciating the loving relationship you share with one another.
Here are 5 cute and short love quotes for your crush:
11. "You had me at hello." - Jerry Mcguire
Short and sweet, this cute line will work every time. With just one word, the girl you like has your head spinning, and your future flashes before your eyes, and she's it! Something twirls inside you, and you just know. She's captured you.
12. "I knew I loved you before I met you." - Savage Garden, I Knew I Loved You.
Some of the cutest and sweetest lines in history are hidden in the lyrics of our favorite songs. They're great to voice out beautiful, imaginative, and elevated romantic thoughts.
13. “When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” - FALSTAFF, Giuseppe Verdie
In a way, this cheeky quote speaks about her knowing your feelings the moment you felt them. If she smiled because she knew, it was because she was happy about it.
14. "I feel wonderful because I can see the love light in your eyes." - Eric Clapton, Wonderful Tonight
We often hear song lyrics of other peoples' feelings and love experiences that mirror our own. They are full of powerful messages that speak to us. It's fascinating because sometimes you don't know we feel a certain way until we hear it and relate.
15. "When I see your face there's not a thing that I would change. 'Cause, you're amazing just the way you are." - Bruno Mars, Just The Way You Are.
Just the Way You Are was the best-selling digital single of 2011, and won Best Male Pop Vocal Performance at the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards. Well deserved by Bruno Mars as the song wonderfully tells a woman she looks beautiful the way she is. And who wouldn't want to be told this?
Share This Image On Your Site
5 Perfect Lines To Say When Asking A Girl To Be Your Girlfriend
Finding cute ways to ask a girl to be your girlfriend can be hard, especially if you want the moment to be memorable. Luckily, using a perfectly chosen line can help! Give her cute quotes and ask her in a way she'll remember this moment for always. Who knows, it might become a favorite romantic story to tell the grandkids.
Here are 5 perfect lines to ask her to be your girlfriend:
16. "I wanted it to be you, I wanted it to be you so badly." - You've Got Mail
The 1998 American romantic comedy starred Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. This movie is about a couple who fell in love via emails, which many people these days can relate to, considering we all communicate via technology. Love can be found via our IMs and text messages.
17. "I'm so in love with you. And I hope you know" - James Arthur, Say you Won't Let Go.
A direct way to confess your feelings! This one doesn't beg her to love you back, just a simple "I love you" so she knows. Remember that mature love should be unconditional love, and even if you want her to be your girl, there shouldn't be any pressure. The truth of your affections should be enough for her to consider you.
18. "Woah, my love, my darling. I've hungered for your touch." - Righteous Brothers, Unchained Melody.
Nothing brings one happiness more than being close to the person we like. That first embrace where you feel each other's hearts beating as one or experiencing your first kiss. These are moments we cherish, and if she isn't your girlfriend when these moments happen, seize the moment and ask her there and then.
19. “It stops here. With me and you. It ends with us.” - Colleen Hoover, It Ends With Us.
Use this line, and she'll swoon, so be ready to catch her. This is an all-powerful and authoritative way of asking her to be yours. It's the perfect romantic words that will have her throwing herself into your loving arms if she's felt the same way about you for some time. There is no greater joy than someone declaring they want you to be with them. Now and always.
20. "Till this moment, I never knew myself." - Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice.
Jane Austen's characters always had a way with words. When you want someone to be your girlfriend, classic lines are perfect because they are timeless. Your loved ones usually have a way of helping you with self-discovery. It's like magic where they can make you find a new appreciation for even the most mundane things.
5 Funny But Romantic Statements For Your Special Girl
Having romantic things to say to your girlfriend with a funny twist is a sure way to delight her heart. Witty but sweet, a wonderful combination; funny love quotes are great. Did I mention they can be used as funny pick up lines?
Here are 5 romantic and funny statements for your special girl:
21. "Love is like a backache. It doesn't show on x-ray but you know it was there. " - George Burns
True love is felt, and although not seen in the traditional sense, you do see it when couples laugh together, when they kiss, when they hold hands. You see it when you stare into your partner's eyes and in the way a parent may watch their child. So no, you won't see it on an x-ray, but you'll see it around you.
22. "Before you marry a person, you should first make them use a computer with slow internet service to see who they really are." — Will Ferrell
This one is quite funny because whether people want to admit it or not, everyone has multiple personalities depending on the situation they're put in. Will Ferrell's joke about testing someone under pressure before marrying them is just saying we should recognize no single soul is perfect and really, everyone has a bad side.
23. "You know that tingly little feeling you get when you like someone? That is your common sense leaving your body." - Anonymous
You're telling your special girl that you're willing to walk the ends of the earth for her. We find extra strength we didn't know we had, and we're more inclined to put ourselves out there for the sake of love. We easily give up things like our favorite pastime or our favorite hobby without a moment's doubt that it's the right thing to do because love has this mysterious hold on us that makes us do things we never thought we would or could.
24. "You want to know who I'm in love with? Read the first word again." - Anonymous
You're witty, funny, and cool with this line. Use it to create a cute love moment or to elicit a smile. Life is too short to always be serious. Have fun with your soul mate, cite inspirational love quotes, and let her know she's your perfect person.
25. "Will you lend me a kiss? I promise to give it back." - Anonymous
Smooth and just the right sentence to say to your special girl. It's a playful way to get a kiss, and because you promised to return it, a second one.
5 Sweet Words Your Wife Will Surely Love
When you've been together for a while, it becomes a challenge in your romantic relationship to find fresh ways to express what you mean to each other. Saying "I love you" becomes stale. That's when you bring in and use sweet pick up lines to revive the passions and electrify the flirtations.
Here are 5 of the sweetest words to say to your wife:
26. "I'm on a roller coaster that only goes up. And it is my privilege and my responsibility to ride all the way up with you." - Gus, Fault in Our Stars
The most splendid way of saying you're together through thick and thin. Relationships are never perfect, and there will always be challenges, whether internally or from external factors. Saying it's your privilege and responsibility to ride through the storm together speaks volumes of your commitment.
27. "I think our love can do anything we want it to." - Noah, The Notebook
There are so many adventures you can experience with each other. Create true love stories you can share and prove they exist outside of a fairytale. The greatest thing about deep love is that it is boundless.
28. “I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.” - Ian McEwan, Atonement
Deep and a super meaningful way to express your fidelity. It's nice to know the person you come home to is on your side and gives their complete support. Knowing someone has faith and trust in you makes you feel like you can do anything.
29. "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." — Rita Rudner
An amusing line that communicates that marriage isn't as sober as one thinks. There are still a lot of opportunities for fun and games, especially with each other. Continue playfully pushing each other's buttons and keep things lively. It's important to enjoy one another.
30. "How do you spell love? You don't spell it. You feel it." — A. A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh
When you say loving things, you both feel cherished and cared for. Hug, kiss, and keep each other close. These are things to do daily that spell out your feelings with actions.
5 Appreciation Message For Your Mother
Are words ever enough when it comes to our mothers and telling them how much we love and appreciate every single thing they've done for us? The sacrifices, the support, and all their love; really, words just don't cut it. However, a special quote is a start.
Here are 5 meaningful messages of love for your mother:
31. "I'm everything I am because you loved me." - Celine Dion, Because You Loved Me.
Our parents, our childhood, and all our experiences shape who we are. You'll be surprised, but sometimes you can recognize how you recreate your parent's affection patterns in your own relationships.
32. “I need her to make me some cocoa and tell me that everything that is going badly in my life will sort itself out.” - Kathleen Kelly, You've Got Mail
There is something extremely comforting and reassuring when our mothers are the ones to tell us things will be alright. With all their wisdom and love, how could they ever be wrong, right? She was our first true friend, after all.
33. "Mother, my greatest blessing is that you are mine. It is my honor to be called your son." - Anonymous
You can ask everyone; their mothers are the best! There's no fighting or debating it. Our mothers love us in a way no one else can because it was given to us unconditionally. Their affections are what established our first forms of trust. They mean everything to us, and quite simply put, we're proud they're ours.
34. "Where you will lead, I will follow. Anywhere that you tell me to." - Carole King - Where You Lead, I Will Follow
We view our mothers as selfless. Everything they've done has always been for the sake of our happiness and wellbeing. So if they say jump, our only response is to show them that it's thanks to them that we can jump so high.
35. "It's the way you're smiling at me. It's in the way you hold my hand. It's the way I've watched you change me. From a boy into a man. It's a million things about you. And I don't know what it is. But I have never known a love like this. I have never known a love like this." - Ben Rector, Love Like This
A mother’s love is the enduring strength, and there is nothing more flattering than seeing her principles, intelligence, and kindness reflected in her children.
5 Famous Valentine Movies with Heartfelt Love Quotes
February 14 marks a special day; it's the day of love. Valentine's Day, also called Saint Valentine's Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine, is when you dish out the most romantic recipes in your repertoire, exchange thoughtful gifts and flowers, and plan a memorable day or evening with your loved one. It's the perfect time to try out some Valentine's Day trivia and just create some loving moments.
Here are 5 heartfelt love quotes from Valentine's Day movies:
36. “We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has only happened once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it.” - Nicolas Spark, The Notebook
If you don't know, The Notebook is the critically acclaimed film of an achingly romantic story about the enduring power of love. It's Nicholas Sparks's first published book and his most successful book-to-film adaptations.
37. "Jerry Maguire: What do you want from me? My soul? Dorothy: Why not? I deserve that much." - Jerry Maguire, 1996
Everyone deserves to be loved, and it should be for the right reasons. The efforts you put in should be returned but never demanded back. You deserve the same joys and affection you give.
38. “Love is heavy and light, bright and dark, hot and cold, sick and healthy, asleep and awake - its everything except what it is." - William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet
If there is a universally known love story, it's that of Romeo and Juliet. Their love for one another is everything we hope for, without the tragic ending, of course!
39. “I'd cut up my heart for you to wear if you wanted it.” ― Margaret Mitchell, Gone With The Wind
A grossly compelling way of telling someone you'd do anything for them. This dramatic but romantic quote can be used when you really want your significant love know to know just how much they mean to you. They have your heart; they have your soul!
40. "I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things." - John Green, Fault in Our Stars
There are so many words to express your undying affection for someone, and you should never hold it back. If you don't let someone know how you feel, how will they clearly know? Yes, actions can speak louder than words, but sometimes our ears still need to hear it.
5 Beautiful Quotes Based On Love Songs
Love songs contain undeniable wisdom and inspirational quotes. They offer a way for us to discover our romantic feelings, provide us with inspiration, and can move us to feel blissful in our romantic pursuits. Everything is touched by love, including the often poetic lyrics of love songs.
Here are 5 beautiful and sweet quotes based on love songs:
41. "I need your love. Godspeed your love to me." - Unchained Melody, The Righteous Brothers
Godspeed is to wish good fortune or success. The Righteous Brothers singing, "Godspeed your love to me," is asking for their love to flourish and thrive. When your heart starts beating for another, you only wish their heart beats with yours.
42. "Her eyes, her eyes. Make the stars look like they're not shinin'. " - Just The Way You Are, Bruno Mars
When you love someone, nothing can surpass them. Not their talent, their beauty, or the feelings they can make you feel. They're perfect to you just as they are, and nothing can shine brighter, not even the stars.
43. "I feel wonderful because I see the love light in your eyes. And the wonder of it all is that you just don't realize how much I love you." Wonderful Tonight, Eric Clapton
When our hearts intertwine with another, we can never really scope their feelings for us. We do everything we can to show them how much we care and how much we love them, and they do the same for us. But because love is immeasurable, we can never really know just how deep those feelings are.
44. "Don't want to close my eyes. I don't want to fall asleep. 'Cause I'd miss you, baby. And I don't want to miss a thing." I Don't Want To Miss A Thing, Aerosmith
This is why you should never take each other for granted. This beautiful quote can be used as a reminder that each moment together should be seized. This doesn't mean every minute you need to be engaged in a new exciting adventure; it simply means that even when you're lying together, appreciate each other.
45. "I just called to say I love you. I just called to say how much I care." I Just called To Say I Love You, Stevie Wonders
It's the little things that truly matter. The little efforts like a quick phone call just to say you miss her and love her, are the things she'll appreciate. Consider even leaving a voicemail or sending a voice recording of you singing this tune to her.
5 Creative Ways To Express Your Undying Love For Her
When you have someone great and special in your life, you often have the urge to express your love and gratitude to them. This is a natural feeling and it should be done. Your significant other should be shown and told you love them in more creative ways than just saying "I love you" because, over time, those words lose value from overuse.
Find inspiration in these things to do for your girlfriend to express your undying love for her.
Here are 5 creative ways to express your love:
1. Love letters
If anyone tells you that writing love letters are a dead form of communication, write them a letter! I mean it. We are all mostly conditioned to use more impersonal forms of contact these days, like texting, email, social media, and video chatting.
If you write someone a letter, it's more intentional, meaningful and sends a stronger message. A love letter is deeply personal and one of the most romantic gestures of all time.
2. Voice records
Remember when creating someone a mixtape was a thing? Well, today, voice records are the new mixtapes. A nice text message is super sweet, but for her to hear your voice is even more endearing. Find a private space and speak naturally.
3. Create a song
By far, the most common song topic is love, so creating a song just for her is by far one of the most sentimental gifts you can give. Make sure to tailor your lyrics, so your song sings about your love story and your feelings for her.
There is no limit of options, but if you're unsure where to start, consider describing her; sing about how you see her. You can sing about your first meeting, the nerves, and how pushing through them has really paid off because now you have this amazing person in your life.
4. Send morning greetings
What is the best way to start the morning? Apart from an energizing cup of coffee, it's by being lovingly greeted by your partner, of course. Whether you're already in a relationship or the romance is just budding, if there are romantic feelings, sending a morning greeting can really set a good mood for the day.
A simple or a long good morning text for her is really sweet and is a nice way of sending a message of love.
5. Attach love messages on gifts
Thoughtful gifts can be made even more personal by attaching a love message. Your romantic love messages should be sweet and heartfelt that expresses how you feel. You can write out why you're giving the gift as well. If you're stuck on what to write, then choose your favorite quote from this list we've shared.
Downloadable and Printable List of Love Quotes For Her
Here is a downloadable and printable jpg/pdf list of love quotes for her (right-click the image and select Save Image As…):
Frequently Asked Questions
Love can sometimes be confusing, but you'll normally find perfect love quotes for her that say and describes exactly what you're feeling. But if you do have other questions, check out our FAQs:
How do I choose the best romantic words for her?
Choosing the right quotes and the right words has to come from your loving heart. Don't simply choose any random sentence; make sure the message behind the words applies to you and her.
Remember, you're sharing these to express how you feel. They're meant to be a reflection of your love.
Can you randomly tell a girl you like love quotes the first time you meet?
Liking romantic love quotes is nothing to be ashamed of, so tell her if it comes up in conversation. I wouldn't recommend you randomly blurt it out. But sharing that you like love quotes with her is quite revealing of your sensitive side. And women like that.
How can you say love quotes without sounding too cheesy?
The key to communicating cute love quotes to your crush or significant other is to leave your inhibitions at the door and just go with the flow. If the moment feels right, go with it. Love is something that is led by passion, and nothing speaks passion louder than love quotes for her.
There is no sure way to avoid cheesiness, but we all step outside of our comfort zones for love because, in the end, we know it's worth it.
Do girls like it when being told sweet love quotes?
Use them in your cards, your messages, or on a date, whisper a sweet line in her ear to excite some butterflies. She'll love them. But like with everything, don't be excessive.
How To Write The Perfect Love Letter To Convey Your Feelings
Writing a good love letter to your girlfriend or spouse is a great way to affirm your love and devotion. They're a beautiful way to share words of warmth and fan the flames.
Here are 4 tips on writing the perfect love letter:
Tip #1: Start it off with a personal greeting.
Like in any written work, your opening line sets the tone for the rest of the piece. Your opener should be something personal, like greet her with a pet name you might use.
Tip #2: Tell her why you're writing her the letter.
It could be you just woke up that morning and decided to declare your love in writing, or the day marks a significant occasion, like her birthday or your anniversary. Telling her why you're writing the letter gives her a little context.
Tip #3: Make sure to open up.
Forget embarrassment, put the sound of your heart down in that letter. The purpose of a love letter, after all, is to show her how important she is to you. You're capturing those feelings on something that lasts, unlike spoken words that disappear after they're uttered.
Give her an insight into how you see her, how you see your relationship, and where you want to bring it. She'll likely read your letter a million times.
Tip #4: Use warm and loving words that make her look forward to your future together to close.
Sum up the points you made, then write something she can look forward to. If you have been together for a while, write about the future you envision with her and how you look forward to the many adventures to come.
If you're writing a love letter to your crush, tell her about how you imagine being together would be like.
More Tips On How To Get The Girl
Now that you know how to win her over using love quotes for her, you might be wondering how else to get the girl. Don't worry; we've got you.
- Attraction plays a big role in love. Find out things women find attractive! Discover what she finds irresistible and can't ignore.
- Flirting comes naturally sometimes, but it can also be a challenge, especially if you don't want to ruin your chances with your crush. Check out how to flirt with a girl the proper way.
- There is an obvious connection, and she's giving you the signs she likes you back. Now learn how to ask a girl out.
Finding the perfect sweet saying and using love quotes for her is a way to not take your love for granted. Share with your girlfriend quotes that will have her appreciating the love between you. Applying these sweet things to say to a girl and sharing the right love words with her will make your romantic relationship soar!