Sam Whittaker | Mar 11, 2021 | 0
82 Best Good Night Text For Her – Effortlessly ignite a connection.
New? Start here.
Whether she’s your long-term girlfriend or a crush you’re trying to woo, sending a good night text for her is always a solid move. If you want to know how to get a girlfriend, it’s all about the little things. Sending her a message at bedtime is just one of those sweet little details that can really help a romance to blossom.
Of course, if you plan on sending her nighttime tidings, you need to know both how to text a girl and what to text a girl. After all, sending the right text at the right time can really make her feel special. Read on to learn how to send the perfect text that will make you the hero of her dreams.
11 Best Good Night Texts For Her
This list is the cream of the crop. These are the texts that are going to send her to dreamland with a smile on her face. They’re heartfelt, kind, and genuine, but they’re not too over the top.
These texts don’t necessarily need a response. She may not be up for a long conversation when she’s getting ready to sleep. These are the texts that you can send and rest easy, knowing you made her night just a little bit better.
Here are 11 of the best good night text for her:
1. I know that it’s tough for you to fall asleep without me. Let it be the biggest nuisance in your life.
This text is confident yet playful, and it lets her know that you want the best for her.
2. I miss our conversations until the morning, the night is empty without you. Sweet dreams.
Let her know how much those special moments mean to you.
3. My hectic day is over. I want you to know that I was thinking about you and now I will imagine you in my arms. Sweet dreams, I love you.
This is a sweet text because it shows her that even after a long day, she’s still on your mind.
4. Let me wish you a good night. I hope that soon I will fall asleep together with you so I can tell you these words personally.
Texts are sweet, but there’s nothing like a real, person-to-person connection.
5. I miss you with every passing second. I miss the way everything feels alright with you. I miss you.
Use this text when you’re longing for her on those lonely nights when she’s not around.
6. My dreams are incomplete without you in them.
You can’t control your dreams, but you can try! Let her know how much you love when she makes a guest appearance.
7. At the end of the day, all I wish to see is your smile, and that makes my day. Hope you had a great one! Good night.
If her smile lights up your life, tell her about it.
8. When I come home exhausted from work, I just close my eyes and imagine you. Your beautiful bright eyes makes all my tiredness go away. Good night.
This text gives her a great compliment while letting her know how much you care.
9. Want to know my perfect date idea? It’s not some fancy restaurant; it’s just you and I cuddling at night and watching a movie together. That is the only thing I want to do at the end of my day. Good night.
Sometimes the simple things in life are the best.
10. Even after spending the entire day with you, I just can’t seem to get enough of you.
This is the perfect text after hanging out with her and going your separate ways at the end of the night.
11. My daily routine after coming home from work is to jump in the shower, brush my teeth, and think about you before sleeping. It’s just perfect!
You know someone’s special when they make it into your nighttime rituals!
8 Good Night Texts For Her, That Are Also Great Good Morning Texts
Here are 8 cute good night texts for her that also make great good morning texts:
12. You mean the world to me and I can’t wait to see you again.
Simple yet sweet, this text is a reminder of how much you value her.
13. Every day before sleeping I think of ways to make you smile the next day. Your smile makes my days and nights perfect.
End the night on a positive note with this happy, uplifting text.
14. I’ve got you and only you in my heart.
Let her know that she’s the only one.
15. Every day you give me more reasons to fall in love with you.
Bonus points if you name some of those reasons.
16. It’s cold here, I wish we could be together to warm up…
Obviously this text is for those chilly nights alone.
17. You are such a big part of my life. I just know that you will be in mine for many more years to come.
Let her know that you see her in your future.
18. It’s amazing to think about how love works in our lives. It really makes the impossible possible!
Let her know that she’s magical.
19. I want you to know that whatever life throws our way, I will always stay in love with you.
Assure her that your feelings are true and unchanging.
7 Good Night Text For Her Conversation Starters
Sometimes a conversation with the girl you care for is the best way to end the day. These text conversation starters are perfect for when you’re lying in bed, bored, trying to think of something to say to her.
Knowing how to start a text conversation with a girl is an incredibly valuable skill. These days, you can really get to know someone through text, and a good conversation can make her see you in a new light. Use these good night text for her to kick off the conversation, and then see where it goes. The possibilities are endless!
Here are 7 of the best good night text conversation starters:
20. Which three things would you bring to a deserted island?
It’s a classic, lighthearted question that helps you learn about each others’ favorite things.
21. If you had x-ray vision glasses, would you use them to see under the clothes?
This question is silly but it can lead in to other scandalous conversations.
22. If you could have dinner with anybody, dead or alive, who would it be?
This is another classic question that can make for some interesting discussions.
23. If aliens arrived at Earth and they chose you to visit their home planet, would you go with them?
Chatting about the mysteries of space is a fun way to end the day.
24. Which movie title would describe your life? Why?
This question can lead to hilarious or deep conversations. Get creative with it!
25. Is there any funny story about you that you haven’t told anyone?
A little laughter is always welcome.
26. What is the sweetest thing I ever did for you?
Nothing like reminiscing about fond memories to send her to snoozeville smiling.
11 Good Night Texts For Her To Ask A Girl Out Over Text
So you’re ready to make the big move. She gave you her number, so she’s probably interested in you. If you want to take the relationship to the next level, you have to ask her out on a date.
Once you know how to ask a girl out over text, life becomes so much easier. After all, asking her out face-to-face can be seriously intimidating! Use a good night text for her from this list to sound smooth and confident when you make plans with her.
Here are 11 of the best good night texts to ask a girl out:
27. How about we meet this Sunday at [coffee shop] and get to know each other in person a little bit?
This is a great text if you’re chatting with someone new in your life.
28. Why don’t we hang out for a bit?
Direct and to the point. Lots of girls like that.
29. How about we meet later this week for a quick drink?
Beverages are the social lubricant of the dating world.
30. I have an interesting idea about what we could do later this week.
This one should pique her interest. Just make sure you actually have an interesting idea ready!
31. Ok, let’s pretend for a sec that you’re a guy and I’m a hot girl like you. How would you ask me out?
What better way to know how to ask a girl out than by asking her how to ask you out?
32. Honestly? I like you. You’re a lot of fun to be around and you’re pretty hot too, so let’s go somewhere together already!
This text is bold and direct without sounding too arrogant. Plus it never hurts to throw a compliment in there.
33. Let’s chill, what’s your schedule like next week?
This text shows her that you’re a considerate guy.
34. I am going to x this Friday. Would you care to join me?
Find a cool event in your area and invite her to it. It’s that simple.
35. I’d like to take you out.
It doesn’t get more direct than that.
36. Will you marry me? If not, can I just take you out for dinner?
It’s a classic sales trick. Ask for something huge first, that way your second request seems more reasonable in comparison!
37. Your mutual favorite DJ or band is playing this weekend and I have an extra ticket, wanna be my date?
Make sure you have those tickets! It would be a shame if the show sold out after she said yes.
7 Flirty Good Night Text For Her
These romantic texts are sappy, but that’s not a bad thing! Sometimes girls like a little cheesy romance. Of course, you don’t want to come on too strong, so you may want to use these flirty texts sparingly.
Here are 7 of the best flirty good night text for her:
38. Hold your phone tightly because this text message is a hug in disguise. Good night.
This is a cute one that’s sure to make her feel special.
39. Hey. I know it’s late, but I can’t stop thinking of you. I hope that you have an amazing night with dreams filled with me. Good night.
Just make sure it’s not too late or you might disturb her slumber.
40. I bet you are beautiful when you are sleeping.
This text is ideal when you haven’t slept together yet, but you know it’s on the horizon.
41. Are you going to think about me before you fall asleep tonight? I hope so…
If she wasn’t already, she is now!
42. This text message is an official invitation for you to join me in my dreams.
Official invitations are much more meaningful than those boring unofficial ones.
43. My bed is so comfy tonight. I wish you were here so I could hold you. Now that would be even comfier.
A cozy text that’s sure to make her feel happy inside.
44. All snuggled up in bed with my cat. There’s still plenty of room for you though. Just sayin!
Dogs are acceptable as well. Who can resist a cute pet?
11 Good Night Love Texts For Her
When your heart is full of love, sometimes you just need to let it out! These love messages for her show her how much she really means to you.
These are the texts you send when things are going really well in the relationship, and you want her to understand just how much you care for her. These are powerful texts, so use them wisely. Once you send one, there’s no going back!
Here are 11 of the best good night love texts for her:
45. I can’t promise to dream of you every night, as it’s really difficult to sleep with you always on my mind.
This clever text has classic misdirection at the start, with a twist at the end. Perfection!
46. I cannot imagine a world without you.
If she means the world to you, this is the text for you.
47. As you go to sleep tonight, forget counting sheep. Count the ways I love you.
You can get her started with some specific ways.
48. Goodnight to the most wonderful person I’ve ever known. Wishing you a very good night. Sweet dreams!
This is just super sweet and honest. Sometimes the simple texts are the best ones.
49. I wish I could fall asleep in your arms.
Simple, straightforward, and oh-so-sweet.
50. I am so happy to be with you. I wish I didn’t have to sleep so we could keep talking.
This is the perfect way to end a great conversation when it’s time to drift into dreamland.
51. I’d give anything to be able to fall asleep next to you right now.
This is a great text for when you usually sleep together, but one of you is away.
52. Each night I miss you more and more.
This is the perfect text when she’s traveling for multiple days.
53. Sleep well tonight because tomorrow will be another love-filled day for us. Good night!
Encourage her to look forward to the next day’s adventures.
54. You are everything to me. You are my strength when my own strength fails.
Let her know she’s your rock.
55. Good night, sleep tight. I will be dreaming of you with all my might.
You’re a poet and you didn’t even realize so.
7 Good Night Texts After She Didn’t text back
So she didn’t text back. Don’t stress! She might just be asleep already, or she might have not have her phone nearby. Now you have a chance to send a silly text to ease the tension.
Make sure you only send these texts when it’s appropriate. If it’s 2am and she hasn’t responded…there’s probably a reason — she’s snoozing! Use these texts to reignite an ongoing conversation when the time is right. Remember that sometimes less is more when it comes to texting. You don’t want her to view you as a stage 10 clinger, after all!
Here are 7 of the best good night text for her after she didn’t text back:
56. My beard has grown three inches since the last text.
This text is lighthearted and playful. If you don’t have a beard, you can use your mustache (or your normal hair, I guess).
57. Okay I’ll answer for you. Yes, you’re going out tonight. Glad we had this convo :)
If she’s on the fence about going out, you may need to take charge of the situation.
58. Your response time is longer than Ross and Rachel’s entire relationship. 10 seasons.
This is a silly one, and that’s good because you don’t want to sound angry if she doesn’t text back.
59. Hey I just met you, and this is crazy but you have my number and text me maybe.
You know you love some Carly.
60. You text someone, then throw your phone halfway across the world?
If she texted you first and then didn’t respond to your response, this is the text for you.
61. You have 1 minute to text back or else I am going to think you’re fantasizing about me.
An ultimatum may not go over well if she’s not in the mood. Use this one with caution!
62. I hope you’re writing me the 9th Harry Potter novel.
This is another goofy way to remind her that you’re on the other end waiting.
20 romantic good night messages
Whether you’re already in a relationship, just starting one, or hoping to make a connection with that special someone, romance is fun and important. In fact, love and romance are even said to have powerful health benefits!
So when you’re thinking about romantic good night messages, try to make it something that brings more joy and meaning to both of your lives. In an often challenging world, having these small reassurances at night goes an incredibly long way towards improving your lives.
Here are 20 romantic good night messages:
63. Even if you’re tired after a hard day and do not look at all 100 percent, I always love you 1,000 percent! Good night.
It’s no great secret that work and life stresses can wear us down; this message reassures her that your love is not dependent on her performance.
64. I wish that all of our dreams about you and me come true. Good night, sweetheart.
What better way to communicate your romance than to wish for it even when you’re both asleep?
65. I love you like roses love rain, like walking together down memory lane. Sleep tight my Love.
Poetic and alliterative, this one will fill her heart and mind with pleasant images before bed.
66. You’ll be the last thing I think of before I fall asleep and the first thing I think of when I wake up.
Let her know that she’s always on your mind, and always in your heart.
67. May you dream of lovely things, and have them become real before your eyes when you wake up.
Use this text when she might be feeling a little bit down, and she’ll be instantly calmed and encouraged.
68. I know what you are the one, because when we are apart I feel incomplete. I never want to be without you. Goodnight.
This message is particularly good for when you’re apart and want to keep your connection alive and well.
69. I send you this message loaded with love and tenderness to wish you the sweetest night ever! Sleep well, dear.
Embrace your sensitive, goofy side with slightly exaggerated texts like this one.
70. Hurry to sleep, and you’ll find me… because I will dream of your kisses and soft caresses.
Even in your sleep, this message says that the two of you are always destined to find each other’s love.
71. I couldn’t sleep before saying good night darling, have sweet dreams.
About to fall asleep, but know she’s still awake? This is the only text you need.
72. One day, we will never have to say goodbye, only goodnight.
Dream of better days together, when you’ll never have to be apart.
73. I can’t fall asleep until I tell you how much I miss you – love you and goodnight!
Short, sweet, and to the point, this text tells her that she’s on your mind all day and night.
74. Good night, sleep tight. I will be dreaming of you with all my might.
You may not be a lucid dreamer, but that doesn’t make this message any less romantic.
75. I want to always be in your thoughts and heart like you are always in mine.
Keep the two of you close with texts like this that bring your hearts and minds back together.
76. As you close your eyes tonight, know that I am closing mine with you in my mind. Good night, my love.
Sometimes just the reassurance that you’re thinking of her can mean the world to a girl.
77. I love you more than anything in this world. I hope you know that as you fall asleep.
When love is true, it’s important to make a habit of saying it when you feel it.
78. Here’s to dreaming about all the romantic things we can do when we meet tomorrow.
Trying to set up a date for tomorrow but not sure what to do yet? Use this text for maximum effect.
79. You are the dream that every man wants to see, but only a man like me who gets to open his eyes to.
Sometimes, flattery will get you everywhere.
80. No distance will prevent me from loving you! I am looking forward to seeing you in my dreams.
This one is particularly powerful when you’re forced to be apart due to work, school, or travels.
81. My Pretty girl, I want to be with you now. I hope that soon you will fall asleep in my arms!
Missing her a lot tonight? Then this text is just right for letting her know that without being overly assertive.
82. Sleep well sweetheart. Know that you are not alone, I am always there in your heart, wherever you are!
What better way to tell her that your connection is real, no matter what distance is between you?
Downloadable List of Good Night Texts
Here is a downloadable list of good night texts (right-click the image and select Save Image As…):
More Ways On How To Talk To Girls
The classic good night text is just a small piece of the bigger picture. Learning how to talk to girls is the key to getting a girlfriend, so check out these other helpful guides so you can connect with her.
- These compliments for girls are sure to put a smile on her face.
- Conversation running dry? Use these things to talk about with a girl to keep the momentum going.
- If you’ve got a crush, use these things to say to a girl you like.
- If you’re wondering if she’s feeling you, learn how to tell if a girl likes you over text.
- Once you know how to make a girl laugh, anything is possible.
How to Use Good Night Texts: 5 Steps
These texts are just half of the equation. Knowing how to use them is the key. Follow these steps to make every good night text for her a win.
Here are 5 steps to use good night texts:
1. Good Night Text For Her : Be Considerate
Don’t blow up her phone at 3 in the morning! These goodnight texts aren’t meant to wake her up — they’re for sending her to dreamland with a smile. If you’re not sure what type of sleep schedule she has, you may want to play it safe.
2. Good Night Text For Her : Don’t Worry if She Doesn’t Respond
When she’s getting ready to drift off into la-la land, she may not be up for a conversation. If she doesn’t answer, that doesn’t mean she didn’t like the text. She may just be tired, charging her phone, or simply not up to chat.
3. Good Night Text For Her : Make Each Text Count
If you send multiple goodnight texts every single night, they’re going to lose their charm. Goodnight texts should be special. They should be a surprise that lets her know that she was on your mind.
4. Good Night Text For Her : Don’t Forget the Classics
Sure, these goodnight texts are amazing. At the same time, sometimes she just wants a simple “Goodnight” or “I love you.” Mix up the classic goodnight texts with these more elaborate ones.
5. Good Night Text For Her : Make Up Your Own
These texts are perfect starting points, but you may want to make up some unique ones that are relevant to your relationship. For example, you could bring up a special moment that the two of you shared earlier in the day.
Nighttime exudes romance. When the moon and your heart are full, knowing what to text a girl and how to text a girl can create true magic. Whether the relationship is established or just blossoming, a simple text can go a long way in strengthening your bond.
There’s no magic formula that will unlock the secret to how to get a girlfriend. However, if you treat her sweet and do nice little things like sending a good night text for her, you can drastically improve your chances! It may take some time and effort to win her over, but anything is possible. Sometimes all it takes is a genuine text at the right time for her to open her heart.