Jasper | Mar 8, 2021 | 0
Fun Dares to Excite Your Friends – 38 Really Good Challenges
New? Start here.
Everyone enjoys dares because they break the ice and make the mood even more fun. If you choose the right fun dares, you can just get everyone playing along, having the time of their lives.
Whether you want the kids or the teens or the adults to play, this list of fun dares will work for anyone at all. Break the ice, make the mood more lively, and let everyone have fun!
8 Best fun dares
Dares should be fun and exciting. If they’re not, they aren’t the best dares you can come up with. This list of the best dares is sure to make everyone smile because they’re having fun. Nothing too awkward or too hard for anyone to handle. But we can’t assure these aren’t embarrassing because… that’s the whole point!
Here are the 8 best fun dares:
1. Go outside and dance like a cowboy.
Yihaaa! Make sure you get your steps right, cowboy. For added fun, try doing this with full costume and props!
2. Call your crush and explain the rules of monopoly to him/her.
Let’s hope he/she is interested in what you have to explain.
3. Do a pole dance on an imaginary pole.
How creative can you get with this dare?
4. Eat a snack without using your hands.
The more creative you are, the more fun this will be. Clue: Don’t just use your mouth right away.
5. Try licking your elbow while singing the alphabet.
So… sing with your tongue out?
6. Say “banana” after everything you say until it is your turn again.
Added fun: There will be an added word for every time you forget to say banana.
7. Yell and act out the first sentence that comes to your mind.
Let’s hope you don’t come up with anything inappropriate for the event.
8. Rearrange everything in the food pantry in alphabetical order.
It can be fun singing the alphabet while doing it.
5 fun dares over text
Sometimes, the most fun kind of dares are the ones over texts. There’s just an added thrill when you do some dares over text. Everyone has a phone, so why not make the most of it and play some goofy dares with your phones? These truth or dare questions over text are fun… with an added thrill, that is the thrill of waiting for a reply or the thrill of waiting for everyone to see it on social media!
Here are 5 fun dares over text:
9. Take a selfie with the toilet and post it online.
It’s up to you if you want to make the toilet clean before the photo.
10. Go on Facebook and change your relationship status every hour, for the entire day.
Let’s see who cares enough to notice and ask.
11. Call a 7-Eleven and ask if they’re open.
This will be so much funnier if they say they’re closed. What luck!
12. Tell a stranger that you love him/her.
Say it in the most serious way you can.
13. Go live on Facebook for 8 minutes while doing Macarena.
And don’t ever stop doing it for the whole 8 minutes! Not even to take a quick breath.
5 fun and also funny dares
What’s the point of dares if they’re not funny dares? Make sure everyone laughs with this list of the funniest dares ever. Even the one doing the dare won’t help but laugh.
Here are 5 fun and also funny dares:
14. Pour a freezing cold glass of water over your face without reacting.
A reaction warrants another dare!
15. Call a random number and sing “Happy Birthday.”
Don’t stop even when they ask you to. You have to finish the whole song!
16. Go outside and try to summon the rain
Plus points for creative and realistic summoning.
17. Peel a potato with your teeth.
Peel it as smooth as you can.
18. Go to a neighbor’s house and ask if they have any spare food because you’re hungry.
This is a fun dare, really. It can go a great direction. Lucky you if you get free food from lovely neighbors.
6 fun yet embarrassing dares
We said that we can’t assure our dare ideas aren’t embarrassing, because dares are extra fun if they’re embarrassing dares. Embarrass anyone (don’t worry, nothing too bad!) with these dares. They may be embarrassed at first, but they’ll find that they would enjoy these dares.
Here are 6 fun yet embarrassing dares:
19. Do a model runway walk outside on the sidewalk.
Give it your best, like you’re in a real runway.
20. Call your crush and confess your feelings.
You never know… it might be the start of something special.
21. Go outside and pretend you’re cutting the grass with an invisible mower.
Once you’ve mastered it, you can offer your services to your neighbors for free.
22. Close your eyes, sit on someone’s lap, and guess who the person is.
Can you guess someone just by sitting on their lap? Let’s see your skills.
23. Apply peanut butter to your face.
This is the new skincare routine that you need to try!
24. Go out and hug 5 trees, each for 30 seconds.
They say you need 8 hugs a day. Get the 5 done with trees.
7 fun dares for guys
Some dares are meant to be done by guys. It’s just more fun and hilarious if they do so. These dares for guys are all the dares you dreamed of that would be so much more hilarious done by a guy.
Here are 7 fun dares for guys:
25. Pretend you’re a mermaid.
No, singing Part Of Your World does not count.
26. Put your tongue out and cite a poem for at least 30 seconds.
Do it with feelings.
27. Kiss a stuffed animal like it is your crush.
28. Let the group do your hair.
You might discover your next hairstyle, you never know.
29. Shave off all the hair on one leg.
It’s gonna feel like baby’s skin… on only one leg.
30. Call a drugstore and ask if they carry male period tampons.
You need one badly right now.
31. Let everyone look through your search history for 2 minutes.
Lucky you if you know how to delete it.
7 fun dares for adults
There are dares for everyone, and there are dares for adults. Although these dares can be done by the kids, it won’t be as much fun as it would be if the adults did it.
Here are 7 dares for adults:
32. Open the window and scream to the top of your lungs how much you love your mother.
Your mother approves of this dare.
33. Try to eat a piece of popcorn off your nose with your tongue.
This won’t be that much of a challenge if you have a long tongue.
34. Throw an ice cube under your shirt and hold still for 30 seconds
Never, under any circumstance, move.
35. Fill up your mouth with water and sing a song until someone from the group guesses the song.
This calls for not only a fun dare but also a fun game. You can even make a whole game out of this.
36. Laugh without stopping for the whole 2 minutes.
We have to find fun in this world. Do it for 2 minutes.
37. Make a touching speech on why you believe rats are so amazing.
Bonus points if you can make someone cry.
38. Share the weirdest thing about your family.
Each family is unique. This means each family has a weird thing about them. It’s nice to know how other people’s families are weird.
Downloadable and Printable List of Fun Dares
Here is a downloadable and printable jpg/pdf list of fun dares (right-click the image and select Save Image As…):
More awesome Ice breakers
Here at Mantelligence, we have a vast library of fun ice breakers. You just have to pick the one that’s most suitable for you.
- Truth or dare works even when you’re with your partner. The fun just never stops, so keep up with it with the right truth or dare questions for couples.
- Some games unleash their maximum fun when adults play them, so when you’re with a group of adults, release your knowledge on ice breaker games for adults.
- Some fun trivia and answer questions never hurt anyone. If you want to keep the mood in your group light, this is the one for you.
How to Pick the Best Fun Dare
Having a list of all the best fun dares can be overwhelming. You wouldn’t know which ones you have to select because they’re all good, right? We have the tips for you to be able to choose the right fun dares for the right event.
Here is how to pick the best fun dares:
1. Choose Dares People Are Willing To Do
It’s okay to go a little wild with the dares you choose. It’s more fun that way. But remember that you should choose the kinds of dares that people are willing to do. Consider that you’re part of the game, so don’t choose any dares that you know even you wouldn’t want to do.
2. Choose Based On Your Event
The right dares can depend on what you’ll use them for. If you’re going to select dares for a kids party, make sure you use dares that are age-appropriate. A get together with pure adults as the guests would need a different set of dares.
3. Choose The Most Fun
Make sure you make the game the most fun it can be. Choose dares that you know will get laughs and cheers. Have fun, exciting, embarrassing, and more dares. Make sure you mix it up to come up with the most fun.
These truth or dare questions will be all you need and more for a fun time with your friends or family.