Seth | Jul 31, 2019 | 0
How To Ask A Girl To Be Your Girlfriend – This is the guide for you.
Gentlemen, we know you’ve wondered about the magic touch behind how to ask a girl to be your girlfriend.
Popping the question of “Will you be my girlfriend?” is just as much about you finding out what you are capable of as an individual as it is about the life you envision with another.
We have all the pointers you need to prepare yourself for how to ask a girl to be your girlfriend.
Why is Knowing How To Ask A Girl To Be Your Girlfriend So Important?
Understanding how to ask a girl to be your girlfriend is about far more than stringing some words together into a coherent question and hoping for the best.
When you ask a girl, “Will you be my girlfriend?” you are asking her to be yours and offering yourself to her at the same time. You are creating a chance to show her who you truly are.
Do you know who you truly are? We’re not talking about whether you’re sure about your major or whether you like your current job. That’s small stuff.
We’re talking about the totality of your character: Do you have a clear understanding of what makes you a worthy man? Can you communicate your assets to a woman through actions and observations, and not empty words?
These are just a few parts of the personal journey that you will take when you begin to consider how to ask a girl to be your girlfriend.
With the right attitude, you’ve already got every tool you need in your toolbox. You just need to know when and how to whip them out.
How To Ask A Girl To Be Your Girlfriend
That spark between you: Create it. Hone it. Multiply it. Cultivate a connection that starts with small talk, progresses into unforgettable, titillating banter, climaxes into that first moment of true tenderness, and eventually expands deep into both your hearts.
Here’s how to ask a girl to be your girlfriend:
1. Talk To Her
Make her feel like your the chosen one with the words you choose for her. How to talk to girls can start with surface sweetness and extend to seeing her soul with all your own authenticity and integrity revealed like a magnet.
Option 1. Say Sweet Things To The Girl You Like
When you say sweet things to a girl you like, you are bathing her in the perfect simplicity of adoration. Sweet things to say to a girl you like make her aware of your tender feelings toward her and let her know you are attracted to her.
Here are some examples:
- Any time spent with you is time I treasure. We could be waiting in line at the DMV* together, for all I care. This also frees her from any pressure she might feel to keep you entertained when you’re with her.
- All it takes is your smile. When I see it, I feel like I can do anything. Her presence is a source of energy for you to be the best you can be.
Option 2. Compliment Her
When you consider how to compliment a girl, compliment her deeply. Challenge yourself to notice complex aspects of her character that are revealed in her choices and actions.
Bring them into the light. In a world where we’re all exhausted from superficial connections, you are setting a higher bar for how we all communicate. Nothing speaks more powerfully of your courage than emotional audacity in your compliments for girls.
2. Flirt With Her
Flirting is the difference between getting the girl and ending up in the friend zone. Flirting can be done in person or by text. It is carried in body language and by touch. Flirting is a state of being.
Below are some tips to supercharge your flirting game:
- Stand behind her: Not tentatively. But to let her be warmed by your body heat on a cold day. When you laugh, she’ll be able to feel the magnetic vibration of your chuckle.
- Whisper in her ear: The ears are a huge erogenous zone to take advantage of.
- Text her good morning and good night: To let her know she is the first person you think of when you wake, and the last person you think of before you sleep is a powerful statement about how connected you feel to her.
- Tease her playfully: Emotional intimacy is born from the mutual understanding of saying one thing while meaning another.
Show her your warmth. Share your sense of humor. Trust her with your shadow side.
Honestly, this step is a big one. If you are too afraid to let your guard down and show her who you really are inside, you won’t get much past a few dates if you’re lucky.
Everyone eventually gets bored when the door between small talk and real emotional intimacy continually shuts in their face. So make sure to keep that door open. You’ve got to show her that there’s more to you than what she sees on the outside.
That means trusting her. Look at it this way: We all have trust issues. We’ve all been hurt before.
Be one of the rare, courageous few who dares to trust after your trust has been shattered.
Below are some pointers to get to that place of connection and sharing:
- Ask her deep questions:The questions you ask show that you care about more than just a pretty face. They show you care about who she is on the inside. Match her trust in you with your own thoughtful and revealing answers.
- Share one of your fears with her and invite her to do the same: Include the things you do each day to conquer that fear. This shows your commitment to personal growth. Share what you are learning about yourself through awareness of that fear.
- Share one of your biggest challenges with her and invite her to do the same: This expresses humility, the ability to self-reflect, and a desire to learn from your mistakes.
- Be tenderly aware of her trust issues: She may struggle with sharing herself just as much or more than you do. Invite her, but never push her. Offer your own experiences to encourage her, but never expect anything in return.
- Know when to lighten the mood: Balance your deep conversations with sweetness and banter.
Okay guys, listen up. We all know the tall, dark, handsome, rich, perpetually-has-his-act-together masculine ideal touted by the media. Now throw that mental picture in the garbage.
That social construct is a tiny fraction of what any girl you would want to be your girlfriend is really looking for.
So, it does you little good to even be thinking about it when you consider how to impress a girl, and eventually how to ask a girl to be your girlfriend.
Here are 7 ways to impress a girl:
- Be honest, while being fair: Own your feelings. But don’t be a jerk about them or use them as a way to play the victim. Instead, use your prejudices to explore what they reveal about you.
- Take responsibility for your actions: One of the most courageous things any human being can do is admit their mistakes, and learn from them. Not just about how to avoid them next time, but about what root insecurities or assumptions lead you to make them in the first place.
- Be strong in your own values: Put some thought into why you do what you do and believe what you believe in. Read. Research. Engage constructively. Don’t just parrot whatever everyone else is saying. Nobody likes a guy who blindly follows the crowd.
- Take care of yourself: Your body is your temple. Your home is your haven. Take care of them like you want to take care of her.
- See the big picture at all times: There’s more than just you in the world. We all bleed red. We are all capable of both tremendous good and monstrous evil. We’re all here to learn how to love each other, not put up walls between each other.
- Work on your forgiveness: Let grudges go so you can make room for passion and compassion.
- Cultivate your gratitude: There is nothing more attractive than a man who is infinitely aware of the good in the world despite all our current political and social challenges. Whining gets us nowhere.
5. Tell Her You Like Her
Steps 1-4 told how to prime the pump. Now it’s time to start the motor. Letting a girl know you’re into her is a true rite of passage for every man. Let’s talk about how to tell a girl you like her.
1. Review her signals: Does she respond favorably to your touch? When you flirt, does she flirt back? Does she text you just to say hello throughout the day?
2. Release the need to “save the friendship” in lieu of revealing your true feelings: A lot of us are terrified of losing what connection we already have with a girl by telling her that we are romantically attracted to her. However, holding back is the same as lying. Be true to yourself and take the plunge.
Here are 2 ways to tell a girl you like her:
- Leave a love letter: There is nothing more cathartic for a girl than receiving a love letter and bawling over it privately before seeking you out and leaping into your arms.
- Make a list of 100 things you love about her: Step one, plus some.
6. Ask Her Out
When it’s time to ask, “Will you be my girlfriend?” you’re going to need to know how to ask a girl out because shared adventures are opportunities to fall more deeply in love.
Here are some ideas for how to get a girl excited about a date:
- Pick you up at seven for a date?: Directness in its glorious simplicity. Tell her you’ve got something awesome planned and you’re coming to get her.
- I’ve made reservations for two at your favorite restaurant: A classic approach to dating never gets old.
- How about that pottery painting cafe? Show your versatility and be all about doing the kinds of things with her that she’d do with her girlfriends. Let her pick a chick flick to watch together and confess to her that you’ve always wanted to see it.
7. Ask Her To Be Your Girlfriend
You’ve been dating. You’ve been texting. You never want it to end. Congratulations, brother! It’s time to ask her officially, “Will you be my girlfriend?” Your knowledge of how to ask a girl to be your girlfriend is officially called to task.
Here are some ways to make the occasion memorable:
- Write a song, poem, or letter that mentions all your greatest memories together.
- Share all the ways you’ve become a better man in the time you’ve been dating.
- Dream up the future: Tell her all the things you’re excited to do with her.
- Commit to her: Tell her all the ways she’s the only one for you.
More Steps On How To Get A Girlfriend
When you’re thinking how to ask a girl to be your girlfriend, you’re thinking about your ideal girlfriend, you might be thinking of a girl you’ve known for years. Or maybe you’re dying to connect with a woman who catches your fancy across the way.
- Put yourself in places to meet women: You’ll need to know some secrets for how to meet women literally everywhere and anywhere.
- Get her number: Take the first meeting to the next level. Know how to get a girls number to continue the connection.
- Flirting is everything: Seriously. It is the language of attraction. You don’t want to end up in the friend zone. Learn how to flirt with a girl.
- Make sure you don’t turn her off: You’re a great guy, and you’ll want to avoid awkward miscommunications. Make sure to know how to get a girl to like you.
- Be aware of her signals: She could be shouting from the rooftops that she’s into you. You don’t want to miss the message. Figure out how to tell if a girl likes you.
We all long for someone softer to balance us, the yin for our yang. Romantic love with a woman awakens us to forgotten parts of ourselves and makes life more colorful.
There comes a time in every man’s life where we will prepare to pop the question, “Will you be my girlfriend?”
How to ask a girl to be your girlfriend means making a connection and expanding it to include sweetness, humor, curiosity,depth, and desire for it to be everlasting.
It means letting her know that she is your chosen one, and showing her that you are a prize worth having.